Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death (64683 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by dingbang(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
Yeah. Not good to take calls while charging your phone
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by JeffreyD1(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
Now he will know the need to put CCTV in his house

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by yesloaded: 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by mrdipye(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
She died of corona
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Bruno3000(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2020
Baawaa:
This is what they called "akoba gafara"
English pls

2 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by xreal: 8:38pm On May 03, 2020
Which kain wahala be dis?

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Heffalump(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2020
May be she died of Covid-19 because that's what is killing people now
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Efizzi: 8:39pm On May 03, 2020
If only people will do research, they will know the output voltage of mobile phone charger has little effect on the human body as we have enough elresistance to it. Do u know how many children have been shocked by iron plug or boiling ring and are still very much okay. Phone charger is barely 5v which has little or no effect

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Brenn594(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
Clarence peters ryt nw singin "she said she'd be me missin me oh baby ur luv is a misery"....
Ahmed wey dey neva pay salary wee be twistin wire smiling at clarence"oga mi e go jeun soke"
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by CharlesJok3r: 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
This is a big problem for Clarence... The phone charging electrocution story sounds mendacious... There is more to this unfortunate event.
This might be some kind of domestic accident or shit going wrong. I don't wanna believe or think Clarence murdered Kodak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by 9jaRealist: 8:41pm On May 03, 2020
RIP.... sad
>
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Codes151(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2020
phintohlar:
Don't take calls while charging but they won't listen, this i use to tell my kid sis all the time, i really cried out loud for the babe. It's a pity, may her soul rest on
thats isn’t enough to get ur chest burnt out. I hv been shocked a lot by the 230v sockets. Unless there is sth wrong.

Besides, if that socket was in his apartment, it should shock him first.

Remember, phone adaptor converts ac to dc. If the charger was faulty n she connected it, expect an explosion as well.

Nvm. It’s complicated to explain.

Sth isn’t right.

11 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by lenghtinny(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2020
Efizzi:
If only people will do research, they will know the output voltage of mobile phone charger has little effect on the human body as we have enough elresistance to it. Do u know how many children have been shocked by iron plug or boiling ring and are still very much okay. Phone charger is barely 5v which has little or no effect
I don’t think it was the charger that killed her.

The phone probably exploded in her hands, else she won’t have chest burn.

11 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by izubext007: 8:41pm On May 03, 2020
vibrator inserted in her eletrucuted her.

3 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by mikkebatri: 8:41pm On May 03, 2020
smiley
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Idiotmod: 8:42pm On May 03, 2020
opebiboy:
Na big preek he take kill the girl. She too like to show her big breasts
grin grin
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by beejay85: 8:43pm On May 03, 2020
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-police-question-clarence-peters-over-dancers-death/
Fortunately for him,he got the contacts,lawyers to have a smooth ride in Panti...
However,if it was just a common folk telling this cock n bull story....those mean investigators in Panti would have his balls fried to confess what he didnt do...

7 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by juman(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2020
Its possible with some chinko phones.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Asadujames202(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2020
Bury her, but please don't bury that her massive bulk out

Woohoo oboy see yansh

Can someone please, tell me the size of her panties
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Topmaike007(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2020
If Clarence excape this if I see him I will tell him congrats my lawyer uncle nearly died when his wife younger sister died in his house in osun state all thanks to Doctor Autopsy...
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Idiotmod: 8:45pm On May 03, 2020
lenghtinny:

I don’t think it was the charger that killed her.

The phone probably exploded in her hands, else she won’t have chest burn.
Was she sleeping when the phone exploded. Na Peter kill that geh jare. E use prick to choke the geh

4 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2020
if CCTV was in that house during that incident then the investigation would have been easy
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by 9jaRealist: 8:45pm On May 03, 2020
YoungPerson:
I hate our police. They can't even speak properly. How can you jump from homicide to murder without an autopsy? If Clarence was a regular guy that housed friends during this lockdown, SARS go don break two ribs and one ankle by now. In fact, the case would be in court tomorrow morning and before evening he'd be in jail serving a sentence that Apple or Samsung (dunno which) will pay millions of dollars in compensation for to the victim's family, Clarence for damages, etc. But what do I know? I never even enter inside any law school before.

Smh.

Abegi, where did you see "homicide" and "murder"? shocked
It's pretty standard police procedure ANYWHERE to question someone if another person dies in their house.
>
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by luckmike(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Freebrowsing12(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2020
Please I really need this money to survive for this week

I am my brother will be going to work starting Fom Monday (tommorow) I dnt have money for transport please am begging you to please help us with it and also buy small food to eat

Thank you
Union bank

Below is a screen shot of my union and acces-s bank account details
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by sizer07: 8:47pm On May 03, 2020
Chai..... see gbege......inside life..... 1m life ways to die. R.I.p to dead.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Vulcan24(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2020
the bare footed is just been added.

electric can be fatal when you bare footed though.

that guy was negligent and the girl should have asked before feeling at home to use any socket

lessons learnt : when camping ur sex partner, explain the layout of your cabal so u don't av to carry a copse

and you the free giver once you see fine house, u go off cloth, wear bum short and begin to wag ur tail upandan d whole house like say dey don marry u put for house.

sit in one place and take permission to do anything, apart from been fried alive, you might also open Pandora box and transmission to the other side.

safe trip

8 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by watchindelta(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2020
How can phone charger shock person die? Impossible! The real story never comes out.

8 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Greystone: 8:48pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by GreatResearcher1: 8:49pm On May 03, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Beedude(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2020
The rich and influencial get invited for questioning. Same thing during Davido's issues with Tagbo and DJ Olu.
If it was a random guy without influence, he will be detained till only God knows. Many are in kirikiri and other maximum prisons without fair hearing.
Until the poor and rich have equal hearing on issues like this before we make progress

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) / How Many Of You Remember This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.