Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (86311 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 10:17pm On May 04, 2020
Auladimeji1:
I read this thread from page 1 to page page 23 and I'm laughingcheesy
Op God bless you
keep it coming
As for that KIA motor,You're an Akata and you are exhibiting the natural of Akata
As for those Useless simps giving her moral,Iyalaya yin

So you think defending your people against lies and deception is natural? Well I would have to agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by STILESGANG: 10:20pm On May 04, 2020
khia:

I find white men repulsive and so do many women. grin
we can agree to disagree.i still stand on my point grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 10:20pm On May 04, 2020
STILESGANG:

Ok.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by alphaNomega: 10:20pm On May 04, 2020
Auladimeji1:
I read this thread from page 1 to page page 23 and I'm laughingcheesy
Op God bless you
keep it coming
As for that KIA motor,You're an Akata and you are exhibiting the natural of Akata
As for those Useless simps giving her moral,Iyalaya yin

Particularly that one hustling for Kia toto

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by RamessesIV(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2020
they still went through anti-semeticism through out Europe

And hope you know not all jews in isreali are askenazi(who have middle eastern ancestry) Jews were a minority in Palestine region before jews diasporians came,and not all diasporians came from Europe

And they aren't interlopers or identity thieves judaism is an ethno-religious identity,
khia:

Those Interlopers/identity theives/Culture Vultures in that fake Israel ancestors didn't go through slavery. It was the true Hebrews who went through slavery and suffering.

Those Jews (a religion not a race) were Jewish converts from the 9th century. Their ancestors came from Germany, Russia and Poland.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by RamessesIV(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2020
Reminds me of when serena williams got married to a white billionaire,saw black women supporting her,or was it janet jackson with an arab billionaire,or the much celebrated rihanna and her arab prince,even beyonce's sister was married to a whitey,I wonder if all the black women hate white men is truly true if we truly check.
STILESGANG:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
khiaa:
You tell so many lies you can't even keep them straight. In your prior post you typed that black American women will work 3 jobs to make sure her children are taken care of now you are saying they are bad mothers who neglect their children, the same children whom they work so hard for. Lies begot more lies

Hello Ma'am,
Please you're disturbing me from concentrating on this thread, please I'm begging you to keep quiet.

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by STILESGANG: 10:42pm On May 04, 2020
RamessesIV:
Reminds me of when serena williams got married to a white billionaire,saw black women supporting her,or was it janet jackson with an arab billionaire,or the much celebrated rihanna and her arab prince,even beyonce's sister was married to a whitey,I wonder if all the black women hate white men is truly true if we truly check.
They love white men,they may deny it though but they consider getting with them as status symbol and marrying into the superior society.

The only reason white men/black women interracial marriage is not higher is because white men generally are not checking for black women,they prefer white women first and the losers among them go for Asian women.if they wanted black women,they would be getting them in high numbers.

I know of German expatriates who worked here in 9ja for some years and I kid you not the amount of 9ja woman they were able to bang on the alter of whiteness was astonishing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
ZINIBANKS:

Go on Instagram
Go through Snoop Dogs page you go pick tire grin
Just dey message dem if you message like 50 I bet you one will answer you and from there you get to know each other don't lie to them O cause most of them hate lies tell them openly that you're Nigerian
One more thing to make it more easier try to message those that are elderly they reply fast
The young ones will see your message and won't reply
Am giving you some tips I use back then in 2019 when I found this woman from Louisiana

I've one from Louisiana tho, shes a nurse and 31yrs old. But the issh is, shes not ready to come to Nigeria. Always telling me to come or meet up in Dubai lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by LastProphet: 10:46pm On May 04, 2020
khia:

Those Interlopers/identity theives/Culture Vultures in that fake Israel ancestors didn't go through slavery. It was the true Hebrews who went through slavery and suffering.

Those Jews (a religion not a race) ancestors were Jewish converts from the 9th century. Their ancestors came from Germany, Russia and Poland.

Another false claim. And the 6 million Jews that died in the holocaust of the 1940s were who? I observe you assume you are on a forum of less informed people than you are and hence you can dribble the facts and none will be the wiser. You are mistaken. I observe you dispel authoritative statistics while countering with nothing but your limited and personal experience. You told someone you were not surveyed and as such couldnt have been part of the data, how could you talk like that? I gather and process development data all the time and I have never had need to interact with every single subject! So who told you your data isnt visible to someone that has not physically interacted with you? What do you call the people on this forum?

And see where your logic is crap - ALL STATEMENTS ARE NECESSARILY GENERALIZATIONS AND GENERALIZATIONS ARE BASED ON STATISTICS. If a reasonably high number of something has a consistent outcome then it is ALMOST taken as fact and that is only logical. If someone said "if you are shot in the head you are dead," you will be silly to call his claim false because you know 1 bloke out of 100 who survived a head shot. Why you are silly is that you are trying to use exceptions to disprove a general rule or assumption! Yes you will find people that survive a head shot once in a while but what happened to the majority? So I put it to you that everything the OP said about AA women is true BASED ON DIFFERENT AND INDEPENDENT SOURCES OF INFORMATION that corroborate his claim. And to further prove his position you have acted out every single claim he put on AA women. You cant be the authoritative source of information on AA issues here on this forum, this is not one community forum in Nigeria this is nairaland. I think you should listen and stop condescending as you AA are used to

20 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by RamessesIV(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2020
Bro Nigerian women has dispelled that myth that black women hate white men,come to UK and see how black women(especially nigerian) run after white men,take my word for it,let african american women become top 1 In culture of most desirable women and you see how they will start following white men,just look at asian women in the USA,truth is women is all about value and who chases her,that's why i hate that guilt tripping given to black men who follow white,look at nollywood popular actors and actress who are married to whites who marry whites more?? Our actors or actresses??
STILESGANG:
They love white men,they may deny it though but they consider getting with them as status symbol and marrying into the superior society.

The only reason white men/black women interracial marriage is not higher is because white men genrally are not checking for black women,they prefer white women first and the losers among them go for Asian women.if they wanted black women they would be getting them in high numbers.

I know of German expatriates who worked here in 9ja for some years and I kid you not the amount of 9ja woman they were able to bang on the alter of whiteness was astonishing grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
khiaa:

Who in the hell told you I am a democrat? The Republican party is just as rotten as the Democrats.

I get so tired of ignorant people like you and the op posting what you don't know anything about. You put all black Americans in the same hole.

What does it take to make you ignorant people understand that there are poor, rich and wealthy black Americans in the US, some more wealthier than any Nigerian can dream of being in the US?

Black men are responsible for getting black girls pregnant in the US just like black men are responsible for getting teenage girls pregnant in Nigeria. Black men are responsible for the poverty in Nigeria.

Nigerians need to fix Nigeria and her problems and stop worrying about what black Americans are doing. Fix Nigeria and stop running to other countries with your criminal intent.

Rie nsi dia
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by RamessesIV(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2020
Bro the worst are those indians forget once you're a foreigner in nigeria you can get any girl

I remember back in uni we had a dude in my dept he was biracial,dude see the way girls where chasing him lol if I tell you how many girls that guy flexed in school,funny thing is dude has never been outside nigeria,his mom got pregnant when she went to lebanon they are just well to do

See forget all these black women hate whitemen is all BS
STILESGANG:

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 04, 2020
Ebere044:
[color=#006600][/color]

I've one from Louisiana tho, shes a nurse and 31yrs old. But the issh is, shes not ready to come to Nigeria. Always telling me to come or meet up in Dubai lol
Ahh bro he good now no go fúck up O
All bills on her now shey you no know nii grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by STILESGANG: 11:02pm On May 04, 2020
RamessesIV:
Bro Nigerian women has dispelled that myth that black women hate white men,come to UK and see how black women(especially nigerian) run after white men,take my word for it,let african american women become top 1 In culture of most desirable women and you see how they will start following white men,just look at asian women in the USA,truth is women is all about value and who chases her,that's why i hate that guilt tripping given to black men who follow white,look at nollywood popular actors and actress who are married to whites who marry whites more?? Our actors or actresses??
These women are just guilt tripping black men because they know black men are actually desired,not necessarily for our ability to provide but we are still desired by other races women for our sex appeal,Black women want this,that is why you see black women jubilating when one of them manages to land a white man(serena,Rihanna,eve).It makes them feel desired.

And the Uk is a cesspool of self hating blacks.There was this wack ass white boy who was fucking at least 6 African girls,treating them like trash and they were still fighting for him lol.

Although I’m not a fan of interracial relationships but as a black man date whatever race of women makes you happy,don’t bother about this black women because they would do the same if they were given the same options but sadly they don’t...I guess they are stuck with black men grin

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by LastProphet: 11:11pm On May 04, 2020
I do not need to state my familiarity with the US but I can tell every young person here that you will ignore what the OP said at your own peril. I do not say AA women are the worst beings there are but the claims of the OP are true because it is based on a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE WITH THE SAME RESULT OR OUTCOMES. Just like it is also true that NIGERIANS ARE POPULAR FOR IMMIGRANT FRAUD in the US EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE A VERY HIGH NUMBER OF LAW-ABIDING NIGERIAN IMMIGRANTS IN THE US. In fact the number of criminal nigerian elements are a fraction but the fact is that AMONG THE ENTIRE IMMIGRANT POPULATIONS WE PRODUCE A HIGH NUMBER OF CRIMINALS. So dont get angry if you are a honest nigerian and yet a foreigner refers to nigerians as fraudulent people - it's statistics speaking! If we were to wait until all nigerian immigrants turned criminal before we can talk then you will never talk at all because evey statement, every truth has an exception - all of it.
African Americans in general have a lot lot to learn, they fought for freedoms then decided to sit down and become entitled. All their thought leaders who are fearless have continued to rail against this but to no avail, and one trait common with them is that they never ever listen. If you live among them and your child returns from school to do homework his mates will jest that "yo playing white." so it's black not to read your book or do your homework. AA children of graduate parents do far worse in school than white kids of non-graduate parents from same school. AA embrace thug life, sports and entertainment, but show me a country that has moved from underdeveloped to first world through entertainment? The STEM fields are totally ignored by the majority of them. How do you spite whites by ignoring studies who does that?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by drips8(m): 11:14pm On May 04, 2020
STILESGANG:
These women are just guilt tripping black men because they know black men are actually desired,not necessarily for our ability to provide but we are still desired by other races women for our sex appeal,Black women want this,that is why you see black women jubilating when one of them manages to land a white man(serena,Rihanna,eve).It makes them feel desired.

And the Uk is a cesspool of self hating blacks.There was this wack ass white boy who was fucking at least 6 African girls,treating them like trash and they were still fighting for him lol.

Although I’m not a fan of interracial relationships but as a black man date whatever race of women makes you happy,don’t bother about this black women because they would do the same if they were given the same options but sadly they don’t...I guess they are stuck with black men grin

Very interesting, I read a blog on how most white people in interracial relationships with black people are mostly experimenting. White people have the highest interracial dating numbers online but they have the lowest interracial marriage rates less than 10%.

Besides, a lot of the biracial kids here are mostly products of flings.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 04, 2020
khia:

So you think defending your people against lies and deception is natural? Well I would have to agree with you.
You know quite alright what your people do but you choose to cover them up and defend them
What did Bible say will happen to those who defend bad people you know right
I don't think akata go to church I doubt if you will know John 3:16 na John 3 by 16 dick you go know grin

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by RamessesIV(m): 11:16pm On May 04, 2020
Bro forget is better to take an african-american than black british,if you see the way they worship whitemen there,there was one i met see told me to my face she doesn't date men from africa I thought she was joking then I noticed all her male friend where white british men,or was a nigerian british girl i know lol this aunty hustled for years in britain refused to date black men,later settled for one regular white dude,lol she will always reminding people how she has never dated Nigerian men since she came to britian how white men are better blah blah blah,lol her white savior later showed her pepper,dude was a fraud and drilling her finances,come to europe and see all those "black women choose black men" go out the window,in germany one black girl(not sure of the country) was the only black in her class with two Nigerian one ethiopian,aunty thought she has arrived under one semester she slept with many white dudes,she didn't know they planned it and she was kind of a fetish,her sex tapes was later leaked the dudes had a group chat where they were betting on her,see when it comes las las is about value and who is desired,they only say those shit to us because they know las las we are their default setting not their prime choice and it hurts them to see we have options,me anyone I see I will marry
STILESGANG:

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Genset: 11:18pm On May 04, 2020
khia:

You need to stop throwing up those same old bogus statistics because they are false. There are many many black Americans families with both parents in the home. The problem with your thread is you paint all black Americans with the same brush.

You posted that black American women were all these negative things which is false information. What you should have posted was **All the Black American women that YOU were attracted to and brought into YOUR life were RATCHET** which gives the reader a better insight to the type of person you are.

You really need to get out of the ghetto and move into a nice Black community so you can meet a better class of women. You have to work on yourself first because a classy woman wouldn't be interested in a boy like you.

True... I truly believe that o.p lives in a ghetto that is why he keeps meeting ratchets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=khia post=89122344]

Anybody who believes this crap is an idiot.[/quo

Sis take heart, its Nigeria, you cant get enough of us. That's you're here seeking our attention. We are sweet as honey. Forget the impression this thread might give you. Nigerians are the most loving and caring men in the world. Argue with your phone[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ahh bro he good now no go fúck up O
All bills on her now shey you no know nii grin

I don't understand, you fit explain to me more please?
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 11:29pm On May 04, 2020
Genset:

True... I truly believe that o.p lives in a ghetto that is why he keeps meeting ratchets

Exactly.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 04, 2020
khia:

Exactly.

I'm still waiting to see an Akata that is not ratchet. Even the ones that appear sophisticated and posh will transform into a ratchet in the blink of an eye. This is due to being raised in a ratchet single mother home by a ratchet mother.

The only akata's that aren't ratchet are the ones that are adopted and raised by whites.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by odinga1of: 11:41pm On May 04, 2020
Kingsteve:

That's my girl.
Off we go then...

Say byeeee!
grin

Kingsteve of Buckhead, Atlanta

Na Warri bros now. Married man forming cool guy here .
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by STILESGANG: 11:42pm On May 04, 2020
RamessesIV:
Bro forget is better to take an african-american than black british,if you see the way they worship whitemen there,there was one i met see told me to my face she doesn't date men from africa I thought she was joking then I noticed all her male friend where white british men,or was a nigerian british girl i know lol this aunty hustled for years in britain refused to date black men,later settled for one regular white dude,lol she will always reminding people how she has never dated Nigerian men since she came to britian how white men are better blah blah blah,lol her white savior later showed her pepper,dude was a fraud and drilling her finances,come to europe and see all those "black women choose black men" go out the window,in germany one black girl(not sure of the country) was the only black in her class with two Nigerian one ethiopian,aunty thought she has arrived under one semester she slept with many white dudes,she didn't know they planned it and she was kind of a fetish,her sex tapes was later leaked the dudes had a group chat where they were betting on her,see when it comes las las is about value and who is desired,they only say those shit to us because they know las las we are their default setting not their prime choice and it hurts them to see we have options,me anyone I see I will marry
Yeah,the white worship is bigger in the United Kingdom than the USA because of the history of blacks in the states(slavery,Jim crow,segregation) so most of them are still hostile towards whites.

The blacks in the United Kingdom are a lost cause,they make up 3%of the population but sooner or later they are going to breed themselves out with the way they are race mixing lol.
65% of carribeans in the Uk date out
45% of Africans in the Uk date out.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by odinga1of: 11:42pm On May 04, 2020
khia:
grin grin grin What a silly guy.

Yes we are pigs. Now go and twerk for your brothers in prison and leave our forum for us. Akata. tongue
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 04, 2020
Genset:

Khia will not still drop pussy for you tongue tongue

Stop simping.

The funny thing is that if I want to meet this Khia chick tomorrow, it will be very possible. I live in southern California and so does she. All it will take is a phone call and a few miles drive.

When Khia gets to meet me, there is a 99% chance that she will fall for me because I have a slight British accent, I am very good looking, I am successful, I hold money for hand and for bank, I am a sweet talker, and I am extremely charming to be with and hang around with. I also have Naija gragra and naija jagajaga behavior which many females love and find intriguing and amusing.

So even with all my badmouth of Akata here, that yeye Khia chick will still fall for me within a minute.

So I stand a better chance of having her than you do so stop simping around here tongue

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 04, 2020
Ebere044:

I don't understand, you fit explain to me more please?
Bro there's nothing to explain there
Let her write invitation letter to you
Or better still you guys can meet in Dubai and then go to US from there lobatan
And mind you all bills on here # no sleep on am grin#he get why cool
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by STILESGANG: 11:46pm On May 04, 2020
drips8:

Very interesting, I read a blog on how most white people in interracial relationships with black people are mostly experimenting. White people have the highest interracial dating numbers online but they have the lowest interracial marriage rates less than 10%.

Besides, a lot of the biracial kids here are mostly products of flings.
A white man loves his whiteness and he understands the privileges he has with it,he would want to pass that to his children.So yeah majority of white men don’t want biracial Babies.They would pump and dump other races of women like they’ve done throughout history though grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by wiseone28: 11:50pm On May 04, 2020
pDudd:

Khia will not still drop pussy for you tongue tongue

Stop simping.

The funny thing is that if I want to meet this Khia chick tomorrow, it will be very possible. I live in southern California and so does she. All it will take is a phone call and a few miles drive.

When Khia gets to meet me, there is a 99% chance that she will fall for me because I have a slight British accent, I am very good looking, I am successful, I hold money for hand and for bank, I am a sweet talker, and I am extremely charming to be with and hang around with. I also have Naija gragra and naija jagajaga behavior which many females love and find intriguing and amusing.

So even with all my badmouth of Akata here, that yeye Khia chick will still fall for me within a minute.

So I stand a better chance of having her than you do so stop simping around here tongue
Can you do that for us maybe that will calm her down

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (53) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.