Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

: She Want To Dump Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / : She Want To Dump Me (3257 Views)

Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

: She Want To Dump Me by sillyboy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2007
Please help me. My girlfriend want to dump me? cry. How can I get to convince her to change her mind and believe me I'll be a good boy?
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by Seun(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2007
Eyah. Pele. If a relationship is no longer mutually beneficial, a break-up is merely a path to better relationship. wink
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2007
Am not surprised she wants to dump you. lipsrsealed
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by niceuzor: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2007
Thoniaslim even me too oh sillyboy of all people
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by kateflow(f): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2007
hissssssssssss if she dumps u nko
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by PHEESAYOUR(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2007
Hmmm I pity you. Shook head and chill. cry
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by sillyboy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2007
ehennn abi. Is this what all of you can do for a brother in need? Well, I'll just pray that the same happen to you ooo angry
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by niceuzor: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2007
kateflow & Seun cool  plz guys do show some love here,can't you see he's in big trouble and we are in a better position to help him.what do think? wink
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by mellow(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2007
niceuzor:

kateflow & Seun cool plz guys do show some love here,can't you see he's in big trouble and we are in a better position to help him.what do think? wink

Any child that is Silly will always be in trouble,

or is it a knew thing?
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by niceuzor: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2007
that's true but u highly welcome here.

So how can we help silly boy out of this mess?

you he is one of us.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by kateflow(f): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2007
nice thats the only help i can give to him
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by bebe2007(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2007
My man Silly, am not surprised at all you know, cuz you dont know the first thing about women. Am surprised you even hard a gal shocked shocked she must have put up with a lot of your rubbish. She try o! If i were her i for don fry you chop since. Do her a favour and let her taste a real man wink wink

Now seriously, what did you do to her first? let us know then we can advise better. On second thought maybe you should just buy her a gift and give her some cash and some good time loving kiss kiss she might just change her mind. Thats always your remedy to female problems now, why you come dey ask us. A whole you wey know women pass them sef, i tire o! grin grin grin e be like say actor wan die 4 dis film o! Silly, actor nor dey die, WAKE UP!
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by niceuzor: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2007
kateflow u shouldn't have "hiss" to him,Or sillyboy has a crush on u b4?

BTW:

Have we met b4?u seem to be very familiar,

i guess i'm not mistaking!
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by kateflow(f): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2007
ok silly boy am sorry ok
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by sillyboy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2007
Wassup pals. I've been reading your posts and I must say most of you are really making me feel guilty. Except for Niceuzor.

Her (my chick) complaints:
She believed am not too serious about her. Believe me, I suspect that one guy is busy tampering with her fuses instead of facing his job. Lastly, she says am too The "koko".

@ kateflow. Wetin I do you now. Can't feel a brother's pain? I guess you've been there before.

@bebe2007. Pal, how could you suggest I give her some cash (She be bank or "alajo" ?) I fit still buy am gala as a gift, and you can bet I can give her more than enuff loving.

@ niceuzor. God bless you up and down. May your girlfriend do the same. Ah, sorry (on my knees) I meant may she not do the same.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2007
i think what sillyboy needs is not help but a good spanking. so i would suggest you don't waste your valuable advise in helping a silly boy(as his name implies.)
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by kateflow(f): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2007
exactly thoniaslim
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by SweetT1: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2007
@Sillyboy
oh boy i tire o ! I no know what to say anymore !
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by pterygott(f): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2007
ur girlfriend thinks u're unserious with her? Seriously, I seriously think you are seriously unserious with her and dats why she wants to go
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by afolayangs(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2007
If you really need our help you have to tell us what happen between two of u
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

i think what sillyboy needs is not help but a good spanking. so i would suggest you don't waste your valuable advise in helping a silly boy(as his name implies.)

Am not surprised , what is ur problem , you think you are the only girl on nairaland , excuse me , i saw ur profile and i saw you are an agric girl that is why you talk llike someone that does not have sence, ashewo, you better no let them decieve you.ode, awayemagbon, agunmaniye, arabatiarapa, .i no bl,ame you,them they talk say you fine, wowo girl.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2007
lol whats the beef? i believe it should be sillyboy answering not you,so bug off, moreover i think i know your problem your just so jealous, but you know what i got news for you gal, YOU CAN KISS MY ASS.

Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2007
Kiss your ass , i will tell my puppy to do that, ashole, you think i dont know you , i will soon disgrace you on nairaland.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by bebe2007(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2007
pterygott:

your girlfriend thinks u're unserious with her? Seriously, I seriously think you are seriously unserious with her and that is why she wants to go

"SERIOUS, SERIOUSLY" reminds me of Meredith and co in Grey's Anatomy.

@silly

What possed this babe to go out with you in the first place eh!!! she should have known better. You go give her gala!! poor babe, wey her mates dey collect CLk and other better things even house kpa kpa from their men na gala you go give her. Na make her wan fashie u so. Cheap skate. grin grin Make she quick fashie you abeg, i go organise her with a correct bobo. na your type dey carry their babe go mama put (Buka). smiley smiley
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2007
@orofemi
i usually don't look for trouble, but if you think your the only one who's got vapor, i would show you i might be a bit calm, but not stupid. and talking of disgrace, i think your simply PLAIN SILLY. for God's sake quit your childish side and grow up girl, you were created with a brain think with them. and if i must say you sound like a sulking puppy
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by niceuzor: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2007
@thoniaslim

My Dear what going on?did i hear her causing you?dont worry i will teach a lesson.

@oreofemi

why re u trying to instigate thoniaslim "you only being jealous that all"

mind you her husband will soon be coming 4 u,

Next time u will learn to mind you own bizness.Akrpoko tatafo
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2007
@niceuzor
abeg help me see wahala, yanga dey sleep trouble come wake am up. i don't know what her beef is.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2007
you can do better girl, and who told you am a kid, its because you are a kid that is why am talking to you like a kid,dumbass, lol, use another thing yab , no be brain , see am , she no know say them they laugh say you no get brain.dende, i can tell my dog to give you some brain because she has a lot, ans she makes use of it very well , talkless of me , her owner , just take a look at how the brain will be flowing .oponu to toe laye yi no mo ti ri.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2007
lol grin, try harder. your not good at words.
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2007
niceuzor:

@thoniaslim

My Dear what going on?did i hear her causing you?don't worry i will teach a lesson.

@oreofemi

why re u trying to instigate thoniaslim "you only being jealous that all"

mind you her husband will soon be coming for you,

Next time u will learn to mind you own bizness.Akrpoko tatafo

i just dey play with am , she know say i no dey yab am, . smiley i know say she fine , s o i dey jealoue , you know say i dey play with you girl, .you know now. i no dey jealous .
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by oreofemi(f): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2007
I no mean wetin i dey say, you know now, you know say you fine, so i dey jealous .
Re: : She Want To Dump Me by sillyboy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ bebe2007.
You should know better. Giving my babe gala now doesn't mean I will always give her gala now. And believe me I love going to those mamaputs in Nigeria. And I believe my babe should mind that too. there is a particular mamaput in V/I. To business, I guess you should help me fashion a way out to get back with this babe, instead of trying to "arrange" bobo give am. Inside of me, I chosen her for marriage amongs her competitor.  sad

@ ThoniaSlim. Pal, please just let every thing be. I've always say people shouldn't really mind people when they are being nasty. Please just focus on helping your "padi". The babe wan leave me today oooo.

@ Oreofemi. Wassup Sugar? Believe me you don't have to be nasty to people. Just be cool and help me out here. Or do you want your "Iyale" to leave so you can have me all to yourself? grin grin (greedy girl). Please no more nasty postings and am serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Childhood Friend Is In Love With Me! Help! / I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend / My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.