Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141708 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by kindredspirit(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

As he should! Afterall, nobody sent him message - or did I miss where a general election was held to elect him as the saviour of the universe?

Dude, I understand that lots of us have misgivings, even apprehensions, regarding Bill Gate's motives. However, let us quit spreading misinformation.

I'm referring to the picture in your comment about Bill Gates "practicing medicine without a license". The man is doing no such thing, bruh ! Come on ! That's the Polio vaccine that he's administering to a child. Polio immunisation is done orally via drops into the mouths of little children.

In Nigeria, during Polio immunisation days, the ministry of health deploys volunteers, young secondary school leavers, youth corp members etc to remote and far flung rural areas to assist in the immunization exercise. One doesn't need a medical licence to drop liquid into the mouths of babies. The task is as easy as it gets even for an illterate.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
Tango123:

Those who remember where the bible said increase and multiply often forget where God through Noahs covenant said God wants to make sure no animal goes extinct, showing God is interested in the welfare of all of God's creatures.

Do u know how many animals have become extinct in Nigeria due to uncontrolled population growth?

Or should we use the bible only when it suits us and ignore it when it challenges us

Does increase and multiply mean we give birth to children we cannot take care of? Leaving them hungry and suffering? Ok, lets continue increaseing until we have no where to farm because we have built houses on all farmlands! Is that suitable increasing and multiplying. At least, with this scenario, u can see that we need to interprete that section of the bible in line with other sections

God has a plan for us,and depopulation is not one of them,He said rumors of wars,death,disease ,famine etc are sign of the end,upon all our population, the earth inhabited areas are far more than habited area,
Que sera seraa, whether you depopulate or not
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
Tboy1419:
. Brother you are not God, God said to mankind to multiple, subdue and replenish the Earth, he is not stupid when he said that, he has a reason, by the way do know how many people die every day, thank God you are human, because from your heart you speak evil just like the devil .
I never said I am God and no one stopped you from multiplying but it should be done in moderation. we should replenish and obliterate and destroy the earth and if the death rate is higher than the birthrate then the world will not be projecting an overpopulation crisis if things continue this way. spare me the nonsense of speaking evil I am just trying to be logical here.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ajl: 3:37pm On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Show me where he mentioned that he planned to reduce the world's population... You just make careless unconfirmed statements.

Since you can't do research, here is Bill Gate in his own voice and in person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJ3YhlUegk

He may mean that vaccination may discourage people from having more kids but can you trust him and his comrades since people of his kind has history of administering contaminated vaccines that have been used to sterilize African women in the past (e.g. Kenya) https://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-sterilization-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-un-tetanus-vaccine-2/5678295

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Horus(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2020
Tango123:

Over population is not measured only by population density per square kilometer. It is also measured by availability of resources, infrastructure, etc etc.

Measured by infrastructure and resources, Nigeria is over populated compared to Europe. We have an unsustainable population.

I often laugh when peoole say nepa no want give us light. They forget that the reality is that the amount of power generated in Nigeria is too small compared with need. So nepa is not wicked. We just dont have enough

I dont know how old u are. But when i took waec at 17, once u have 5 credits and u get over 200 in jamb, u are guaranteed admission to university. Now, it is not so.

Do u know y?

The number of people seeking admission to university in Nigeria is more than places available. So even if u get 300, there may not be space for u because demand outsrips supply.

To be able to offer university place to all qualifed teenagers who want to go to university, we need to build many more universities.

In the next 20 years, we will need double the university spaces we have now just to maintain current level of supply and access to admissions. U get the gist? Same with hospitals. Same with houses?

Wrong Over population is measured only by population density per square kilometer, so Europe is overpopulated. Notice how Europeans will use sentences with words like: "time bomb" or "population explosion" , and they use these words only for countries populated by dark skinned people.
The problems in Nigeria are created by mismanagement and corruption, not by overpopulation
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Mac2016(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2020
Violation of the free-willness of humans, which is our basic form, will cause anyone troubles.
Bill Gates should back down abeg.. Moreso, he since lost people's trust a long time ago with his depopulation view and failed vaccine trials by his foundation in some parts of the world.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by stevolution5: 3:40pm On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Where are your brains for goodness sake?
Chai, I weep for the black race cry
I marveled at how ignorant the 3 pple you quoted are, they are just so blind to the happenings nd every thing they see the white man introduce to them in form of technology or advice they grab, how gullible they are!

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Gee64: 3:41pm On May 03, 2020
The Messaiah of our time?
Well, the guess is yours.
He is not Satanic as most religious bigots think.
Jesus Himself was tagged the devil too; remember?
He is the one CHOSEN to save us from the rampaging CORONAVIRUS!
Saved is he that accepts his vaccine!

Just finished a bottle of beer!
inedujac:
Is bill gates a professional doctor or a business man?

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 03, 2020
ajl:

Since you can't do research, here is Bill Gate in his own voice and in person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJ3YhlUegk

He may mean that vaccination may discourage people from having more kids but can you trust him and his comrades since people of his kind has history of administering contaminated vaccines that have been used to sterilize African women in the past (e.g. Kenya) https://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-sterilization-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-un-tetanus-vaccine-2/5678295

You didn't watch the Ted Talk where the snippet was extracted from yet you claim you understand everything, giving me compromised links.

In that video there, he was talking about reducing mortality rate, not reducing the population through vaccination... You people are so daft and refuse to learn.

How can someone plan to kill people yet admit it openly on a Ted Talk? Do you have a brain at all? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by backbone503(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't assume. I only asked u a simple question which required a simple yes or no. Will d vaccine funded by him be free if it were found?

Many vaccines will eventually be developed and approved by WHO. Its rational that its impossible for anyone or body to impose a particular vaccine on the world. If Gate will charge $1 for his, why not go for a more expensive, cheaper or even free one.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by stevolution5: 3:42pm On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?
please ask these ignorant fellaz again oh, they never read btw the lines.

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by jsb(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2020
LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR FREE!!
We’ll be teaching interested people on how to accumulate Ethereum cryptocurrency it is Fast & Furious..

https:///IrPmpFwTJ1t7R4eJISomMB

Class is on SUNDAY(TODAY)by 7:30pm
There will be PROMO!!After the class!
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by lexy2014: 3:44pm On May 03, 2020
backbone503:

Many vaccines will eventually be developed and approved by WHO. Its rational that its impossible for anyone or body to impose a particular vaccine on the world. If Gate will charge $1 for his, why not go for a more expensive, cheaper or even free one.

U still haven't answered d question:

If he is "merely" funding researches to find a vaccine, do u think d vaccine will be free when eventually found?

Simple yes or no
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by jsb(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2020
LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR FREE!!
We’ll be teaching interested people on how to accumulate Ethereum cryptocurrency it is Fast & Furious...
Send YES to this WhatsApp number����
+2348033216489

Class is on SUNDAY(TODAY)by 7:30pm
There will be PROMO!!After the class!
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ajl: 3:46pm On May 03, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Bill Gate has impacted more lives in Nigeria than your miserable government.

Stuppid set of people they are trying to save but they seem irredeemable.

Because the miserable govt officials is made up of people like you. Beggars who are just looking for white man money to steal like they are using Convid-19 numbers to attract local and international donor funding rather than look inward to solve their problems. Ordinary Madagascar has been distributing herbal cure to its citizen after removing lockdown. Kids are back in school in Madagascar while your sorry ass and your sorry beggar govt are still waiting for WHO and Bill Gate to come and give them vaccines. Serious people find solutions to their problems. Not waiting on a Master that has history of enslaving and even killing them with vaccines (e.g. Kenyan women sterilized after gettubg UN vaccines).

https://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-sterilization-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-un-tetanus-vaccine-2/5678295

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Kubernetes: 3:47pm On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.

Thank God,its not in Nigeria.
Many would have said black man this,black man that.....
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Dagz007(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.

Payback to where the brain he used to gather the wealth that's what he stand to gain.
He is neither a Christian nor a Muslim , he belongs to a dark society that there sole aim is to recolonize the world, depopulate it and rule it

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by meedx: 3:52pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Fabulouzjoseph post=89119815]TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.[/quote
Self actualization- power
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ajl: 3:54pm On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:

You didn't watch the Ted Talk where the snippet was extracted from yet you claim you understand everything, giving me compromised links.

In that video there, he was talking about reducing mortality rate, not reducing the population through vaccination... You people are so daft and refuse to learn.

How can someone plan to kill people yet admit it openly on a Ted Talk? Do you have a brain at all? undecided

I watched the full TEDX talk.. The one i posted is what i could immediately find now.

I can see that you do not have the mental capacity to analyze issues. Him coming to say this mean he was covering his tracks. You see, you already believe that he only want to reduce mortality rate. Actually, its not that, because if genuinely done without ulterior motives, vaccination will keep more kids alive discouraging parents to have many kids out of fear some of these kids will die. So, him laying this out in the public domain openly let people have an idea of the noble benefit of vaccination. He is actually selling a possible death pill in the open. What if there is an ulterior motive and vaccine is laced with sterilizing hormone has it was done in the past in Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ThinkFreely: 3:54pm On May 03, 2020
ajl:

Because the miserable govt officials is made up of people like you. Beggars who are just looking for white man money to steal like they are using Convid-19 numbers to attract local and international donor funding rather than look inward to solve their problems. Ordinary Madagascar has been distributing herbal cure to its citizen after removing lockdown. Kids are back in school in Madagascar while your sorry ass and your sorry beggar govt are still waiting for WHO and Bill Gate to come and give them vaccines. Serious people find solutions to their problems. Not waiting on a Master that has history of enslaving and even killing them with vaccines (e.g. Kenyan women sterilized after gettubg UN vaccines).

https://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-sterilization-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-un-tetanus-vaccine-2/5678295
Sorry, talk all your rubbish.
If you like let the vaccine come don’t collect it. Be stuck in 17th century.

And I don’t give a Bleep about your government, I don’t care about you lots. I’m not even coming back to that useless country full of idiots who can’t reason. I wish they don’t even waste resources sending vaccines to Africa.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by lexy2014: 4:02pm On May 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

With less than a quarter of his wealth, he can get hackers to get all those infos from banks, online stores, and schools around the world. No institution is above hacking. Technology even makes this easier without needing to hack.

WHO has been forging partnerships globally. Recently, they entered into agreement with investment banks concerning Covid-19.

Because WHO took China's words at face value regarding the Covid-19. I fault the WHO myself for being so trusting. Maybe it is because China is a major funder as well.

WHO is more of an advisory and monitoring agency. You don't have to see them around the way you see Red Cross workers.

Are you against keeping records? Records are kept everywhere in the world except in Africa. In Canada, the health system can tell you the number of children who had MMR vaccination each year. But Nigeria, no records. Just estimate pulled out of thin air to get some share from health budgets.

Then, what is the essence of record keeping? Why do we have people studying it as a course in the university? If you don't know the usefulness of record taking and keeping, then you should check for it on the internet. Let me give you one: aside ensuring that everyone is covered, it can be used for future references, for future epidemiological investigations.

No, my grandparents did not get groceries delivered to them by robots. But if robots start delivering groceries in my lifetime, why should I be suspicious simply because it never happened during my grandparents' time?

The essence of technology is to make life easier. Record keeping makes life easier, especially for health workers. It also ensures that products (in this case, vaccines) get to everyone.

U think money can buy u everything. So if bill gates pays people to hack all d databases in d world, d world will sit down and be watching him right? U think because he has money to pay hackers, there will be no consequences of him hacking just about anybody he feels like?

According to:

"Because WHO took China's words at face value regarding the Covid-19. I fault the WHO myself for being so trusting. Maybe it is because China is a major funder as well.

Compare it with what u said earlier:

"For decades now, Bill Gates, through his Foundation, has been the largest donor to the WHO. The WHO practically survives on Bill Gates' donation, since many countries hardly contribute to the organization."

If u say WHO was silent because China is a "major funder", why would it make noise about anything when bill gates has been its "largest donor?" U have only verified d fact that d organization is docile.

U said:

"WHO is more of an advisory and monitoring agency."

So what advise and monitoring have they done so far? Were they just an "advisory& monitoring agency" during Ebola or they were hands on? Do countries in d world pay huge contributions to d UN so that WHO will just be an "advisory & monitoring agency"? Are u sure u no y countries in d UN fund WHO?

I didn't ask u about d advantages or disadvantages of record keeping. This is what I asked u:

"grin question u failed to answer is that when previous vaccination were done with measles and polio, what records were kept?"

If ur grandparents didn't receive groceries delivered by robots, then y making reference to my grandparents? What have my grandparents got to do with d discussion?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by backbone503(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2020
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered d question:

If he is "merely" funding researches to find a vaccine, do u think d vaccine will be free when eventually found?

Simple yes or no

How much did he charge for his huge funding of the fight against HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Poliomyelitis and other diseases in Africa? When you answer this, we can have a clue of how much he might charge for this, and maybe, what his intentions are.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by lexy2014: 4:06pm On May 03, 2020
backbone503:

How much did he charge for his huge funding of the fight against HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Poliomyelitis and other diseases in Africa? When you answer this, we can have a clue of how much he might charge for this, and maybe, what his intentions are.

I don't no. It seems u no. Kindly share d details. Meanwhile, my question still stands:

A simple yes or no will suffice
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ajl: 4:06pm On May 03, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Sorry, talk all your rubbish.
If you like let the vaccine come don’t collect it. Be stuck in 17th century.

And I don’t give a Bleep about your government, I don’t care about you lots. I’m not even coming back to that useless country full of idiots who can’t reason. I wish they don’t even waste resources sending vaccines to Africa.

You see how wicked you are. You are hiding under the protection of human rights in another country where people right is not trampled upon and govt can't just administer vaccines indiscriminately. And meanwhile you are canvassing for vaccination in your own homeland knowing fully well what could come out of that.

And who told you that I am based in Nigeria. I am equally an expert in more distant area of sciences and I have good idea of how to create monster-bugs in the lab. So, I know what Frankenstein scientists working with Fauci and idealist like Bill Gate could achieve together. You have no idea of the people you live with. Expect them to come save your people. Every man for himself

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by alphaNomega: 4:06pm On May 03, 2020
inedujac:
Is bill gates a professional doctor or a business man?

Bill Gates is practically the lord & personal saviour of most Africans as regards public health.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Shattuck(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

What of insisting on mandatory vaccine?
Where in the world have u see people forcefully medicated
but he is not the one creating the vaccines, right from when we were younger I had always been vaccinated they don't force anyone to take it .
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by DonroxyII: 4:12pm On May 03, 2020
Jokerman:
Many bill gates advocates here.

For someone like bill gates to have connections with a Satanist like Maria Abramovich and Jeffery Epstein, then it more than meets the eye

Bill Gates is known for his depopulation agenda through his satanic study of eugenics, and his thought of blackening the Sun... Lol

ID2020 and event 201 won't work yet
Does Bill Gates have a Abrahamic Religion ... it is normal for him to associate with whosoever he see fit. ....
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by captianfreeman(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Yeah if you don't agree with me you can proove me wrong

Are you aware of the infectious diseases control bill being champion by Nigerian lawmakers,? That bill was pushed by the the Gate foundation. The members of our Parliament were heavily induced financially to pass the bill. Bill Gate is a business man. And what soever he does is from business point of view.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Ripama: 4:17pm On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Where are your brains for goodness sake?
Chai, I weep for the black race cry
Stop being sentimental. Weep for the white race too. Aren't the ones protesting? Deliver yourself from racism against yourself.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by broswilli: 4:18pm On May 03, 2020
Note that the demand for his arrest is not just conspiracy theory, his NGO has done controversial vaccination in KENYA and the Kenyan government is currently accusing him of illegal attempt on sterilizing their women.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Tango123: 4:19pm On May 03, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

God has a plan for us,and depopulation is not one of them,He said rumors of wars,death,disease ,famine etc are sign of the end,upon all our population, the earth inhabited areas are far more than habited area,
Que sera seraa, whether you depopulate or not

Will you go to the middle of the road and stand before a trailer and say what will be will be.

Do you handle a cobra and say what will be will be

Would you marry 30 wives and have 100 children, and say what will be will be.

I want to presume you do not so those things because you are rational and sensible. If you do not do those things, then a nation which says what will be will be is not a rational and sensible nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.