Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,444 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi (6166 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
Amaechi and Wike start as floor members? Those two names are bigger than most Igbo politicians and they have higher chance of becoming presidents than other Igbo men.
And Ikwerre don't owe Igbos any apology, Igbos rather owe the minority tribe in SS some apology cos in the actualization of Biafra that led to the civil war, the Igbos sidelined the other minority tribes and decided to do things without them, and these tribes treated the Igbos the way a betrayer should be treated, but nobody talks about what Igbo did, all they said is the minority tribes betrayed them. I think Igbos have a lot of apology to make, even though they are minority, u should know that u are landlocked and without them, Biafra is just a dream that will never come. We should know the root of a problem and know how to solve it instead of plucking the leaves while root is still buried

The bolded is a common idiotic statement that flows from the stream of thought only known to a moronic Ijo person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 02, 2020
UdechiHD:
It’s obvious you’re a kid. I don't dabble into back and forth argument Mr Southerner. Who said this? Only you diverted from the topic by mentioning southerners.

Ameachi, Wike and okowa are Southerners.

I don't even remember replying any of your comment. was having a conversation with someone else
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 02, 2020
I'm done with the thread!
’The We SS’ are here. Lol!

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:09pm On May 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

I shall love to be a member of your class where you teach what Igbo did. You can even start now.
As ur teacher, I'm giving u the assignment to read and make research.
SS minority tribes were on same page with Igbos until the Igbos decided to do things on their own wile sidelining the minority tribes, the minority tribe got offended and didn't provide the necessary support the Igbos needed again cos they also decided to leave the Igbos do things on their own, after the Igbos lost the fight without those minority tribes help, they start calling them betrayers.
The Igbos lost the war cos of their pride and that pride is still present in this generation of Igbos,NK will do anything to make Igbos be on the goodbook of SS if he wants to have a chance of winning, that is why he didn't respond to Asari Dokubo. Na u weh no understand anything go insult the SS but they will be ur greatest ally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 02, 2020
Enwhen:

STOP THIS NONSENSE , there many more qualified Igbo candidates than those SouthSouth u listed ,Okowa, Wike, Amaechi are not Igbo...why didn't u base your fact on his name Rotimi which is a Yoruba name, or don't u know that there are also similar Yoruba speaking tribe in Delta , does that makes them a Yoruba

Go do better work, this your work shows there no better option in Igbo and is very bad cos I know of many far better than all u listed there ....think well .

Which Amaechi and Wike..They are not Igbos and no time for thugs as Nigeria president.

Both dismissed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 02, 2020
willyo:
Now that it has to do with presidency, Igbos are screaming Amechi, Wike, Okowa are not Igbos. Yet u force us to be Biafrans. Ndi ara

Actually they are not Igbos.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

I shall never kick against southsouth or any other region from seceding from shithole called Nigeria. As a person of Igbo, I want Republic of Igbo land period.

I am not kicking against you either.
you Igbo's can leave Nigeria or migrate back to your Jewish Land. no one cares unless you try to include his region
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 02, 2020
egalitarianism:

I followed your earlier post before this your so called finalized lists where you said if there's no Igbo presidency, there will be another civil war. I don't know whether you think it's being given out as gifts.
Haven't said that, I have some questions for you and your brethren in regards of Easterner's aspiration in APC and other parties
Firstly, please do you still remember the exegesis of APC was the merger of two major political parties representing two major regions. If one region completed her slot, what is expected of the second region? Give the slot out?
Secondly, Is APC not an occultic/evil Muslim party again that you people want to vy from?
Thirdly, who are you expecting to vote the Igbos? The Yorubas and Hausas you call names? The Muslims you hate without hiding it?
Lastly, What about the agitation for biafra? No voting declaration by Ipob? Is Nigeria no More a zoo republic?

Do not listen to the guy called Whiteangel1234. He is not even in Nigeria let alone vote in any election.

He is just playing on nairaland. Even the road to Igboland, he doesn't know.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:13pm On May 02, 2020
UdechiHD:
Bla bla bla. So what have you gained with your perfection?
perfection? Are u not mixing words? No one brags like an Igbo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

The bolded is a common idiotic statement that flows from the stream of thought only known to a moronic Ijo person.
Dede Ekwureku! Hapu godu thread ahu, maka ndi ’we SS’ ejugo ebe nile.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

no one is interested in being Igbo. everyone have their distinct identity

Come you are not Igbo on the first instance.

Why eating yourself up.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2020
pazienza:
Amaechi and Wike are not Igbos and can not represent Ndiigbo. They are Ikwerres, Riversmen SSners whose ancestors descended from Bini and have had their turn through GEJ between 2010- 2015.
They would have to wait for SS turn, they can't reap where they not only didn't sow, but scattered.

Bros I know you are twisted because of silly shenanigans perpetrated by certain goons in Nigeria. However when a man publicly declared himself an Igbo in more than occasions, it is pertinent to believe him and regard him as so.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Meet Nnamdi kanu that added you. He is not the one that put you in biafra.

Lame analysis

if Ameachi, Wike or Okowa run for president, you try to stop them that only Igbo's are allowed to run
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 02, 2020
Peterabaekpe:
Oga writer please take note ooo. South- South isn't igbo

U go school so?

South south na ethnic group?

You no get ethnicity?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 02, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

okowa is a failure .. I think Amaechi Is the best choice for the igbos..

Which Amaechi?

Say something better pls.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:16pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

which ancestry? Jewish immigrants?
lolz no mind Igbos, most confused set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

if Ameachi, Wike or Okowa run for president, you try to stop them that only Igbo's are allowed to run

Only Igbos are allowed not this people you mentioned. Amaechi and Wike are not Igbos.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
As ur teacher, I'm giving u the assignment to read and make research.
SS minority tribes were on same page with Igbos until the Igbos decided to do things on their own wile sidelining the minority tribes, the minority tribe got offended and didn't provide the necessary support the Igbos needed again cos they also decided to leave the Igbos do things on their own, after the Igbos lost the fight without those minority tribes help, they start calling them betrayers.
The Igbos lost the war cos of their pride and that pride is still present in this generation of Igbos,NK will do anything to make Igbos be on the goodbook of SS if he wants to have a chance of winning, that is why he didn't respond to Asari Dokubo. Na u weh no understand anything go insult the SS but they will be ur greatest ally.

You simply cannot come to a public arena and make complete fool of yourself by vomiting craps as facts and will not man it up. You have not even cleaned up your dummy self to give assignment to any fool talk less a person who can teach your entire household. This is the same silly character that followed these dumbasses for too long. It is either you put up or shut the hell up.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Only Igbos are allowed not this people you mentioned. Amaechi and Wike are not Igbos.
because you own this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
Amaechi and Wike start as floor members? Those two names are bigger than most Igbo politicians and they have higher chance of becoming presidents than other Igbo men.
And Ikwerre don't owe Igbos any apology, Igbos rather owe the minority tribe in SS some apology cos in the actualization of Biafra that led to the civil war, the Igbos sidelined the other minority tribes and decided to do things without them, and these tribes treated the Igbos the way a betrayer should be treated, but nobody talks about what Igbo did, all they said is the minority tribes betrayed them. I think Igbos have a lot of apology to make, even though they are minority, u should know that u are landlocked and without them, Biafra is just a dream that will never come. We should know the root of a problem and know how to solve it instead of plucking the leaves while root is still buried

Wike is a thug and has no political influence so he has been ruled out of order.

Amaechi is a pyscho and most importantly of Ikwerre ethnic nationality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:18pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

U go school so?

You no get ethnicity?
we collectively call ourselves SS, calling each ethnic group always will be monotonous and insipid. Deal with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
lolz no mind Igbos, most confused set of people.
they can go back to their Jewish Land and no one cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
Biafra will never come until u know who's the boss. If SS decides that no Biafra, forget it, nothing u fit do

Igbo topics to dey sweet u..

You should be concerned more about Ijaw nation and Independence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Erosion2020: 3:20pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Which Umahi?

Na tipper go fall on him..

We need real Igbo man and not the other way round.

So we have to pick from Igbo states and not non igbo states.

Umahi no fit in.
Na papa person u wish tipper to fall on, if I reason ur matter now u'll begin call mod.
Present ur candidate let's see...
Peter Obi is of yesterday, we need person/people who are pragmatic, who sees leadership as a calling and can make a name for himself and his country.
Ogbbonnaya Onu is another good option should we go by party affiliation.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
we collectively call ourselves SS, calling each ethnic group always will be monotonous and insipid. Deal with that

Go back to school.

There are lame arguments I don't drag and one if them is this.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

U go school so?
You no get ethnicity?
whatever people choose to call themselves is not your business.

did we complain when Kanu said you are Jewish immigrants?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Ojiofor: 3:23pm On May 02, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

okowa is a failure .. I think Amaechi Is the best choice for the igbos..

Th presidency should go to South East person as South South has already taken their turn.
Whenever it comes to SS again we can rally round any of our brothers form there as we did for GEJ.
SE should be serious biko.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:

Who are the "we" in the above crap. The worst thing any human being can do is the denial of his/her ancestral lineage. It is unfathomable that certain jackasses in Nigeria are ashamed of their forbearers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 02, 2020
Erosion2020:
Na papa person u wish tipper to fall on, if I reason ur matter now u'll begin call mod.
Present ur candidate let's see...
Peter Obi is of yesterday, we need person/people who are pragmatic, who sees leadership as a calling and can make a name for himself and his country.
Ogbbonnaya Onu is another good option should we go by party affiliation.

We don't need second hand Igbos. The candidate must be picked from what we call Igbo states. Igbo bu Igbo.

Umahi candidate cannot fly and we know that. He can't even stand tall because he doesn't have the clout. He is just a noise maker and a dictator. I wonder who classified that axis as Igbos.

Ogbonnaya on is as dismissed as ever in APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

whatever people choose to call themselves is not your business.

did we complain when Kanu said you are Jewish immigrants?

Discuss that we kanu and not me.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Iceberg3: 3:28pm On May 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

Who are the "we" in the above crap. The worst thing any human being can do is denial hi/her ancestral lineage. It is unfathomable that certain jackasses in Nigeria are ashamed of their forbearers.

@ dukeprince50, kindly pay this imposter no attention...

He certainly a divisionist. These are the saboteurs of the emancipation struggle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 02, 2020
Ojiofor:

Th presidency should go to South East person as South South has already taken their turn.
Whenever it comes to SS again we can rally round any of our brothers form there as we did for GEJ.
SE should be serious biko.

Leave those SS crew with no vision.

Na me defeat Gej.

Let Dem go meet buhari who defeated Gej.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti State Government Constitutes Task Force On Fuel Scarcity / Buhari Commit Yet Another Blunder In Ekiti State / Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.