Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] (27286 Views)

Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by howmarket2: 10:08am On May 03, 2020
okefrancis:

Is VP osinbajo your mate or your useless father that you joke with his health, you are a bastard child I guessed
look at the correction master making a big mistake him self.you guessed is totaly wrong in the contest of your sentence .foolish slowpoke.go get a life boy.guessed is past.you guess is the correct word to use . hopeless boy.

2 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Grace001: 10:08am On May 03, 2020
Toor they will eventually use him and dump him

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Mcphamous(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2020
What are you saying? This is stress naa haba
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by PicLtd: 10:13am On May 03, 2020
Deputy1111:
Nothing reasonable is expected from a dull brain like you, I beg park well. Mumu

Sanou Balogoun was smuggled in last month and prepared as a clone for Osinbajo. grin

It's the poor cosmetic job we are seeing right here. grin
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by TheRareGem1(f): 10:17am On May 03, 2020
Lol. Your plot will never even work. You can't take anything away from the VP. He's the real self. Not your packaged Nnamdi Kalu. The real Kalu is dead and gone. The better you accept the fact, the better for you IPOB

PicLtd:

Sanou Balogoun was smuggled in last month and prepared as a clone for Osinbajo. grin

It's the poor cosmetic job we are seeing right here. grin
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by PicLtd: 10:21am On May 03, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Lol. Your plot will never even work. You can't take anything away from the VP. He's the real self. Not your packaged Nnamdi Kalu. The real Kalu is dead and gone. The better you accept the fact, the better for you IPOB

Sanou Balogoun says hi!

The government of Ogun state will write their farewell message to him very soon.

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 10:31am On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Here are some photo proof
Look at the right side of his face
Your dad just share the bitterness and depression of the fugitive nothing more, hallucination at work.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Lifediary: 10:36am On May 03, 2020
leave all this stories wey no dey add up make una enjoy this video to laff wella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEHAhXQWeEs
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Kdon2: 10:36am On May 03, 2020
Igwerules:
watch the video on youtube. Watch a few mins and see through the absolute untruth in this post. Don't be deceived. Man is stressed.

Thanks.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by landforeast(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2020
Funny enough some think Kanu is just talking for talking sake .A lot of mind blowing evil is hoing on In Nigeria. May God be with him, although he didn't speak up or condemn evil. I still see him as a good man and one as the only man with intellectual capacity to be in the presidency

4 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by White007(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2020
akaahs:

It should be partial stroke I guess

Mild stroke

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by malawian0000001: 10:45am On May 03, 2020
Osinbago doesn't look healthy in that picture. Who even knows if what he is going trough now is even natural. Dora Akinyuli comes to mind.

5 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Kdon2: 10:53am On May 03, 2020
hope4nigeria:
you are a mor-on for 10years

Chai! Guy is seriously angry o! grin
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by nkwuocha1: 10:55am On May 03, 2020
[s][quote author=tracychelsea13 post=89130496]Felicia Ojo or whatever you call yourself, you and your father are suffering from stroke. The whole watched the live video but your blind father who will join Nnamdi Kanu soon told his brain dead daughter that it is stroke. I know your real name is not Felicia Ojo but God knows your name. Stroke will locate your family and start with every first born.[/quote[/s]]
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by nkwuocha1: 10:57am On May 03, 2020
He definitely had a little relapse from the video I just watched.But then even though he has shown more than enough time that he is a coward, I still like him.Get well soon Mr president? cool

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by byinks(f): 10:57am On May 03, 2020
SavageMaster:

Definitely looks like something's happening on the right side of his face.

CVA? embarassed

I've not taken time to study his face on a normal day, so my analysis may not be accurate.

If your Dad's observation is correct, then this explains why the VP suddenly disappeared for many weeks. I've actually been wondering what he's been up to. It's quite unlike him. I would have expected him to be at the head of the Presidential Task Force on Covid

I wish him the best, whatever's going on in his life at this time. It's not easy occupying a leadership position in Nigeria

We recently heard that COVID comes with thrombosis or blood clotting...these too can lead to CVA.

2 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by obataokenwa(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2020
Deputy1111:
You will call it names because your papa is not allowed to embezzle.
My Dad is a well respected man that will never cover evil. People entrust things in his hand even during death. Meanwhile, I must say the truth the truth no matter ur ranting

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Kdon2: 11:01am On May 03, 2020
maybanks:
OP while other Doctors that know their worth are busy fighting the scourge of COVID19 your own Papa no get work than sit in front of screen dey watch Osinbajo's face.

Dont mind her, her dad was busy analysing television screen. Armchair prof.

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Kdon2: 11:04am On May 03, 2020
tracychelsea13:
Felicia Ojo or whatever you call yourself, you and your father are suffering from stroke. The whole watched the live video but your blind father who will join Nnamdi Kanu soon told his brain dead daughter that it is stroke. I know your real name is not Felicia Ojo but God knows your name. Stroke will locate your family and start with every first born.

Haba! Do you have to stoop so low. If you want to throw jabs throw jabs but cursing is way too far dont you think?

2 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Corporate2020: 11:08am On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
My dad was watching channels tv when VP Osibanjo made a video call and was taliking with the anchor.

My dad has been a cardiologist for 30+ years and he says just looking at Osibanjo face reveal that he just suffered stroke on his right side...

Looking at the video very well He pointed out these signs
1. Osibanjo right face looks duller and non responsive than his left side of his face.

2. His mouth on the right side is sloppy but on the left side is okay.

Pay Attention to the Right Side of his face.. Patient that Survive Stroke always have one side of the face duller than the other side.
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45CxEBFMlQ

I hope he gets well soon..

As you and your father have wished for others, so shall it happen to you and your father. The gods of our land have stamped it.

2 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Corporate2020: 11:11am On May 03, 2020
obataokenwa:
he's of no use to Nigeria. The Bible said "he that covers evil shall not prosper." He's privy to all the election rigging and corruption and he couldn't resign as a protest but the love of money and power blinded his eyes.

What use are your parents to Nigeria, your community or even your family?

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by obataokenwa(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2020
Corporate2020:

What use are your parents to Nigeria, your community or even your family?
My parents are of greater use to two countries at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by obataokenwa(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2020
Corporate2020:

As you have wished for others, so shall it happen to you.
Read your comment again and then pull your cloths and look at yourself at the mirror and talk to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Corporate2020: 11:13am On May 03, 2020
obataokenwa:
My parents are of greater use to two countries at the same time.

Through drugs trafficking, human trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping and fake drugs?

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by obataokenwa(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2020
Corporate2020:

Through drugs trafficking, human trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping and fake drugs?
You love this set of English vocabulary. Learn more so you add it in your next comment.

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Cherez: 11:15am On May 03, 2020
Ayospanish:
so what should we do?is stroke a death sentence?or its meant for the poor?are u sure u and ur dad is normal?many question to be asked
Don't see everything with a dint of fight
There's nothywrong or malicious with this post
Noticing something on someone is t a crime oga

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Kdon2: 11:18am On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:

Its normal. Most left parts of the body are bigger. Do a quick check on your body and see.

Thats a lie please.

2 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by jmoore(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2020
You don't conclude by facial appearance.
Have you seen his movements when walking?
Memory loss nko?

When my Dad suffered partial stroke last year, I learned a lot about stroke patients.

Your Dad is blowing things out of proportion.
Anyone that recently suffered partial stroke has no business with video call/conference.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by FeliciaOja(f): 11:35am On May 03, 2020
Joylove2324:
Since the OP no get sense, check this pictures pictures out
Why them no take photo from his right side grin cheesy grin grin
The camera man for lose him job if he showed the right side of his face.
They even purposely snap his left side
Show us the right side of his face with your HD camera grin

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Moezzy1(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2020
Maybe he receives a punch on that part of his facecheesy

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Awoist(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2020
The people on this forum are on self destructive mode...

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 11:47am On May 03, 2020
i was looking at it yesterday,in my mind i was thinking this is not osin baba,he looks somehow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Deliberately Withheld Uploading Presidential Election Results On IREV – Lai / Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat / Why Security Forces Can't Find Bandits Gumi Located - Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.