Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? (1749 Views)

American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 3:14pm On May 03, 2020
Nothing beats the butterflies you feel in the deepest part of your tummy when you see that person you like.

You know, your heart beat increases; you are shy to even look into their eyes. You can’t help it.

But do you feel that way when it’s someone you met online? Someone you probably didn’t hit things off on a “dating level.” You know what I mean right?

Okay. Picture this: you talk to someone about a business and the only thing you’ve ever discussed with them is business. That’s the point of your relationship and then you delve into their personal space and begin to develop feelings for them.

Is it right for you to call them and instead of discussing business, you want to know what they’ve eaten or what they like to do during their leisure time?

Now, don’t even go there. Don’t tell me you’ve fallen in love with them.

You’ve not even met that person neither have you discussed something other than business!!! So, how the hell did you fall in love with them?!

Because even if you are infatuated by their looks, is it right and normal to keep the calls going even when they ask you to stop?

Read more: https://dearweekly./2020/05/01/is-it-possible-to-fall-in-love-with-someone-youve-never-met/2/

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Enoch07: 3:17pm On May 03, 2020
the person na holy Spirit? but remember God works in mysterious ways

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by AgroTrade: 3:17pm On May 03, 2020
It is called infatuation. Everything can change the moment you set eyes on the person.

Therefore, it is not advisable to pronounce it Love at this stage.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Ezennwa(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
hmm!

with God all things are possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by ITbomb(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2020
Quite possible, many have fallen in love with Isilove without meeting her.
I won't be surprised

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sweettease(f): 3:26pm On May 03, 2020
Well I have been there and even though the online ish didn't mask his assholery, i liked that i was able to discern he wasn't perfect. Now falling in love with someone online that appears to be perfect is what I'll be scared of.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 3:30pm On May 03, 2020
sweettease:
Well I have been there and even though the online ish didn't mask his assholery, i liked that was able to discern he wasn't perfect. Now falling in love with someone online that appears to be perfect is what I'll be scared of.

You’re very right. Online relationship scares me but at the end of the day, don’t we meet strangers physically?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 3:31pm On May 03, 2020
ITbomb:
I won't be surprised

Wow, well ishilove is quite a popular name here. I’ve heard of her so I understand people might fall in love with her.

Thanks for the comment.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 3:32pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

with God all things are possible.

Hmmmm well it’s trye
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by freeman67: 3:32pm On May 03, 2020
Falling in love by air..!!
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 3:33pm On May 03, 2020
AgroTrade:
It is called infatuation. Everything can change the moment you set eyes on the person.

Therefore, it is not advisable to pronounce it Love at this stage.

True. Because you don’t know if the person likes you because of your lovely profile picture or actually like you truly.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 3:34pm On May 03, 2020
Enoch07:
the person na holy Spirit? but remember God works in mysterious ways

Well, it’s true. One can meet one’s life partner through social media.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
grin are talking of blind dating?
so maybe the person u havent met but claim to love if u now finally meet him or her and u find out he or she aint ur spec i guess the love will now fly out of the window cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Ejenavi18(f): 3:39pm On May 03, 2020
It's infatuation not love.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Victoreeah(f): 3:39pm On May 03, 2020
No
Never
Not possible
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 3:40pm On May 03, 2020
lefulefu:
grin are talking of blind dating?
so maybe the person u havent met but claim to love if u now finally meet him or her and u find out he or she aint ur spec i guess the love will now fly out of the window cheesy

cheesy grin it will fly away o. I think people look at the outward appearance to claim they love someone.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 3:41pm On May 03, 2020
Ejenavi18:
It's infatuation not love.

Because they’ve probably seen the fine profile picture and starts lusting. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 3:42pm On May 03, 2020
Victoreeah:
No
Never
Not possible

Even if at all you like the person sef you have to get to know them better. Lol.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by ThatKING(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2020
ITbomb:
I won't be surprised
writers dont fall in love
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Ejenavi18(f): 3:43pm On May 03, 2020
sosa993:

Because they’ve probably seen the fine profile picture and starts lusting. Lol.
Lol. Yes
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Ejenavi18(f): 3:44pm On May 03, 2020
ThatKING:
Really? This is not true.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 03, 2020
sosa993:

cheesy grin it will fly away o. I think people look at the outward appearance to claim they love someone.
yes nau...why will i claim i love a girl i just met on facebook and i havent seen her pictures cheesy.what if i finally see her and i find out she is obese,ugly with bowlegs..will i now tell her i dont love her anymore? wont i look foolish doing such cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Blessnelly(f): 3:49pm On May 03, 2020
sosa993:

Well, it’s true. One can meet one’s life partner through social media.
i support
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 3:50pm On May 03, 2020
ThatKING:

Hmmm cheesy grin not true o. Writers can fall in love but one thing is that most writers are too dedicated in their work. It becomes an obsession.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 3:51pm On May 03, 2020
lefulefu:
yes nau...why will i claim i love a girl i just met on facebook and i havent seen her pictures cheesy.what if i finally see her and i find out she is obese,ugly with bowlegs..will i now tell her i dont love her anymore? wont i look foolish doing such cheesy

You have killed me with that bow leg part grin cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sweettease(f): 3:52pm On May 03, 2020
sosa993:

You’re very right. Online relationship scares me but at the end of the day, don’t we meet strangers physically?
Exactly! Reminds me of the netflix show love is blind where the biracial couple admitted they never would have even considered approaching each other or ending up together outside if not for the show. They ended up married and the most beautiful couple of the show in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 03, 2020
sosa993:

You have killed me with that bow leg part grin cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Oluromantic: 3:57pm On May 03, 2020
Go to social media and see them. Many girls do. Infact it's one of the ways you'll quickly know an emotional-trouble girl
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by ThatKING(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2020
sosa993:

Hmmm cheesy grin not true o. Writers can fall in love but one thing is that most writers are too dedicated in their work. It becomes an obsession.
it isnt actually about being dedicated to their work. It goes beyond that.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 5:25pm On May 03, 2020
ThatKING:
it isnt actually about being dedicated to their work. It goes beyond that.

Well, you’re wrong on that. I’m an obsessed writer whose being in love with my man for eight years now and we would be getting married this year. So, I find your conclusion very confusing.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by jidobaba(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2020
Many times you're NOT the only one they're talking to.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Afolabimills(m): 12:47am On May 04, 2020
Impossible pls help a brother God bless u Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482 tks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience / How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? / Bbnaija 4: Meet The 4 Smoking H0t Female Housemates Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.