Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner (642 Views)

Have U Met A Sadist B4? / U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by MaxVee: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello Fam, share your beautiful experiences/short story
Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by donbachi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
i drive. car. jam her. rush her. go hospital. pay bills. dey visit. her always. from visit e be.
Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by johnkey: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
okay let me share mine, one evening in my hostel i just freshen up to enter street and catch a babe, got to a street and saw this slim regular girl going to buy something so was trailing her, tried to strike a comvo but she was in a hurry and didn't reply well so I stood there waiting for her at one junction to buy her pepper finish so I can talk to her, then comes this busty young damsel looking confused like it's her first time in the area, she was talking to the girl buying pepper asking for directions, while they were approaching me , damsel in front, slim pepper girl at the back some feet away, right there I changed my mind and walked up to damsel and you know na... you wouldn't imagine the other girl was advising damsel not to answer me that I'm unserious lol very funny that day, I just took damsel away to look for her aunt's house in the area and that was it, we still strong together 5 years after.

4 Likes

Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by SultanOfAbia: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
I meet her on Marinebook
Marinebook is like Facebook, but only for Marine kingdom.

It was a long distance relationship as she was deep in the Atlantic ocean and I was on land here in Nigeria.
She occasionally visited at night via my dreams and we will talk,eat,drink and have sex.
Marinebook has lots of the finest girls ever.lots of fishes in the ocean to choose from.

2 Likes

Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
smiley
Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by Baloranking(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
donbachi:
i drive.
car.
jam her.
rush her.
go hospital.
pay bills.
dey visit.
her always.
from visit
e be.

grin grin
Nollywood, am sure yul edochie acted this script

1 Like

Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by donbachi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Baloranking:

grin grin Nollywood, am sure yul edochie acted this script
my own story again!
Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by EXLOVER(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
I broke up last week.

I met her on the road, toast her collect her number, we do Whatsapp for 10pm reach 4am that night, i sweet talk her till sleep comot her eyes that night, she was enjoying my vibes.

But after my break up, I promise myself i won't do road side relationship again, my next relationship must be through friendship. Me and my ex don't really have things in common, she just fine, and get better shape, and sweet for fvck, nothing special, no sense of discussion.

Fvck kept us together.

No more road side relationship for me again.
Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by Exmilitant(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
I was cleaning up my plot of land when a car stopped and a refuse bag flew out of the opened door and landed on my land. The bag tore opened and the dirty contents spilled on the portion i had cleared up. In anger, i hurried towards the car with a raised stick. Suddenly, the car door opened and out came the prettiest girl in the world. But because i was blinded by anger, i struck her arm twice with the stick warning and cursing her...... This girl didn't cry or apologize she just bent down, picked up her own stick and tried to hit me i grabbed her raised hands and tried to wrestle the stick from her but she was too strong. I started asking her if she was fighting me on my own property when she gave a push that threw me to the ground. Before i realised myself, this girl was on top of me punching and trying to scratch out my eyes... ..... Boma is the love of ma life we've been together 3years now. She is seated right opposite me wondering why i am smiling as i am typing this.. She is my fire.

2 Likes

Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by Vyzz: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin

I was walking * * * * *. * * * * * * * *. * * *. * * * *. *. * * * * *. * * Then I met her
Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by Vyzz: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin
Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by Easybela(f): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
tongue
Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by paulolee(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
met her in gss class after lecture n jus walked to her that am hungry but gat no food and money and she jus smilled and said i shudnt bother...we walked and gist together, she withdrew some cash from p.o.s, went to market and prepared rice and chicken stew for me in ma house...d rest was history...na letter she confessed dt she av been crushing on me since day one
Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by SavageBoy: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
I meet her on Marinebook
Marinebook is like Facebook, but only for Marine kingdom.

It was a long distance relationship as she was deep in the Atlantic ocean and I was on land here in Nigeria.
She occasionally visited at night via my dreams and we will talk,eat,drink and have sex.
Marinebook has lots of the finest girls ever.lots of fishes in the ocean to choose from.

You normal so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by SavageBoy: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
EXLOVER:
I broke up last week.

I met are on the road, toast her collect her number, we do Whatsapp for 10pm reach 4am that night, i sweet talk sleep comot her eyes that night, she was enjoying my vibes.

But after my break up, I promise myself i won't do road side relationship again, my next relationship must be through friendship. Me and my ex don't really have things in common, she just fine, and get better shape, and sweet for fvck, nothing special, no sense of discussion.

Fvck kept us together.

No more road side relationship for me again.

Mad oh grin

1 Like

Re: Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner by dumininu01(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Exmilitant:
I was cleaning up my plot of land when a car stopped and a refuse bag flew out of the opened door and landed on my land. The bag tore opened and the dirty contents spilled on the portion i had cleared up. In anger, i hurried towards the car with a raised stick. Suddenly, the car door opened and out came the prettiest girl in the world. But because i was blinded by anger, i struck her arm twice with the stick warning and cursing her...... This girl didn't cry or apologize she just bent down, picked up her own stick and tried to hit me i grabbed her raised hands and tried to wrestle the stick from her but she was too strong. I started asking her if she was fighting me on my own property when she gave a push that threw me to the ground. Before i realised myself, this girl was on top of me punching and trying to scratch out my eyes... ..... Boma is the love of ma life we've been together 3years now. She is seated right opposite me wondering why i am smiling as i am typing this.. She is my fire.
nice one grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This On Facebook And It Is Funny To Me Don’t Know If You Love To Read It!! / Should I Still Keep In Touch!? / Incest: Is Non-attractiveness To A Sibling Natural Or Nurtured Against..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.