Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? (1752 Views)

American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by sosa993: 9:59am On May 04, 2020
jidobaba:
Many times you're the only one they're talking to.

Hmm. Might be true. All in all, some people don’t see the difference between meeting online and meeting someone in real life. Both have advantages and disadvantages.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 04, 2020
Yes it is, distance isn't a barrier.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by Danhumprey: 1:03pm On May 04, 2020
ITbomb:
Quite possible, many have fallen in love with Isilove without meeting her.
I won't be surprised
Type the name correctly na. Why you omit the "h"? grin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You’ve Never Met? by ITbomb(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2020
Danhumprey:
Type the name correctly na. Why you omit the "h"? grin
I no wan attract unnecessary attention grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB / Lucky Me, She Called Me Dear. / I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.