Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141466 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Bill gate talk too much
he doesn't, it's the push on him. It the agenda he's been assigned to carry out. Go read the new world order by illuminati. It his assignment grin

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Lawmak: 1:54pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Nbote post=89119919]

See ehn I am tired of d embarrassment.. Dis pandemic has exposed how stupid most ppl really are[/quote

Why would he be lobbying Gbajabiamila and other politicians around the world for a MANDATORY vaccine. I mean MANDATORY. BY FIRE BY FORCE. There is something behind it.
No one has ever forced you to go to school. But someone is forcing you to take a vaccine.

FINALLY WHY IS HE SO INTERESTED IN DEPOPULATING our world.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Tboy1419: 1:56pm On May 03, 2020
LordShiva97:

1. Bill Gates is not the spokesperson for global health. He never dictated any global health policy or acted in a way to warrant beign called "spokesperson for global health". There's nothing like a spokesperson for global health, if such such a thing exists, it'll be the World Health Organization (WHO) and it's leaders.

2. Vaccines are being pushed to be mandatory for the sake of public health. The most foolproof method of preventing future outbreaks of the current strains of infectious diseases like COVID-19 is by mandatory vaccination.

3. I'm not sure but the only plausible way mandatory vaccination will work is probably by having some sort of identification method for those that have been vaccinated.

Why do you people think that there's something dubious about vaccinations?
. Stupid talk

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 03, 2020
bamac:
The vaccine first o
the vaccine itself is death sentence. You'll be monitored in every inche you make, every thought you make. The surprising one, through the vaccine as a microchip, you'd be controlled to do whatever they want you to do. That's the mission of the new world order! Anything against God is their mission, trust me!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.
if you're a voracious reader, you'd know what he stands for in the deaths of many. Go download New World Order_ By Illuminati.PDF
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

I probably would show some respect if these guys would come up with tangible arguments for mandatory vaccination .. instead of talking about Bill Gates' wealth - but no they cannot present tangible debates, rather they call others fools for not kissing Bill's ass!

Hell no, they won't because they don't have any. They are only interested in him being rich therefore even his excreta will be a delicious meal. That is the nairaland mode of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by DontTradeUrSoul: 1:59pm On May 03, 2020
You saw what I quoted clearly, yet still frantically trying to twist. I don't have time for reprobate lost Souls, Gaysayers and Agents of Satan like you that are hellbent on getting innocent Souls blind. JESUS knew that not everybody has ear, HE was not talking about this physical ear that everybody has. He wouldn't have said He that hath Ear, let him hear! HE knew that some don't have Ear, they have shot their souls to perish with this perishing world. "They that still have ear here, are hearing what the Spirit of the living God says here."
Funaki:

Daniel 11:36-37
36 "Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. 37 He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.

Daniel 11 was talking about three kings in Persia. This one is one of them. The chapter talked about how he rose to power and defeated some kings and how some kings will fight him and prevail. The usual rise and fall of empires in those times. The place wasn't talking about antichrist at all.

Besides, "He shall not desire women!" doesn't automatically mean someone is gay. Priests and monks don't have interest in women. It may mean he's prudish and doesn't indulge himself in fornication. I'm married and I don't have interest in women, does that make me gay?

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Tango123: 1:59pm On May 03, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Abortion
War
Disease
Vaccine
Are all weapon of depopulation
And a depopulationist doesnt care how it is achieved,
So tell me is vaccine a cure to Corona virus,
Since Madagascar has a cure, why cant wHO extend their research
You are stupid if u think gates propose vaccines is only solution to Corona virus

You called me stupid for exchanging ideas with you and asking you a question? Thank you for the insult.

If my points are invalid, argue against my point without insulting me. That is the way to have an intelligent conversation. Not by insulting. Insulting someone is called ad hominem.

To your last question, researchers are looking at all possibilities, vaccines and cures inclusive. I am sure that some researchers are already looking at the stated Madagascar cure.

In UK, as welll as vaccines, the government is trialing use of blood plasma of peoppe who have recovered from Covid 19. In US, a cure developed for Ebola is being trialed, and has been received temporary approval. Intelligent people all iver the world are looking at all alternatives, vaccines and cures.

With what i have said in mind, what then is your issue again?

Is it Bill Gates that told peoppe in Kano to have almajiris, and to refuse to obey social distancing. Or do u not know that having an uneducated uncontrolled mass of people who lack home training is a danger to any society. Uncontrolled population growth isna danger anytime anywhere. Even China which is now a super power did massive population control when their population became too much. Was it Bull Gates that told them to do it? Or they realised themselves they were doomed if their population becomes too much for them to manage.

Finally, if you like, insult me again. I really do not care.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

vaccines are meant to help people not to kill people. A man brings a vaccine to help people recover from a disease and you condemn him is that right??

When was this vaccine developed? Before or after this pandemic? Do you people reason at all? Was he anticipating the pandemic that he made the preparation before now?

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 03, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Seeing people argue in favor of bill gate makes me wonder
So you think bill gate is wasting his hard earned money on vaccines without return,
Ask yourself motive behind gates depopulation agenda,he is a vocal depopulationist, so tell me such dream how he wish to achieve it if not through problem like this

You dey mind them?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by DontTradeUrSoul: 2:02pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Lawmak post=89138801][/quote] Don't believe their lies and propaganda of over population. Look at the massive uninhabited uncultivated massive lands between Lagos and Ibadan alone. Many never knew Elephants were in SouthWest till lately because of largely unexplored lands inside inside.
It more than just depopulation. It's large scale human sacrifice that he has covenanted to pay.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by LordShiva97(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2020
Tboy1419:
. Stupid talk

Okay sir.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 03, 2020
Trailblazer1:
From Hero to Villain undecided

What a world !

If he escapes prison he will thank God

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Farki: 2:02pm On May 03, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
That is half truth. Vaccines are now being primarily made out of aborted babies and stem cells (fertilized human eggs, killing unborn babies to harvest stem). Taking the vaccine reprograms your DNA to tend towards human cannibalism. That is one of the primary goals. To make humans loveless, brutish and devilish. In fact they are already putting human cells from human Kidney into your drinks and foods. It scientifically makes your taste buds enjoy the sweetness more.
Don't believe me, research HEK293 Additives.
Human Embryonic Kidney 293 cells, commonly known as HEK ....

I still can understand why a sensible human being would not focus all his/her life on being permanently holy at this crucial Injury time of End Time. Accept Jesus as your Saviour and eternal Lord today, and cry relentlessly for HOLY SPIRIT to take permanent Ownership of you so that HE would make you worthy of being Raptured. It would happen soon in this our very Generation.

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 03, 2020
wickyyolo:
Thank God Americans are not as dumb as some Nigerians still supporting Bill Gates.

Honestly. Imagine a country where professors were falling over themselves to see a man who has no secondary school certificate to lead over 200 million people.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 03, 2020
Racoon:
Bill Gates said something like this some years back and it's happening.The problem is why & where is he getting vaccines from? Is Gates a certified medical practitioner to administer vaccine?

Must the black man's world just accept anything thrown @ it from these western imperialist without any scrutiny? The Nigerian HOR is hurriedly passing a controversial bill to this effect-why? What the heck is the world turning into for goodness sake?
they have been paid to accept it. They where convince and mentally trained to work for the illuminati, unknown to so many.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by izunned: 2:05pm On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.

Oga please go and read about Bill Gate and the NWO . Don't be ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Slimpotter(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I seriously doubt the validity of this. Anybody can claim to be anything on Nairaland.

Btw, aren't you guys tired of accusing everyone of being "conspiracy theorists"?? it's getting old and boring cheesy
Do you have any proof to support your claims then.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Lokoyen(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2020
wickyyolo:
Thank God Americans are not as dumb as some Nigerians still supporting Bill Gates.

Suddenly we av pro bill gates. Just leave them to they yarn rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by duality(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2020
Acidosis:
Those against vaccination are yet to give us a solution for global pandemics.

You guys should keep investing your energy on rumours.

1. At first, we were told China wanted to become a super power grin
2. About a week after, all sorts of news about 5G emerged.

3. In another week, Bill Gates started trending, and right now we are not even sure whether Bill Gates is a Chinese man or the inventor of 5G

You guys really should be comedian grin Man has been world's richest man for ages. So how on earth should a man of his class react to a global issue?

Like it or not, the only way Bill Gates will remain mute on this issue is if he becomes poor and wretched as some of you. Billionnaires all over the world make decisions, strong decisions.

They control basically everything, including politics. For the fact that man's got shares in billions in world's biggest pharmaceutical companies just shows he's got huge interest in public health.

For those talking about depopulation, you guys need to go back to school. There's no country or state without a population control agency. We have one in Nigeria. Population control is a very serious/important issue. Our poor way of controling our population is why majority of Nigerians are poor. Economics without population control is useless. Countries like China has taken even stringent measures such as the one-child and two-child policy.

I wonder how some of you go to school, read about Malthus theory and so on, only to graduate to become academically sound illiterates and rumour bloggers.

I won't be surprised if by tomorrow, you miserable lots begin to blame Mark Zuckerberg in the same way you accuse every billionnaire in your neighborhood of blood money and rituals.

Please help me find out how Covid 19 came about.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2020
For those supporting this man
That he has helped africa against polio and malaria. Remember that the Bible said "the devil has the knowledge of good and Evil".

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by DonroxyII: 2:07pm On May 03, 2020
Farki:

There are over 7 billion people on earth and the number increases every day. This is having a serious effect on the world. Having so many people that we can't take care of leads to poverty and suffering .

The problem is not the population and never the population... There is still statistics that says less than 30% of Earth Inhabitable places has just been occupied leaving more than 70% to be occupied .... Also, The earth has more than enough resources even untapped to feed more than 7billion people @ a go if there are not schemes by Global Elitism to continuing stratifying human race ..... (I don't blame anyone)

In Nigeria, we are 200M (I believe we are 100M) ... All the states inflate their population for more revenue .... Now, we have more than enough resources both tapped and untapped to cater for even 1billion people .... But due to Management and conscientious effort to ensure that one part of Nigeria is above the other part ... Religion, Tribalism, Nepotism among others ... Here we are !!

Population bloom is a problem but if well managed it will be a blessing.....

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Horus(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
That is half truth. Vaccines are now being primarily made out of aborted babies and stem cells (fertilized human eggs, killing unborn babies to harvest stem). Taking the vaccine reprograms your DNA to tend towards human cannibalism. That is one of the primary goals. To make humans loveless, brutish and devilish. In fact they are already putting human cells from human Kidney into your drinks and foods. It scientifically makes your taste buds enjoy the sweetness more.
Don't believe me, research HEK293 Additives.
Human Embryonic Kidney 293 cells, commonly known as HEK ....

They use aborted black babies

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by DontTradeUrSoul: 2:10pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Farki post=89139098][/quote] I quoted very verifiable Scientistific evidence and expected you to respond with same. Why being so angry like that?! That is your brain sold to Satan there. Today is your unlucky day, I know Satan would punish you for going back empty. No soul captured for the adversity that has captured you and using you as his tool. Cry me an Ocean, we are here today to free the innocent Souls from deceptions of Satanists like you.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by MrCork17: 2:10pm On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:
#billgates is currently trending on twitter as new videos have emerged showing Americans taking to the streets to protest against Bill Gates and his push for mandatory vaccines in the near future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnIpywaQq2A

Who's billy gate? angry

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by MrCork17: 2:12pm On May 03, 2020
Olatara:
What are you saying? As a Software engineer, you can also be a health worker ( medical doctor) without practicing?

Please I have 1000 naira cash ready for u. Can I get kiss, hug,romance ,pressing, extra hug & sexx with u please? I will pays up front please
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Horus(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2020
MrCork17:

Who's billy gate? angry

A Demon

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by MrCork17: 2:13pm On May 03, 2020
Olatara:
What are you saying? As a Software engineer, you can also be a health worker ( medical doctor) without practicing?

Please I have 1000 naira cash ready for u. Can I get kiss, hug,romance ,pressing, extra hug & sexx with u please? I will pays up front please. Cash?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 03, 2020
When a software developer is leading in medicine breakthrough it shows there is a hidden agenda.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Galactico4ever(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2020
MrCork17:

Please I have 1000 naira cash ready for u. Can I get kiss, hug,romance ,pressing, extra hug & sexx with u please? I will pays up front please
Come and see an Efulefu
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Tboy1419: 2:15pm On May 03, 2020
Cuteamigo1:
let's continue to over populate the earth. When we run out of land to farm on and cut down all the tree and loose out on fresh water and other resources needed to support life then maybe we will start eating one another just to survive. It's no hidden fact that the world population if left to continue to grow will not be adequately sustained due to scarcity and extinction of resources needed to support life. Thier is a reason why the population rate of developed countries is stable while that of under developed countries is continuing to explode leading to problems they have no clue how to get out of.
. Brother you are not God, God said to mankind to multiple, subdue and replenish the Earth, he is not stupid when he said that, he has a reason, by the way do know how many people die every day, thank God you are human, because from your heart you speak evil just like the devil .

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Slic1: 2:17pm On May 03, 2020
Which vaccine has ever been mandatory in this world. Why should this one be different, think bro. And why will they be using digital means to check to track those that has not been vaccinated. Think!!

Fabulouzjoseph:

vaccines are meant to help people not to kill people. A man brings a vaccine to help people recover from a disease and you condemn him is that right??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.