Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (22504 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by alisigwe(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ iice,I apologize,i was angry when i typed dose stuffs.pls dnt take me serious.i let out ma frustration on someone dat gat nth to do wiv it.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Ranoscky(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2011
Rano walks in. . . . .*yawns*. . . . . walks out!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by xtasie: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2011
i gbadu brave guys die, creativity na anoda feature too, he gats dey unseriously serious too,
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by johnkaro(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2011
All well said except some few of you, however, as for me the greatest asset that any man can have is the wisdom of God. Remember, wisdom is the principal thing, seek for it as you seek for hidden treasure.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Superbrain(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2011
So many wishful thinkers on NL
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by kenenath(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2011
confidence!!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by GoodBoi1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2011
Hahaha, Lol
People confusing intelligence for wisdom: so unwise (typical of NLers). The fact that you are intellegent does not automatically make you wise . I feel sorry for those who mock others (like their so called intelligence reflects in their pay).
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by zibe(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2011
Too bad some guys replying here don't even know the meaning of "non-physical". SMH. Yes we all know that money is important but apart from that and all the physical attributes, what would you consider to be the most important. No wonder the mass failure in waec and neco every year.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
I read some of the posts, and was a bit crestfallen,

Our Sistas really have good taste. Really. However,
one question has been nagging at my mind:

Can you find all these in one guy all at once?

if yes, are there enough of these ''Knights in shiny armour''
to go round?

Ladies, don't you think you can help CULTIVATE the attributes you
need in your men?

I've sure changed TONS for the better since I got married,  embarassed

Guys, una don' hear wetin dem dey find?

Over to you.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Kunlegzy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2011
i see no reason why u guys are picking on blackteeth because all what the guy has actually been saying isnt wrong and i think is quote are well and self explanable and should be understood by an average human being. my believe is that you guys might be dragging other things which i think its should not be tied to the topic of this discusion. There is no point we picking on ourselves,i think we re matured minds. eehen
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by queensmith: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2011
^^ I think I understand what blackteeth was aiming at, but he had a bad way of explaining it

We all have the same capacity, same brain power- but not the ability to use it

that doesnt make everyone intelligent
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Olumogun: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2011
FRIEND! FRIEND!! FRIEND!!!

any lady who is unfortunate to get involve in a man that lack this is invariable courting trouble.
it is a matter of time, the bubble will burst, and she will know that the best quality to seek in a man is FRIENDLINESS.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:51am On Jan 17, 2011
Good Boi:
I feel sorry for those who mock others (like their so called intelligence reflects in their pay).

The typical dimwitted philosophy to life of the average Nigerian.

F'ed up mentality!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2011
SAGAMITE MY BRO!!! How are you tonight/this morning? still attacking i see! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MSBC: 6:20am On Jan 17, 2011
patience
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

SAGAMITE MY BRO!!! How are you tonight/this morning? still attacking i see! grin grin grin grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox6JMo0ounI[/flash]

Most Nigerians need a mentality overhaul.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by fstranger1: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2011
^^^^

Your father needs a mentality overhaul, NO?

BTW, Saga, where are you from?

Are you Yoruba or Ibo or Akata?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^^

Your father needs a mentality overhaul, NO?

BTW, Saga, where are you from?

Are you Yoruba or Ibo or Akata?

If you are that worried about overhaul, speak for your father. That is the one you will know about.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2011
LOL @ SAGA. . lol bwoy o bwoy, I truly enjoy your company although you are a warlord. . . for sure.  grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by fstranger1: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2011
Sagamite:

If you are that worried about overhaul, speak for your father. That is the one you will know about.

So 'is' you Akata?

or Tiwan tiwa?

or Omo nna?

I actually think you are intelligent! But I can teach you one or two things about life.

So talk to me pal. . . 'is' you Naija?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

LOL @ SAGA. . lol bwoy o bwoy, I truly enjoy your company although you are a warlord. . . for sure.  grin

SAGAMITE! What is your profession? . . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29ckPq3PnEc[/flash]
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2011
grin grin Lord have mercy.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by armyofone(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2011
craze pass craze, that lady that beat you out of nuptial sure is a bad mama jammer grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Creamish(f): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2011
. . . for all doz making general statements like - chicks are all about papers, naija chicks cant engage in an intelligent debate . . bla bla bla, always add "most, some, a few etc before ur statement" . . . Do not generalise opinions here till u have met me.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by NONA20(f): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2011
charisma
outspoken
cute
way of reasoning
the way he behaves nd so on[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Viviacious: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2011
Confidence any day!
Next is intelligence!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by xgel: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
Tolerance, Generous,etc
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by blakbarbie: 4:08am On Jan 20, 2011
his spirit, his essence.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by geometry(m): 4:55am On Jan 20, 2011
@iice
iice u are truly COLD, , what has blackteeth done to deserve such grin, wooooh!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by geometry(m): 5:01am On Jan 20, 2011
@xtasie,
u gat me, thats right, u gat me! wink
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by geometry(m): 5:09am On Jan 20, 2011
Are you not a true soldier?

Take such a girl's ota piapia and give nothing.
@sagamite

OGA POISON, NA WA O !
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by geometry(m): 5:17am On Jan 20, 2011
@loveking !I have all the qualities these ladies are wishing for.

WHY VYING FOR THE POSITION I ALREADY OCCUPIED. Those NL sisters are just giving an absolute description of me , I M LOVING IT. so please, dont spoil the FUN grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.