Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death (64707 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by wink2015(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2020
Shina Peters Son !

e don enter Wahala !
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Nobody: 8:27am On May 04, 2020
Smoke55:
hahahaha You Sabi Lie Joor! You Dare Not Put Your Hand In That Bucket Of Water When That Boiler Is Still Pluged On The Socket.
No joke
Seriously I used to do it when I was very young.
My parents were shocked when I told them about it.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Genset: 8:30am On May 04, 2020
Vicyace:

True

I read the long rant by Peter's girlfriend and its a pity to deduce that she felt no remorse or had no regards for Kodak.
Proper investigation should be done and anybody found responsible should face the wrath of the law.

What is Peter's girlfriend Instagram handle?
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by raniola(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2020
opebiboy:
Na big preek he take kill the girl. She too like to show her big breasts

Don't mock the dead
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by akdjr(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2020
Autopsy will reveal this. An app that will show real-time event during investigation will be out soon. All that will be needed is just the location and anything that happen there will be shown.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Hoodbilonia: 9:08am On May 04, 2020
Inused to have one gal like dis na
Big yansh. Breast. Hips. I dey fuc k crazy for her body. If i wan cum i go say i will marry her
She go just dey laff
Bich
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by EzzyCarter: 10:20am On May 04, 2020
Elmander1983:
You've made your point so, stop being biased.
Truth is, many have died from electrocution while charging their phones and operating it.
People need to know that it's wrong to operate phones while charging. If you are one of the many who do so, Pls desist from doing so else there will be no tales to be told from ur end. Like u said, autopsy would reveal the cause of death. Nature can't be cheated anyways, so it's just one from the thousand ways to die. "Phone roasted" in Nick's voice. Rest in peace kodak

Safety first anytime of course. We can't over emphasize the need for safe charging which also includes using specified chargers only... Kodak's case is quite saddening but then, there are always two sides to a story, unfortunately we can't have hers. God is all seeing tho, even when we humans have no idea what the real story could ever be...

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Elmander1983(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2020
Well said bro
EzzyCarter:

Safety first anytime of course. We can't over emphasize the need for safe charging which also includes using specified chargers only... Kodak's case is quite saddening but then, there are always two sides to a story, unfortunately we can't have hers. God is all seeing tho, even when we humans have no idea what the real story could ever be...
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:53am On May 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I smell a rat with the whole story... unfortunately, dead men women tell no tales... If she was murdered, only an autopsy would be able to prove that(provided it's not tampered with afterall, this is Nigeria) sad
I don't think it's a murder case, in his own house or studio? In this Nigeria. Abeg I'm not sure
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:54am On May 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I smell a rat with the whole story... unfortunately, dead men women tell no tales... If she was murdered, only an autopsy would be able to prove that(provided it's not tampered with afterall, this is Nigeria) sad
I don't think it's a murder case, in his own house or studio? In this Nigeria. Abeg I'm not sure.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by EzzyCarter: 12:05pm On May 04, 2020
BISIXCLUSIVE:
I don't think it's a murder case, in his own house or studio? In this Nigeria. Abeg I'm not sure

True. Anything is possible at this point though
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 04, 2020
Autodomain:

No joke
Seriously I used to do it when I was very young.
My parents were shocked when I told them about it.

We used to do it back then. Na God dey save person.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by dragunov: 2:10pm On May 04, 2020
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-police-question-clarence-peters-over-dancers-death/

They just want COVID19 relief package from him. May we not fall into the hands of those wicked incompetent fools.

Shey na de poor guy organise electricity make e electrocute the girl?
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by dragunov: 2:15pm On May 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I don't know how Nigerians reason. That is why our police is so wicked and useless. There is what we call forensic investigations. You do not need to perform necromancy to know the truth. The physical evidence is enough. I am just sick of yeye people who come here and start smelling rats unnecessarily up and down.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by manee2(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2020
YoungPerson:
I hate our police. They can't even speak properly. How can you jump from homicide to murder without an autopsy? If Clarence was a regular guy that housed friends during this lockdown, SARS go don break two ribs and one ankle by now. In fact, the case would be in court tomorrow morning and before evening he'd be in jail serving a sentence that Apple or Samsung (dunno which) will pay millions of dollars in compensation for to the victim's family, Clarence for damages, etc. But what do I know? I never even enter inside any law school before.

Smh.

Modification;

Apparently, people don't know the difference between homicide and murder. Google is your friend, ogbeni

You started silly and ended stupid _ �

You never enter law school before and you stil de make noise. You no fit differentiate btwn homicide and murder according to law.

You may not know that most Nigeria policemen are graduates, i conclude you are being blindfolded by hatred, envy and probably frustration from joblessness.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by gabbasin(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2020
YoungPerson:
I hate our police. They can't even speak properly. How can you jump from homicide to murder without an autopsy? If Clarence was a regular guy that housed friends during this lockdown, SARS go don break two ribs and one ankle by now. In fact, the case would be in court tomorrow morning and before evening he'd be in jail serving a sentence that Apple or Samsung (dunno which) will pay millions of dollars in compensation for to the victim's family, Clarence for damages, etc. But what do I know? I never even enter inside any law school before.

Smh.

Modification;

Apparently, people don't know the difference between homicide and murder. Google is your friend, ogbeni
homicide is a case that involves loss of life, while murder is a case of death caused by another person
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by EzzyCarter: 4:03pm On May 04, 2020
dragunov:

I don't know how Nigerians reason. That is why our police is so wicked and useless. There is what we call forensic investigations. You do not need to perform necromancy to know the truth. The physical evidence is enough. I am just sick of yeye people who come here and start smelling rats unnecessarily up and down.

Forensic investigations can be trusted abroad. But you must be a Nigerian living abroad to think the same would apply to Nigeria grin . Heck, even autopsies are doctored in our darling country
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by dragunov: 4:22pm On May 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Forensic investigations can be trusted abroad. But you must be a Nigerian living abroad to think the same would apply to Nigeria grin . Heck, even autopsies are doctored in our darling country

OK, so the guy strangled the girl, connected her to life wire, pour kerosene on her chest and phone and set them ablaze. Then puts out the fire, puts the phone in her hand, connected it to a charger, then rushed her to the hospital. Because I don't understand.

Or made her connect her phone to the sockets at gunpoint, knowing fully well that she was gonna get electrocuted?

So because of the incompetence of the system, an innocent man should be messed up? Or is it a crime to have someone staying with you?

5hese are the injustices we turn a blind eye to simply because it involves the police. So much injustice everywhere in Nigeria and we keep complaining about our leaders when we also contribute to the mess. Injustice everywhere.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by EzzyCarter: 4:32pm On May 04, 2020
dragunov:

OK, so the guy strangled the girl, connected her to life wire, pour kerosene on her chest and phone and set them ablaze. Then puts out the fire, puts the phone in her hand, connected it to a charger, then rushed her to the hospital. Because I don't understand.

Or made her connect her phone to the sockets at gunpoint, knowing fully well that she was gonna get electrocuted?

So because of the incompetence of the system, an innocent man should be messed up? Or is it a crime to have someone staying with you?

5hese are the injustices we turn a blind eye to simply because it involves the police. So much injustice everywhere in Nigeria and we keep complaining about our leaders when we also contribute to the mess. Injustice everywhere.

You've gotten me wrong bruv. Never did I say Clarence is guilty. No one's saying that... May we not suffer for a crime we know nothing about (Amen). At the same time, all we have is a side of the story. So thorough investigation must still be done. And I'm certain if he's innocent, he has nothing to fear
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by speedchariot(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2020
Sacrifice=Business Boom.In Afonja Enclave 'na'biscuit &egg inside one small white plate. RIP to the dead.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by dragunov: 6:09pm On May 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:

You've gotten me wrong bruv. Never did I say Clarence is guilty. No one's saying that... May we not suffer for a crime we know nothing about (Amen). At the same time, all we have is a side of the story. So thorough investigation must still be done. And I'm certain if he's innocent, he has nothing to fear

Well. But in saner climes, he would be at home while investigation is on going. And he must make himself available anytime called upon. Not kept in their crowded, mosquito and cockroach infested cell, because they can't prove nothing. All na game to frustrate the guy and squeeze out money from him. Settlement would end the whole brouhaha. Injustice everywhere!
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by EzzyCarter: 6:34pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=dragunov post=89184249]

Well. But in saner climes, he would be at home while investigation is on going. And he must make himself available anytime called upon. Not kept in their crowded, mosquito and cockroach infested cell, because they can't prove nothing. All na game to frustrate the guy and squeeze out money from him. Settlement would end the whole brouhaha. Injustice everywhere! [/quote]

Words av never been truer! Last last na Naija we dey cheesy
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Smilingjoe4(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
Developers
I thought u are reasonable, but now I know that u are empty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Son, Jojo On His 4th Birthday (Photos) / olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.