Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F (1052 Views)

My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by operotimi: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
please guys i want you to render me your advise on this
How do i cope with a proud girlfriend
she always believe shes right
shes unapologetic even though shes wrong
shes always behaving weird at times
Am 23, Shes 23....
Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by madridguy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Na by force? Look elsewhere na
Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by TUANKU(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Drop her contact number i need to speak sense to her.
Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by Ipromote: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
What exactly do you need apologies for?

It also depends on how you tell her she's wrong when she is wrong. I never tell my babe she's wrong point blank. I'll rather crack a joke about it and thank God this girl is smart, she understands.

It all depends on how your react

Just let her be. If she does wrong tell her sorry, but ensure you never appear weak or leave her to herself. She surely wants you to be there and sometimes, she might actually want you to tell her what or how to do sth...

It all depends on you bro.

Do you sell stuffs and need more customers? Why not try getting customers on social media? Hit me up via siggy
Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by Martinez39s(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
operotimi:

Am 23, Shes 23....

If you stop dating her, will you die? Where is it written that you must date her?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by Enoch07: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
maybe when she stab u to death one day, you'll know what to do

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by nifemi25(m): 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
We elders don't settle matter that way...you need to consult us with original gin ,then give us her number for us to confirm the authenticity of your story .....your case has been shifted to 7 market days...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by 2dice01: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ipromote:
What exactly do you need apologies for?

It also depends on how you tell her she's wrong when she is wrong. I never tell my babe she's wrong point blank. I'll rather crack a joke about it and thank God this girl is smart, she understands.

It all depends on how your react

Just let her be. If she does wrong tell her sorry, but ensure you never appear weak or leave her to herself. She surely wants you to be there and sometimes, she might actually want you to tell her what or how to do sth...

It all depends on you bro.

Do you sell stuffs and need more customers? Why not try getting customers on social media? Hit me up via siggy
You are a funny niggà
I should tell someone am sorry for the wrong they did to me
Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by Katier00(f): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Maybe you are the proud person
Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
operotimi:

Am 23, Shes 23....

Unapologetic gf, unapologetic friend, unapologetic and proud people, cut them off!
Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by Ningen(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2020

All these are red flags. Abandon mission.

Don't even try coping. Once you can't dominate the relationship as man, just quit. Don't stress.

A proud lady will never admire and respect you.
Someone that cannot apologize is TOXIC.

if you cope, you'll be relegated to a simp.

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by paulolee(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
yawa....both are jus 23..i think u both nid to face ur books and understand life better...na small pikin de do una
Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by ehmmy11(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
operotimi:

Am 23, Shes 23....

That's a major red flag

She is young and beautiful many guys want her and she knows this

Such a girl can't be submissive it's left for you to stay or go

Don't for one second think she will change all a sudden unless you become a millionaire then you will see power change hands...
Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by CAPSLOCKED: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
operotimi:

THIS IS A WORLDWIDE THING WHICH HAS BEEN SO FOR AGES. YOU EITHER STAY SINGLE OR ENDURE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by Gentle0wavez: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Unapologetic gf, unapologetic friend, unapologetic and proud people, cut them off!

One bottle of Dogorayo for you.
Cut them off as friends, but manage them as customers or business purposes.
Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by LikeAking: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Just spread her legs very wide and collect your share until yawa gaz.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by Gentle0wavez: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS A WORLDWIDE THING WHICH HAS BEEN SO FOR AGES. YOU EITHER STAY SINGLE OR ENDURE.

Please drop this suffer head mentality, life can be good
Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by Slimzjoe(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2020

Being unapologetic is a very bad trait but I won't ask you to just walk away. It's never as easy as it seems. I know.
You have to look out for her reactions when she knows she's wrong. Is she calm? Does she try to make it up to you? Or does she repeat it? Have you tried explaining things to her and don't assume she's supposed to know.

I'm also an Unapologetic person in relationships. I don't know how to say sorry but when I realise I'm wrong, I try to make up. Person still love me for how many years now with this bad character

Re: Please How Do I Deal With An Unapologetic G.F by operotimi: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
nifemi25:
We elders don't settle matter that way...you need to consult us with original gin ,then give us her number for us to confirm the authenticity of your story .....your case has been shifted to 7 market days...

i respect my elders

But i need your advice on this....

(1) (Reply)

Hhh / See What Happened To The 9-year Old Boy Who Married A 62-year Old Lady In 2014 / Crash and boom fx trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.