Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (86875 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by ManIzHot: 4:37pm On May 14, 2020

Finally, I am done reading

Points Picked

I move

Bye
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Innocentchild(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2020
khiaa:

You are so full of crap, marry your Nigerian girls or white hoes and leave black Americans alone they don't need your psychotic behavior.
I saw a youtube video last year about a Golddigger prank where the guy tried to prank this young African American woman with his nice car, she said her name was khiaa and she was 20. Was that you? Can drop the link if you want

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 7:14pm On May 24, 2020
Innocentchild:

I saw a youtube video last year about a Golddigger prank where the guy tried to prank this young African American woman with his nice car, she said her name was khiaa and she was 20. Was that you? Can drop the link if you want
No it wasn't me.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Innocentchild(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2020
khia:
No it wasn't me.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 2buffagain(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
Innocentchild:

She wishes she was ever 20. Khiaa was born old. grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 7:21pm On May 25, 2020
2buffagain:

She wishes she was ever 20. Khiaa was born old. grin

Stay off of my mentions yellow boy.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by akar1: 10:12pm On May 25, 2020
Anyone that takes what the op said hook line and sinker is a RETARD khia, I really do understand how his shallow and unenlightened mind might make you feel. Trust me, you are way better than him.
There are so many Nigerians in the USA who have brought their Nigerian wives to the states and today their lives are beyond miserable. There are many beautiful educated well trained black Americans who have never been to jail before or have tattoos,who are professionals in their various fields who are loving and will make the best spouse for anyone.
There are also crazy,uneducated, criminals ,slay mamas in Nigeria as well as in the USA .
It is the height of shallow mindedness that will make one believe over 30 million people behave the same way.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 1:03pm On May 26, 2020
akar1:
Anyone that takes what the op said hook line and sinker is a RETARD khia, I really do understand how his shallow and unenlightened mind might make you feel. Trust me, you are way better than him.
There are so many Nigerians in the USA who have brought their Nigerian wives to the states and today their lives are beyond miserable. There are many beautiful educated well trained black Americans who have never been to jail before or have tattoos,who are professionals in their various fields who are loving and will make the best spouse for anyone.
There are also crazy,uneducated, criminals ,slay mamas in Nigeria as well as in the USA .
It is the height of shallow mindedness that will make one believe over 30 million people behave the same way.
Thank you. smiley
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by meobizy(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
khia:
Thank you. smiley
Don’t make me report you to the CO.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Tomyusf141: 5:02pm On May 26, 2020
tiptoe1:
Akata women is a big no for me. I've dated Kya, Dominique and Alyssa. These people are all the same. Esp Dominique, she smokes and curse like say them swear for her

I don't know if the whites are cool headed compared to these akatas but I'll advise you go for an Hispanic woman. The one with me they gimme joy, na Make she come visit me after this covid-19 remain

Boss awfa how you Dey catch them na � grin make man chook head grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Ogaonos: 4:52pm On May 31, 2020
Tomyusf141:

Boss awfa how you Dey catch them na � grin make man chook head grin
give us too bro where do u catch Yankee babes onlibe
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by chachanga: 5:39pm On May 31, 2020
khiaa:

Who in the hell told you I am a democrat? The Republican party is just as rotten as the Democrats.

I get so tired of ignorant people like you and the op posting what you don't know anything about. You put all black Americans in the same hole.

What does it take to make you ignorant people understand that there are poor, rich and wealthy black Americans in the US, some more wealthier than any Nigerian can dream of being in the US?

Black men are responsible for getting black girls pregnant in the US just like black men are responsible for getting teenage girls pregnant in Nigeria. Black men are responsible for the poverty in Nigeria.

Nigerians need to fix Nigeria and her problems and stop worrying about what black Americans are doing. Fix Nigeria and stop running to other countries with your criminal intent.

Criminal Intent? Are that deeply a sad racist?

Just profiling the stability and balance of the Igbo stock as an immigrant group in the US, don't throwing that phrase "your criminal intent"at every single Nigerian sound deranged to you?

Such wild generalisations and racial slurs one would expect from an insular redneck?

His stories are off on so many points but you're no better.

Whatever demographic you might've thought you were representing, folks here are best tuning you out!

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 11:55pm On May 31, 2020
chachanga:

Criminal Intent? Are that deeply a sad racist?

Just profiling the stability and balance of the Igbo stock as an immigrant group in the US, don't throwing that phrase "your criminal intent"at every single Nigerian sound deranged to you?

Such wild generalisations and racial slurs one would expect from an insular redneck?

His stories are off on so many points but you're no better.

Whatever demographic you might've thought you were representing, folks here are best tuning you out!

I believe I was referring to the OP not all Nigerians.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by lordally(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
khiaa:

You cant judge a nation of people by a tv show, that's foolish. Do you judge the whites by the same show, I very much doubt that you do? Am I to judge all Nigerians like the idiots I see on Nollywood movies?

You even watch Nollywood Movies Daaaaaaaam!!

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by lordally(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
khiaa:
I'm not making excuses that's why I said Nigerians need to do better and clean up your own shithole and stop spreading your shithole behavior to other countries. All of those 419 scams, prostitution, illegal marriages, identify theft, love scams, and drugs sales need to stop or at least leave it in Nigeria.

I guess all these things you mentioned are all over the world .not just in Nigeria dear
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 2buffagain(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
khia:

Stay off of my mentions yellow boy.

How will you know I'm yellow if you're not stalking me?

I don't want you! angry
Leave me alone! undecided

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
2buffagain:

I don't want you! angry

I know you are yellow because of that picture that you posted when you were 2buff, EEEEW,
angry stalking you, I think not.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
2buffagain:

I don't want you! angry

I know you are yellow because of that picture you posted when you were 2buff. EEEEW!!
angry Stalking you, I think not, stop fantasizing. tongue
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 2buffagain(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
khia:

I know you are yellow because of that picture you posted when you were 2buff. EEEEW!!
angry Stalking you, I think not, stop fantasizing. tongue

Which one?
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
2buffagain:

Which one?

It doesn't matter which one, the fact is you posted a picture of yourself and that's how I know what you look like.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Mandela27: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
khia:

I believe I was referring to the OP not all Nigerians.
Crazy girl.You've mentioned Nigerians and insulted the country countless times,only in this thread,now u're denying.Queen of Lamba.Lie will kill You.Amen.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mandela27:

Crazy girl.You've mentioned Nigerians and insulted the country countless times,only in this thread,now u're denying.Queen of Lamba.Lie will kill You.Amen.

Crazy boy. Your own people insult Nigeria/NIGERIANS more than I ever have/could. Of course if you attack my people expect retaliation, that's the law of nature.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by lordally(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2020
khia:

Crazy boy. Your own people insult Nigeria/NIGERIANS more than I ever have/could. Of course if you attack my people expect retaliation, that's the law of nature.

Calm down .... life's too short for all these back and forth
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2020
lordally:

Calm down .... life's too short for all these back and forth

Tell that to him.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 2buffagain(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
khia:

It doesn't matter which one, the fact is you posted a picture of yourself and that's how I know what you look like.

That's not what I asked you.
Go and find what I asked you to go and find!
Nonsense! angry
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
2buffagain:

That's not what I asked you.
Go and find what I asked you to go and find!
Nonsense! angry
You asked me which picture, I'm not putting time into you, who cares which picture. You are not important to me. You know which picture I'm talking about, find it yourself.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2020
khia:
You asked me which picture, I'm not putting time into you, who cares which picture. You are not important to me. You know which picture I'm talking about, find it yourself.
Oh lord this Khai of a girl again embarassed
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by 2buffagain(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2020
khia:

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 2:32am On Jul 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Oh lord this Khai of a girl again embarassed

What about me?
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 2:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Twizzy30(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
jamoyakz:
I agree with you Jamaicans are more family oriented than Akata's Akata's are so insecured and broken to the extent that they no longer believe in love or men and they love sex too much my only problem with the every Jamaican is that they smoke weed too much and I don't like someone who smokes. boys dey suffer for all these akata women hand ooo
lol bros you dey yankee?
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AkataWoman: 5:57am On Nov 07, 2020
Don’t know how I found this gem of a thread but so glad I did.

Just dropped in to point out this type of rhetoric is exactly why nobody outside of the Nigerian community opened their mouths to scream “End Sars!” America follows black America’s lead on all things dealing with race and/or Africa. And the world follows America’s lead. That’s why the reaction to BLM was very different from End SARS.

Instead of begging black Americans to speak out and use their platforms for your next failed revolution, call on the white people of the world you adore so much. Better yet, unite and handle your own issues or call on Africans from other countries.

Us akatas are to busy raising our 4 babies by different men to care about Lekki bridge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (53) (Reply)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies