Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water (4237 Views)

Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Olachase(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
my brother, everyone knows buhari is dead but Yoruba Muslims are hell bent on suppressing the truth.
oga if u want to abuse the Yoruba's abuse them wish one is Yoruba Muslim, we Yoruba don't understand Yoruba Muslim or Christan Yoruba is Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by manuelreports: 9:07am On May 03, 2020
For me oh I like seeing before I believe so I zoomed this so called Buhar's picture that NK is talking about and what I saw weakened me. Could this be highest scam in this world?. North is hell bent on keeping the Presidency to themselves as the emperor of the morden day Nigeria while the Yorubas whose son is been denied of his rightto become the number 1 Citizen are abusing him because they prefer to be slaves than to be king. Now what will Kanu benefit if this scam is unveiled and Jubril sacked abs punished. Will an Igbo person become president? No! It is still the same South West who are currently abusing him without reasoning with him logically that will take over.

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Friend22(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
my brother, everyone knows buhari is dead but Yoruba Muslims are hell bent on suppressing the truth.

I don't know if you guys feed on a bowl of stupidity and buffoonery every day.
Or do you take doses of imbecility to compliment your compulsive irritating behavior.

I can see education does it really give people the ability to think for themselves rather it makes look the opposite.

It's a pity we have cases like yours baring their ugly heads every now and then.
What a pitiful situation.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by piggyyeaster(f): 11:11am On May 03, 2020
Late Lamidi Kawnu called the whole tribe pigs and idiots. He even tagged their ladies harlot [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by AkunaAtakasi1: 11:27am On May 03, 2020
[s]
piggyyeaster:
Late Lamidi Kawnu called the whole tribe pigs and idiots. He even tagged their ladies harlot [color=#990000][/color]
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by ayinde2020: 12:41pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
only fools will believe Buhari is dead and will not believe coward oh sorry kanu is not dead

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by ayinde2020: 12:51pm On May 03, 2020
this Kanu must be daft, will hole on neck make water to pour out? do water pass through neck or oesophagus?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Yaribanzaonic: 8:11pm On May 03, 2020
IMAGINE THE Power of a Nonentity like THIEFNUBUU and other Yaribaa elders that makes hungry zombies endure hunger and call it sophistication....

Difrent:

They claim republicanism Yet allow a demented fellow take them for a ride, I thought y'all said IBOS DONT RESPECT ANYBODY, NOT EVEN THEIR PARENTS........yet millions lick the feet of a Jewish nonentity who care more about his dog Jack than the supposed humans worshipping him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Bekool(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
"And I brought with me a glass of water I am not like Jubril I will take a sip of water as I proceed. He can not drink because there is a hole on his neck but here I can" ---Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 29/04/2020
# BuhariDoppelgaenger
# HoleInBuhariNeck

The ear loops of the two personalities in those pictures are clearly very different. Naturally most Nigerians don't like the truth in a sane country there would have been a thorough investigation into this nmk allegations.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Frankdaz9: 9:02pm On May 03, 2020
Bekool:

The ear loops of the pictures of the two personality in those pictures is clearly different. Naturally most Nigerians don't like the truth in a sane country there would have been a thorough investigation into this nmk allegations.
You said the pure truth. The two problems we have in this country is Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Media. They will leave the message and attack the messenger.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Adiola(f): 9:25pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:
How can someone be talking to himself @ 50 years +?

Hope everything still dey alright with Kanu sha
are u missing something? I thought he is dead
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Difrent: 4:14am On May 04, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
IMAGINE THE Power of a Nonentity like THIEFNUBUU and other Yaribaa elders that makes hungry zombies endure hunger and call it sophistication....

The assho you worship care more about Jack than your sorry ass, that should be your worry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Piggyeasterner: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2023
Frankdaz9:
see them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by beerfraud: 2:59am On Jul 25, 2023
👌
Frankdaz9:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Piggyyeaster2: 6:32am On Sep 20, 2023
Corporate2020:
And this is the best Biafrans can present. What a wasted tribe.
lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water by Piggyyeaster2: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
They claim sophisticated...but each passing day exposes their true Herd mentality status. That is why FELA called them zombies.

see your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Gunmen Kidnap First Civilian Governor Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Wife / Muhammadu Buhari / No Room For More Ex-militants On Amnesty Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.