Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation (72231 Views)

Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad / Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital / Tafida Bawo: Emir Of Rano Suspends District Heads, Strips Them Of Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by 2good2hear(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2020
Abba kyari seems like he started his call list from down; sombori should please hepus tell him to scroll back up and start from B...
And also let him know he is doing well...

2 Likes

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2020
Gandolla now

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Temptee101(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2020
shocked

Shiit gets more messy

Is he now the biggest corona victim? Or is Abba kyari still holding the badge?
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by PervertProphet: 6:58pm On May 02, 2020
JAMO84:
Low budget TB Joshua. If they don't die like chicken, come and kill them

He is Low Budget T.B.J like the Low-budget 7th Century Illiterate Terrorist.

#FreeMubarakBala

4 Likes

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Rip to the Emir of Rano Tafida Abubakar!!

This is trying times to my kano people!

We've really lost great men this year more than ever before!!

I plead on Nigerians to continue praying for my dear state kano!!

This isn't about Covid19 cos most of these death has test negative for covid19! I think there's something going on!!

This lockdown is also preventing sick people from going to the hospital for treatment!!

They're number of sick people in Kano who no longer have access to the hospital and I think kano state government should do something about that!

People are also calling radio stations complaining that their love ones with malaria, diabetes, typhoid don't have access to drugs!

Ganduje should act like a doctor that he is!!

See freaking silly excuses, stop playing politics with peoples lifes. Tell ur governor to take necessary covid preventive measures

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by ebrochukwu(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2020
So the emir of ran dnt have access to it too?
okpalaAnambra:

Deaths in Kano are far from COVID19, millions can't access healthcare right now, so most with other ailments are dying... Akth the largest hospital in Kano is not even seeing regular patients anymore
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Poorboy41: 6:59pm On May 02, 2020
Judgement day
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Daddysidhan: 6:59pm On May 02, 2020
Emir sanusi wehdon sir.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2020
K
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2020
Cause of death will never be known ...... audio autopsy
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by somehow: 7:00pm On May 02, 2020
every state bordering kano should tighten their borders and not allow anyone from kano into their states

but if they slack, every state bordering north west should lock up by not allowing any dead or living soul cross over

let everyone reap the rewards of their actions!
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Alopecia(f): 7:00pm On May 02, 2020
Rip to the dead.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by aladeokin1000(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2020
The situation is getting out of hand in kano to be honest
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by paix(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2020
I hope the ancestors are not angry with the Kano people for playing politics with the Emirates.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by okpalaAnambra: 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
ebrochukwu:
So the emir of ran dnt have access to it too?
He possibly came in as an emergency patient to Akth and died in the process
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Vulcan24(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
morbid decimation

pale pale death with cold claws

roam free.... unimpedded

men drops,

flee!! flee!! son of man

this is death,

but the man could only gape

as the pale pale death claws at his soul.

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by ThisisBuhari: 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Knew he won't make it alive.
If community transmission is 80% currently, how do you think Kano won't lose over a million in the coming weeks.?
shut up
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by ayusco85(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Knew he won't make it alive.
If community transmission is 80% currently, how do you think Kano won't lose over a million in the coming weeks.?

Prophet of doom.
You will be shamed.
No be only 1 million na 1 trillion
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Greatzeus(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
Our Life is nothing. Just like a flower that shines in the morning and fades in the evening.
Yet we never satisfied, always wanting more and more and more. Until the earth say no, that's enough cry

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Tpave(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
Hmmmmm..... Sanusi
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by lexy2014: 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:
is it covid19 related death?

no more foreign hospital. everyone should manage our useless health.

the rich that can afford to fly out will now manage Nigerian hospitals like us

Yes, it covid
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by basty: 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Rip to the Emir of Rano Tafida Abubakar!!

This is trying times to my kano people!

We've really lost great men this year more than ever before!!

I plead on Nigerians to continue praying for my dear state kano!!

This isn't about Covid19 cos most of these death has test negative for covid19! I think there's something going on!!

This lockdown is also preventing sick people from going to the hospital for treatment!!

They're number of sick people in Kano who no longer have access to the hospital and I think kano state government should do something about that!

People are also calling radio stations complaining that their love ones with malaria, diabetes, typhoid don't have access to drugs!

Ganduje should act like a doctor that he is!!

Mumu,.is Ganduje a Medical Doctor?
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by WaffenSS(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2020
Angbakpa:
grin grin emoji if you thought it was Emir of Kano at first sight.

A bit insensitive, isn't it?
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by ayusco85(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2020
omoiyamayor:
The nasarawa dey wanet to exile lamido to but he saw it coming. Jaapa

Mumu, it's, not nassarawa state, but it's a local government inside kano town.

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 02, 2020
Looking at his face and age, I know he can't survive coro. Gandollar lured this one out and made him emir thereby exposing him to interact with all manners of people instead of living his private life. Now see his condition.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Centcanada: 7:07pm On May 02, 2020
Wait ooo. If person no say something, something go day spoil ooo. Ever since the so called Emir Sanusi was dethroned, so sorry, Forgive me my manners. But ever since then, apart from corona virus, death rate at that state is becoming so alarming especially those chiefs that conspired against him Or has things falling apart? They should go and talk to their gods to enable retrace their track if they have offended their gods by dethroning the former Emir Sanusi. Just my opinion.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by pensacola: 7:08pm On May 02, 2020
So sad. The Government should go to Madagascar and get us the cure. It's working there.

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 02, 2020
I am suspecting the Kano strain of Covid19 is a more dangerous strain as the fatality rate is mind boggling. May he rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by WaffenSS(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2020
IlovePMB:
If they like make dem no call back Sanusi until they all die. The point there is if Sanusi was still the Emir and was respected by Ganduje and all Kano citizens, the situation in Kano would not be like this. Sanusi is well educated and knows much about modern happenings. He would have given strict laws to the Kano citizens to stop public gatherings, stop all movements to Kano and take the Covid 19 serious. He would have been in the better position of educating them on the seriousness of the pandemic. But now Kano have only illiterates leading them. Some of them still dont believe in Covid 19.

There is nothing else killing the Kano people apart from coronavirus. If you still doubt this then wait for just one month. You all would be convinced. Kano would take over Lagos as the hot bed of Covid 19 by next month. Save this post. People would die like chickens in the north in the next few months.

Just because they wear traditional regalia doesn't make them idiots, and you're unfortunately buying into the uniquely southern trope that all northerners are illiterates. Some of these people have PhDs.

Also Sanusi or any emir for that matter does not have the influence of the kings of old. Nor do the Ezes and Obis and Mazis and Obas. That era is long gone, ever since kings became subordinates and pawns 0f politicians.

The fact is no one in nigeria takes coronavirus serious, even a cursory glance here on nairaland among the supposedly educated bunch will convince you. From the tired 5G conspiracy theory to some imaginary Madagascar herb to people on mountains praying for some cosmic intervention, to people gathering and traveling anyhow without any thoughts about social and physical distancing or sanitization, and you'll see no one is serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by tradebot: 7:11pm On May 02, 2020
Una no dey watch film, the gods are angry. They should send men to beg sanusi and return him back to the throne because it has been defiled..
#nollywood.

Meanwhile.. See Nigeria free chatroom no restriction no registration. www.Busybody.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 / Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / The Cost Of Marrying An Mbaise Imo State Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.