Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141677 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2020
lexy2014:

By asking this: What is your own take on Bill Gates' suggestion for digital certificates and the vaccination?

U haven't answered my questions. Check again

What else did you expect me to answer.

I treated your post paragraph by paragraph, and you still think I have not answered your question?

Nawa o.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by TwitAppy: 11:23am On May 04, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.

Bro if u know nothing happening please be quiet
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by asamaigho(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
you said the vaccince company was sued so whats the connection with bill gates now

since u r 2dumb 2understand...get lost.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 04, 2020
asamaigho:

since u r 2dumb 2understand...get lost.
Bro we are'nt quarelling if i don't know something i ask people who know better than me i ask you for clarifications instead of you to give me a detailed explanation you just went off the point
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Moz22: 1:16pm On May 04, 2020
wickedtuna:
really? Please enlighten me.
I no get time
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by lexy2014: 1:25pm On May 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

What else did you expect me to answer.

I treated your post paragraph by paragraph, and you still think I have not answered your question?

Nawa o.

Where is d paragraph by paragraph treatment 4 my last post? Can u provide d responses u gave 4d post below? Did u at any time respond to d post below or are there no questions in it?:

Russia is a country with about d same political and military influence as d US. They are rivals. U are comparing a country, a govt to an individual because he has money. That's very shallow and naive. So u actually think that money can get u anything? If bill gates was so powerful because of his money, then d authorities in d US would have overlooked his antitrust activities.

According to u: "China only recently began to heavily fund WHO."

So? How does that exonerate WHO from their careless handling of d China corona issue? When u say "recently", what do u mean? Can u put a date to that?

According to u: "I said WHO is more of an advisory and monitoring agency.

But Wikipedia says "The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations RESPONSIBLE for international public health."

Take note of d word RESPONSIBLE

From WHO website:

Our primary role is to DIRECT and COORDINATE international health within the United Nations system.

Take note of d words DIRECT and COORDINATE.

Is d information from WHO and Wikipedia the same as this: "I said WHO is more of an advisory and monitoring agency".

Once again, I didn't ask u about d advantages and disadvantages of record keeping. This what I asked u: "The question u failed to answer is that when previous vaccination were done with measles and polio, what records were kept?"

Once again, What have my grandparents got to do with d point u are making? How do my grandparents fit into your discussion?

According to:

"Because WHO took China's words at face value regarding the Covid-19. I fault the WHO myself for being so trusting. Maybe it is because China is a major funder as well.

What does d highlighted mean?

Compare it with what u said earlier:

"For decades now, Bill Gates, through his Foundation, has been the largest donor to the WHO. The WHO practically survives on Bill Gates' donation, since many countries hardly contribute to the organization."

Those are ur words not mine. If that's d case, then my comment below shouldn't be difficult for u to understand

If u say WHO was silent because China is a "major funder", why would it make noise about anything when bill gates has been its "largest donor?" U have only verified d fact that d organization is docile.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by humility99: 1:46pm On May 04, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Where are your brains for goodness sake? Chai, I weep for the black race cry
l pity those that support Bill Gates

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by humility99: 1:50pm On May 04, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?
l like you bro, do you know why? you reason!
l am naturally attracted to people that reason

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wickedtuna: 2:25pm On May 04, 2020
Moz22:
I no get time
okay please whenever you do i can wait. Or maybe give me something to go read on and i can come back so we'll discuss better. Is that okay?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Moz22: 2:51pm On May 04, 2020
wickedtuna:
okay please whenever you do i can wait. Or maybe give me something to go read on and i can come back so we'll discuss better. Is that okay?
what is the subject matter again
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by PrinzJaay: 7:25pm On May 04, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.
Massive Fall in net worth
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wickedtuna: 8:01pm On May 04, 2020
Moz22:
If Vaccines are made mutating the virus itself to inject in human bodies.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wickedtuna: 8:05pm On May 04, 2020
Moz22:
lol you are just a troll
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by khadupsie(f): 8:11pm On May 04, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Baby girl, you don't need to "jaya".

Vaccination is not a new thing and just like we all took polio vaccines as kids and didn't grow horns or become satanists, nothing evil will happen to anyone.

Bill Gates is a philanthropist (focused more on health and development) but to a lot of people, they believe someone can't help without getting something in return, so they are scared of what they don't know, instead of seeking knowledge.

First it was 5G, now it's Bill Gates. Tomorrow if American government adopts it, America will be the new Babylon or Hell's Capital. Ignorance everywhere. Thanks to people like Chris Oyakhilome giving false info up and down...

Ok! Fingers crossed smiley
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Moz22: 9:58pm On May 04, 2020
wickedtuna:
lol you are just a troll
as I don forget nko? I need to know from inception what we've been arguing about
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 04, 2020
iamundisputed2:

Don't worry, this thread is getting taken down cos it lacks substance anyways. Just an irony that you lost the key to wisdom as opposed to your username.

The thread is still here? You gloatingly predicted its early closure.
Tsk tsk!
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 04, 2020
Grayoso:

Same America full of rednecks, hood rats and ghetto menaces less educated than my gateman?

You lot need some exposure for real. Americans say it then it must automatically be true ba? Comical. You try to sound intelligent but obvious you are nothing but a self-hating Uncle Tom and unemancipated house nigga.

I have to come in here
Honestly we as Africans shouldn’t be proud of our education because that’s some major indoctrination. Any learning you do outside of your indoctrination is your true learning and education.
Personally I am filled with medicine that I was dosed with. So I am not “uneducated”. I am even “big” education-wise, to a reasonable extent. But, we must all be willing to delearn-unlearn/ learn /relearn or we are no better than trained pets cry. There is this really wrong and misdirected pride that we feel at having “gotten educated”. Meanwhile the education is not geared towards making you think and question to seek answers, but is just fed you to swallow. It also makes you see independent thinking as a sin/folly/travesty. But therein life exists.
During my masters’ abroad I saw how differently people generally sought knowledge. While Africans (because of how we were “trained”) were in class wanting to get distinctions? Others were getting real world answers and getting just passes. But somehow, they “got it”. I am grateful for Nairaland, Chinua Achebe, JHClarke and that schooling for showing me how to become really educated. Just saying.
Cheers.
https://www.nairaland.com/4595660/intellectual-slavery-worst-legacy-colonialism

https://www.nairaland.com/4871133/every-african-should-please-read
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by greenmonk: 10:53am On May 05, 2020
HMarshal:

Where do u fall to in all the categories chief Cos u sound like a "talker" than a "do'er"
considering the fact u did not sway towards or propose any of solution on the table,the vaccine by who,still on trial,the herbal cure Madagascar has or bill gates vacine

You are there castigating,watch wat will happen in the next few weeks after the lock down ease.bill Gates wife said there will be deaths littered on African streets.wat is happing in Ghana now? Wat about kano? & None of African contries has even gotten to it's peak yet
What I'm saying is that nobody will come to solve our problems for us. Morris iwu claimed before now to have cure for the virus and i have not heard of any response from the government and from your tone maybe you expect bill to solve our covid 19 problem for us when the Us is still grappling with the issue.
I believe in proactive actions which l found out is the opposite of what most of our people like.
And to tell you the truth from my training, ,"The thinkers" are not always the doers. The thinkers proffer solutions and it is left to you to follow the laid out out actions to solve the problems
Reactive actions are not going to remove covid 19 from our country.
Proffering foreign solutions won't do it either.
Lagos, Abuja and port Harcourt are different from our hinterlands both in composition and economy so we have to use different ways to deal with the situations in combating the pandemic these areas.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 05, 2020
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by IMO01: 11:34am On May 05, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:

Use other search engines apart for Google. The highest Satan's Priestess is the current person Bill Gates uses to advertise latest Windows Products. Her name is Abramovic Mariana, the Spirit Cooking expert that uses human blood and parts.
Bill Gates Wife is a Man! The Scriptures says the AntiChrist would be an Homosexual. Stop building your hope on this evil World! Flee everything that could make you sin or unholy, get ever ready for Rapture. It would happen soon in this our generation.

Before it was Obama that was the Antichrist. He wife was a man, now it's Bill gates. Though both wives look like men.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Kaamisha: 11:56am On May 05, 2020
merahki:

I have to come in here
Honestly we as Africans shouldn’t be proud of our education because that’s some major indoctrination. Any learning you do outside of your indoctrination is your true learning and education.
Personally I am filled with medicine that I was dosed with. So I am not “uneducated”. I am even “big” education-wise, to a reasonable extent. But, we must all be willing to delearn-unlearn/ learn /relearn or we are no better than trained pets cry. There is this really wrong and misdirected pride that we feel at having “gotten educated”. Meanwhile the education is not geared towards making you think and question to seek answers, but is just fed you to swallow. It also makes you see independent thinking as a sin/folly/travesty. But therein life exists.
During my masters abroad I saw how differently people generally sought knowledge. While Africans (because of how we were “trained”) were in class wanting to get distinctions? Others were getting real world answers and getting just passes. But somehow, they “got it”. I am grateful for Nairaland, Chinua Achebe, JHClarke and that schooling for showing me how to become really educated. Just saying.
Cheers.
https://www.nairaland.com/4595660/intellectual-slavery-worst-legacy-colonialism

https://www.nairaland.com/4871133/every-african-should-please-read

Very interesting. I wish you would elaborate on the different ways different people sought knowledge.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by HMarshal(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2020
greenmonk:

What I'm saying is that nobody will come to solve our problems for us. Morris iwu claimed before now to have cure for the virus and i have not heard of any response from the government and from your tone maybe you expect bill to solve our covid 19 problem for us when the Us is still grappling with the issue.
I believe in proactive actions which l found out is the opposite of what most of our people like.
And to tell you the truth from my training, ,"The thinkers" are not always the doers. The thinkers proffer solutions and it is left to you to follow the laid out out actions to solve the problems
Lagos, Abuja and port Harcourt are different from our hinterlands both in composition and economy so we have to use different ways to deal with the situations in combating the pandemic these areas.

You still avnt said anything in all u typed,the cure on ground now r the herbs from Madagascar & bill gates vaccine.other bodies r still working on thiers.
Unless ofcourse you propose waiting who who or the Americans or out govt to look into our herbs too which will implie more deaths & Africa eventually reaching it's peak & therefore the depopulation will be inevitable & also bill gates wife will equally be right.
There's nothing wrong in thinking ahead of others & profiting from it chief.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by HMarshal(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2020
greenmonk:

...& Bill gate is a thinker & doer combined that's y he is ahead of us.think progressively not digressingly
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by humility99: 1:32pm On May 05, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
well apart from youtube videos and article do you have a solid proove to back up your claims
The proof he just gave from YouTube, is it a liquid prove? what other proof do you want?is it until he gives you his head, because you want a Solid proof?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 05, 2020
humility99:

The proof he just gave from YouTube, is it a liquid prove? what other proof do you want?is it until he gives you his head, because you want a Solid proof?
solid prove as used by me means a physical evidence like catching bill gates redhanded. Names of people killed by bill gates. Blood samples showing adverse effects of bill gates vaccingce and personal ecounters or witness
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by GamalNasser: 1:05pm On May 06, 2020
Farki:

Vaccines are made out of weakened versions of pathogens injected to give a 'blueprint' for fighting disease. Like practicing for a football game before the actual game. I have said this already.

Someone who doesn't know what they are talking about can't lecture me on what I studied.

I'm done here.

The Vaccine for Covid will not be using. Weakened version of the virus but rather is it will be using a Genetic route via RNA to trigger your body to create antibodies from you own genetical Virome .... So you can see you are not even upto date like you think
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Farki: 3:14pm On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

The Vaccine for Covid will not be using. Weakened version of the virus but rather is it will be using a Genetic route via RNA to trigger your body to create antibodies from you own genetical Virome .... So you can see you are not even upto date like you think

Citations?

Because there are multiple COVID-19 vaccines in development so I really wonder how the one you're talking about became the official vaccine.

Even at that it doesn't counteract my original point which was to explain how vaccines work to the person I replied to.

https://www.genengnews.com/news/uk-starts-oxford-coronavirus-vaccine-trial-as-germany-green-lights-clinical-trial-for-biontech-and-pfizer/
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by IntegralC(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
apart from edited youtube videos and articles do you have any solid evidence to prove that bill gates is guilty?
I can't remember the name of one of his foundations, but you can look it up and check the aim
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by WukedP(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2020
ceejayluv:

That's horse shit... Drop a legitimate link to the story. No conspiracy theory trash sites please.
Google why Bill Gates wants indemnity and you Will see it Lazy boy
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2020
WukedP:
Google why Bill Gates wants indemnity and you Will see it Lazy boy
During clinical trials of any kind, it is always normal to sign some consent, indemnity and sundry agreement. Go find out. Do you know how many lawyers are waiting to destroy industry tycoons in advanced countries with the flimsiest lawsuit?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 10, 2020
Kaamisha:

Very interesting. I wish you would elaborate on the different ways different people sought knowledge.

I thought I did in that post, I see it wasn’t clearly stated. Africans (or at least Nigerians) were more interested in getting good grades (by cramming and sticking to course work) and the non - Africans were aggressive about getting any kind of knowledge available regarding the course topics- the conforming views, the dissenting views, the extreme ones etc, they gathered info and dissected them in class. They didn’t really care about grades as much as we did. But the good thing is that we later got there. By mid semester the classes became war fronts cheesy where views were shared. For myself I know I learnt to favour knowledge over “aceing”.
But of course this may not be exactly all that happened. This post may be rich with personal bias. The observations are what myself and at least a couple of other African students made at the some point in our schooling.

Edit- I don’t know for sure that the non- Africans didn’t care about grades. But, with all they would talk about regarding our topics in class and during seminars? I always expected their grades to be merits and distinctions, but I learnt of many pass grades that surprised me. I would get that high score but still feel I knew little about the topics. Until I learnt how to become more critical with it all. Then I became okay with knowing and “straying” around topics and caring less about my grades (which still stayed good sha)
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Kaamisha: 5:55pm On May 10, 2020
merahki:

I thought I did in that post, I see it wasn’t clearly stated. Africans (or at least Nigerians) were more interested in getting good grades (by cramming and sticking to course work) and the non - Africans were aggressive about getting any kind of knowledge available regarding the course topics- the conforming views, the dissenting views, the extreme ones etc, they gathered info and dissected them in class. They didn’t really care about grades as much as we did. But the good thing is that we later got there. By mid semester the classes became war fronts cheesy where views were shared. For myself I know I learnt to favour knowledge over “aceing”.
But of course this may not be exactly all that happened. This post may be rich with personal bias. The observations are what myself and at least a couple of other African students made at the some point in our schooling.

Edit- I don’t know for sure that the non- Africans didn’t care about grades. But, with all they would talk about regarding our topics in class and during seminars? I always expected their grades to be merits and distinctions, but I learnt of many pass grades that surprised me. I would get that high score but still feel I knew little about the topics. Until I learnt how to become more critical with it all. Then I became okay with knowing and “straying” around topics and caring less about my grades (which still stayed good sha)

Thank you. This is very interesting.

What stuck out to me, if I am not mistaken/misinterpreting you, was the point you made about Africans not being used to question views/opinions/theories/supposed authorities whereas white students from an early age on are asked to do exactly this, which leads to what you have described above as "the dissecting" and, in my view, the ability to approach matters from multiple perspectives with an openness and with objectivity. I was surprised to discover that even the teachers of religion would encourage students to think for themselves, critically. You know how this is generally seen by Africans and their religious leaders, blasphemy.

I think that with regards to grades it all depends on how ambitious someone is, whether Caucasian or Black, but that the academia in Western countries does not treat education only as a means to an end. Maybe that is a luxury they can afford. I have discovered that therein lies immeasurable pleasure one can derive from expanding one's knowledge, not to achieve something but to savor the process in and of itself and playfully expand one's mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.