Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] (26897 Views)

Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 03, 2020
byinks:

We recently heard that COVID comes with thrombosis or blood clotting...these too can lead to CVA.
see them undecided
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 03, 2020
jmoore:
You don't conclude by facial appearance.
Have you seen his movements when walking?
Memory loss nko?

When my Dad suffered partial stroke last year, I learned a lot about stroke patients.

Your Dad is blowing things out of proportion.
Anyone that recently suffered partial stroke has no business with video call/conference.
Op needs to step out of her Father's Shadows!!
Everything she wrote is wrong!!!

Just a TV view fa undecided

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 03, 2020
eni4real:
Eulalia on the beat shocked

Sup? grin
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:

Sup? grin
I just dey enjoy your post nowadays grin
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by byinks(f): 1:48pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 03, 2020
eni4real:
I just dey enjoy your post nowadays grin

Ow...k I'm glad you do.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 03, 2020
byinks:
[s][/s]

No need to get emotional...

https://www.contagionlive.com/news/covid-19-thromboembolic-disease-multiple-organs
Wrong topic on a fake post!
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by byinks(f): 1:51pm On May 03, 2020
eni4real:

Wrong topic on a fake post!

Calm down... take a deep breath..
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 03, 2020
byinks:

Calm down... take a deep breath..
Must it be deep?? undecided
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:

Ow...k I'm glad you do.
I'm glad too wink

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by searchng4love: 2:21pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

And the camera quality choose to only affect his right face leaving his left side fresh abi?
Channels TV has removed the video. Seems something is happening

4 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by byinks(f): 2:25pm On May 03, 2020
eni4real:
Must it be deep?? undecided

You're hyperventilating.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 03, 2020
byinks:

You're hyperventilating.
Speak English..
Hyper what? shocked
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by LOVEGINO(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2020
SavageMaster:

Definitely looks like something's happening on the right side of his face.

CVA? embarassed

I've not taken time to study his face on a normal day, so my analysis may not be accurate.

If your Dad's observation is correct, then this explains why the VP suddenly disappeared for many weeks. I've actually been wondering what he's been up to. It's quite unlike him. I would have expected him to be at the head of the Presidential Task Force on Covid

I wish him the best, whatever's going on in his life at this time. It's not easy occupying a leadership position in Nigeria
"It's not easy occupying a leadership position in Nigeria" They used their last breath to be there. I don't think anybody in power (Nigeria to be precise) deserve my sympathy.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by chiboy441(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2020
He is serving a nation of 200 million people.. and above stubborn ones... So developing health issues could be very easy. But we are capable to get him treated if so... So don't worry.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by somehow: 2:36pm On May 03, 2020
obataokenwa:
he's of no use to Nigeria. The Bible said "he that covers evil shall not prosper." He's privy to all the election rigging and corruption and he couldn't resign as a protest but the love of money and power blinded his eyes.

have you resigned from your place of work even though extortions and fraud happens there?
parked out of the area you live even though bad people live there?

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by lamidi21(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2020
How to set up your online school, your private lesson online or your organization online
Link: https:///3aXgOQT

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by NigerianSage: 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
Ignorant OP, the pictures and rubbish you posted are people with bells palsy, a condition that affects people and disappears in less than 2 weeks after taking steroids like prednisone.

It's mostly caused by a viral infection, not a stroke.

Stop scoring your own goal with ignorance and illiteracy.

Back to sender in God's name, the VP abundantly fine, healthy and graciously on duty,
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by SultanOfAbia: 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
somehow:

have you resigned from your place of work even though extortions and fraud happens there?
parked out of the area you live even though bad people live there?
Buuuuuut he is a pastor for crying out loud
How can a man of God keep silent to evils around him??

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by somehow: 2:56pm On May 03, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Buuuuuut he is a pastor for crying out loud How can a man of God keep silent to evils around him??
he's keeping quiet because he's not doing what you want?
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by SultanOfAbia: 2:58pm On May 03, 2020
somehow:

he's keeping quiet because he's not doing what you want?
What I want??
Talk about doing what God wants not what I want.
Does God Want his people to suffer while his annoited servant stand there and do nothing
He is a fake man of God. You people that support him,your unborn generation will suffer it. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by opribo(m): 3:00pm On May 03, 2020
The cabal still.has some powers even without abba k, they wont arrest they are after him.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Zeboy17(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2020
malcom1X:
Nnamdi Kanu said something about this in his radio broadcast.
point of correction the impostor claiming to be late Kanu

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by SultanOfAbia: 3:13pm On May 03, 2020
Zeboy17:
point of correction the impostor claiming to be late Kanu
Abeg shut up your ignorance is smelling.. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by idealogical: 3:14pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
My dad was watching channels tv when VP Osibanjo made a video call and was taliking with the anchor.

My dad has been a cardiologist for 30+ years and he says just looking at Osibanjo face reveal that he just suffered stroke on his right side...

Looking at the video very well He pointed out these signs
1. Osibanjo right face looks duller and non responsive than his left side of his face.

2. His mouth on the right side is sloppy but on the left side is okay.

Pay Attention to the Right Side of his face.. Patient that Survive Stroke always have one side of the face duller than the other side.
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45CxEBFMlQ

I hope he gets well soon..

I'm 100% certain that your dad is not a doctor and is also not related to aby medical profession because what you implied about the VP and the pictures and facts you posted is Bells Palsy related which is not a stroke so the fact that your so-called dr dad ignorantly diagnosed and labeled a very common ailment and totally benign condition a stroke means our dad is either not a doctor or he's a very incompetent and ZERo medical knowledge doctor.

Also, your dad insinuated stroke, but the evidence and facts that you based your own diagnosis on are Bells Palsy which has nothing to do with stroke, Bells Palsy is a viral condition, not a stroke and people fully recover in less than 2 weeks after taking steroids like prednisone.

Bells Palsy is not a STROKE.
Your dad is not a doctor, you obviously concocted that rubbish to support your ignorant topic, just educate yourself first before embarrassing yourself and implicating your parents with ignorance and illiteracy.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Zeboy17(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Abeg shut up your ignorance is smelling.. lipsrsealed
senseless and confuse ipob youth, you problem is more than being ignorant...you have sold your brain to late Kanu

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Attention For All You Stupid Folks
Modified:

I have read some comments here filled with zombies.
First and foremost I do not support Nnamdi Kalu. I have never listened to his radio or whatever.

Secondly my dad is a cardiologist who works along side with neurologist in a teching hospital. This man has dealt with cases like this from mild partial stroke to full blown stroke.
PATIENTS LIE AND COVER UP SYMPTOMS FROM DOCTORS
THATS WHY DOCTORS ARE TRAINED TO DETECT SYMPTOMS EVEN IF PATIENT IS LYING AND COVERING IT UP..

That's why doctors know where to look in the body that will reveal signs of disease even if Patient are lying and covering it.
80% of zombies here do not even have any atom of medical knowledge yet spew trash because that's what zombies do.
Vomit trash from their mouths

Lastly, I do not give a damn, what happens to Osibanjo. I just pointed out something obvious but zombies will forever be zombies..

My dear even my dad who had a stroke once noticed it and vale my attention..I said " wetin concern me"...Nigerians will see the truth and because of ethnicity and foolish tribal lineages they cover it up and deceive others here with their comments and mirage observations......no wonder many are suffering and smiling....Thanks for this observations...cheers

4 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by ahaz: 3:29pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
My dad was watching channels tv when VP Osibanjo made a video call and was taliking with the anchor.

My dad has been a cardiologist for 30+ years and he says just looking at Osibanjo face reveal that he just suffered stroke on his right side...

Looking at the video very well He pointed out these signs
1. Osibanjo right face looks duller and non responsive than his left side of his face.

2. His mouth on the right side is sloppy but on the left side is okay.

Pay Attention to the Right Side of his face.. Patient that Survive Stroke always have one side of the face duller than the other side.
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45CxEBFMlQ

I hope he gets well soon..
that means KANU was right all along..that means the man you people hate for saying the truth has shamed his haters as usual

5 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by ahaz: 3:33pm On May 03, 2020
malcom1X:

I'm not his fan though, I was just streaming to know if he was dead or so. Then he brought it up, I didn't even take it serious. I'm thinking OP got it from there too.

But this video is convincing.
KANU has never told a lie for one day about Nigeria.. hate him or not he is telling the obvious truth.. if a Catholic bishop can call him a man of truth who are the bunch of riff Raff's on nairaland to smear his name.. talk more of that accridated ashawo called kemi

5 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Zeboy17(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2020
ahaz:
KANU has never told a lie for one day about Nigeria.. hate him or not he is telling the obvious truth.. if a Catholic bishop can call him a man of truth who are the bunch of riff Raff's on nairaland to smear his name.. talk more of that accridated ashawo called kemi
Brainless ipob, you have sold your brain to Kanu that’s why you don’t reason again...You still believe Kanu even after his dearth

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by jumobi1(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2020
I’ve just watched earlier videos of PYO. The OP might be right. He isn’t moving his mouth the same and his eyes don’t look as strong. I hope it’s just old age or fatigue. I like PYO.

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 03, 2020
emkz:
Since when do cardiologists deal with stroke issues? I suppose it is the job of neurologists? Is your dad also a neurologist?

It seems the man is stressed and have not had enough sleep. I also don't recall him taking a vacation since the last five years too. He needs some time off.
The confidence you used in asking the first question is uncanny.Actually a stoke can be both cardio and neuro.
cardiologists are trained in disruption to blood supply ie blocked blood vessels and a stroke is a brain attack, cutting off vital blood flow and oxygen to the brain.
We all learn everyday.
Hopefully our VP was just exhausted and we wish him well.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

16 Rivers PDP Guber Aspirants Spit Fire Over PEJ Meddlesome,threaten To Dump PDP / Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) / Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.