Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,960 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] (27298 Views)

Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Strokeā€¦ / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 03, 2020
SavageMaster:

Definitely looks like something's happening on the right side of his face.

CVA? embarassed

I've not taken time to study his face on a normal day, so my analysis may not be accurate.

If your Dad's observation is correct, then this explains why the VP suddenly disappeared for many weeks. I've actually been wondering what he's been up to. It's quite unlike him. I would have expected him to be at the head of the Presidential Task Force on Covid

I wish him the best, whatever's going on in his life at this time. It's not easy occupying a leadership position in Nigeria
it would have been better if he was the one heading that task force. At least he is educated. The only educated person in FG is nowhere to be found
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 03, 2020
obataokenwa:
he's of no use to Nigeria. The Bible said "he that covers evil shall not prosper." He's privy to all the election rigging and corruption and he couldn't resign as a protest but the love of money and power blinded his eyes.
you think Yoruba people will allow him to resign? I just hope there are top Southerners in the military and police otherwise this guy might be eliminated
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 03, 2020
Kdon2:

Haba! Do you have to stoop so low. If you want to throw jabs throw jabs but cursing is way too far dont you think?
Double Haba!.Guard your tongues.It is shocking how we talk to each other in the name of arguments.Everyone has the right to state their opinion freely and if yours is different then agree to disagree and move on.there is no need for insults,let us all be decent people and learn from each other.

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by obataokenwa(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2020
Nuel4:
you think Yoruba people will allow him to resign? I just hope there are top Southerners in the military and police otherwise this guy might be eliminated
Yoruba got only media and it will just be on news for two weeks and that's all ...then you see them at Aso Rock begging to be compersated with Presidency...same way they betrayed Abiola.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by SultanOfAbia: 4:03pm On May 03, 2020
obataokenwa:
Yoruba got only media and it will just be on news for two weeks and that's all ...then you see them at Aso Rock begging to be compersated with Presidency...same way they betrayed Abiola.
You are Very Correct!!
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Adiola(f): 4:34pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

grin grin grin grin
never you accept any invitation or any mail from ,they are tracking u

2 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by prinsam30: 4:37pm On May 03, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

My own is that how can I be your friend? Having a cardiologist father means that your circle of friends and family are the elites. I'm not talking about dating o. I think I will like talking to you beyond nairaland.

me too, we need to talk, Felicia pls get back to us
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by prinsam30: 4:38pm On May 03, 2020
Adiola:
never you accept any invitation or any mail from ,they are tracking u

grin grin this is not true oooo seriously
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Adiola(f): 4:41pm On May 03, 2020
prinsam30:

grin grin this is not true oooo seriously
if I are the op don't accept infact deactivate Ur moniker
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by ThePrima: 4:46pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Attention For All You Stupid Folks
Modified:

I have read some comments here filled with zombies.
First and foremost I do not support Nnamdi Kalu. I have never listened to his radio or whatever.

Secondly my dad is a cardiologist who works along side with neurologist in a teching hospital. This man has dealt with cases like this from mild partial stroke to full blown stroke.
PATIENTS LIE AND COVER UP SYMPTOMS FROM DOCTORS
THATS WHY DOCTORS ARE TRAINED TO DETECT SYMPTOMS EVEN IF PATIENT IS LYING AND COVERING IT UP..

That's why doctors know where to look in the body that will reveal signs of disease even if Patient are lying and covering it.
80% of zombies here do not even have any atom of medical knowledge yet spew trash because that's what zombies do.
Vomit trash from their mouths

Lastly, I do not give a damn, what happens to Osibanjo. I just pointed out something obvious but zombies will forever be zombies..

You broke the first zombie rule:
Never state your observation, NO MATTER HOW TRUTHFUL, if that would give Nnamdi Kanu credence.

2 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by prinsam30: 4:47pm On May 03, 2020
Adiola:
if I are the op don't accept infact deactivate Ur moniker

ha! e never reach that level na, she's just point out her observations
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by somehow: 5:12pm On May 03, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

What I want??
Talk about doing what God wants not what I want.
Does God Want his people to suffer while his annoited servant stand there and do nothing
He is a fake man of God. You people that support him,your unborn generation will suffer it. Mark my words

the suffer will start and continue with your generation since you guys are the ones always complaining about one single soul holding down your progress in life
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Misterdhee1(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2020
This is most likely a sign of tiredness probably due to not getting enough rest. But no one expects an igbo man to see a good thing in a "supposed enemy."
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Yebosola(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

My dad saw the video on channels tv and called my attention to notice his right face.
Mind you my dad has been dealing with cases of partial or full stroke. So he can tell by looking at the face of a patient to know if he has suffered stroke

Am sorry for u and your father, u better ask your father the meaning of Agbele pa ota.

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by MahatmaGhandi: 6:13pm On May 03, 2020
The fact that channels took down the video tells you a lot.

5 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Kyase(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

My dad saw the video on channels tv and called my attention to notice his right face.
Mind you my dad has been dealing with cases of partial or full stroke. So he can tell by looking at the face of a patient to know if he has suffered stroke

tell your dad to return his school fees to his sponsors, because its obvious he's dull and unintelligent.
secondly......make i no talk that one before one ipob mod ban me
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by mandarin: 6:45pm On May 03, 2020
No speech impairment no memory loss have u checked the background pictures or examined the type of camera etc. I mean your argument isn't sustainable
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by SultanOfAbia: 6:45pm On May 03, 2020
somehow:

the suffer will start and continue with your generation since you guys are the ones always complaining about one single soul holding down your progress in life
Not my generation
Cuz their father is smart and wealthy
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by amc: 6:56pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Modified:

First and foremost I do not support Nnamdi Kalu. I have never listened to his radio or whatever.

Secondly my dad is a cardiologist who works along side with neurologist in a teching hospital. This man has dealt with cases like this from mild partial stroke to full blown stroke.
THATS WHY DOCTORS ARE TRAINED TO DETECT SYMPTOMS EVEN IF PATIENT IS LYING AND COVERING IT UP..
That's why doctors know where to look in the body that will reveal signs of disease even if Patient are lying and covering it.
80% of zombies here do not even have any atom of medical knowledge yet spew trash because that's what zombies do.

Lastly, I do not give a damn, what happens to Osibanjo. I just pointed out something obvious but zombies will forever be zombies..

Your language surely gives you away, nor befitting of someone who claims their dad is a cardiologist.. You even close your post by saying you don't give a damn what happens to Osinbajo. By their post, you shall know them.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by ejanla077: 7:36pm On May 03, 2020
candyguyofficia:

Shut the F up man. Show some respect, if you said her dad isn't a cardiologist I won't have buzz but to call him quack for 3 decade without any thing to support your assertion is wack. Meanwhile I'm curious what's your dad profession? An Astronaut?

Drunk for 40 years
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by somehow: 7:52pm On May 03, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Not my generation
Cuz their father is smart and wealthy
your Nairaland record says otherwise
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by okefrancis: 7:59pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Modified:

If truly your dad is a cardiologist as you claimed then tell him to take you to psychiatric hospital because I can see that you have a brain tumour and it has affected you a lot if not you won't say you are less concerned for whatever happen to VP osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by TheRareGem1(f): 8:20pm On May 03, 2020
As a medical doctor, VP is obviously okay; his look, how he moves his mouth, how he change with the movement on his seat ..shows that his Hale and hearty.

OP, the picture bellow as evidence is clearly different from the VP of the VP.

Anybody that suffers from stroke will find it difficult to speak( they stemer) and they are rigid and VP didn't posses any of this symptoms.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by maybanks: 8:21pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Modified:

Tell your Doctor father to go back to school 'cos with your analysis, it's either your Father was rusticated or advice to withdraw
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by OgundeleTeju: 8:23pm On May 03, 2020
Obviously you and your papa no Dey normal
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by OgundeleTeju: 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
May God punish you and your father, does someone who is suffering from stroke Has any tendency of speaking so confidently as the Vp spoke yesterday? You people no get shame.ypu and your papa una be weyrey Alaso
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by TShooyie: 8:32pm On May 03, 2020
So now, if one's dad is a cardiologist it simply means the child has medical knowledge? Lol! A cardiologist will listen to the message passed across not stare at the screen for symptoms.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by jpphilips(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
My dad was watching channels tv when VP Osibanjo made a video call and was taliking with the anchor.

My dad has been a cardiologist for 30+ years and he says just looking at Osibanjo face reveal that he just suffered stroke on his right side...

Looking at the video very well He pointed out these signs
1. Osibanjo right face looks duller and non responsive than his left side of his face.

2. His mouth on the right side is sloppy but on the left side is okay.

Pay Attention to the Right Side of his face.. Patient that Survive Stroke always have one side of the face duller than the other side.
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45CxEBFMlQ

I hope he gets well soon..

Change your father, the one you have is ret@rded

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Everrest9(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2020
Little advice my sister; never for once post your picture or reveal your phone number, email to anyone on this piece of information you revealed.

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by SultanOfAbia: 9:49pm On May 03, 2020
somehow:
your Nairaland record says otherwise

Mumu
U don't know me outside of Nairaland abeg just shut ur stinking trap and move on
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by fx45(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2020
TheRareGem1:
As a medical doctor, VP is obviously okay; his look, how he moves his mouth, how he change with the movement on his seat ..shows that his Hale and hearty.

OP, the picture bellow as evidence is clearly different from the VP of the VP.

Anybody that suffers from stroke will find it difficult to speak( they stemer) and they are rigid and VP didn't posses any of this symptoms.
You're not a medical doctor. Stop embarrassing yourself

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto / These 20 Things Will Improve Your Life / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.