Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (86353 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by boyjo: 11:09pm On May 08, 2020
SkinnyDude:
one very old akata woman from Atlanta wey I meet for FB.. she is 62. I shock say me and this woman dey sex chat and share nude.. but whenever I ask her for money. she go vex. na em I tear race oo

I laff reach belle.grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by boyjo: 11:13pm On May 08, 2020
SkinnyDude:
one very old akata woman from Atlanta wey I meet for FB.. she is 62. I shock say me and this woman dey sex chat and share nude.. but whenever I ask her for money. she go vex. na em I tear race oo

You sef why you quick dey rush dey ask for money?
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by boyjo: 11:14pm On May 08, 2020
SkinnyDude:
she get grand children wey be my age mate o.. married two times.. going through the third divorce with a young Yoruba guy . these people life is tiresome..

E dey tiresome but you still chook head put?grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by boyjo: 11:33pm On May 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro it's not easy I was forced to ask that day
She sent me a picture of her with plenty money on the bed as I take look am the money go reach 700$ or so $20 pieces as I see the money like this my face clear me wey be say I never chop afternoon food grin I kon reason am say make she send me $200
Na where problem take start be that
My bro self dey sometimes use am chook me for body say I for don leave naija now
He no funny walai

E yaah, that one dey look for real love come dey use money test you.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by sexylassie2(f): 11:35pm On May 08, 2020
The OP, did he live in the Ghetto?

Everything he writes down describes a ghetto life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by boyjo: 12:08am On May 09, 2020
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 4:04am On May 09, 2020
boyjo:

E yaah, that one dey look for real love come dey use money test you.
God will bring confirm one bro
That one don go be that cry
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 4:06am On May 09, 2020
boyjo:

You sef why you quick dey rush dey ask for money?
Niggar boys no get chills again walai na wetin fĂșck me up be that grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Bollove: 6:31pm On May 09, 2020
pDudd:
Now this is an important message I want to send to many of the people trying to bunch me with the Simps who are looking for favor and possible romance/pussy/immigration to US with Khia.

Make you stop that rough play o. It's not funny anymore.

I don't need Khia for anything. I don't even know who she is and I don't want to know. Someone said something in the lines of "I should send Khia a DM". Hahaha. Send her DM for what? Err, nope. Sorry. But thanks for the proposal.

For those desperate Simps and others trying to bunch me with with the Simps, I have a message for you. Khia is a troll and a provocateur.

Khia is unattractive and bored. Why do I say that? Cos I know that. grin

Attractive American ladies don't spend most of their free time on a razz website like Nairaland. Attractive ladies are on Instagram showing off their assets. Any American lady coming to Nairaland for 9 years now and making loads of virtual friends is unattractive and thrives off the attention she gets here. Khia doesn't stand a chance on Instagram when it comes to attractiveness.

Khia says she lives in Palms Springs, CA. Hahahaha. That's a hot, desert, boring town full of old people and people who want to just retire in peace. The only attractive thing about Palm Springs are the mountain trails and the cable car. I visited there once and I'm not going back. Too far, too hot and too boring.

Khia lives in a boring old town and the only entertainment for her is coming on Nairaland to seek attention. Also there are no black people in Palm springs grin grin so you Simps online are the only black boyfriend she has around her for miles.

So stop grouping me with Simps. I don't need pussy from Khia or anyone on here. With that said, keep my name out of y'all mouths grin

Nonsense.
Defence breaking strategy .....
What a game player ..... God fit Judge you .... See Hands ... even SU would be challenged ..!!

All hands on Deck !! BadBoy !!!

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by DonroxyII: 6:52pm On May 09, 2020
Princewill1:
I don't blame the simps here hustling for pussy rather I blame the Op. The Op claims not to be a simp then what was the reason for the apology?

The op started well (I give him credit for that) and as he was going he gathered fans who supported him for stating facts some of which we already know. As soon as he capsized and apologized he turned those fans to simps and rubbished his own educative thread.

The reasons op gave for his apology is just watery. How can you apologize for stating the truth? Simply because someone took offense of the truth? Oya he should state lies na. While he mentioned to not being politically correctness in one of his earlier posts.

The aim was to educate your countrymen about the dangers associated with akata women that even in decades to come, ppl will be reading it here on NL. But you single-handedly defeated the purpose of your thread by this unnecessary apology.

Truth is, you fvcked up with the apology and no one will take ur weak come back seriously until you withdraw the apology.

The only way Op's apology will make sense to me is if he admits that he lied against akata women and needed to apologize to them. If not, he should just admit that his a simp.
The Apology was a Defence breaker .... Afterwards reverse psychology started flowing ....The other gender would find pdudd vituperation challenging and set up to clear some doubts and interesting discussions about the stereotypes ensued.........The pdudd would claim everything is based on his experiences and goes emotional ... (That's if he inclined to take things up) .... The other gender would want to provide succour and that's how he get under her skin ...from there to the innermost soul.... A game was loading!!

OP is a Profiler and Profilers are Evil grin .... Unlock, Get your vibes and gently relock... The other gender wouldn't even know they have been hurt...grin

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 09, 2020
DonroxyII:
The Apology was a Defence breaker .... Afterwards reverse psychology started flowing ....The other gender would find pdudd vituperation challenging and set up to clear some doubts and interesting discussions about the stereotypes ensued.........The pdudd would claim everything is based on his experiences and goes emotional ... (That's if he inclined to take things up) .... The other gender would want to provide succour and that's how he get under her skin ...from there to the innermost soul.... A game was loading!!

OP is a Profiler and Profilers are Evil grin .... Unlock, Get your vibes and gently relock... The other gender wouldn't even know they have been hurt...grin

Na you get your mouth tongue

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 09, 2020
Bollove:
Defence breaking strategy .....
What a game player ..... God fit Judge you .... See Hands ... even SU would be challenged ..!!

All hands on Deck !! BadBoy !!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by PattyMike(m): 5:43am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Kingsteve post=89179450]
Naa...
Khiaa is my buddy, my tag-team partner and a friend...all in one.
It's her choice if she chooses to continue engaging you guys or not.

I've done what I had to do, to protect her from these hyenas, waiting to sink their teeth and grab some flesh out of her.
Let's not talk about giving pussy or not.
That's irrelevant for now.

You dig?
[/quote/]
Your attempt at trying to be a simp [as OP put it] is actually really disgusting. Not saying you are a simp but the attempt at trying to be something u are not is digusting really, I don't mean it as an insult at all. Its obvious she likes d very drama u are trying to protect her from [obviously], so dont do that. Dont try forming me nice guy, she's not stupid for fall for that. Immediately u said giving pussy or not is "irrelevant for now" it became obvious u have motives, maybe they are ulterior or maybe they are genuine but either way motive is motive. Khia is a lot of things but she is definitely "Not stupid". Even a blind man can see through your facade.

That side, not all black american women are as OP stated, there are actually ambitious ones with college degrees, corporate and successful. From what I have noticed, its the uneducated ones that are majorly as OP described. I think education and ambition clearly differentiates them. For a family of five kids might have 2 in prison, one baby child support expert, one stripper and one successful educated black women and she would be very different from her siblings. But one thing they do have in common is sensuality, they are very passionate and sexual, both educated and illiterates, second only to latinas of course. Latinas are the most sensual and when it comes to a fiery temper those ones are on another scale.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by PattyMike(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: Khia grin

Khia, since you are am integral part of this thread we will discuss about you from what little inference I can make about you.

Now in every DNA sequence, once in a while a disruption occurs in the DNA sequence and it gives rise to a mutation. The resulting product is a mutant. A product which may be better or worse than the parent's genetic make up. That mutant is Khia. cheesy

Now, once in a purple moon within the African American community, a mutation occurs within the genetic assembly of the akata offsprings. These mutants get tired of all the Akata bullshit and determine to be different. They go on a journey which is both physical and spiritual. They go through a cleansing and refining fire and on the end of the conveyor belt is a new and refined product.

People like Khia are that product. Khia is one of the "woke" ones. Or the enlightened ones. Like the Illuminati tongue

Khia likely got tired of the the Akata bullshit and sought to deviate from the norm.

Now, in my opinion, I see those woke group as a bunch of crazies grin (sorry Khia but that's my opinion). Their wokness confuses me.One one hand they say are Moors, on the other hand they are Israelites, next they are Egyptians, next they are the chosen ones, next they are the children of Ham.

Pick a side nigga grin. What are you?

Those kind of people are into unorthodox religious practices.

Madman, u sef don dey butter am up so una go meet for fuxk. Ur last 2-3 writeups nah khia khiaa full am, NOW she is an exception, NOW akatas are not all the same because u want to get in her pants to prove a point, nd tht point is "that she will fall for u when una meet cus u fine, get money for hand and bank, you're successful eh". Fuxking disgusting, if u wan nack d gal sef e go be because u actually want to do it, u lyk her personality and find her attractive enuf to fuvk not cus u have a point to prove to yourself and rest of us following your thread. Fuxking disgusting. Of cus u can claim to have no interest at all in her, but anyone who read dis thread would know its plain bullshyte. The sad thing is after fuvking her, the whole nairaland will hear, which is y she'll never let u hit it. You went from giving nice insights to drooling over khia all in one thread, seeing you drool is irritating really. But ride on mi bros nd ignore the distraction, u have talked about black american women and naija women there, we'd love to hear your experience with latinas, caucasians and asians too if you've been some.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by DonroxyII: 3:04pm On May 10, 2020
pDudd:

Na you get your mouth tongue
Water and Garri ... Devilish Boy grin ... !!!
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by wany(f): 6:18pm On May 10, 2020
WUdec:

It is distasteful to apologize for expressing your opinion. A forum is meant for that.

If one gets irked by your post, it would be ok to reply to your opinion with respect and maturity and not animosity, hate and utter stupidity.

Khia has a long history of abuse on Nairaland and she feels its ok because on here she could never get banned. I would not blame her because this is a Nigerian site. She would never try it in any American website and not get banned.

If you listen to her words, you'd notice a lot of immaturity, anger, bitterness and senseless talk. The attitude of a lonely, frustrated and confused being. Half the time she spends on every post that has something to say about African-Americans is spent bashing Nigerian men.

One's upbringing can be noticed by the way one represents his family outside the home. Be it a forum, the streets, Barbershop or wherever.

To apologize to someone that acts like a hood rat despite the absence of the physical appearance is demeaning to your personality. You never attacked no one. You simply stated your opinion. And i could never be the type to be easily swayed to accept someone else's ideas simply because she says or feels she is right. It would say a lot about my personality.

If you are gonna air your opinion next time, stand firm on it. Never give in to a weak, vulnerable and unstable woman just because her emotions have been affected by what you feel is just

I despise females like Khia and would eat them for lunch if they ever came my way.

So lady, save that bitterness for an AA forum where they would treat you like the vile person you are and stop disturbing people with baseless gibberish all the time.

No tengo tiempo para tonteria

You are a very silly fellow not to notice or read all the attacks she has been getting here,even the op knows how to manage words around.won't be surprise if you are a mysogist.I respect a woman of her person standing for what she knows is the truth,so let her be.won't be surprise if you are an Igbo guy, where women are silent when a man is talking. Warp brain undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by isaacsegun(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
This Khiaa of a girl is a big liar...She has even created a thread in the past with the aim of bashing Nigerians. I was so surprised how she knew alot about Nigerians until I stumbled on one of her thread...She has actually dated a Nigerian guy before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by bameyi(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2020
Most of the listed too are in existence in the akata life but not all of the are bad. It like saying an average Igbo man is greedy and got his money through ritual. Hell no there are hard working Igbo men. Or saying an average hausa man is a terrorist. Not true. But there are some element of true there.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Jim99: 8:02pm On May 10, 2020
wany:

You are a very silly fellow not to notice or read all the attacks she has been getting here,even the op knows how to manage words around.won't be surprise if you are a mysogist.I respect a woman of her person standing for what she knows is the truth,so let her be.won't be surprise if you are an Igbo guy, where women are silent when a man is talking. Warp brain undecided

Women talk back at Men in your tribe?

What tribe is that again?

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 8:03pm On May 10, 2020
isaacsegun:
This Khiaa of a girl is a big liar...She has even created a thread in the past with the aim of bashing Nigerians. I was so surprised how she knew alot about Nigerians until I stumbled on one of her thread...She has actually dated a Nigerian guy before.
What did I lie about, the fact that I dated a Nigerian years back isn't a secret? I never created a thread to bash Nigerian men.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by isaacsegun(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2020
khia:
What did I lie about, the fact that I dated a Nigerian years back isn't a secret? I never created a thread to bash Nigerian men.
me I no get strength to write long turenchi...but you talk as if Nigerian guys are below your league or like you can never have anything doing with them. funny! I trust my brothers, dey don even shift your panties before.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 10:46pm On May 10, 2020
isaacsegun:

me I no get strength to write long turenchi...but you talk as if Nigerian guys are below your league or like you can never have anything doing with them. funny! I trust my brothers, dey don even shift your panties before.

LMAO@ "Shift my panties" grin grin grin For future reference know that I wouldn't date anyone whom I felt was below me, Nigerian or not.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Jadden(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2020
khia:

LMAO@ "Shift my panties" grin grin grin For future reference know that I wouldn't date anyone whom I felt was below me, Nigerian or not.
lol
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by isaacsegun(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2020
khia:

for you to actively be on this platform since 2011 shows that you like Africans and you never forget your origin, I really love you for that. I know that someone will do anything (including myself) to defend his ethnic or race especially when their image is been baterd but you are too aggressive with your approach. I wish you will marry a Nigerian so that one day you will come down to Nigeria and learn more about our culture. we don't enslave women, we treat women nicely that is why women from even other African countries can go any length to marry Nigerian guyz.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 12:00am On May 11, 2020
isaacsegun:

for you to actively be on this platform since 2011 shows that you like Africans and you never forget your origin, I really love you for that. I know that someone will do anything (including myself) to defend his ethnic or race especially when their image is been baterd but you are too aggressive with your approach. I wish you will marry a Nigerian so that one day you will come down to Nigeria and learn more about our culture. we don't enslave women, we treat women nicely that is why women from even other African countries can go any length to marry Nigerian guyz.

My origin is America and Africa, and yes I want to know more about the people of the continent that's why I'm on other African countries sites as well.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by jamoyakz: 5:29pm On May 11, 2020
EAhumble:
I have been enjoying this thread and this is my advice to my bros.
If you want enter yankee through AKATA, then follow the OP's rule if you want to return here a successful fella

If you want to Hustle legit, please kindly run from Akata especially those from suburbs with high school certificates. Their level of education highly contributes to their characters especially the female folks but their dramas are intact, don't just punch it bro

I prefer Jamaicans to AA any day because Jamaicans are kind hearted folks even with their craziness

Please do a plus and minus to the OP's advice and choose what suits you

SHALOM

I agree with you Jamaicans are more family oriented than Akata's Akata's are so insecured and broken to the extent that they no longer believe in love or men and they love sex too much my only problem with the every Jamaican is that they smoke weed too much and I don't like someone who smokes. boys dey suffer for all these akata women hand ooo
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by boyjo: 6:38pm On May 11, 2020
wiseone28:
My cousin went to America for studies..

He is thru but its like he is married to one older AA grin

Let me see how long it will last but he is hiding it grin
Hahaha you funny ogrin
Call him out naw, he may be dying inside for want of somebody to talk to
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by boyjo: 6:41pm On May 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You're right though I never thought of that before
One fĂșcking thing cause that shit I won't bother myself again
What's Bec wire .?

Eyaah, I like this guy.
Abi you dey do this thing wey you dey do on purpose?
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 11, 2020
boyjo:

Eyaah, I like this guy.
Abi you dey do this thing wey you dey do on purpose?

Thanks niggar
But I don't get you
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by boyjo: 7:12pm On May 11, 2020
khia:

SORRY!!! That wasn't meant for you.

Hm, did I just read a "sorry"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.