Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation (72226 Views)

Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad / Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital / Tafida Bawo: Emir Of Rano Suspends District Heads, Strips Them Of Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Jlow2: 7:40pm On May 02, 2020
sanusi now

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by PicLtd: 7:42pm On May 02, 2020
Make them organize burial for am, the whole village should be allowed to attend the burial and pay their last respect to their Emir according to Islamic tradition.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Corporate2020: 7:43pm On May 02, 2020
IlovePMB:
If they like make dem no call back Sanusi until they all die. The point there is if Sanusi was still the Emir and was respected by Ganduje and all Kano citizens, the situation in Kano would not be like this. Sanusi is well educated and knows much about modern happenings. He would have given strict laws to the Kano citizens to stop public gatherings, stop all movements to Kano and take the Covid 19 serious. He would have been in the better position of educating them on the seriousness of the pandemic. But now Kano have only illiterates leading them. Some of them still dont believe in Covid 19.

There is nothing else killing the Kano people apart from coronavirus. If you still doubt this then wait for just one month. You all would be convinced. Kano would take over Lagos as the hot bed of Covid 19 by next month. Save this post. People would die like chickens in the north in the next few months.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is gone forever. Get used to that. Ogun, Sango, Osun, Obatala and Esu Odara are the ones fighting Sanusi Lamido for rendering thousands of Southern bankers jobless when he illegally forcefully took over very healthy Southern banks including Oceanic Bank, Intercontinental Bank, Bank PHB, Afribank and sold them cheaply to his rogue friends.

If the gods are fighting Ganduje, they would have sent COVID-19 or COVID-20 0 to Ganduje household but Ganduje household is fine and healthy

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by otomatic(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2020
dangermouse:
Rip. The system failed you.

He was the System. He failed.

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by LegalOpinion: 7:46pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Rip to the Emir of Rano Tafida Abubakar!!

This is trying times to my kano people!

We've really lost great men this year more than ever before!!

I plead on Nigerians to continue praying for my dear state kano!!

This isn't about Covid19 cos most of these death has test negative for covid19! I think there's something going on!!

This lockdown is also preventing sick people from going to the hospital for treatment!!

They're number of sick people in Kano who no longer have access to the hospital and I think kano state government should do something about that!

People are also calling radio stations complaining that their love ones with malaria, diabetes, typhoid don't have access to drugs!

Ganduje should act like a doctor that he is!!

The solution is simple! Kano has to go and beg Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by lereinter(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2020
175:
Egungun be careful naaaaa

Egungun becareful na Kano you dey go
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by dangermouse(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2020
otomatic:

He was the System. He failed.
.oh Ok, Thier system failed them .
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by israelmao(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2020
Could this be nemesis?Let's race this recurring death of prominent Kano indigenes to unjust dethronement of Sanusi.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Oriafo123: 7:53pm On May 02, 2020
Wow. RIP to him but could this kama lipsrsealed for SLS unceremonious exit as Emir shocked
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by okpalaAnambra: 7:55pm On May 02, 2020
blowjohn:

And doctors are running from kano
Omo...how much are they paid Kwanu to go and die...it's not worth it biko

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by okpalaAnambra: 7:56pm On May 02, 2020
Acidosis:

You people sef.

There's no lockdown for essential services like healthcare, from the big hospitals to the small neighborhood chemist. There's no better time to assess healthcare than now. The roads are free for you to move with zero traffic.

You're writing theory... u no Sabi wetin de happen, get accident now and let them rush u to Akth let's see if u won't bleed to death...u think say na by free road?
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by anambraamaka: 7:57pm On May 02, 2020
Whats going on in Kano??
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by frozen70(f): 7:58pm On May 02, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/emir-of-rano-dies-hours-after-hospitalisation.html/

But how come the rich and powerful people are the one dying in kano for covid-19

Hmmmm

They should go and beg Sanusi to come and do something

But my problem with this people is that they stay together like flies so the spread will be high
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by feedthenation(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2020
This covid19 is getting serious in Kano and all over Nigeria
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by MRAKBEE(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2020
IlovePMB:
If they like make dem no call back Sanusi until they all die. The point there is if Sanusi was still the Emir and was respected by Ganduje and all Kano citizens, the situation in Kano would not be like this. Sanusi is well educated and knows much about modern happenings. He would have given strict laws to the Kano citizens to stop public gatherings, stop all movements to Kano and take the Covid 19 serious. He would have been in the better position of educating them on the seriousness of the pandemic. But now Kano have only illiterates leading them. Some of them still dont believe in Covid 19.

There is nothing else killing the Kano people apart from coronavirus. If you still doubt this then wait for just one month. You all would be convinced. Kano would take over Lagos as the hot bed of Covid 19 by next month. Save this post. People would die like chickens in the north in the next few months.
Una dey try market this una soft version religious bigot Sanusi too much..
Shey na president him wan become?
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
He has finally picked Abba Kyari's call just as I mentioned earlier.
you are not serious!
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Neerich1512(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2020
JAMO84:
Low budget TB Joshua. If they don't die like chicken, come and kill them

Aboki spotted .... Why una no embrace education set??
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by ademujacob: 8:10pm On May 02, 2020
PLEASE,GOD HAVE MERCY ON KANO.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by DelTel(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is gone forever. Get used to that. Ogun, Sango, Osun, Obatala and Esu Odara are the ones fighting Sanusi Lamido for rendering thousands of Southern bankers jobless when he illegally forcefully took over very healthy Southern banks including Oceanic Bank, Intercontinental Bank, Bank PHB, Afribank and sold them cheaply to his rogue friends.

If the gods are fighting Ganduje, they would have sent COVID-19 or COVID-20 0 to Ganduje household but Ganduje household is fine and healthy

You still not over these your wrong assertions filled with lies undecided. Were the banks not ran aground (most convicted and some even plead guilty). Stop this ethnocentrism and face the Truth.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by emezuo17: 8:10pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

This isn't about Covid19 cos most of these death has test negative for covid19! I think there's something going on!!

This lockdown is also preventing sick people from going to the hospital for treatment!!

They're number of sick people in Kano who no longer have access to the hospital and I think kano state government should do something about that!

People are also calling radio stations complaining that their love ones with malaria, diabetes, typhoid don't have access to drugs!

. Is Ganduge a doctor? Thought he is an engineer.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 02, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Knew he won't make it alive.
If community transmission is 80% currently, how do you think Kano won't lose over a million in the coming weeks.?

You are an idiot. Our population are mostly youth with immune system strong enough to fight off the disease. Even considering the national average mortality rate of 3%, we won't reach 100,000 without attaining herd immunity.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2020
JAMO84:
Low budget TB Joshua. If they don't die like chicken, come and kill them

Na them, illiterates.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by DelTel(m): 8:13pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Stop living in denial please, a problem can't be solved with such mentality. Accepting the Truth is the first part of solving a problem.

We pray for Kano's healings as Kano is a part of Nigeria.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by max57: 8:15pm On May 02, 2020
This best time for any wise person to align to christ, that is the only way to be save ... and have peace of mind.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by emezuo17: 8:16pm On May 02, 2020
omoiyamayor:
The nasarawa dey wanet to exile lamido to but he saw it coming. Jaapa
. No my brother, there is a nassarawa in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 02, 2020
You talk am ooo
MiztaFabuloz:
He has finally picked Abba Kyari's call just as I mentioned earlier.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by wizod(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

which Ganguje? The thief?
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Cocolatti(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2020
emezuo17:
. Is Ganduge a doctor? Thought he is an engineer.
Don't mind the mumu. Na because GanDollar get PhD so he's now a medical doctor.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by iykemontee(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:
is it covid19 related death?

no more foreign hospital. everyone should manage our useless health.

the rich that can afford to fly out will now manage Nigerian hospitals like us
You're on point bro.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by omoiyamayor(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=emezuo17 post=89114851]. No my brother, there is a nassarawa in Kano.[/quote oh I don't know much about the north.]
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by omoiyamayor(m): 8:30pm On May 02, 2020
ayusco85:

Mumu, it's, not nassarawa state, but it's a local government inside kano town.
haha my comment must have affected you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 / Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / The Cost Of Marrying An Mbaise Imo State Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.