Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (22499 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2011
dodoshyne:

smiley
Architecture is what I studied,

Then stop attempting Psychology. You are a quack and inept at it. wink
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by dodoshyne: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2011
*sigh_
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by keyne(f): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2011
ability to hold a conversation in perfect english and also flow well in pidgin!I likey! grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by koolchicco: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2011
keyne:

ability to hold a conversation in perfect english and also flow well in pidgin!I likey! grin grin grin

You'd berra look for an English man then! undecided
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by kaitlynxx: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2011
sense of humor, basically a personality dat can u make u smile even in ur worse moods
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by armyofone(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2011
sense of humor yeah, but nigerian guys lack it. they like their fake sarcasm and snide comment which unfortunately make them the only one laughing.
undecided
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2011
armyofone:

sense of humor yeah, but nigerian guys lack it. they like their fake sacasm and snide comment which unfortunately make them the only one laughing.
undecided

What is wrong with this woman for God's sake?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by fstranger1: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
Sagamite:

What is wrong with this woman for God's sake?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

grin

MInd your Phuccing business Mor0n!

Phuccing Reetard!

Eediot!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by armyofone(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2011
sagalicious mon, what have i done again?
how are you by the way?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
armyofone:

sagalicious mon, what have i done again?
how are you by the way?

I am fine, babes.

Just wanted to pull your legs with my dry humour.

Of course, I am still moooron and reetard bashing as usual.

fstranger1:

MInd your Phuccing business Mor0n!

Phuccing Reetard!

Eediot!

Diseased reetard!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2011

ability to hold a conversation in perfect english

So men are required to provide all kinds of freebies without expecting nada in return: free money, free gifts, free humour, free good bleep, free 'trips'. . . .and now free english lessons? What in Orisha's name are these creatures prepared to 'pay' for?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by anunaki(f): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2011
he has to  be intelligent; charismatic and ready to hold a good conversation;;;; a master degree does not count here since there are many educated fools (*_*)
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by 1money: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2011
Intelligence trips me.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by steve13(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2011
Rr
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by uzor5555: 12:42am On Jan 27, 2011
Caring is d altimate thing.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Orton10(m): 12:49am On Jan 27, 2011
anunaki:

he has to  be intelligent; charismatic and ready to hold a good conversation;;;; a master degree does not count here since there are many educated fools (*_*)
^

Lmfao cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by plankton(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
PHRONESIS,
or say GHINOSCO

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
freecocoa: Me loves an intelligent man with a huge sense of humour,a man with empathy, confident(not proud/egocentric) and above all a man who has the fear of God.
qbam!!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by deols(f): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
great personality.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
Intelligence and firmness of character
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by tpia5: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
ability to not post s.tupid things on nl.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2012
Kindness.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2012
Mrs..Eve:
I like a man who is not afraid to be a man while uplifting his woman to greatness. Not being intimidate with such strong black woman who will not only hold her own but to stand by her man in all days of her life.

That ATTRACTIVE TO ME.

Well said.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Rocktation(f): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2012
Sense of humour. I've nil tolerance for dryyy people.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by richy5(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2012
God Do somthing new in my life.HNM dude #Godguideme#
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Ghydyon(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
steve_101: A guy should have a good heart,meek and a bit gentle,he should be inteligient cos some guys are not,a guy should be responsible that is he should be able to say to his lady if the lady is into some personal stress(what are we going to do)he should fear God and also respect people,he should never be a bully and never be a dull guy,he shouldn't hit the lady.get some cash toooo very important ooo .
all dis epistle....Chai guys don surfer
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Should the man always be the one paying bills on dates?

An inquiry that is winding up increasingly normal among men these days is: “who should pay bills on dates?” To help clear up the disarray, here are a few hints that will enable you to make sense of who pays for a date in specific circumstances.(987 more words)

http://www.busygisting.com/should-the-guy-always-pay-on-all-dates/
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by majorgr: 1:23am On Dec 22, 2017
Sense of humour is connected to intelligence according to study.

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 22, 2017
Sagamite:

You are reetarded!

The reason I initially did not explain why you are dumb is that the level of your daftness was too immense to even need to prove it.

But since you insist, what I will do is to cut and dice you in detail, we need space for that and not derail a thread. For that I need to be fair and allow you to have an extra chance to remake and refine your statement without changing the foundation. I allow that because I am fair like that, I am very structured in my intellectual destruction techniques and I am smart to make sure you don't have ANY chance to repudiate any of your reetarded statements like you did with iice when you said you did not say temperament was sign of intelligence.

If you are confident about your intellect and know you are not daft, I DARE YOU to open the thread and stop beating about the bush.

I wan know who born the maga!

i can't seem to understand this thing you wrote, do you think it's a problem
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 22, 2017
keyne:

i can already flow well in pidgin ma

and i am a fast learner grin

when should i come for the main interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.