Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! (2468 Views)

The New Trend Now —married Women Cheating With Married Men.. Why Is It So / Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by Stevecyes(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2020
Covid-19 in Nigeria.

Over the weekend, Friday to be precise.
My neighbor's son sustained a head injury while playing with his fellow kids and was rushed to the general hospital in my area here.

The little boy wasn't sick o.
Just a head injury that happened in my presence while we were outside discussing.
On Sunday, I went to check on the boy to see how he was doing, he was already playing with other kids though his head is still bandaged.

I started talking with his mom and she told me what now seems to be the new trend as regards Covid-19 in Nigeria.
She showed me the receipt issued to her by the hospital.

It was marked Covid-19, case 353.
I was surprised to see that.
She said when she saw the receipt, she asked the nurse what was the meaning of that?
That her son isn't a Covid-19 patient.
The nurse told her not to worry, that it means nothing.
That she was only doing what was required of her.
So she shouldn't worry.

According to the woman, she was still worried seeing that on her receipt but the nurse further reassured her and told her that if she doesn't do that, she could be issued a query. Wow!

What this means is that, according the receipt, the boy is case 353 treated and discharged.
Can you imagine that?!
That is possibly the new trend now at government hospitals.

Once you're sick and visits a government hospital, you're a Covid-19 patient.
If she hadn't shown me that receipt, I wouldn't have believed what she told me yesterday.
And you keep wondering why we can't see common pictures of patients in the isolation centers. Common pictures o.
All we see everyday are numbers upon numbers.
Let me leave it here for now.

#NIGERIA_GOVERNMENT_OF_LIES_I_HAIL O

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by Mjshexy(f): 11:38am On May 02, 2020
Wow...like seriously!

Only God knows for how long this has been going on

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by omoteacher(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2020
shocked

Everything in naija seems not pure. Covid-19 is real but naija government are just playing hide and seek with the figures.

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by olamidedivotee(f): 11:56am On May 02, 2020
We'll know what's up by july
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by Fidelismaria: 12:25pm On May 02, 2020

why am I not surprised?

All sanwoolu knows how to do is make announcement

Yeye people

Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by Ihatefeminist: 12:28pm On May 02, 2020
it's all over the world ....not only Nigeria.
Various government are exaggerating the whole thing.
They are even sacking doctors that refuse to comply.
This whole covid 19 is a huge hoax propagated by the bill gates funded W.H.O to push in quantum chip laden vaccines

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by Karlifate: 12:58pm On May 02, 2020
Many of the 'positive' cases is just an hoax. Inflated figures everywhere just to siphon donated funds.

3 Likes

Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by alasan007(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2020
This is really terrible how could a professional health worker lied about someone health issue they could sue them for that... but you’ll need to knw the virus is real but I think it’s over hyped
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by Rapmoney(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2020
I have always known that this Covid19 crap in Nigeria is a scam. I don't even give a hoot if anyone calls me ignorant! It's all scam!

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by vanida6: 2:34pm On May 02, 2020
Lolx,,,,common head wey get injury nah covid19 cases na waoo,,nigerians
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by calmbabadee(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2020
This is a lie from the pit of hell. We don't even have 353 cases of discharged covid 19 patients as at 2.00pm on May 2nd 2020.

We all should be responsible and logical in our reportings rather than trying to stir up worthless conversations.

Stevecyes:
Covid-19 in Nigeria.

My neighbor's son sustained a head injury while playing with his fellow kids and was rushed to the general hospital in my area here.

Just a head injury that happened in my presence while we were outside discussing.
On Sunday, I went to check on the boy to see how he was doing, he was already playing with other kids though his head is still bandaged.

I started talking with his mom and she told me what now seems to be the new trend as regards Covid-19 in Nigeria.

She said when she saw the receipt, she asked the nurse what was the meaning of that?
So she shouldn't worry.

According to the woman, she was still worried seeing that on her receipt but the nurse further reassured her and told her that if she doesn't do that, she could be issued a query. Wow!

What this means is that, according the receipt, the boy is case 353 treated and discharged.
Can you imagine that?!

If she hadn't shown me that receipt, I wouldn't have believed what she told me yesterday.
And you keep wondering why we can't see common pictures of patients in the isolation centers. Common pictures o.

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by SadiqBabaSani: 3:29pm On May 02, 2020
op bfr me ur head is dia
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by SadiqBabaSani: 3:29pm On May 02, 2020
anoda conspiracy rubbish
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by landmark86: 3:35pm On May 02, 2020
Imaging that............

Is only in Nigeria almost every states has a records of Covid-19.
Even America that has the most index cases not every part of America was affected.

This country was built on corruption from inception don't be surprise.
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by OsuIgboIpob: 11:13pm On May 02, 2020
landmark86:
Imaging that............

Is only in Nigeria almost every states has a records of Covid-19.
Even America that has the most index cases not every part of America was affected.

This country was built on corruption from inception don't be surprise.
Terrible grammar ...
You need to polish yourself...
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 02, 2020
I knew it,...that why Ganduje is not bothered about Kano...we are all playing with figures...so sad
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by DateMynd44(m): 12:05am On May 03, 2020
omoteacher:
shocked

Everything in naija seems not pure. Covid-19 is real but naija government are just playing hide and seek with the figures.
cc
Nsiba
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by DateMynd44(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2020
calmbabadee:
This is a lie from the pit of hell. We don't even have 353 cases of discharged covid 19 patients as at 2.00pm on May 2nd 2020.

We all should be responsible and logical in our reportings rather than trying to stir up worthless conversations.

353 In Lagos
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 2:51am On May 03, 2020
Maybe covid19 now has different types.
Covid19 fall
Covid19 asthma
Covid 19 malaria
Covid 19 head injury grin lol...naija.
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by sexylassie2(f): 3:21am On May 03, 2020
This is a big lie

Only NCDC and their accredited labs can perform covid-19 test even a General Hospital cant

Only the information gotten from the accredited lab will be relayed to NCDC.

Stop Spreading false info
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by BabbanBura(m): 3:26am On May 03, 2020
Stevecyes:
Covid-19 in Nigeria.

So she shouldn't worry.

Can you imagine that?!

Which way Naija Naija! All is Well
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by LordPherule(m): 4:54am On May 03, 2020
Not really a trend. Can't be. Not just any hospital can take Covid-19 patients.
That's one strategy to disseminate the toll stage of the novel virus in that state or the federation.
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by Notateflonguy(m): 7:02am On May 03, 2020
Stevecyes:
Covid-19 in Nigeria.

So she shouldn't worry.

Can you imagine that?!

Hmm...so this is where the figures are coming from...if only what you said is true though then this county don kpai

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by Smony: 7:35am On May 03, 2020
this is Naija
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by StPete: 8:40am On May 03, 2020
This is to tell you that the figures NCDC posts on a daily are very false and that the figures are grossly inflated by the Lagos State Government just to justify how they spend the billions they get from the federal government and private companies.

Laslasticlala please post on the front page for the world to see corruption in broad daylight
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by StPete: 8:42am On May 03, 2020
sexylassie2:
This is a big lie

Only NCDC and their accredited labs can perform covid-19 test even a General Hospital cant

Only the information gotten from the accredited lab will be relayed to NCDC.

Stop Spreading false info

Do not come out to justify what you don't know. If there was no hidden agenda, they would never have put Covid-19 on that receipt. Did you also see that the receipt bears the Lagos State Government?
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by sexylassie2(f): 11:21am On May 03, 2020
StPete:

Do not come out to justify what you don't know. If there was no hidden agenda, they would never have put Covid-19 on that receipt. Did you also see that the receipt bears the Lagos State Government?

but i hope you know only accredited labs with can carry out covid-19 test and no Government hospitals does covid-10 test
Re: The New Trend Now About Covid-19 In Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Stevecyes post=89097495]Covid-19 in Nigeria.

From your details provided, A 4yrs old patient had a head injury on Friday but reported to be Covid-19 patient and later discharged on Sunday...that is 2 days interval... That seems impossible to test negative within 2 days, considering the incubation and hospitalization period, unless the initial test kit had errors. The claimed patient is already playing with other kids when visited in hospital. A discharged Covid-19 patient is required to quarantine for 14 days after been discharged and this patient can't be allowed to play with other kids in the hospital as claimed by this report. What you posted was a drug prescription form...Covid-19 patients are treated FREE at the isolation centres and won't be required to buy drugs as claimed in this drug prescription form. You should rather post an official NCDC test result. You also asked for pictures...in medical ethics, there are some details that are not released to the public. i.e patient name, address and identity. If you're a COVID -19 patient, would you like your picture to be displayed on the internet? Won't you be discriminated by public isolation even after been tested negative? There are also designated Covid-19 testing centres.. https://healthwise.punchng.com/full-list-of-covid-19-test-centres-in-lagos-20-lgas/. You can visit one near you if you have symptoms. I'm not an advocate of the government and I hate their corruption, just want to enlighten few educated illiterate spreading false info on Covid-19. If your claim is true then sue the hospital and NCDC with your claims and receipt.

(1) (Reply)

Make 2k-3k Daily! Serious People Get In! / Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) / I Am A Boy,i Dont Know If My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.