Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75390 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by litaninja(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2020
You, good man.
Your wife, wolf in sheep's clothing.

Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by teehex(f): 11:44am On May 05, 2020
U dd nothing wrong sir, ur wife is the one that needs to be checked...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by dingbang(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Do u read where he said he have been her money to buy her clothes but she didn't?
you people should leave me the fvck alone please
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by hammerP: 11:44am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Ishilove:
Next time just give the money to the niece to buy her underwear herself since your wife doesn't care the girl is shabby. Some women sef

Best comment so far.

A man has no business buying pant for a girl that is not his daughter or wife.

Even your daughter, once grown up, u have no business buying her pant.

The wife is right.

Only person u buy pant for is your wife.

Then again, since the wife refuse to buy her niece anything even after the man have given her money to do so, means she has lost the right to complain.

She caused it, hence the man cannot be blamed.

if the man give the girl money, the wife will still accuse him, as she did wen he bought her pant.

The wife is a wicked woman.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Havertz(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2020
Chaiii u mumu oooh
u 4 give her the money to buy it her self
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by stephnie44(f): 11:45am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

man God bless u for me....amen
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by CTete: 11:46am On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?
Hope you read his account very well? This kind hearted man, went to shop for the children and included his wife's niece that is with the age bracket of his children. I know you're her type, but remember Bariga incident.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by MhizJoyce(f): 11:46am On May 05, 2020
teresafaith:
The hustle for frontpage is real o cheesy cheesy
Women are causing trouble up and down, and this is all you can say as a woman? You should be spanked in that ass!
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by redsun(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2020
lookingfly:
you've done nothing wrong, threaten her to return the gal if she doesn't want to care for the child.....I wonder how people maltreat people's children living with them. Instead of my wife maltreating any child, the best is for that child to go back to their parents.

A real man can't stand a woman or anybody whatsoever maltreat a child in his own home. And a man's wife can only be cruel if the man himself is cruel or stupid. Negative begets negative.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by CasNova: 11:46am On May 05, 2020
Your wife is quite right to be cross with you.
Your relationship with her niece must be completely formal.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by GreatResearcher1: 11:46am On May 05, 2020
Ishilove:
Next time just give the money to the niece to buy her underwear herself since your wife doesn't care the girl is shabby. Some women sef
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by bigtt76(f): 11:46am On May 05, 2020
Having a female relative on the wife side living with a family is enough stress ....buying underwear for her is hell because of the questions 'How did you know her size or how did you know she needs underwear' ...you need to avoid all of these.

You've done well to treat her like your daughter and sad your wife doesn't seem to understand or appreciate it. Do not change in your kindness towards her though but ensure that once she clocks 16-18, you should look for ways to pay her off to leave your house ...else you will find it difficult with your wife at the rate you're going undecided

Caringfather:
Good evening all

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by CAPSLOCKED: 11:46am On May 05, 2020
COMMON SENSE IS FAR FROM ALL OF YOU.

SHE'S ANGRY YOU BOUGHT HER CLOTHES ENTIRELY, AND USING THE UNDIES AS COVER-UP. AS LONG AS YOU ALL WENT AND SHE SELECTED HER NEEDS BY HERSELF, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG.

WHAT IF YOU BUY HER SANITARY PADS? BETTER BE READY TO DO THAT BECAUSE YOUR WIFE WOULD PREFER SHE MAKES USE OF NYLONS.

YOUR WIFE HAS INSULTED YOU BY CALLING YOU A PREDATOR AND PEDOPHILE AND YOU'RE STILL ALL SPINELESS ASKING US SILLY QUESTIONS. ONE DAY SHE'LL ACCUSE YOU OF SLEEPING WITH YOUR OWN BABY.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you
woman wrapper or I guess u never marry, if not, u will understand how woman behaves, at the end of the day, u will all bear the consequence, even with the children, because they are seeing what is going on, and will do the same, not only her. So man, be a man, u have to be patient though, but ensure you do the right thing
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by kaima1984(f): 11:46am On May 05, 2020
Your wife is wicked and inconsiderate if what I read is true,I don't know why some women are white devils,, please tell your wife to take the young niece back home if catering for her is a hand full
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by bennynaza(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2020
teresafaith:
The hustle for frontpage is real o cheesy cheesy

I think say na only me dey notice the fuckkery
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ogaontop(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

Can't you read where he said he took all the kids out on clothing?
Won't the niece also know her size when taken out for shopping??
Not everyone can tolerate some levels of wickedness please, how can you buy for your children every 4 to 6 months and leave out someone's child probably doing all the house chores and for two years, no underwears!
It's so pathetic, I will even take her out on a personal shopping if you eat the money I gave for her on different occasions without any reasons or explanations!
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by pennywys(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

bro if these are the whole true stories of what happened, then you did nothing wrong. But I must say you are a very easy man that's the reason your wife fuccck with you, woman don't like easy soft men.

When I say been tough with women doesn't mean you abuse her or violently with her, I mean be tough with your principles and unbreakable policies.

I dare any woman to try that nonsense with me. Even my wife know the limit we can play and laugh with each other she wouldn't dare to cross the boundary.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by MhizJoyce(f): 11:48am On May 05, 2020
ibkayee:
Sounds like your wife dislikes her niece for whatever reason and is exaggerating this situation as an excuse. There are probably more appropriate /less awkward ways to get the underwear for her but I don't think it's as big a deal as she's making it

By the way, accusing you of sleeping with her is also a very sick and serious accusation, you don't sound as 'outraged' about that particular point as I'd expect...maybe I'm not reading your tone correctly, if so, that's my bad

I dunno, there's either something she knows about the two of you that we don't know...or there's nothing going on and she's just being weird and difficult

She definitely doesn't like the niece and is singling her out though
You have sense sha. I don't think you're a female. Females can't be this wise.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Bankyt90: 11:48am On May 05, 2020
Did you even read what he said at all or you just read to reply??
NextD18:

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by klbakare(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Hello sir, take my advise in the best faith. Your wife is a typical wicked nigerian woman who wants the difference to be clear between her kids and the one living with her. Also she does not want that little girl to be cleaned up so that you probably don't start seeing female features in her and give her attention(in her mind, she is protecting her marriage).

Sequell to what you have just done, that child is likely to face terrible sanctions in that house by your wife.

Solution?
It's obvious you are good man with a good heart. I do hope you are the man in the house as well. Tell your wife to return that girl back to wherever she brought her if she is not ready to care for her and give her a loving treatment. Be assertive, strong and vehement about this as much as possible.

That will send her a strong signal that you have nothing to do with the girl, and that if the girl must remain in your house, she must be well catered for.

Best regards
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Ibbrroo88: 11:48am On May 05, 2020
Insecurity is her problem, she also lack some trust in you, she is jealous after three kids, you need to sit her down and discuss the word TRUST AND JEALOUS with her. IF you don't do this now, quote me you will do it later and I pray it's not late by then.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by udemzyudex(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2020
dingbang:
you didn't make sure she bought it. Like query her or something.. Shout on her and she go get sense

That's just the problem, most men tend to ignore little things that will later mature into something else.

Trying to form good husband all the time and Mr romantic every time always get into these women head.

How can i give you money to do something, and you spend it on another thing? it show she doesn't have any respect for you.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good".
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by thelish(f): 11:48am On May 05, 2020
Billionsclub:
The right thing done in the wrong way is wrong. U did the right thing in a wrong way. U could have taken both your wife,kids and niece together to buy the things. When you get there , tell everyone to pick, you don't have to give your wife the money. After they pick, you pay directly. Next time please do this. Just apologise to her.

Apologise fire.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by cutedharmee: 11:48am On May 05, 2020
You've not done anything wrong here...she's only been wicked
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by bigtt76(f): 11:48am On May 05, 2020
What happened in Bariga? shocked

CTete:

Hope you read his account very well? This kind hearted man, went to shop for the children and included his wife's niece that is with the age bracket of his children. I know you're her type, but remember Bariga incident.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2020
Your wife is a wicked Soul ; don’t mind her ; meanwhile please and please don’t try to Bleep that little girl ; kindly contact me if you want some Big Ikebe to bang every night because what your wife did is what always push many men to fornicate around
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Solowande(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
u are not reading, he said he took them out for shopping.. The girl must hv selected her sizes..
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by TonyBankz(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2020
dingbang:
Yes you did wrong in the mindset of a typical Nigerian woman who thinks buying stuff for your niece is termed as sleeping with her. Very off-track thinking set of people.

I'm tired please.
Looool..he said his tired..
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 11:49am On May 05, 2020
Women are mothers, but they exhibit the most cruel attitude towards little children.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by hammerP: 11:49am On May 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
COMMON SENSE IS FAR FROM ALL OF YOU.

SHE'S ANGRY YOU BOUGHT HER CLOTHES ENTIRELY, AND USING THE UNDIES AS COVER-UP. AS LONG AS YOU ALL WENT AND SHE SELECTED HER NEEDS BY HERSELF, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG.

WHAT IF YOU BUY HER SANITARY PADS? BETTER BE READY TO DO THAT BECAUSE YOUR WIFE WOULD PREFER SHE MAKES USE OF NYLONS.

SOME SIBLINGS ARE WICKED.

WEN U ARE YOUNG, U LOOK AFTER THEM BUT GODFORBID YOU DIE, THAT IS WEN U KNOW, THE MEANING OF ON YOUR OWN.

THAT YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER, WILL TREAT YOUR CHILD WORST THAN ANIMAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.