Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? (13527 Views)

Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) / Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by Ranoscky(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2011
What an UGLY face.
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by 190: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2011
Ranoscky:

What an UGLY face.

shocked angry angry
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by Ranoscky(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2011
The MORE uglier!
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by Sleek234: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2011
They lik to hia! "Gosh! Aw come u i cant describe aw excited u make me feel!" they'd grin frm morn to nite! Heeeeehaaaaah!
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by koolkamzzy(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2011
[size=20pt]bABY wILL yOU mARRY mE[/size] 

That’s what she’s been waiting for cos the last time i took her out, she said "I thought you were going to propose.

me propose, wey i never finish to nack AKPAKO ,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by honeric01(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2011
Ranoscky:

Kinda (cos am inlove with her) !!!

In love with an ID?
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by Ranoscky(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
Inlove with the person behind the ID.
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by chibaby5(f): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2011
Words dnt mean dat much to me cool
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by honeric01(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
What then moves you? @mylady tongue
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by Ranoscky(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
chi-baby:

Words dnt mean dat much to me cool
I guess black berry do.
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by chibaby5(f): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2011
honeric01:

What then moves you? @mylady tongue

Its more than words. Ya gat to figure it out  smiley

Ranoscky:

I guess black berry do.

Err sorry mister. I dislyk Black Boories.  smiley
I cn afford anything I cn think of dat I need/want  smiley
I lyk to b my own provider  smiley
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by honeric01(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2011
chi-baby:

Its more than words. Ya gat to figure it out  smiley

Please tell me, i hate to guess sad
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by chibaby5(f): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2011
If I were ur lady, I wudnt hve to tell ya. U wud knw exactly warritdo smiley
Me tellin u means u aint doin it of ur own accord which aint for real undecided
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by ShyOne(f): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
every SINGLE TIME he says "baby" - i melt, just melt

his voice soooo deep.  i love deep voices - but his even moreso

his laugh, his kisses in my ear

he says "i love you" - makes me love him that much more

even when i am mad at him - as soon as he says "baby" - all anger disappears inside of me

gosh, how am i going to get over this guy?   wow

help me Lord.
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by BABE3: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ Topic

"No, I'll pay."
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by honeric01(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
chi-baby:

If I were your lady, I wudnt hve to tell ya. U wud knw exactly warritdo smiley
Me tellin u means u aint doin it of your own accord which aint for real undecided

Ok, if you were my girl, i would say "why are you so salient in the midst of other girls?"

I might also add it that, "cutiepie, you are such a fun to have as a companion"
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by chibaby5(f): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
honeric01:

Ok, if you were my girl, i would say "why are you so salient in the midst of other girls?"

I might also add it that, "cutiepie, you are such a fun to have as a companion"

Are these ur e.gs of The Sweet words That All Girls Like To Hear as the poster put it or . . . .
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by UyiIredia(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2011
can i write a poem for you ? almost all the ladies I have asked this question (irrespective of age) fell for it
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by mashnino(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2011
FOR ME WAT I DO GAL TO MY GAL DAT GET HER ALL EXCITED, HMMM!!!

DRE'S DIS PARTICULAR SOUND OF HER LAFF I LIKE SO MUCH, SO WHEN I GET HER PISSED OFF, I JUST TELL HER "SMILE FOR ME NW" THEN SHE STRTS FLANGING AT FIRST AFTERWARDS SHE BLUSHES AND THEN I WILL KEEP SAYING IT UNTIL SHESTRTS LAFFING AND AFTER DEN SHE TELL ME "BABIE I LUV U SO MUCH" AND I'LL BE LIKE ME TOO, NW DATS WAT I CALL LOVE FROM MY DEFINITION,
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by erayo2GCA(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2011
tell her you are the the stone in my rice and the bone in my neck
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by honeric01(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2011
chi-baby:

Are these your e.gs of The Sweet words That All Girls Like To Hear as the poster put it or . . . .

Yes, but you don't have to like it. tongue
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by Cuddlemii: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
'who was that you were just talking to'

'why didn't u return my call yesterday, where were u'

'Kunle, na my wife be this, my final bus-stop'

'why are u doing this to me now'

'look into my eyes, i said look into my eye balls, look at me'

'this ur lips sha' 'this ur eyes sha'

'wat can i do but eat this bread, if u had moved in as my wife now, i will eat good food, do and lets marry'

'see my baby oh, turn around, nice outfit'

'i will take u to the salon and bring u back home, please no braiding'

In a telephone conversation: 'what are you wearing'

'when am i meeting ur mom, i like knowing a girl to her house'

'u r good, have never had it like this good' or 'u r sweet', ewwwwwww

'u are a good girl from a good home'
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by chibaby5(f): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2011
honeric01:

Yes, but you don't have to like it. tongue

Lol fair enof smiley
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by kokoye(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2011
Baby, your eyes are soooooooo big!

End of discussion right there
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by MAMA190: 4:12am On Jul 08, 2011
;d ;d
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by honeric01(m): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2011
chi-baby:

Lol fair enof smiley

cool cool
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2012
I'm in love with your smile because your teeth is colorful (with a shade of yellow of course).
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2012
If you marry me I swear my mother will never call talk less of visiting.
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by Dubemkelly(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Luv is more of actions not by words,when u tell a gurl dat u luv her,u need 2 act it nd show her dat luv...Remember,'I luv u' is neva a qustion dat demnds an answer...
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by ifihearam: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
koolkamzzy: [size=20pt]bABY wILL yOU mARRY mE[/size] 

That’s what she’s been waiting for cos the last time i took her out, she said "I thought you were going to propose.

me propose, wey i never finish to nack AKPAKO ,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NA MARRIAGE BE ALL OF DEM PROBLEM AND PRAYER OOO
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by ifihearam: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
HQ: I'm in love with your smile because your teeth is colorful (with a shade of yellow of course).

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BADT GUYS
Re: What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
For me, it's I trust you.(sincerely)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naughty Friday Sex Proverbs / How To Disvirgin A Girl / Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.