Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75392 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by andrewtosin(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2020
ibkayee:
Sounds like your wife dislikes her niece for whatever reason and is exaggerating this situation as an excuse. There are probably more appropriate /less awkward ways to get the underwear for her but I don't think it's as big a deal as she's making it

By the way, accusing you of sleeping with her is also a very sick and serious accusation, you don't sound as 'outraged' about that particular point as I'd expect...maybe I'm not reading your tone correctly, if so, that's my bad

I dunno, there's either something she knows about the two of you that we don't know...or there's nothing going on and she's just being weird and difficult

She definitely doesn't like the niece and is singling her out though
Touché..
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 11:50am On May 05, 2020
emeijeh:

Read the Op's quoted paragraph and read my post, this time, slowly
It seems Twitter dark mode is brighter than yours
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Twoclans(f): 11:50am On May 05, 2020
If she can do this to her own niece I can only imagine what she will do to your own relative.You did nothing wrong afterall the girl went along for the shopping with your own kids.

The imbalance God allows in this world breaks my heart all the time.How will a child not have something new for two years yet your wife has the heart to change your children's wardrobe every six months.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by adewale6588(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2020
And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?[/quote]

there is line where he said he took them all to store...
you know what that means?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 11:52am On May 05, 2020
dingbang:
sense is important bro. Read in between lines, the girl is 15years
Remove the last two alphabets of ur name and replace it with Letter T.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Collins4u1(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2020
Ishilove:
Next time just give the money to the niece to buy her underwear herself since your wife doesn't care the girl is shabby. Some women sef

And you think the girl won't take permission to go buy those things and now the question of the man giving the niece money will now be an issue. Moreover, the woman might and is likely to take that money from her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by joyandfaith: 11:52am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?

what if your wife bought underwear for your younger brother or uncle, how would you feel? next time give her money to buy her underwears.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by egoldman(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:

Thanks

And you think the said wife won't complain about her husband giving money to the niece?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Hangulsaram: 11:52am On May 05, 2020
Oga you are wrong and your story shows that you are not in control of you household. You lost the headship of your home to your wife but you did n’t know.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by thelish(f): 11:52am On May 05, 2020
Harshreality:
Next time if you want to buy things for the girl I recommend going through another female such as your sister.
Give her money let her buy clothes and underwater for your daughter and the girl and bring it as gifts.

See Israelite journey ooo
Person go piss inside house becos of darkness?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Ewedegubbler: 11:53am On May 05, 2020
you married the wrong woman. typical selfish timid and evil Nigerian woman. just endure it
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Collins4u1(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2020
That's how witchcraft starts..

A kind of person I won't like to have near me for any reason.

Man, it's time to take that child home or sooner than later your wife will unleash hell on her, that's if it's not happening already.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by MisterGrace: 11:54am On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

The most a stvpid comment of the year.

Didn't you read the part where he said they all went out for shopping?

Or you don't think that the girl will pick the aforementioned things by herself for herself?

It is easy to stay behind keypad to accuse others.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 11:54am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

You're a good man, God bless you for this. We need more men like you in the society, ignore her and keep doing good. She will come to her senses later.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by andrewtosin(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2020
HarunaWest:

Your wife accused you wrongly and you stood there speaking English. I will daze her immediately for factory reset what nonsense.. angry..or her to accuse you like that, that is a symptom of her emerging rudeness and nagging angry. You have to nip it in the bud before situation escalates.
First of all, send her niece packing immediately. angrySome Naija mother's are so wicked and mean to relative kids. Am yet to find a woman like my mum though, she took care of my step siblings and cousins even more than we her biological children.
wife beater spotted... cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by donvicky2007: 11:55am On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

You didn't read where he said, " I took all kids out" you will like to think as a typical Nigerian woman.

He gave the wife money to buy clothes for her niece but she didn't for two years, isn't the wife heartless, had it been the wife bought the clothes which money has been provided, this issues won't arise, and how will people look at the woman and her husband when they are dress posh to church but the niece is the odd person among them.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2020
Why Nigerian women are so wicked and have no shame at all with their house help when going out?
You will see a lady and her family looking good and you will see their house help looking so unkept .
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by 8stargeneral: 11:56am On May 05, 2020
Women are so wicked... I don't know why?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by hardcore007: 11:56am On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you
You should read before you quote bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by benzion72(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2020
That is a woman for you, you buy it you are in problem, you did not buy it you are in trouble. Learn to leave with a woman idiosyncrasies
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Stevyne: 11:56am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Naso my uncle wife be.
Same way of reasoning
Silly being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by greatbuc(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2020
I would ask my wife to send her packing.. Since her family is too poor to upgrade their child. The look on your wife's face becomes the point of argument cos she will definitely feel sad and try to defend her family name. Then you drop the punch line.. Tell her if she needs the girl around she has to dress like a true member of your family. Make sure your wife knows the reason the girl eats from your table is because 'she' housed her. Its called reversed psych. This approach is for strong men with tamed wives. Pls if your wife is the breadwinner Don't use this approach!!! Na you go pack comot for house be that.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 11:57am On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Out of all the things you can give her,you chose underwear?
Paedophiles everywhere!
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by hammerP: 11:57am On May 05, 2020
THIS IS A CASE OF A GOOD MAN MARRIED TO A WICKED WOMAN.

E GO DEY PAIN HER, THAT THE MAN CARES ABOUT HER NEICE WELFARE AND TAKES HER AS HIS FIRST CHILD.

SHE WISH HE WOULD BECOME WICKED LIKE HER.

MR MAN, KEEP UP THE GOOD BEHAVIOUR AND GOD WILL REWARD YOU AND BLESS YOUR CHILDREN FOR IT.

THEM SAY BAD MANNERS CORRUPT GOOD BEHAVIOUR, DONT LET YOUR WIFE CORRUPT U.

CORRUPTION IS VERY INFECTIOUS.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by kalvoken(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

Guy your line is off. How many times does your colleague visit to know your 15yrs daughter needs a bra. Or how did your friend get to know wife want a g-string.

Op clearly said it that he took the said girl together with his children, for shopping. Probably, they all selected what they needed and the man just made the payment.

You almost sound like the said wife, if you are. Count yourself lucky to have a sisi as a husband. He is doing your job for you and you are busy picking up a fight.

Some women!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ibawon(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2020
Believe you me, someone molested your wife when she was quite young or she has seen this traits in you.
If not then correct your wife of such mindset.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Okoroawusa: 11:58am On May 05, 2020
You are a good, caring man n father. You are also a weak man n husband. Get ahold of your family. Be a leader.
Don't let your case be like that of Good luck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ejimoney(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2020
IF HE DOES THAT. THE WOMAN THAT ACTED THIS WAY CAN EASILY GIVE HIM DIRTY SLAP. MY ADVICE IS THAT HE SHOULD IGNORE AND OVERLOOK HER SINCE HE HAVE A CLEAR CONSCIENSE. IF HE DOES THAT. THE WOMAN THAT ACTED THIS WAY CAN EASILY GIVE HIM DIRTY SLAP. MY ADVICE IS THAT HE SHOULD IGNORE AND OVERLOOK HER SINCE HE HAVE A CLEAR CONSCIENSE. IF HE DOES THAT. THE WOMAN THAT ACTED THIS WAY CAN EASILY GIVE HIM DIRTY SLAP. MY ADVICE IS THAT HE SHOULD IGNORE AND OVERLOOK HER SINCE HE HAVE A CLEAR CONSCIENSE.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2020
Let's be guided.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by afroxyz: 12:00pm On May 05, 2020
Your wife is trying to emotionally blackmail.you
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Fidelismaria: 12:00pm On May 05, 2020

people don't read to understand these days

all those asking how he knew the bra and pant sizes of the niece clearly didn't read the write up

op said I took my children and niece out on clothe shopping

that means the niece chose her own pant and bra size and op paid for it

He didn't go out and bought it himself ,he took them out and they chose and he paid for it

anyways I wonder why people get married these days

Marriage is so over rated

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by properties4sale: 12:00pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

You appear like a weakling man, better stop this nonsense and take charge of your home. Some of this nonsense I read online are just repulsive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.