Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141325 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 12:17am On May 03, 2020
Grayoso:

I think that too but it is just so damn painful seeing all these ignorant doofuses putting the man through hell when his only goal is to help humanity stay healthy and proactively prepared to face the challenges of ill health and disease proliferation.

This is why so many intelligent people have scant regard for so-called ordinary man they think is an ignorant and potentially self-destructive danger to himself.

Truly, God knows the reason for committing wealth and power into the hands of certain people.

I can imagine how calm and happy these people would be if he was just offering them food and face masks for free than to proffer a true solution, which they unfortunately, cannot fathom. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:19am On May 03, 2020
vikkimimi:
This is bad for him
How?
If you mean his business, I doubt that.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 12:19am On May 03, 2020
blowjohn:

So what is bill gates own with depopulation?

And he told you he wanted to depopulate the world with Covid-19? I forgot he sent you the chemicals he used to produce the virus. undecided

6 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:19am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

Abi... This is the kind of answer they deserve. cheesy grin .... When I grow up, I wanna be like you. grin

Tiring attempting to present the logic and facts of the argument to unrepentant conspiracy theorists.

Would it make sense to the same character telling him that children, including himself when he was one, usually have several mandatory vaccines after birth and throughout life?

Today you cannot travel to Ghana from Nigeria and be allowed entry unless you have valid proof of yellow fever vaccination.

I started the thread below but ducked out when it was overrun by imbeciles and cretins. Just not worth it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5808545/breaking-first-dose-covid-19-vaccine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by sweetmelanin(f): 12:20am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

And he told you he wanted to depopulate the world with Covid-19? I forgot he sent you the chemicals he used to produce the virus. undecided

Just like he told you personally that he wants to save the world! Idi0t!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:20am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Glad it causes you pain.. Now go and die!

You again? Maybe you should do something useful with your time by going to bake me a nice pie.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Lovelive: 12:21am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

bill gates is devil reincarnated. he must fall and be put to shame

All glory and honour be to GOD

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 12:27am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Your mother is the verbally abusive fool.
I won't insult your parents cos you have already misrepresented your household. That's enough shame for your family members, don't you think?.... tongue

25 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Ditto that! grin

Bahahahaha. I love your style girl wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 12:28am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

You lack manners and your IQ is low... Keep talking trash. undecided

Engage her in debate instead of throwing insults like the lily livered simp you are.

Agbaya! Be fighting a woman there. lol.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 12:28am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

May you marry someone with her kind of gutter manners. . . Enjoy!

8 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 12:30am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Engage her in debate instead of throwing insults like the lily livered simp you are.

Agbaya! Be fighting a woman there. lol.

Don't worry, this thread is getting taken down cos it lacks substance anyways. Just an irony that you lost the key to wisdom as opposed to your username.

13 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

May you marry someone with her kind of gutter manners. . . Enjoy!

If her manners is "gutter", what's urs?

You're an effeminate male who created a new account just to fight a woman. Hahahhahahaha!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 12:31am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

Don't worry, this thread is getting taken down cos it lacks substance anyways. Just an irony that you lost the key to wisdom as opposed to your username.

Whereas, contrary to your username, you have been disputed and defeated by a woman!

grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 12:32am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

If her manners is "gutter", what's urs?

You're an effeminate male who created a new account just to fight a woman. Hahahhahahaha!

You're pained because I corrected you on so many things you're ignorant of? In your mind now, creating this thread is a huge achievement in your village... LoL.

7 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by sweetmelanin(f): 12:32am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Zyzxx10: 12:40am On May 03, 2020
Pls I'm sorry for derailing this thread.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:47am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

That girl is such a verbally abusive fool. When they meet partners that are equally abusive, then they start crying foul... Imagine telling someone to go and die because of an ordinary debate?

Bruv she was all over my vaccine thread below with the same antics and I just had to leave my own thread because of her, other nut jobs and religious wackos.

What is tragic about people like Sweetmelanin is that they embrace ignorance proudly and totally reject any attempt to inspect what others are saying and even learn from it.

That's the worst quality for a human being to have as it means nothing but frustration and failure awaits them in life. One thing is sure they will never achieve 0.000000000001% of what Gates has achieved with his inquisitive solution-driven and open mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/5808545/breaking-first-dose-covid-19-vaccine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 12:48am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

LOL. Don't mind that baboon. He's calling mods now like a little biitch!

He honestly thought he could bully you because you're a lady but you served him hooot! You're not a punk and I admire that about you.

Imagine the nerve calling moderators with an alternative account. Hahaha. That guy is the biggest fool I've encountered on this forum grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by espn(m): 12:50am On May 03, 2020
Greyworld:

might create a boycott of Microsoft... If possible though, and a free fall of his fortune .
dont get it twisted only if there is a better alternative...Neccessary evil...
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:51am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Just like creating a new account is your biggest achievement in life - hence why you quickly did so just to fight a young lady on my thread

grin

So your the Knight in shining Armour here to rescue the Damsel in distress ba? Better find out her history to know she is as uncouth and as foul-mouthed as they come so you can quit the 'Voltron' act.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.