Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (22486 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2011
geometry:

Are you not a true soldier?

Take such a girl's ota piapia and give nothing.
@sagamite

OGA POISON, NA WA O !

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYMnAUGFuG0[/flash]
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by playette4u: 6:28am On Jan 20, 2011
confidence(borderline cocky) and attentiveness

@ sagamite kiss *random,just felt like blowing u a kissy*
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2011
playette4u:

confidence(borderline cocky) and attentiveness

@ sagamite kiss *random,just felt like blowing u a kissy*

kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by misanho: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2011
Dull ladies want inteligent men, stingy onez want generouz men, shy onez want men wit courage, poor bitchez talk money dudez, dey r all lookin 4 sm1 2 compliment dere artificial selvez/swagg, Sorry assz
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by SAGoddess: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2011
How can such a simple thread bring out so much emotion? SMH

@topic

A man that does not take himself and life too seriously is a good one for me, some people are just uptight about non-issues!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by kobikwelu(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2011
most ladies say

confidence,
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by queensmith: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2011
SA Goddess:

How can such a simple thread bring out so much emotion? SMH

@topic

A man that does not take himself and life too seriously is a good one for me, some people are just uptight about non-issues!

I KNOW RIIIGHT!!! tell me about itt! kmt- Im guessing they are insecure about their inadequacies!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by SAGoddess: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2011
queensmith:

I KNOW RIIIGHT!!! tell me about itt! kmt- Im guessing they are insecure about their inadequacies!

There is definitely more to it than meets the cyber eye, unreal!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2011
misanho:

Dull ladies want inteligent men, stingy onez want generouz men, shy onez want men wit courage, poor bitchez talk money dudez, dey r all lookin 4 sm1 2 compliment dere artificial selvez/swagg, Sorry assz

I concur. Cos none'a-dem can say what them'a bring to da table.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by SALady(f): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2011
SA Goddess:

There is definitely more to it than meets the cyber eye, unreal!

Then you must go check out @topic "why are men quick to labe women gold diggers" emotions running high in there.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by SAGoddess: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2011
SA Lady:

Then you must go check out @topic "why are men quick to labe women gold diggers" emotions running high in there.

Hahahahahahah, I know it does not take much to piss off most of these people, from experience! cheesy cheesy where is that thread, make I read nah!!! cool cool cool
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by darengg: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2011
almost every lady likes a guy with a sense of humor, guess by now, all of you would be in love with basket mouth and co
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
darengg:

almost every lady likes a guy with a sense of humor, guess by now, all of you would be in love with basket mouth and co

I don't think when woman talk about fancing men with sense of humour they are compulsorily alluding to public entertainment, it is more a reference to one to one interaction (i.e. a more personal level humorism). A guy that can give silliness sometimes (laugh at himself), banters, jocular teasing, ad hoc humour on current events and repartees (out of jest or when she is being utterly silly/unreasonable).
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by SAGoddess: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
Hey Mr! wink
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
SA Goddess:

Hey Mr! wink

Hey, babes.

Is it due to paucity of my presence in Romance section or is it due to paucity of your presence on NL that I have not been seeing you?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by ebila(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
You ladies should quit this talk of intelligence. Everybody on earth has a brain.
Buh not all of em know how to use it (i bet some don't even know they have it)!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by koolchicco: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Saga

Hehehe, U knw why I dey laugh! grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by SAGoddess: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
Sagamite:

Hey, babes.

Is it due to paucity of my presence in Romance section or is it due to paucity of your presence on NL that I have not been seeing you?

I was away for a bit and only got back recently, got busy at the office so did not get on NL for a couple of days after my return.

You good?
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2011
koolchicco:

@Saga

Hehehe, U knw why I dey laugh! grin

grin

SA Goddess:

I was away for a bit and only got back recently, got busy at the office so did not get on NL for a couple of days after my return.

You good?

Aww, nice to see you back.

I am rocking, as usual. grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by SAGoddess: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2011
Definitely rocking, I see you started the year with a bang wink wink wink
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by SALady(f): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
ebila:

Buh not all of em know how to use it (i bet some don't even know they have it)!
^

@ebila, this is what pains us. Its like opening a box of chocolate only to find rock in it tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by SAGoddess: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2011
Howzit Lady L? cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by ebila(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
SA Lady:

^

@ebila, this is what pains us. Its like opening a box of chocolate only to find rock in it tongue tongue
Trust me,i know xactly hw u feel.I've met guys who r better of considered brainless n felt very embarrassed embarassed cos i'm also a guy n such guys make d ladies fink bad of us.Buh we sure do hav dumb-ass babes doh (i know dat ain't d essence of dis thread,jes statin d obvious grin)!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by richpeople: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
Care, Care, Care.
Caring is what she looks out for most in a guy.
You know : petting, humorous, generosity, being there all the time thing and all that you know.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by xgel: 3:06am On Jan 22, 2011
richpeople:

Care, Care, Care.
Caring is what she looks out for most in a guy.
You know : petting, humorous, generosity, and all that you know.

I love just that.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by dodoshyne: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2011
#:s Made it to the last page. Here's my submission as Independent Observer.

Blackteeth & Sagamite are textbook examples of how men are most insecure. Saga on one end of the spectrum, has a bravado which is only a farce to compensate for his (self perceived) inadequacies. Blackteeth on the opposite end of the spectrum, a little unsure, not assertive.

That said, LOL @ "Everyone is approximately equally intelligent" LoL!! Best BS I've heard all year. *off to the other 'intelligence' thread*
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2011
dodoshyne:

#:s Made it to the last page. Here's my submission as Independent Observer.

Blackteeth & Sagamite are textbook examples of how men are most insecure. Saga on one end of the spectrum, has a bravado which is only a farce to compensate for his (self perceived) inadequacies. Blackteeth on the opposite end of the spectrum, a little unsure, not assertive.

That said, LOL @ "Everyone is approximately equally intelligent" LoL!! Best BS I've heard all year. *off to the other 'intelligence' thread*

You are an example of how men are dumb in analysis. No disrespect.

It is quite typical of the asinine conjectures most Nigerians throw and bleat out as if they are intellectual findings.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by dodoshyne: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2011
*SQTM*
Let me help you. I'm short, barely 1.57m so if u'r tall, u can (almost literally) 'march' on me. I often have a non-perceptive demeanor in public. I also always came last in my class. No girlfriend. No nothing. I'm the best example of dumb losers(as good as they come). Pls be apt enough to note how my opinion was described as independent; I was sure not to insinuate my analysis was meant to be intellectual or smart. So now that we're done with the bashing, can we skip to the part where u stop trying too hard to impress people who don't give a racoons ass, Oh I forgot to add, my english and grammar is terrible so as u read, be advised to wear bullet resisitant vests. All hail King Sagamite the Insecure. *Still Smiling Quietly to Myself* LoL
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
dodoshyne:

*SQTM*
Let me help you. I'm short, barely 1.57m so if u'r tall, u can (almost literally) 'march' on me. I often have a non-perceptive demeanor in public. I also always came last in my class. No girlfriend. No nothing. I'm the best example of dumb losers(as good as they come). Pls be apt enough to note how my opinion was described as independent; I was sure not to insinuate my analysis was meant to be intellectual or smart. So now that we're done with the bashing, can we skip to the part where u stop trying too hard to impress people who don't give a racoons backside,  Oh I forgot to add, my english and grammar is terrible so as u read, be advised to wear bullet resisitant vests. All hail King Sagamite the Insecure. *Still Smiling Quietly to Myself* LoL

You are quite dim. It seem you forgot to add that by the way. grin

How did you conclude I was trying to impress people? Another moronic conjecture?

Why give an analysis that suggest dimwittedness? Define what you understand by the term "insecurity".
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by dodoshyne: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2011
Captain Obvious, !!! Woooooop!!!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2011
dodoshyne:

Captain Obvious, !!! Woooooop!!!

Sue wherever you got your Psychology "degree". You were scammed!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by dodoshyne: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
smiley
Architecture is what I studied,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x / Kanye West Graduation Full Album Download. (2007) / Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.