Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] (26904 Views)

Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 11:54am On May 03, 2020
No Yoruba man will go to sleep today. Kanu warned them but they never listened. Where is Kemi? Investilator jonalist. Come and tell your people the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 03, 2020
Cursed government the worst so far in the history of Nigeria...
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 03, 2020
Thousands of Christians have been massacred everyday In Nigeria this idiot that calls himself a pastor never uttered any word all because of power and money... may karma visit them all
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by GamalNasser: 12:17pm On May 03, 2020
He looks like he had a stroke in the past

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by amaks: 12:23pm On May 03, 2020
When i watched it on channels, i just thought that the way he wore his cap was odd.
Now i know its an indication that something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

My dad saw the video on channels tv and called my attention to notice his right face.
Mind you my dad has been dealing with cases of partial or full stroke. So he can tell by looking at the face of a patient to know if he has suffered stroke
Thank you for bringing it to our attention, so what should the V.P do to avoid stories that touch.If he over work for Nigerians some people would still talk Jazz like Abba Kyari's case.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Miracle1991: 12:24pm On May 03, 2020
I tot late kanu said osinbajo is dead, now his foolish followers are talking of stroke.
I have never seen a tribe full of hate and greed like these pigs.
God bless osinbajo
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by FeliciaOja(f): 12:25pm On May 03, 2020
jmoore:
You don't conclude by facial appearance.
Have you seen his movements when walking?
Memory loss nko?

When my Dad suffered partial stroke last year, I learned a lot about stroke patients.

Your Dad is blowing things out of proportion.
Anyone that recently suffered partial stroke has no business with video call/conference.
He is doing video call because he is the VP
Do you even have sense at all??
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by jmoore(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

He is doing video call because he is the VP
Do you even have sense at all??
You are the one with no brains. Upgrade your IQ before you reply my comment.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by sweetsell: 12:30pm On May 03, 2020
Will the same goes for all the Igbos in Buhari's government or those foolish Igbos are free to stay ? Also is your prayer applicable to all the Igbos that witnessed the fraudulent election that brought Yaradua n Jonathan n all the Igbos that were present when Ebele Jonathan rigged Fayose in ? Does your Bible have a thing to say about or you are just being pathetic like many foolish Igbos on NL ?!

obataokenwa:
he's of no use to Nigeria. The Bible said "he that covers evil shall not prosper." He's privy to all the election rigging and corruption and he couldn't resign as a protest but the love of money and power blinded his eyes.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Donchuks023(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2020
Update Alert!! Have you heard of Etheruem?

Etheruem is a crypto currency like bitcoin. It is the second highest and most popular after bitcoin.
Have you heard of Etheruem

It's an online market ethereum, u could earn up to 6k usd. Join the second highest crypto currency ethereum. The rate is currently 94k and u open ur online wallet with just #3500.
No referrals issue.
You want to know more
Whatsapp- 08109565649
You can also google about it and dm for more clarifications

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Miracle1991: 12:40pm On May 03, 2020
The useless Felicia ojo open this account on 7th April just because the dead of kanu was announced same day.
The monkey is a man from the yeast, osinbajo is strong and able. No amount of blackmail would make Peter obi a vice president.
You continue creating enemies everywhere, you are not loved by the north.
You are not loved by the the south west
You are not loved by the south South.
All this is because of your hate and greediness, you Igbos are full of hate, greediness and criminalities.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by FeliciaOja(f): 12:43pm On May 03, 2020
jmoore:

You are the one with no brains. Upgrade your IQ before you reply my comment.
Yawn.. Another kid using his mummy phone to browse online
Go and give your mummy her phone..
Shouldn't you be doing ur homework?
You kids these days need to be flogged more
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by meekhat: 12:43pm On May 03, 2020
I was so happy seeing my beloved Osibanjo yesterday on channels TV. That man is a lover of mankind. Sadly to me, the VP looked sick
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by jmoore(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Yawn.. Another kid using his mummy phone to browse online
Go and give your mummy her phone..
Shouldn't you be doing ur homework?
You kids these days need to be flogged more
Obviously the IQ of a rat is higher than yours.
Next time, learn to discuss without using abusive words.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by obataokenwa(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2020
sweetsell:
Will the same goes for all the Igbos in Buhari's government or those foolish Igbos are free to stay ? Also is your prayer applicable to all the Igbos that witnessed the fraudulent election that brought Yaradua n Jonathan n all the Igbos that were present when Ebele Jonathan rigged Fayose in ? Does your Bible have a thing to say about or you are just being pathetic like many foolish Igbos on NL ?!

igbo Igbo Igbo are all your nightmare. Read my comment again..."he that covers evil shall not prosper"

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by FeliciaOja(f): 12:54pm On May 03, 2020
jmoore:

Obviously the IQ of a rat is higher than yours.
Next time, learn to discuss without using abusive words.
Has mummy changed your diapers??
Stop playing with mummy phone
Give her the phone, let me talk to her..
She forgot her purse at the abortion clinic

4 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by sweetsell: 12:59pm On May 03, 2020
obataokenwa:
igbo Igbo Igbo are all your nightmare. Read my comment again..."he that covers evil shall not prosper"
OK with me so long all those Igbos like Okonjo Iweala, Peter Obi, Abaribe, Umahi, Ikpeazu Anyim n the rest that covered the evil during Ebele Jonathan and never resigned shall not prosper.

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by obataokenwa(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2020
sweetsell:

OK with me so long all those Igbos like Okonjo Iweala, Peter Obi, Abaribe, Umahi, Ikpeazu Anyim n the rest thag cover the evil during Ebele Jonathan and never resigned shall not prosper.
You think I'm tribalistic? Check my comments here...I hate evil with passion.

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by jmoore(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Good luck in your stupidity career.

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by sweetsell: 1:03pm On May 03, 2020
Your father na witch now. I bet he's igbo too ba ?!
Their foolishness is a brand new level of madness altogether.
FeliciaOja:

My dad saw the video on channels tv and called my attention to notice his right face.
Mind you my dad has been dealing with cases of partial or full stroke. So he can tell by looking at the face of a patient to know if he has suffered stroke
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by SultanOfAbia: 1:04pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

grin grin grin grin lmao!!
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by sweetsell: 1:04pm On May 03, 2020
But her father as no opinion about dead Kanu live stream ba ? This is the foolishness that is synonymous with cursed n foolish Igbos I swear.
obataokenwa:
My dear she aired her observation and no one binds it as truth. Stop scaring her.

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by sweetsell: 1:09pm On May 03, 2020
Did your father watched Kanu live stream or he was too drunk to or your bigoted father is only worried about the Yoruba giant who chased your great grand father, grandfather to their death ?

This one your father is also now fixated on the same Yoruba giant chasing him up n about all over upper Iweaka to pigsty in Aba is his doom along with yours not ascertained now ?

FeliciaOja:

And the camera quality choose to only affect his right face leaving his left side fresh abi?

2 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by farem: 1:11pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Attention For All You Stupid Folks
Modified:

I have read some comments here filled with zombies.
First and foremost I do not support Nnamdi Kalu. I have never listened to his radio or whatever.

Secondly my dad is a cardiologist who works along side with neurologist in a teching hospital. This man has dealt with cases like this from mild partial stroke to full blown stroke.
PATIENTS LIE AND COVER UP SYMPTOMS FROM DOCTORS
THATS WHY DOCTORS ARE TRAINED TO DETECT SYMPTOMS EVEN IF PATIENT IS LYING AND COVERING IT UP..

That's why doctors know where to look in the body that will reveal signs of disease even if Patient are lying and covering it.
80% of zombies here do not even have any atom of medical knowledge yet spew trash because that's what zombies do.
Vomit trash from their mouths

Lastly, I do not give a damn, what happens to Osibanjo. I just pointed out something obvious but zombies will forever be zombies..

Let's have the picture of that your dad first. Close shots of his face. We will take it up from there
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by sweetsell: 1:12pm On May 03, 2020
No, you are not. You are naturally doomed along with your unborn generation to perish of irredeemable bigotry, acute hatred and complete foolishness just like many of your tribesmen.

obataokenwa:
You think I'm tribalistic? Check my comments here...I hate evil with passion.

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
My dad was watching channels tv when VP Osibanjo made a video call and was taliking with the anchor.

My dad has been a cardiologist for 30+ years and he says just looking at Osibanjo face reveal that he just suffered stroke on his right side...

Looking at the video very well He pointed out these signs
1. Osibanjo right face looks duller and non responsive than his left side of his face.

2. His mouth on the right side is sloppy but on the left side is okay.

Pay Attention to the Right Side of his face.. Patient that Survive Stroke always have one side of the face duller than the other side.
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45CxEBFMlQ

I hope he gets well soon..
You live for the social media??

You want to tell me that this is the first time you will see someone nimble having that kind of face??

You didn't fall from the sky right?

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 03, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

My own is that how can I be your friend? Having a cardiologist father means that your circle of friends and family are the elites. I'm not talking about dating o. I think I will like talking to you beyond nairaland.
Won de undecided
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Na so embarassed
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by drealp: 1:33pm On May 03, 2020
Ayospanish:
so what should we do?is stroke a death sentence?or its meant for the poor?are u sure u and ur dad is normal?many question to be asked
must u insult his dad zombie
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:

Its normal. Most left parts of the body are bigger. Do a quick check on your body and see.
Eulalia on the beat shocked
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by FRESHG(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Attention For All You Stupid Folks
Modified:

I have read some comments here filled with zombies.
First and foremost I do not support Nnamdi Kalu. I have never listened to his radio or whatever.

Secondly my dad is a cardiologist who works along side with neurologist in a teching hospital. This man has dealt with cases like this from mild partial stroke to full blown stroke.
PATIENTS LIE AND COVER UP SYMPTOMS FROM DOCTORS
THATS WHY DOCTORS ARE TRAINED TO DETECT SYMPTOMS EVEN IF PATIENT IS LYING AND COVERING IT UP..

That's why doctors know where to look in the body that will reveal signs of disease even if Patient are lying and covering it.
80% of zombies here do not even have any atom of medical knowledge yet spew trash because that's what zombies do.
Vomit trash from their mouths

Lastly, I do not give a damn, what happens to Osibanjo. I just pointed out something obvious but zombies will forever be zombies..
ERRM F FELICIA WHAT BRAND OF OJA ARE YOU SMOKING

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike / I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, / Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.