Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75364 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Kobicove(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2020
In the present circumstances I would not say what you did is wrong although I prefer to hear from the 2 parties before passing judgment.

However, if all what you say is true then it means your wife is not a nice person of she can be so mean to her own niece who is her flesh and blood

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Praxtech: 11:34am On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you
Read. He's been giving her money for it. And she refuses to buy anything for the girl

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Alwaysachick: 11:34am On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

They all went shopping together and she picked under wears. That woman who has been given money to buy under wears for a child and did not but choose to be angry now should get a rope and hang her self, she is mean

Just ignore her if she continues to make a case, just tell her mother or sister to call her to other before she begins to call you names

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by meditator(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you
TB Joshua that did not see the coming of this epidemic and has not been able to deliver any of it's victims or is another TB u talking about ?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 11:35am On May 05, 2020
she accused you of sleeping with her niece? my brother the only solution is to send that her niece away to protect you marriege or else your wife will continue playing detective on you nd her niece she has been doing it for so long she doesnt trust you she is so jealous about you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by mechanics(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2020
For her to think that way is unfortunate, to me buying that for your niece is nothing wrong, since you did the same to your children, or will she say because you bought underwears for your daughter, therefore you will be sleeping with her abi, she should change her mentality, that's not what a good mother should be thinking about.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Roman7(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2020
Lamb101:
with all due respect, the writing pattern is similar to the man who said his side chic got pregnant for another guy and he wants to get back to his wife.
I mean all written by same person.
Even the side chic who came to counter the story is having the same writing pattern.

Maybe, all those stories where not really his he just just brought them here...
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by lookingfly: 11:36am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?
you've done nothing wrong, threaten her to return the gal if she doesn't want to care for the child.....I wonder how people maltreat people's children living with them. Instead of my wife maltreating any child, the best is for that child to go back to their parents.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Revere27: 11:37am On May 05, 2020
And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?[/quote]

Sir he said they all went out for shopping before the pandemic naa.... So he probably ask her to choose the one she wants.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:37am On May 05, 2020
Ernezee:
you funny ooo
where you expecting her to be happy with you or you where expecting her to shower you with kiss for buying under wears for her niece

hhhmmmmmm you have picture of the pant

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by jericco1(m): 11:37am On May 05, 2020
Of all the fineries you could get for her, it was an underwear that you deem fit to get her huh undecided
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2020
You did nothing wrong man, if is me, I will buy it again and again, for her to think of me so low like that she wants problems and I will give it to her well. Women with unnecessary wahala..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by OChimex: 11:38am On May 05, 2020
dingbang:
Yes you did wrong in the mindset of a typical Nigerian woman who thinks buying stuff for your niece is termed as sleeping with her. Very off-track thinking set of people.

I'm tired please.

Read very and understand before you give advice

He said he has given this woman money to buy clothes for this girl, but she ended up not buying them.

And he said he took all kids including this same niece of her wife, so she chose her bra and undies size in front of every other kids.

His wife is nothing but an evil woman. How can one treat her own sister/brother's child like that. not even her husband's niece. pure evil woman that should be tamed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by adabaraabdul: 11:38am On May 05, 2020
You haven't done wrong but find a way to placate her. Some women have a weird way of thinking. Do what you have to do to make sure you have peace in your home whilst doing the right thing at all times. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

you have to chose between your wife and God, u must help her niece in every way possible, because no one knows tommorow, it is just a pity that 99% of women, think only of the current situation, not future, which is of God to decide.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Kingbishop: 11:39am On May 05, 2020
It's like some people just love commenting even without comprehending... The fella said he gave his wife money severally to buy the underwear and overtime, she still did not buy it... Taking the bull by its horn and buying it after taking his kids and the said niece for shopping now amounts to him being wrong? If u guys don't hv anything reasonable to say, just shut da Bleep up... Oga, u did nothing wrong... Ur wife is just pure evil but sincerely, its not just her.. Women are naturally wicked to kids that are not theirs...

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by BanevsJoker(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?
This makes zero sense.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by thelish(f): 11:40am On May 05, 2020
dingbang:
you didn't make sure she bought it. Like query her or something.. Shout on her and she go get sense

Na to shout give her cos of supposed ordinary niece nor go cause wahala?
Abeg leave wicked women alone with their wahala
To me, the man did nothing wrong.
The kids went with him for d shopping
Not that he went to buy bra n pant for d niece alone.
If the man wicked to d girl, na she go still quarrel say, the man nor want her niece for the house.
If she doesn't trust her husband, she should send the kid back home.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by BanevsJoker(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2020
chatinent:
It's preferrable to give her the money: it's a little suspicious bro. How did you know the sizes ?
Read the post. He took the kids shopping.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 11:40am On May 05, 2020
HarunaWest:

Your wife accused you wrongly and you stood there speaking English. I will daze her immediately for factory reset what nonsense.. angry..or her to accuse you like that, that is a symptom of her emerging rudeness and nagging angry. You have to nip it in the bud before situation escalates.
First of all, send her niece packing immediately. angrySome Naija mother's are so wicked and mean to relative kids. Am yet to find a woman like my mum though, she took care of my step siblings and cousins even more than we her biological children.
another unmarried guy spotted, when you get to the bridge you will cross it. marriage is not for kids

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by enemona90: 11:40am On May 05, 2020
It's wrong even though u did it with clean mind. Give your wife to buy it. How did you know her size wink
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by afecgivers: 11:41am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Your Stupidity is worst than COVID 19 lab error. Imagine your uncle buying underwear for your wife? Won't you ask how e knew your wife needs them. And maybe you have never bought for your wife before o. Pardon me i couldn't read the story because the heading provoked me.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Buffalo2(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2020
Ishilove:
Next time just give the money to the niece to buy her underwear herself since your wife doesn't care the girl is shabby. Some women sef
. The wife will still acuse him of same. In fact it will be worse

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by omabq(f): 11:41am On May 05, 2020
emeijeh:
Jeez!
Where have I been?
11 year old girls now wear bras?

DAMN!!!

Yes! Puberty now start at nine (9), so is true. Besides, this is computer age.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Offpoint: 11:41am On May 05, 2020
chatinent:
It's preferrable to give her the money: it's a little suspicious bro. How did you know the sizes ?
Una dey read without understanding... He took the kids out for shopping, not that he bought it and brought it home to them. They picked it themselves and he paid for it it.... That's what shopping with kids mean.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Longman8: 11:41am On May 05, 2020
All women exhihits jealousy and u can take it away from them.U did the right thing Sir as a man who has conscience and human sympathy. But I will advice that next time u either give the girl the money to get d stuff herself or better still hand the money to ur wife to avoid story that touch.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 11:42am On May 05, 2020
Plut01:

It depends on how you build your house.
My wife will not try that shit. Marital sack letter will land on her table.

Any reasonable man should never tolerate Emotional indiscipline.

you mean you will divorce your wife for treating her niece bad? like divorce is your option? lol . i just laff at some comments here. let them be in the guy's shoes and u will be shocked how they will mellow... grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by bluefilm: 11:42am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Your decision was not wrong.

It's just that the heart of so many women (most especially when it comes to maids or children who are not their own) is so dirty and wicked.

They will come up with all sorts of accusations and fallacies just to perpetrate and justify their insane and inexplicable wickedness towards other people's children.

So, you already have a huge battle in your hands.

You will have to man up and let your wife no that you do not condone any form of discrimination in your own house.

Let her imagine what it could be like assuming the situations are changed and her children and they ones living in another person's house and they are being treated in such a discriminatory way...

Sadly, even a sound logic like this will not work with such women.

So you have to also be prepared of the damage your marriage is going to suffer as a result of intense opposition from your wife.

And you have to ready to see your wife sending her niece back to her biological parents.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by OChimex: 11:43am On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

You sound confused. First, understand that he had given this evil wife money to buy clothes for this girl, who knows how many times but this woman ended up not buying them.

second, he said he took all the kids out including the niece to buy those stuffs and so the niece chose her bra and undies size herself in front of other kids who chose theirs the same time.

The man did nothing wrong. It is the wife that is pure evil for treating her own blood this way. And the man should tame her.

The example you gave was off because this girl lives with them and its related to his wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Luckydubby7(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2020
dingbang:
Yes you did wrong in the mindset of a typical Nigerian woman who thinks buying stuff for your niece is termed as sleeping with her. Very off-track thinking set of people.

I'm tired please.
. Do u read where he said he have been her money to buy her clothes but she didn't?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by danchuzzy(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

Did you read the OP?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by LordReed(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Permit me to psychoanalyse your wife but she is only angry because you did it not her, you took the shine away from her so as a way to get back at you, she accuses you of sleeping with the niece. I suggest you ignore her tantrum and act like if you didn't even hear it, continue being the good husband and father I assume you've been.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.