Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Being Black In Berlin/germany - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Being Black In Berlin/germany (159870 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded & Acting Unwell In Berlin. Do You Know Him? / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (95) (Go Down)

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Acuna91: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Danielhouston:
There have also been crazy incidents lately of foxes stealing people’s shoes in Berlin. A lot of people had been complaining about their shoes missing in Berlin. They thought their neighbors stole them. One guy eventually posted a complaint on Facebook and other people came forward to complain about their missing shoes as well.

It was going on for a while until a fox was caught stealing shoes at a Mosque, while people were praying. The fox stole up to 100 shoes from Mosques and was caught running with some shoes. They later traced the fox and found so many shoes the fox had stolen. There is nothing we will not see in Berlin. Even the Animals have a shoe and laptop fetish.
Lol
Seems like there are no hunters in Berlin. The reason for the animal attack grin angry angry
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by oyekan1997(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
adeniranfam:

Can I come in as a tourist if I was given visa....are tourists allowed to com into Germany dis period

Only tourists from some EU states are allowed I guess
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by adeniranfam(f): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
oyekan1997:

Only tourists from some EU states are allowed I guess

I'm in Poland for visiting can I come to Berlin?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by oyekan1997(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
adeniranfam:

My dear I no know ooo. Na naija local man dey oo dey see Germany through DJ Daniel posts oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by adeniranfam(f): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
oyekan1997:

My dear I no know ooo. Na naija local man dey oo dey see Germany through DJ Daniel posts oo grin

I thought u were in Germany

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
I made some new friends yesterday while we were looking for a place to party. We all walked around together. One memorable experience was a guy from Ireland. He just moved to Berlin four weeks ago. He was very friendly and already had friends.

I told you guys how Irish people are the best international friends you can have in Berlin. They are very openminded and friendly. They light up every place they go to and make friends with everybody. They don’t care about your race or where you’re from. They’ll hug you, play with you, drink from the same bottle with you and even offer you a beer. They also do all the talking.

Anyway, we were walking and we saw this white girl on the street, crying. I just minded my business. The Irish guy was worried about her and I warned him to leave her alone. She was on cloud nine. He insisted and went to talk with her. I was just laughing at him, because I know them. I know my Berlin people. She probably took too much drugs and started crying for no reason.

This girl jumped on him and started shouting. She cursed him eh...”Fvck you, Fvck your mother, Fvck your father, Fvck your family, you piece of sh*t”, all in german. She screamed at him and he panicked. Now he knows better. When you see them like that, just leave them alone. You can always tell the ones that have taken something.
Not everybody you see in Berlin is normal. They can dress well and look good but they’re mental.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
adeniranfam:

Yes you can.
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by adeniranfam(f): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Danielhouston:

Yes you can.

Okay do I have to submit any documents because I am also here for tourism
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Berlin drug culture is one of a kind. There is no kind of drug they don’t take. Coca, LSD, speed, GHB, ecstasy, crystal meth (aka Tina), acid, weed, pills, and many more. People get so addicted to these things. Some people can control their addiction and know their limit, but some can’t. Some people die from these drugs by accident.

There are people who sit at home and take drugs everyday. There are some drugs they’ll take, they won’t leave their room or eat food for 3 days. There is one particular drug they take and it puts them in a space between life and death. They’re just dead walking. The sense of euphoria is nothing that can be explained. Some of them get to that point and nothing you do will alert them. Some eventually never come back to life.

When you see anywhere in Berlin where there are candles outside with some flowers and beer bottles, know that a young person just died there. Probably from drug overdose. The parties are also filled with drugs and people walk around asking if anyone has drugs. You can make instant friends by sharing drugs. Random people would even ask you if you want to follow them to the toilet to sniff a line of Coke.

Black guys are the major sellers of these drugs and there have been complaints about the black guys who sell drugs at the parks. It creates a stereotype. I’ve also had people walk up to me in clubs to ask if I have drugs for sale. I get offended by that, because it is racial profiling.
What they don’t understand is that these black guys, sell the drugs for the real drug dealers who wear suit and pretend to live responsible lives. Some of them are Germans and other nationalities.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
adeniranfam:

Okay do I have to submit any documents because I am also here for tourism

You don’t need any document. You have a schengen visa if you’re visiting Poland. Buy a ticket and come to Berlin with your passport. You can visit any Schengen country or city with that visa.

5 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by adeniranfam(f): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Danielhouston:

You don’t need any document. You have a schengen visa if you’re visiting Poland. Buy a ticket and come to Berlin with your passport. You can visit any Schengen country or city with that visa.

How to meet bro I need to spoil ya with money.....u gonna show me where to lavish this euro

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
There is one they call “Speed”. This one is in form of white powder and looks like coke. It makes people energetic and active and some say it makes them horrny. Mostly creative people and people who work at night, take this. It can keep them awake for 3 days straight and they won’t feel tired. It also creates a sense of Paranoia and delusion.

When the drug starts to wear down, that’s when the madness begins. Sometimes they’d start shouting and being aggressive for no reason. Sometimes they get paranoid like everyone is trying to kill them and they become erratic. Some of them sleep it off, some have nervous breakdowns. It is very addictive and it makes people look older than their age, with sunken eyes.

There is LSD. This one creates a false sense of domination and self confidence. It makes people feel like they’re in control of the world and they can do anything. Some of them start saying nonsense and can’t control their anxiety. Some start laughing or crying uncontrollably. I’ve seen a few like that. This drug is very common in Berlin. People take it to party for a long time.

21 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by oyekan1997(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Oh boi! Berliners mad gan ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
There is GHB, short form “G”. It is mostly the gay guys who take this drug. It is the most popular drug in the gay party and sex scene. They say it makes them very horrny. Straight people take this as well, but it is commonly used by gay guys.
This is the most dangerous drug of them all. It has killed a lot of people by accident.

It comes in a small bottle, the size of a nail polish. It is clear liquid and they can either mix it with water or put it directly in their mouth. They get a glass of water and add a few drops of GHB to it and drink. This is where it gets dangerous. People usually don’t know the right dosage and how much is too much. Even a tiny extra drop of GHB can kill you in minutes. They still take it and get addicted to it.

Before I moved to my former house, I heard of a guy that lived on the 5th floor with his girlfriend. They got kinky and took this drug for sex. The girl died on the bed while they were having sex. The boy was scared to call the police and he was also high. The police eventually came with an ambulance and took her body away.
Their room was sealed for some weeks as investigations went on. It was later ruled as death by accidental overdose. Case closed, girl died, boyfriend now has a new girlfriend.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Una think say my stories don finish? I’m just getting started. This thread will keep getting intense. Una never see anything.

48 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Joohan: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
I got these pictures from a friend's snap. He lives in Munich

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by DMPaulSr: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Danielhouston:
Una think say my stories don finish? I’m just getting started. This thread will keep getting intense. Una never see anything.

Keep it coming......
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Joohan: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Danielhouston:

DJ Daniel, we dey here for you

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
I knew a guy 4 years ago. He was taking drugs and I did not know. He seemed normal to me, even though I noticed he was aggressive sometimes, for no reason. I thought it was the usual German hot temper. He eventually told me he was addicted to drugs. Another friend, was blackmailing him after taking pictures of him as he passed out from drugs.

He always wanted to go to rehab to get himself clean. The drug addiction had cost him his job and he lived with his sister and her cat. He kept postponing his rehab and I did not want to push him. The thing about drug addicts is that, you cannot save them from themselves. They must be willing to change. Some of them don’t get a chance to be saved. They die trying.

I was supposed to hangout this guy one day and I did not hear from him. I called and texted, no response. I also did not know his sister’s house or number. I just decided to give it 3 days before reporting him missing. On day 3, he called me and said he needed my help. I was worried. He came to pick me up and we went to his house together.

What I saw when I got there, shocked me. This guy had destroyed the entire flat. He broke the TV, slashed his body with broken bottle and splattered the wall with blood and palm oil. He broke his oven, microwave, all the plates, bathroom door, he even broke the iron tap in his kitchen. The flat looked like a bomb exploded there. It was hard to believe that one person did all that damage.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by James4bright(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Danielhouston:

Exactly the same thing I was thinking. I was just hoping your stories don't run out. It gives me a lot of inspiration when ever I'm here on Nairaland.

I'm not giving up on my Berlin dream anytime soon.

8 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
He poured palm oil on himself, turned up the music so loud and was dancing, screaming and destroying his flat. He took too much drugs, particularly GHB, and went crazy. His neighbors got terrified with the noise and called the police. The police showed up and asked him to open the door. They eventually opened it somehow and saw what he had done.

They first checked if anyone else was in the flat and if he had harmed anybody. They rescued the cat and grabbed the guy. They put him in an ambulance and took him to a psychiatric ward for treatment. In cases like that, the police are not worried about where the person got the drugs or making arrests, if he did not harm anybody. The main concern was his safety and getting him help.

He was released from the psychiatric ward after 3 days. That was when he called me. He wanted me to help him clean his flat before his sister returned. I helped him but at a cost. I’m not about to clean anyone’s mess for free. He had to repaint the flat and buy back all the things he destroyed, including the TV, oven, bathroom door, toilet sink and everything else.

His sister eventually got tired of him and kicked him out. When I met him, he was worth about €300,000. I saw him a year later and he had lost all his money to drugs. He became homeless and was sleeping on the street, picking empty bottles for coins and begging for food.
He later went to rehab and got clean. But he had nothing left. I don’t know how he’s doing now but I heard he relapsed.

To be continued....

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by LadyHeaven(f): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wow, such a sad tale, that's why it's best NOT to even indulge in any vice, because you never can tell how your body reacts to it, I have heard gory tales of ppl getting addicted to Booze, Sex, Gambling, Drugs, even Food, and it all started from "lemme just test small"...its not a trifling ish...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by JoshOxborn: 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
This thread is enticing, I love every part of it. please don't stop anytime soon.
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by donjazet(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
My brain is interpreting some of these stories as "made up", but fascinating nonetheless.

10 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Doctee: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Danielhouston:
may God bless you
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Daejoyoung: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
donjazet:
My brain is interpreting some of these stories as "made up", but fascinating nonetheless.
Berlin is actually that crazy. I can relate to many of the stories relayed about Berlin, since I lived there for 3 months and travel there every now and then.

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by donjazet(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Berlin is actually that crazy. I can relate to many of the stories relayed about Berlin, since I lived there for 3 months and travel there every now and then.

The spontaneity of all the stories make it a bit hard to believe. While i enjoy the stories, I don't necessarily believe all of them. That's just my skeptical mind at play sha.

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
donjazet:

Yeah that is possible. Your brain can interpret what it wants. I also don’t believe everything I read online. It is normal human nature. But anybody who has lived or is living in Berlin, can fact check these things. If you’re deep in the Berlin culture, you’re likely to experience the things I’ve experienced. I have not even experienced as much as some people.

Nonetheless, anybody is free to believe what they want. That will not stop me from writing about my experiences. You should also know that any untrue story written here is defamation and that is a crime. This is a public forum and everyone can see the information. If you think I’ll risk my peace and freedom to write down fake stories to strangers online, you are on a looong thing. *in Dbanj voice*.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
adeniranfam:

How to meet bro I need to spoil ya with money.....u gonna show me where to lavish this euro

Thanks for the kind gesture. I hope you have fun in Berlin. Visit Kreuzberg, Admiral brücke, Warschauer str and Friedrichstr. If you want to dance to Nigerian music, visit YAAM or House of weekend

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Onclick: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
OP, your thread is really educative and entertaining.

I want to ask about Christian community in Germany (Berlin in particular). Are there still Godly or morally upright youth one can hang out with in Berlin?

4 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by onyemaair: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nice stories. What are you doing in those bars? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Richdee1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Danielhouston have you met emeka55 That Nigga is reading your stories with one eye! I'm sure he is waiting for the right time to strike Make una enter Munichlover thread and see wetin that man abi child has caused!! E say e dey Germany, oya meet up with Munichlover, baba no gree.. Some people on this Faceless forum can act like clown sometimes tueh!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (95)

Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.