Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice (3252 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by ukchy: 12:39am On Jan 04, 2010
This happened to my cousin, (a girl)

She met this guy in 2007,they started dating, when the started having sex,se notice that the guy release easily (that i what she told me ).She kept within herself

The guy is so caring and loving, down to earth,is the kind of man any lady dream to have(just that the only problem he has is that he got tired easily and cannot do up to five minute), (PLEASE I NEED MATURITY HERE)

The guy love her so much and is so fond of her
Nov 2009,he proposed to my cousin,but before the proposal,he sat her down ant open up to her that he know that he does not satisfy her sexually,that it is not his making that he has this secret that he has been keeping for himself.
The secret is that 8years ago he had an infection that was not treated well and this lead to the problem he is having.Also anytime he is sleeping,there is this lady that will always appear in his dream and make love to him and he will wake up once he has release.
He has gone to many places as in Spiritual house and was told that , A lady he once befriend,did not want to leave her, that she love him so much that she cannot let him go.thatz why she always come to him in his dream to make love to him, and vow to ruin any off his relationship is not as if he did anything wrong to the lady as they said,the lady just love him.
The last relationship he had b4 he meet my cousin breakup because of this problem and he didn't open up to the girl then

To the guy,he has gone through so many deliverance all to no avail, the recent problem now is that it is very difficult for his manhood to rise any time he wants to make love.
My cousin is kind of confuse cos she don't know what to do again.the guy is pleading for her not to leave him because of this problem, Although my cousin loves the guy and is ready to marry him but this recent finding is weighing her down.She is pitying the poor guy and advice him to go for comprehensive checkup.He has done that,they only complain that he has low sperm count and was given drugs to boast it,but the quick ejaculation is still occurring.they are still trying prayer house too.
After narrating the whole story to me,I was sooooo confuse and decided to share it with you guys for your advice.
For me,i told her that they shouldn't be in a hurry to get married,let them settle the problem first b4 anything cos i know sexual satisfaction is one of the key element in marriage so that the guy will not end up loosing his wife to another man,
What did you guys think,

PLEASE THIS IS A REAL SITUATION AND I NEED A SINCERE ADVICE, IF SHE IS YOUR SISTER OR COUSIN WHAT WILL YOU ADVICE HER, ?

NO HARSH WORD PLEASE,
THANKS
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 04, 2010
Goodness gracious shocked shocked shocked So he knew all this when he started sleeping with her? Gosh I hope he hasnt transferred something monstrous (physically and spiritually) to her. I know what they say about love yada yada yada but girl if that was me and I heard that, I would run away without looking back and book 50 prayer sessions with the mountain of fire church.
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by 190: 1:29am On Jan 04, 2010
190 read everything
sank everything in
and ran away~

190 fears anything spiritual~

picks race at a max top speed of 72838 km/ph
never to return~ shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 04, 2010
The guy should visit hospital.who is the dream lover girl.
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by Endyicy: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2010
Hi, I don't think its a spiritual problem because one in every five guys today have what we called premature ejaculation, as a result of various activities like stress, thinking, even inheritance. So what I can advise is that you should ask your cousin to talk to him about this maybe he might be embarassed to tell her that he has this kind of sexual performance as a result bringing the story of an ex gf. The good news of this situation is that, if it is really what I said earlier, if goes for counselling fighting those problems about it he can end up being a sex machine.
All thesame God knows best, We should all pray to God for him beacause, He alone sees beyond what our eyes can see. Thanks. undecided
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by Rehana2: 1:34am On Jan 05, 2010
Putting aside the ex girlfriend coming to him in dreams which will no doubt affect him psychologically (autosuggestive), sounds like premature ejaculation/impotence, you don't state his age, older male? Need to establish whether health or psychological factor, or combination of both, and depending on how important it is for the girl whether they are able to have children if low sperm count doesn't rule out pregnancy. If she loves him there are other ways to have a physical relationship without just penetrative sex, she will need to be very patient and understanding if she commits to him, if not health problem e.g. blood pressure, with her confidence things might improve.
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by ukchy: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2010
He will be 34 this year.
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by Tonyet1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2010
marriages has got priorities, if what ur cousin wants in a married life is good and satisfying sex. fine! she should quit the r/ship

on the second note, some go into marriage for the sake of companionship without sex as priority,.fine! she should stay with the r/ship
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by jazzman3(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
running away from him isn't the best,  your cousin should show her love, if she truly love him, then she should put him in prayers,
THEIR IS NOTHING GOD CAN NOT DO!
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by kpolli(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2010
either he kills the other girl,
or takes double dose of ALOMO bitters
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by halfcurren: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2010
ALOMO bitters is a crap - very strong alcohol!!!
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2010
@ poster,tell ur cousin not to rush into marriage.she may end up not being happy if the guy cant poke.wat kind of STD was it that he couldnt treat properly.
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2010
@ kpolli,u dey kolo oo!
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by googles: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
kpolli:

either he kills the other girl,
or takes double dose of ALOMO bitters

[size=13pt]crazy ish. . . . but me likey

alomo bitters + night train = lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
Re: Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice by Youngpo413: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
ukchy:
This happened to my cousin, (a girl)

She met this guy in 2007,they started dating, when the started having sex,se notice that the guy release easily (that i what she told me ).She kept within herself

The guy is so caring and loving, down to earth,is the kind of man any lady dream to have(just that the only problem he has is that he got tired easily and cannot do up to five minute), (PLEASE I NEED MATURITY HERE)

The guy love her so much and is so fond of her
Nov 2009,he proposed to my cousin,but before the proposal,he sat her down ant open up to her that he know that he does not satisfy her sexually,that it is not his making that he has this secret that he has been keeping for himself.
The secret is that 8years ago he had an infection that was not treated well and this lead to the problem he is having.Also anytime he is sleeping,there is this lady that will always appear in his dream and make love to him and he will wake up once he has release.
He has gone to many places as in Spiritual house and was told that , A lady he once befriend,did not want to leave her, that she love him so much that she cannot let him go.thatz why she always come to him in his dream to make love to him, and vow to ruin any off his relationship is not as if he did anything wrong to the lady as they said,the lady just love him.
The last relationship he had b4 he meet my cousin breakup because of this problem and he didn't open up to the girl then

To the guy,he has gone through so many deliverance all to no avail, the recent problem now is that it is very difficult for his manhood to rise any time he wants to make love.
My cousin is kind of confuse cos she don't know what to do again.the guy is pleading for her not to leave him because of this problem, Although my cousin loves the guy and is ready to marry him but this recent finding is weighing her down.She is pitying the poor guy and advice him to go for comprehensive checkup.He has done that,they only complain that he has low sperm count and was given drugs to boast it,but the quick ejaculation is still occurring.they are still trying prayer house too.
After narrating the whole story to me,I was sooooo confuse and decided to share it with you guys for your advice.
For me,i told her that they shouldn't be in a hurry to get married,let them settle the problem first b4 anything cos i know sexual satisfaction is one of the key element in marriage so that the guy will not end up loosing his wife to another man,
What did you guys think,

PLEASE THIS IS A REAL SITUATION AND I NEED A SINCERE ADVICE, IF SHE IS YOUR SISTER OR COUSIN WHAT WILL YOU ADVICE HER, ?

NO HARSH WORD PLEASE,
THANKS

this was about 4yrs ago,are they married now?

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her / All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why / How To Compliment A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.