Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141640 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:31am On May 04, 2020
Aidejay:
you misunderstand me.
Well...at this point ,we just have to watch out how everything plays out.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by fullofgrace(m): 12:43am On May 04, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.
That vaccination is satanic

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:44am On May 04, 2020
fullofgrace:

That vaccination is satanic

So is the polio vaccine they gave you as a kid. Where is the horn on your head? undecided
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by fullofgrace(m): 12:58am On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Iamundisputed post=89159222]

So is the polio vaccine they gave you as a kid. Where is the horn on your head? undecided[/quote
Let's watch and see
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by mickelkingz(m): 1:19am On May 04, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Where are your brains for goodness sake?
Chai, I weep for the black race cry

Big weep !!!

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by fyneguy: 1:36am On May 04, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.

whenever I see a post like this, I suspect the person is either ignorant of Bill Gates" dirty enterprise with Windows OS back in the day or too young to relate.

If you knew about Win95 97 98 , Y2K compliance, viruses, and antiviruses, you would understand this pandemic better.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Martins153: 1:44am On May 04, 2020
You are crazy
Nigeriabiafra80:
Seeing people argue in favor of bill gate makes me wonder
So you think bill gate is wasting his hard earned money on vaccines without return,
Ask yourself motive behind gates depopulation agenda,he is a vocal depopulationist, so tell me such dream how he wish to achieve it if not through problem like this
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Mftivi: 2:56am On May 04, 2020
Grayoso:

Indeed. If I were Gates I would leave humanity to its own devices. One of the greatest challenge facing man today is ignorance many no longer take an interest in overcoming.
I tire for una! some people really mind.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Mftivi: 3:07am On May 04, 2020
Lamb101:

See... You guys should know that the average knowledge of an American when it comes to global affairs is higher compared to that of a Nigerian looking at their level of advancement.

I have seen a leaked video of Bill Gates giving lectures on how to destroy the part of the human brain that gives him the ability to think that God exists. He said it will reduce global insecurity.

I will not take my time to explain a lot here but I want to let you know that there is more going on in this world than meets the eye.
This is the same guy that sent the vaccines that killed kids in India, Sudan and other countries. Same guy said the global population of the world has to drop by half to preserve the planet.

This guy might or might not be doing these things on his own and the world is a political platform and the real guys playing the cards are behind the scene.

Google the leaked video of John Podesta of how he was molesting a kid and tell me why he has not been prosecuted.

If you argue, I won't blame you for that. Until it comes to your doorstep and its too late to turn back. You think the global elite have your interests at heart but you are bluffing.

It's obvious to the Americans that Gates is not pure at all even though he might not be guilty of all the accusations. Someone is playing the chess game and you guys are simply pawns in the game.

Even if today you begin to believe all these, you can actually do nothing about it just like the way nobody will do anything about Bill Gates despite the protests.

They will not relent simply because they were caught. The agenda is relentless.

Ecclesiastes 3:16 says that wickedness is in the place of Judgment.

stay woke and if you choose not to be, you are free to do so. Have a great day.
Gates is a high level satanist.

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by fyneguy: 3:29am On May 04, 2020
Aidejay:
See dumb people everywhere.
If Bill Gates is that smart they should expect that he has created a means to vaccinate them without their knowledge. I mean if he can create a pandemic, spread it and come up with a vaccine singlehandedly or otherwise what on earth can stop him from devising a concrete FOOL PROOF plan to enable all persons come into the dosage of the vaccine without them knowing it. This shouldnt be rocket science.

funny lol

you need to first understand his model to get the true picture of his game and implications.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by megama: 3:41am On May 04, 2020
wisdomiskey:
#billgates is currently trending on twitter as new videos have emerged showing Americans taking to the streets to protest against Bill Gates and his push for mandatory vaccines in the near future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnIpywaQq2A
hmm. Real battle about to begin.
Religion vs Science v corrona. Tripple treat match . lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by fyneguy: 3:57am On May 04, 2020
Grayoso:

Tiring attempting to present the logic and facts of the argument to unrepentant conspiracy theorists.

Would it make sense to the same character telling him that children, including himself when he was one, usually have several mandatory vaccines after birth and throughout life?

Today you cannot travel to Ghana from Nigeria and be allowed entry unless you have valid proof of yellow fever vaccination.

I started the thread below but ducked out when it was overrun by imbeciles and cretins. Just not worth it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5808545/breaking-first-dose-covid-19-vaccine

don't be narrow-minded. that something is good, doesn't mean it can't be used for a bad purpose. cars and bikes are good, yet they are used for robberies.

Go do some research on ;

1. What Bill did with Windows OS 95 97 98 with virus attacks and antiviruses. while working against virus-proof and safer OS like Linux.

2. How he deceived and imposed OS upgrade on the world (Win2000/Y2k compliance)

when you understand those 2, you will understand why he had to resign from Microsoft to take up a new project on human viruses and vaccines.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Moz22: 4:40am On May 04, 2020
wickedtuna:
The idea behind the use of a vaccine in reducing population can be found in the vaccine itself. People react to vaccines differently as most vaccines are made by genetically modifying the virus and injecting into the body.

To those whose immune system are weak to fight the cytokin storm (our body trying to fight off the disease), may not survive it. Does that not achieve the aim?
you are talking in the rubbish
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by StEmmy01: 5:00am On May 04, 2020
Tboy1419:
. Good vision, and it will happen very soon, very very soon.
Exactly and in God's timing.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Douglascosta: 5:02am On May 04, 2020
Iamundisputed:

People's minds are too small to understand the concept of vaccination as the solution. When a pandemic happens, it becomes an unsolvable crisis until a vaccine is developed and it was based on that knowledge that Bill Gates was predicting the solution.

These people are just shallow that's why they can't reason.
No they are not shallow. People believe if you're rich then whatever you do is seen as perfect or trying to help others. Why is he pushing for compulsory vaccination?. The vaccine has killed a volunteer and they still wanna keep finding one. Madagascar has a cure which is working fine but because they are black they don't wanna accept it. It has cured 97 out if their 137 cases in which they've recorded 0 deaths but you won't value that because it's a black country and one of the richest man in the world isn't involved. Bill gates has a plan and if he doesn't why push for a compulsory vaccination?

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by asamaigho(m): 6:10am On May 04, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Yeah true talk sha but my problem is you don't just go ahead and accuse someone of henius crimes just because of youtube videos and articles posted about him

ask urself, y would india sue bill gate sponsored vaccine company for deaths of women and children?, why would kenya scientist reject his tetanus vaccines for containing mecury and other sterile elements? why would americans (his own people call for his arrest).

finally his personnal physician has revealed dat he never vaccinate his own kids.....common bro a person who has been propagating depopulation cannot be teling us he wants to save lives, d contradiction is toomuch..

afterall d covid cases and deaths in newyork alone is more than d entire africa, so they need d vaccines d most, so he should not force our leaders to vaccinate people by force.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by anambraamaka: 6:19am On May 04, 2020
dumb people everywhere
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Mckinggy(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2020
People will just be ignorant and well behavely stupid till dey go down to their graves...5G ,Bill Gates,Covid 19....Mtchew nonsense
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 04, 2020
fyneguy:

whenever I see a post like this, I suspect the person is either ignorant of Bill Gates" dirty enterprise with Windows OS back in the day or too young to relate.

If you knew about Win95 97 98 , Y2K compliance, viruses, and antiviruses, you would understand this pandemic better.
Nobody is pure. we all make mistakes. We all do wrong things, thats why we are humans. But hope you know what it means to accuse someone of murder?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by miayaki69: 7:07am On May 04, 2020
I can see loads of educated and certificated fools here with not capacity to reason as humans.

I can see many idiots here in human skin but devoid of any iota of humanity.

They shove common sense & critical thinking aside for their infatuation and love for money. The only argument they have in support of #BillGate's criminal/nefarious 'world depopulation agenda' is that he is a billionaire, that a billionaire can't go wrong.

Meanwhile, they never bothered to ask some pertinent questions why Bill Gates who had for over a decade been championing the campaign for the world population control; suddenly interested in sponsoring the production of the vaccine to save same world population from depopulation?

They failed to confront Bill Gates' 2015 prearranged prediction of a world pandemic ,even when he is neither qualified medical practitioner nor an epidemiologist.

What good intention or right could a man of this contradictory pursuit and doubtful intent have for humanity by imposing on all-to be vaccinated with his vaccine and be coded with a digital Identification?

Subversive intents with ulterior motives!
And these fools haven't copied that.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 04, 2020
asamaigho:

ask urself, y would india sue bill gate sponsored vaccine company for deaths of women and children?, why would kenya scientist reject his tetanus vaccines for containing mecury and other sterile elements? why would americans (his own people call for his arrest).

finally his personnal physician has revealed dat he never vaccinate his own kids.....common bro a person who has been propagating depopulation cannot be teling us he wants to save lives, d contradiction is toomuch..

afterall d covid cases and deaths in newyork alone is more than d entire africa, so they need d vaccines d most, so he should not force our leaders to vaccinate people by force.
nobody is pure we all make mistakes even you accusing bill gates have you not commited evil before? Murder and killing of children is a serious allegation to bring against someone especially if you don't have any tangible proof other than news articles.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wickedtuna: 7:12am On May 04, 2020
Moz22:
you are talking in the rubbish
really? Please enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by asamaigho(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
nobody is pure we all make mistakes even you accusing bill gates have you not commited evil before? Murder and killing of children is a serious allegation to bring against someone especially if you don't have any tangible proof other than news articles.

bro read where i said d vaccine company was sued na....haba what other proof d u need abi na me sue am?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by lexy2014: 7:31am On May 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Let me ask you a question.

What is your own take on Bill Gates' suggestion for digital certificates and the vaccination?

Y don't u address d issues I raised and answer d questions I asked b4 opening up another front
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 04, 2020
asamaigho:

bro read where i said d vaccine company was sued na....haba what other proof d u need abi na me sue am?
you said the vaccince company was sued so whats the connection with bill gates now
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by lexy2014: 7:36am On May 04, 2020
PoliteActivist:

As usual, he will give it free to those too poor to afford it

From this response and ur previous responses, d fact is that u aren't even 100% sure if a bill gates vaccine will be free or not
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 04, 2020
ceejayluv:

Nope, facts are not facts. I can cook up horse shit and post on YouTube. Anyone with a mobile phone can .

I'll presume you don't have any reputable source of info. Adiós.

off course you re too lazy Mr reputable.

ciao.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by nanakgh(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2020
iamundisputed2:

Lol... Whatever man. Hope you put the same energy into your work (if you've got any).

Stay there and keep defaming Bill Gates, someone who has achieved more than your entire continent. undecided

Guy stop bothering. I've given up on Africans, going thru this thread. Someone is even saying malaria doesn't kill whites, and somehow that's Bill's fault. Just let everyone believe what they want. Hopefully in time the viruses like nCov and other natural phenomena will via natural selection rid the world of these half wits.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On May 04, 2020
J111333:
How?
If you mean his business, I doubt that.

His image
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by qwertyboss(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2020
And believe me with this kind of news making the round on social media, Africans will surely fight to prevent the vaccination.
I remember an incident in kano where polio ad hoc staff were killed
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Y don't u address d issues I raised and answer d questions I asked b4 opening up another front

I have already addressed your questions.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by lexy2014: 9:54am On May 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I have already addressed your questions.

By asking this: What is your own take on Bill Gates' suggestion for digital certificates and the vaccination?

U haven't answered my questions. Check again

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.