Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

: She Want To Dump Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / : She Want To Dump Me (3258 Views)

Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2007
;d
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by niceuzor: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2007
@thoniaslim

I say this one pass trouble oh,wetin come bi her own 4 inside na

u know what i discover that she is sillyboy girlfriend,because she once said

where sillyboy post that is where she will post,is because she didnt like the way

you are respond to her boyfriend.

@sillyboy angry

Guy make u warn your babe oh,which kind wahala she come dey give my friend this hot afternoon. angry
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2007
@sillyboy
you might be a bit funny and silly a times. but you got good brains. please advise your so called friend. to mind her business i got no beef with her but if she wants one am in.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2007
ok i wont, trust me.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2007
@NICEUZOR
really, never knew that

@orofemi

don't get scared gal am not going to snatch your boyfriend. i got one. cool
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2007
she still won make i yab am , but i  no go yab because she be big girl. she fine o , abi you no think say she fine, that girl fine no be small.she talk say i be small girl , i won show am wetin small girls dey do.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2007
Whatever
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2007
why wont you have a boyfriend, i know you are beautiful, my husband does not want beautiful girls like you .
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2007
Do you know u are cute?Thoniaslim.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2007
You got me cracking my ribs.
come of it i got no time for silly rambling.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by niceuzor: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
oreofemi you post out of sense angry

According to thoniaslim:

You are cracking my rib girl grow up.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2007
this is not a joke, you are pretty , and i wish to be like you , i mean pretty like you.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2007
go get some life.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by sillyboy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2007
Hey pals, that's what am talking about. Let's just have fun and make some money in life.

Una don dey forget my problem abi? Time is running out on me shocked
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2007
lol, okay. my advice to you is it could be your attitude towards the relationship. i would suggest you talk things over and find out where the faults lie and try to work it out. if this does not work. then you might have no option than to let her go.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2007
yeah,

a beg tell me wetin be your problem , make i solve am.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

lol, okay. my advice to you is it could be your attitude towards the relationship. i would suggest to talk things over and find out where the faults lie and try to work it out. if this does not work. then you might have no option than to let her go.

it is true and it is not true, because somegirls try to create hard times on the guys, like my griend, before she got married , it was hell , she and her spouse fight everyday.so what do you think.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by sillyboy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2007
Infact, una no sabi advise a brotha. I don even make up my mind. Me sef no dey do again. Gbam.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by jhibola: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2007
are u sure silly silly boy??/////
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by bebe2007(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2007
Darlyn Silly, i can see you are into this Chic!!!! so sorry. You must change your ways. Beg her to give you a second chance. Stop freaking about "the koko" all the time. Be her friend, show her that you can be serious. I know you can be, you have to convince her and if she still loves you she would take you back if not, LIFE GOES ON cry cry You will meet anorther and you would appreciate her better cuz of this experience. I have told you to step up your game, there are several threads here that you can learn from ok. Good luck mate.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2007
@orofemi
i think it all depends on individuals involved, some girls are difficult, while some guys are difficult. i think communication really matters in a relationship.

good communicate in a relationship, affects how smoothly a relationship would go, but there is no guarantee of things moving 100% smoothly. cause there is no perfect relationship

Concerning your friend and her spouse fighting, could be due to different faults, it could be her fault or the guy's fault. the problem most couples face is facing up to their faults, we are all guilty of trying to lay faults on our partners, instead of taking responsibility of our actions, and this is one of the main reasons couples quarrel a lot.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by niceuzor: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2007
U have spoken well my dear. kiss

You see she has clam down. embarassed

So lets kick on. cool
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by emenma(f): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2007
@Topic, Tell us wetin u do the girl, forget all this long long story, all this corner corner no go help, just talk the truth Gaskia! grin
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by sillyboy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2007
People! the babe just call me now. She said she was just trying to see how I will react to her threat. Infact am leaving work in the next one and a half our to go and give her the "koko" of her life grin grin. Please don't let Oreofemi see this ooo. She'll feel I'm tilted towards her "iyale".

Oreofemi. Sugar, I'll be out soon to deliver a proposal to e prospective client. I also need to do some presentations for her too. I return very late to you my dear.

@ All. All has been a fiction. but believe me, someone could pick up something to learn. cool
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by Kratos(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2007
@pOSTER
 LOL

Joker
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by hotchic1(f): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ sillyboy

This is damn too funny!!!
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2007
Exactly what i said earlier also, Silly boy is a complete [size=18pt]JOKER[/size]
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by niceuzor: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2007
Sillyboy Congrate!!!! cool

You name is on the board

You have won the Hottest Guy on NL

Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-58346.0.html

catch u there. cool
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by mellow(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2007
Yes

He just want the greayest joker of the Century
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by mellow(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2007
How can you ask A silly boy what the problem is?

You of all people should know that the problem is

sillyness. Mama born picken call am silly boy.

Need I say more?
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by desodgi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2007
What do you want me to do,beg her not to?
All i need tell you is "BE PREPARED"
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by desodgi(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice / How To Purchase A Condom / Transgender or Transsexual?(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.