Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? (1135 Views)

Young Nigerian Guys Should Date Only One Girl - Let Me Explain Why / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by chim14(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2020
There is this story of a married woman, whose son had a critical health condition, and she needed £30 for her son's surgery. Her husband couldn't afford neither could she.

On Christmas Eve she lies to her husband goes to see his boss in secret to beg for his assistance.

Her husband's boss says ok, he brings out £30 pounds and says she should take £10 pounds deposit, the remaining £20 pounds she should come to his house, 4pm on Christmas day and must do anything he request of her.

She was hesitant but finally agreed because nobody to turn to.

4pm next day she arrives her husband's boss place and she says "let's get this over with" and the man says "What are we getting over with? Can you be explicit" and she says "I'm ashamed to say it...ok Intercourse".

As she starts to strip off her clothes she mumbles and says:

"Just so you know am doing this because of my son"

and the boss replied

"I'm just testing an experiment to find out what aspect in human nature can be converted into currency, and at what exchange rate, like in the commodity market. I have previously given you £10 pounds deposit for your virtue and there is the remaining £20 pounds for sex"

The woman, already partially uncladed, butt naked and the man just stands up stares at her for a few seconds and says:

"I have no interest in having sex with you. The intercourse I meant was of an intellectual kind and you've just given it to me. Here you are, a virtues woman, lied to your husband, on a Christmas day came to my apartment to have intercourse in exchange for £30 pounds.

The woman was shocked at his words

He said "Take the remaining £20 pounds and leave..."

She begged him not to let her husband know of what transpired between them.

And he said he won't, that her husband is very valuable to him and for any reason her husband might want to resign, her job was to persuade him not to or else...

Now here's the surprising thing, the woman got infuriated, collected the remaining money o and cursed her husband's boss before she left.

My question is:

1. Why was she angry?

2. Was it because the boss refused to sleep with her? (any good woman shld be happy nothing happened)

3. Is it because she felt compromised or humiliated?
Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by Akunwafor(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2020
It's quite a foolish story.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by chim14(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2020
Akunwafor:
It's quite a foolish story.

Cuz u expected something x-rated to jerk on grin

Bad guy
Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by Oluromantic: 4:09pm On May 02, 2020
The answer is number 3.

She must have been into such runs at one time in her life or the other. That's why she knows the language of sex.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by Akunwafor(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2020
chim14:

Cuz u expected something x-rated to jerk on grin

Bad guy

chim14:

Her husband's boss says ok, he brings out £30 pounds and says she should take £10 pounds deposit, the remaining £20 pounds she should come to his house, 4pm on Christmas day and most do anything he request of her.

No.

It's foolish because a married woman would risk her marriage for just £30.

And then, she gets to the mans house and just starts stripping?

And then, going to the man's house after collecting money is quite foolish. Animals would rather take a woman(especially married) before giving her money and not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by chim14(m): 5:39pm On May 02, 2020
Akunwafor:

No.

It's foolish because a married woman would risk her marriage for just £30.

And then, she gets to the mans house and just starts stripping?

And then, going to the man's house after collecting money is quite foolish. Animals would rather take a woman(especially married) before giving her money and not the other way round.

You made an interesting point
Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by chim14(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2020
Oluromantic:
The answer is number 3.

She must have been into such runs at one time in her life or the other. That's why she knows the language of sex.

Lol, I don't know but I learnt that if you as a man refuse to have sex with a woman when they're ready for it, it makes them infuriated. They can hate you for life, so I heard.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by ibkayee(f): 6:02pm On May 02, 2020
£30 for surgery? This must have occured in the 1800s

Nonsense story lol

Akunwafor I misread your post, apologies
Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by chic2pimp(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2020
ibkayee:
£30 for surgery? This must have occured in the 1800s

HAHAHAHAHA angry grin grin grin grin grin....I am reporting you. Nah burn that I have already reported you.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by ibkayee(f): 6:12pm On May 02, 2020
chic2pimp:

HAHAHAHAHA angry grin grin grin grin grin....I am reporting you. Nah burn that I have already reported you.
Lool even a root canal will cost more
Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 02, 2020
It's quite understandable that a woman can risk anything for the well-being of her kids but the surprising thing here is that the lady offered her body even before the man explained why he invited her.

A virtuous woman who is in a tight corner like her may risk having the sex to save her family which is wrong though but it takes a slut to be as quick as her to yank off her clothes.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by Clashy(m): 6:16pm On May 02, 2020
She was angry because she got humilated with what she valued the most, to getting what she wants at the verge of not going back.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by chic2pimp(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2020
ibkayee:

Lool even a root canal will cost more

Lol..You are not a nice person grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by mumumugu(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2020
LADIES HATE REJECTION THAT IS WHY THEY DON'T PROPOSE
Re: Can Someone Help Me Explain This Situation? by chim14(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2020
Clashy:
She was angry because she got humilated with what she valued the most, to getting what she wants at the verge of not going back.

Omo you've answered the question correctly like %100 percent. As in the humiliation and shame she felt became even worse than having sex with the man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F / Why Are U Afraid Of Getting Married Or Going Into A Relationship / Busty Nigerian Lady Steals The Show At A Wedding (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.