Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Pls Advice; What Your Take On This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advice; What Your Take On This? (1653 Views)

Should I Sell My House? I Am In Debt Of 2.3million Pls Advice / Guys Please Advice, What Should I Do? / Advice~what Should Be Avoided During This World cup Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Advice; What Your Take On This? by eyinjuege: 9:02pm On May 05, 2020
sassysure:

New tools in the fight against diabetic blindness.
The study showed that by 2040, more than 600 million people will be affected by retinopathy. I guess u know what this is.

Type this and read through it. I seem not to have copied it well.
It will also do you good to read case studies pertaining people from the middle belt and why there is so much retinopathy there.

I paid for eye surgery last 3 yrs in kaduna( national eye hospital kaduna) for a diabetic patient from idoma. She is currently partially blind.
Go to that hospital if u want to know more about people from the middle belt that went there for eye surgery and what they have in common with diabetics.The files are there for u. And I have a household member who suffer from that. We are talking about cases on ground not from old medical textbooks used in Nigerian universities.
So don't quote clinical MB for me.

The onus is now on her to go and check her blood sugar to rule that out.
U are not talking to a novice in the medical world or classroom.

While diabetes is a leading cause of blindness, diabetic retinopathy in a 28 year old who has never been known to be diabetic is highly unlikely.
Really highly unlikely.
If a 28 year old is presenting for the first time with symptoms of diabetes, it will never be with retinopathy.
What ages were the people you paid for their surgery?
A thing as simple as the age of a person can automatically rule out certain health conditions

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nature Didn’t Wire Anybody To Be Anything,society Did / Getting My Child From Wedlock Affair / True Life Story. What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.