Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,537 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi (6167 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:
I am not kicking against you either.
you Igbo's can leave Nigeria or migrate back to your Jewish Land. no one cares unless you try to include his region

On this ongoing, it is very disheartening you have beeen ashamed of your ancestral heritage. What a dingbat.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 02, 2020
Iceberg3:

@ dukeprince50, kindly pay this imposter no attention...

He certainly a divisionist. These are the saboteurs of the emancipation struggle

Seems you are afraid of the truth.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:30pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Igbo topics to dey sweet u..

You should be concerned more about Ijaw nation and Independence.
i won't have any problem if Igbos mention SS or attach themselves to SS for a greater goal or or even want SS help for anything, but immediately they say they owned SS or they involve SS with biafra or tell us we don't have identity, I have to rise up and put address the issue.
Though most times I just want to step on their ego, all I'm doing is have fun but sometimes I'm dead serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Discuss that we kanu and not me.

Kanu I know but I don't know you in the ranking of those who can decide for Biafrians.

Kanu opinion is important. that is why he command's large followership
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Ojiofor: 3:34pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Leave those SS crew with no vision.

Na me defeat Gej.

Let Dem go meet buhari who defeated Gej.

I wonder.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

Kanu I know but I don't know you in the ranking of those who can decide for Biafrians.

Kanu opinion is important. that is why he command's large followership

That's why I said "Discuss that we kanu and not me" or you look for his followers and discuss with them.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:37pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Leave those SS crew with no vision.

Na me defeat Gej.

Let Dem go meet buhari who defeated Gej.
SS has moved on since GEJ was defeated, I never cared about him, he was useless to the region so why should I care, even his state voted massively for APC in the past gubernatorial election, we have moved on bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:38pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

That's why I said "Discuss that we kanu and not me" or you look for his followers and discuss with them.
u are inconsequential
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
i won't have any problem if Igbos mention SS or attach themselves to SS for a greater goal or or even want SS help for anything, but immediately they say they owned SS or they involve SS with biafra or tell us we don't have identity, I have to rise up and put address the issue.
Though most times I just want to step on their ego, all I'm doing is have fun but sometimes I'm dead serious.

You are now the founder of SS and the father of SS.

There is no for Igbos asking Ijaws for help. For what reason again?

Are we fighting same course?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

On this ongoing, it is very disheartening you have be ashamed of your ancestral heritage. What a dingbat.

I know where I came from.

that you migrated from Jewish land(according to Kanu) , stole the language and culture of the riverine communities does not mean we came from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
SS has moved on since GEJ was defeated, I never cared about him, he was useless to the region so why should I care, even his state voted massively for APC in the past gubernatorial election, we have moved on bro

That's good. Move on and Continue moving on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
u are inconsequential

Also discuss this with kanu.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Ifeanyi Okowa is not a failure. He is doing well. If not that Dave Umahi is generally accepted choice for Igbo president, I would have suggested Okowa.
your talking about igbo choice.. igbos alone wont decide the president.... why not bring fort someone who will be widely accepted both by the north and southern part of the country.... even I dont agree with Amaechi considering choice of political party.. but I think hes the best choice..
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:41pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are now the founder of SS and the father of SS.

There is no for Igbos asking Ijaws for help. For what reason again?

Are we fighting same course?
i just told u wen I won't attack Igbos, insult on SS is really annoying especially from a region where their entire land mass is only slightly bigger than cross rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Erosion2020: 3:42pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

We don't need second hand Igbos. The candidate must be picked from what we call Igbo states. Igbo bu Igbo.

Umahi candidate cannot fly and we know that. He can't even stand tall because he doesn't have the clout. He is just a noise maker and a dictator. I wonder who classified that axis as Igbos.

Ogbonnaya on is as dismissed as ever in APC.
Ok... Same old story, original Igbo and Chinese Igbo.
Name that ur candidate from ur real Igbo and stop making noises here.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I was already doing that with his followers when you replied me
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Iceberg3: 3:43pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Seems you are afraid of the truth.

The truth as in what? Is that the issue today?
Of what use is it to the struggle today when we now start reminding ourselves of the mistakes we made years ago?

At times I really wonder what actually are our problem in this Nigeria!!!!
Quality time we should use to strengthen our bonds,our unity, we now spend it reminding ourselves who was wrong and who was right, God,if that's how we better south now wants it,maybe we should just blow up the whole struggle and continue being slaves in our own country!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:44pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Also discuss this with kanu.
he is inconsequential as well, I stand a better chance of contesting for any political post in Nigeria than NK who has dual citizenship and a fugitive.
Incase u don't know, he can't even contest for the post of a class captain in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

I know where I came from.

that you migrated from Jewish land(according to Kanu) , stole the language and culture of the riverine communities does not mean we came from you.

Are you this dense in skull or psychotic? When did Nnamdi Kanu become Igbo ethnicity? Again, what is your ancestral heritage?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
i just told u wen I won't attack Igbos, insult on SS is really annoying especially from a region where their entire land mass is only slightly bigger than cross rivers

Seems you are trying seriously hard to make sense or sound off tangent...Lol.

You done Jam the wrong person.

There is no need for Igbos asking Ijaws for help. It is not needed and an anathema.

Are we fighting same course?...Hell No.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:44pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

lolz
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
he is inconsequential as well, I stand a better chance of contesting for any political post in Nigeria than NK who has dual citizenship and a fugitive.
Incase u don't know, he can't even contest for the post of a class captain in Nigeria.

All you listed, go and discuss it with kanu.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 02, 2020
Iceberg3:

The truth as in what? Is that the issue today?
Of what use is it to the struggle today when we now start reminding ourselves of the mistakes we made years ago?

At times I really wonder what actually are our problem in this Nigeria!!!!
Quality time we should use to strengthen our bonds,our unity, we now spend it reminding ourselves who was wrong and who was right, God,if that's how we better south now wants it,maybe we should just blow up the whole struggle and continue being slaves in our own country!!!!!

Lzaa immhotep,I'm getting fed up with your people

Getting fed up?

Who invited you before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Erosion2020: 3:46pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
na wa oo... Our own NK for that matter.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:47pm On May 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Seems you are trying seriously hard to make sense or sound off tangent...Lol.

You done Jam the wrong person.

There is no need for Igbos asking Ijaws for help. It is not needed and an anathema.

Are we fighting same course?...Hell No.
why should I fight same battle with confused people? Today is presidency, 2moro is restructuring, eke market day is biafra. What battle are u fighting btw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

I didn't see kanu when I replied you. You invented the name in your reply.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Smoke55: 3:49pm On May 02, 2020
willyo:
Now that it has to do with presidency, Igbos are screaming Amechi, Wike, Okowa are not Igbos. Yet u force us to be Biafrans. Ndi ara
oga Chill South South Will Never Join Biafra! We The Igbos Need An Indegenous Biafra That Will Have Igbo As Their Official Language,stop Crying,dnt Burther Your Self Abt Biafra,focus On Your Niger Delta Republic Thankio.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

Are you this dense in skull or psychotic? When did Nnamdi Kanu become Igbo ethnicity? Again, what is your ancestral heritage?

so only Kanu and his part of Igbo's came from Jewish land?

the other Igbo's are came from where before borrowing our culture and languages? middle east?

my ethnicity? you can be sure I am not a Jewish immigrant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by dukeprince50: 3:50pm On May 02, 2020
@Juliusmalema:
@Lostz: erosion2020
Take care guys, let me do something else.
Stay safe bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 02, 2020
Erosion2020:
Ok... Same old story, original Igbo and Chinese Igbo.
Name that ur candidate from ur real Igbo and stop making noises here.

We can't an infuse of Hausa and Tiv blood to come and stand as Igbo... Alu.

Let's see Umahi foot outside and let's know who send him..

O biara onye, onugho owuru Ujo...

We need Igbo candidates not people that their Igboness is still under doubt.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
@Juliusmalema: @Lostz: Take care guys, let me do something else. Stay safe bro
Tankiu.
Hope you have your face mask and sanitizer?

I don't want to lose you to Isolation centre.grin
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
why should I fight same battle with confused people? Today is presidency, 2moro is restructuring, eke market day is biafra. What battle are u fighting btw

But the case remains that we are not fighting same course.

So no need for any help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Anambra State Always In The News ? / SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter / North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.