Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation (72235 Views)

Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad / Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital / Tafida Bawo: Emir Of Rano Suspends District Heads, Strips Them Of Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by 2sexycom(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Rip to the Emir of Rano Tafida Abubakar!!

This is trying times to my kano people!

We've really lost great men this year more than ever before!!

I plead on Nigerians to continue praying for my dear state kano!!

This isn't about Covid19 cos most of these death has test negative for covid19! I think there's something going on!!

This lockdown is also preventing sick people from going to the hospital for treatment!!

They're number of sick people in Kano who no longer have access to the hospital and I think kano state government should do something about that!

People are also calling radio stations complaining that their love ones with malaria, diabetes, typhoid don't have access to drugs!

Ganduje should act like a doctor that he is!!

Trying time my foot, but you people are more interested in Killing Mubarak Bala...

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Skillsnigeria: 7:13pm On May 02, 2020
So sad
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by poweredcom(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2020
Dem don Stone am jazz aerow
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Majesty08: 7:16pm On May 02, 2020
IlovePMB:
If they like make dem no call back Sanusi until they all die. The point there is if Sanusi was still the Emir and was respected by Ganduje and all Kano citizens, the situation in Kano would not be like this. Sanusi is well educated and knows much about modern happenings. He would have given strict laws to the Kano citizens to stop public gatherings, stop all movements to Kano and take the Covid 19 serious. He would have been in the better position of educating them on the seriousness of the pandemic. But now Kano have only illiterates leading them. Some of them still dont believe in Covid

There is nothing else killing the Kano people apart from coronavirus. If you still doubt this then wait for just one month. You all would be convinced. Kano would take over Lagos as the hot bed of Covid 19 by next month. Save this post. People would die like chickens in the north in the next few months.

Trash trash

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by stasius: 7:16pm On May 02, 2020
Something is happening in Kano.

God please intervene.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2020
Kano state health system needs some special attention. What is happening?
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Samuellawale(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2020
RIP to the dead

Pray for Kano
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Acidosis(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Bro the bolded is the main reason why people are dying more in Kano....you can't just stop people who have underlying health conditions from accessing care, most will die..also, how do they expect a poor woman whose daughter is sick with malaria to Access care,

To me total lockdown in Kano is not necessary, more will die from other treatable diseases... funny z thing is that Akth have stopped other emergency care

You people sef.

There's no lockdown for essential services like healthcare, from the big hospitals to the small neighborhood chemist. There's no better time to assess healthcare than now. The roads are free for you to move with zero traffic.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by fk001(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2020
oskopy:
when collation officer were burnt to ashes together with his family in Kano during election period,what did you say.
the north has committed plenty atrocious at in Nigeria,souls have been waisted and God will pay them accordingly.

Omo see brother, brother wey mumu brother wey no wise
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 02, 2020
I bet he wouda wished he was vaccinated with Bill gates vaccines.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by stanluiz(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

This isn't about Covid19 cos most of these death has test negative for covid19! I think there's something going on!!

This lockdown is also preventing sick people from going to the hospital for treatment!!

They're number of sick people in Kano who no longer have access to the hospital and I think kano state government should do something about that!

People are also calling radio stations complaining that their love ones with malaria, diabetes, typhoid don't have access to drugs!

You are now crying cheesy cheesy
I thought you bragged that ganduje abi gandollar is better than south east governors.
So wetin dey happen cheesy

This idiot of a governor is still busy playing politics with human lives while his people are dying like rats in kano.

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Aladdin1(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Oga most of these elites have their own private doctor at their beck and call.its covid19 dats killing people in kano.tell ur people to adhere to ncdc safety rules to prevent the spread of covid19.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by SlayQueenIG: 7:21pm On May 02, 2020
RIP
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Solababa91(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2020
omoiyamayor:
The nasarawa dey wanet to exile lamido to but he saw it coming. Jaapa

Nassarawa Hospital is in Kano not Nassarawa State FYI.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by mechanics(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2020
And the news I read said his condition was alarming, it's well, may God Almighty stop all forms of death in the land especially Kano State
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

only weeks and there is no access to drug in your state? it seems Kano state health care is even worst than what we are use to in the southern part of the country but you jump from thread defending the dollar thief.

maybe we will start thinking properly in this country someday
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Ayobamix(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2020
Don't blame Kano let them reap what they sow. When Reinhard Bonke reached heaven he has to remains God the curse over kano and now let them dance to the curse no where to hide
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by kenny160: 7:28pm On May 02, 2020
Those of you that say is not real and you never see who coronal killed.. This is another one o... God healed our land
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 02, 2020
JAMO84:
Low budget TB Joshua. If they don't die like chicken, come and kill them

he is not prophesying. he is just predicting the obvious.

it is not only north. something will happen in the whole of Nigeria.

we just have to pray for a vaccine
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Arrewa: 7:28pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

only weeks and there is no access to drug in your state? it seems Kano state health care is even worst than what we are use to in the southern part of the country but you jump from thread defending the dollar thief.

maybe we will start thinking properly in this country someday
did I told you you we don't have hospitals?? Why not read and understand my message before jumping to comment... Busy body!

You don't dare compare kano with any of backward state!
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Skepticus: 7:29pm On May 02, 2020
Ayobamix:
Don't blame Kano let them reap what they sow. When Reinhard Bonke reached heaven he has to remains God the curse over kano and now let them dance to the curse no where to hide

I'm no northerner but you are a fool, walahi!

Even Reinhard Bonnke cringes in the grave at your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by GamalNasser: 7:29pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Sad
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by oluwatomisin93(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Bro we have heard your cry. Buy there is one part am not comfortable with. Is baban likimo a doctor?
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 02, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Bro the bolded is the main reason why people are dying more in Kano....you can't just stop people who have underlying health conditions from accessing care, most will die..also, how do they expect a poor woman whose daughter is sick with malaria to Access care,

To me total lockdown in Kano is not necessary, more will die from other treatable diseases... funny z thing is that Akth have stopped other emergency care
the health care system in Kano is that poor?
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by blowjohn(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

And doctors are running from kano
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
did I told you you we don't have hospitals?? Why not read and understand my message before jumping to comment... Busy body!

but we can still access health care during this covid19 in my backward state.

I even took someone to the hospital few days ago for treatment

2 Likes

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by riczy(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

way I see here is dt Malllam sanusi's god is angry, I pray gandollar won't b d next
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Avidcolz: 7:34pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Are you kidding me?
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by silverkings: 7:35pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Animal begging for prayer

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by pennywys(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Na wa oooo. E be like say kano need divine intervention.

Sanusi curse or Kwaraina birus?
the bolded is the cuase of dead in Kano. Not every dead in Kano is caused by crona virus, they should find the cause of their problem and solution to it.

Lagos State recorded highest yet number of corona virus infected victim yet the number of lives lost there is not as much as Kano.

Every disease have similar systoms, they should stop forcing everything on corona

1 Like

Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by Corporate2020: 7:37pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Do you ever pray for me? If yes, God will help you cleanse Kano of sudden deaths. If however you don't pray for me, then carry your dead body go far.
Re: Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation by stanluiz(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Which backward State ?
Mumu. Continue to be stupid cheesy

Anyway. Your paymaster gandollar can continue to play politics with the lifes of kano people. Until people start dying in Mass in kano like those in Italy or Spain una eye go clear cheesy

Backward people cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 / Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / The Cost Of Marrying An Mbaise Imo State Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.