Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience (1753 Views)

Life Without A Boyfriend / Life Without A Girlfriend. / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by seunlayi(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
As someone who went thru the period of being single/bachelorhood, I remembered how I don't really care about relationships when I don't have a gf due to my focus on sch etc.....

Share with us your experience so far being single.
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by dukeprince50: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
lol, a counter thread.
personally, I don't need a girlfriend currently cos of all the useless fiasco associated with it.
I'm also in the period of my life where I am building myself

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Hintona(f): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
I hate the relationship I'm in right now, I miss being singlecry
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Those who are single will be searching for a partner, those who have a partner are looking for escape route.

When you see a fresh looking guy, he is probably single because that is the happiest period in a man's life. Big things are mostly achieved in those period when you are single, but we just can't do without relationships and the wahala. So as a guy, when you find yourself "single" catch all the fun while it lasts. Most times e no dey last sef, one go still enter. grin

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
The truth of the matter is no one forced a girlfriend on you. But like typical Nigerian Man your inferiority complex, inability to abstain, lack of foresight and entitlement issues has made it almost impossible for you to live without a woman at least until the right time.

I won't be surprised if 100 of guys still come here to blame ladies for their own misfortunes. You guys can wail and shift blames efficiently. cheesy cheesy And you wonder why they've been complaining about the same thing on Nairaland for more than a decade now. Cry babies!

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by seunlayi(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Palema007:
The truth of the matter is no one forced a girlfriend on you. But like typical Nigerian Man your inferiority complex, inability to abstain, lack of foresight and entitlement issues has made it almost impossible for you to live without a woman at least until the right time.

I won't be surprised if 100 of guys still come here to blame ladies for their own misfortunes. You guys can wail and shift blames efficiently. cheesy cheesy And you wonder why they've been complaining about the same thing on Nairaland for more than a decade now. Cry babies!
you are on point
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Kriss216: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Palema007:

Obviously, you're sex starved.

Women rants when they're sex starved. Learn to swallow your pride and beg for gbola. Sexual frustration is deadlier than cancer.

11 Likes

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Obviously, you're sex starved.

Women rants when they're sex starved. Learn to swallow your pride and beg for the gbola. Sexual frustration is deadlier than cancer.
You mistake me for your mama.
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
seunlayi:
you are on point
Thank You. The one with brain that reasons well smiley
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Kriss216: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Palema007:
You mistake me for your mama.
Unruly kid!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Palema007:

When she clocks 35 grin
Sister u are wailing right now, check well undecided

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Unruly kid!
Let's play a game Davash, you act like you dont see me, i act like you don't exist.

Your time starts now. smiley
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Kriss216: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Palema007:
Let's play a game Davash, you act like you dont see me, i act like you don't exist.

Oh, I didn't even know it's you. I have to check the moniker now.
Ariza, I don't check monikers before making my post.
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by seunlayi(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Palema007:

Lol grin

Kilode

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

When she clocks 35 grin
Sister u are wailing right now, check well undecided
On the contrary, I'm 57 married with Four kids. Praise the Lord!

Yes, I'm not surprised your cerebrum can not go beyond normal NL rants or wail you guys do here, You are use to that. Luckily as a liberal person I am, you are entitled to that. When the sensible ones counter that post, I will defend but for you? Have it your way. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Palema007:
On the contrary, I'm 57 married with Four kids. Praise the Lord!

Yes, I'm not surprised your cerebrum can not go beyond normal NL rants or wail you guys do here, You are use to that. Luckily as a liberal person I am, you are entitled to that. When the sensible ones counter that post, I will defend but for you? Have it your way. smiley

57 years old?

Palema007:
Yeah... Will be 58 soon. If that will make you wet your bed while you sleep at night.
I resisted the urge but it seems you can't do without the orgasms you get from being insulted. If you are still talking like this at 57, then it is clear that you wasted the last 40 years of your life.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

57 years old?
Yeah... Will be 58 soon. If that will make you wet your bed while you sleep at night.
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Oh, I didn't even know it's you. I have to check the moniker now.
Ariza, I don't check monikers before making my post.
I see..... undecided

Perhaps i have a yellow and red wig on my head, a fluffy yellow overall on, funnily painted face and a pointed flat colorful shoe to match.

I really look like a clown right?
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Iamgrey5(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Life without a girl friend is sweet. cheesy
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Tell them!
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Iamgrey5(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Palema007:
Tell them!
Yes, one can stay focused on so many other things.

How is life without a Bf?
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yes, one can stay focused on so many other things.

How is life without a Bf?
Exactly... At least until one is ready.

Perfecto! smiley
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Iamgrey5(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Palema007:
Exactly... At least until one is ready.

Perfecto! smiley
Yeah, one can also make a lot of decisions without having to think of the other party in the relationship.
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by nkwuocha1: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Not cool for me
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by seunlayi(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:

another fact
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Kriss216: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Palema007:
I see..... undecided

Perhaps i have a yellow and red wig on my head, a fluffy yellow overall on, funnily painted face and a pointed flat colorful shoe to match.

I really look like a clown right?
Are you not

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by rawpadgin(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
The last time I was without a girlfriend/fvckmate was like 15years ago.....

I see a lot of guys here complaining about girls & I think y'all should check yourselves cuz y'all obviously don't know how to handle girls

The girl too like money.......play ur game well na u go dey collect from her

The girl too rude, the girl too rude.....play ur game well u go humble her

I remember an ex, when ever we were together she will just be staring @ me in profusely & be like "among all the guy wen I don date, na u small pass but na u I dread pass"

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Peaceful, no unnecessary drama, no dry jokes, not forced to make unecessary calls, ability to plan ur future properly, and las las, conscience no dey worry me if any girl swear for boiz on her status. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by rawpadgin(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
The last time I was without a girlfriend/fvckmate was like 15years ago.....

I see a lot of guys here complaining about girls & I think y'all should check yourselves cuz y'all obviously don't know how to handle girls

The girl too like money.......play ur game well na u go dey collect from her

The girl too rude, the girl too rude.....play ur game well u go humble her

I remember an ex, when ever we were together she will just be staring @ me in profusely & be like "among all the guy wen I don date, na u small pass but na u I dread pass"

In the word Ryan Reynolds "u don't need to be a super hero to get the girl, the right girl will bring out the hero in u"

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Palema007:

Cry babies?
Should I tell you unnecessary things that make u girls cry

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by paulolee(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
its about choice
Re: Counter Thread- Life Without A Girlfriend - share your experience by Drsnives(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
No girl friend.
Next question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operamini's 50mb Lowered To 20mb / What Is That Trait You Love About Yourself? / Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.