Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death (64685 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Evergreen114: 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
This isn’t nice...he has had a clean record all his life...
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Maj196(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2020
Her death story doesn't add up

3 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by martineverest(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2020
Yenefer:
Developers
Clarence SHINA PETERS...the son of SIR SHINA PETERS and Clarion Chukwurah ABIOLA

6 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Dcoy: 8:56pm On May 03, 2020
Sitting near the entrance, phone spark come jump to her chest...this can only happen if you are lying down and the phone is on your chest... Who knows the real story... We don't even understand this statement from the police

5 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by ernieboy(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2020
Efizzi:
If only people will do research, they will know the output voltage of mobile phone charger has little effect on the human body as we have enough elresistance to it. Do u know how many children have been shocked by iron plug or boiling ring and are still very much okay. Phone charger is barely 5v which has little or no effect
yeah while what u have typed is correct, do u know that it is actually the fone charger that isolates you and your phone from the dangerous 220vac from your wall outlet? So just imagine if the phone charger is poorly designed or becomes faulty and allows a high voltage to pass through temporarily, it can be disastrous, and as for people surviving shocks, the closer than shock is to the heart the more dangerous it is.

This is not in anyway an attempt to say the reported account is actually accurate just to point out that it is plausible.

2 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Benwallt(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2020
She sat bare footed by the door. How did d phone burn her chest. Wire conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Smoke55: 8:59pm On May 03, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Obvious Murder!.......so plug no get fuse again??

When I dey small and we dey use one kind boiler wey you go put for bucket of water to warm am, no be hand we dey take check temperature?

[img]https://media./images/28fa285b4075d9ae856b6e0fec708482/tenor.gif[/img]
hahahaha You Sabi Lie Joor! You Dare Not Put Your Hand In That Bucket Of Water When That Boiler Is Still Pluged On The Socket.

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by smartbinnary: 9:01pm On May 03, 2020
Probably she stepped on a naked wire while walking around, you know how producers � always are, well I trust Nigeria popo, they will uncover the truth

5 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by folake4u(f): 9:06pm On May 03, 2020
beejay85:
Hmnn true talk..mr jack sparrow

Lmaoooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2020
Dcoy:
Sitting near the entrance, phone spark come jump to her chest...this can only happen if you are lying down and the phone is on your chest... Who knows the real story... We don't even understand this statement from the police

And she was bare footed. Imagine.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Lilshorecords(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2020
opebiboy:
Na big preek he take kill the girl. She too like to show her big breasts

Lmao
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by naturefellow(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2020
Lilshorecords:
So clearance shot it grin grin grin
No, Clarence shocked it this time
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by phintohlar(f): 9:08pm On May 03, 2020
Greystone:

So sorry for ur loss. embarassed

May her soul continue to rest in peace.
who's loss, shey e gbadun

3 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by phintohlar(f): 9:09pm On May 03, 2020
Codes151:
thats isn’t enough to get ur chest burnt out. I hv been shocked a lot by the 230v sockets. Unless there is sth wrong.

Besides, if that socket was in his apartment, it should shock him first.

Remember, phone adaptor converts ac to dc. If the charger was faulty n she connected it, expect an explosion as well.

Nvm. It’s complicated to explain.

Sth isn’t right.
hmmmmm, deep

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by FGonline: 9:10pm On May 03, 2020
Efizzi:
If only people will do research, they will know the output voltage of mobile phone charger has little effect on the human body as we have enough elresistance to it. Do u know how many children have been shocked by iron plug or boiling ring and are still very much okay. Phone charger is barely 5v which has little or no effect
meaning u suspect a deal gone wrong?
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by phintohlar(f): 9:11pm On May 03, 2020
fallingsky:

If that's what actually killed her... Personall, I smell a rat.
really, well that's what we were told anyways only God knows the truth
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by EzzyCarter: 9:11pm On May 03, 2020
beejay85:

Hmnn true talk..mr jack sparrow

wink wink wink
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by sweetkev(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2020
Smoke55:
hahahaha You Sabi Lie Joor! You Dare Not Put Your Hand In That Bucket Of Water When That Boiler Is Still Pluged On The Socket.
I once did that stupid thing when I was thirteen years old cos it was my first time using boiling ring. I put the boiler inside bucket of water while it's plugged on the socket, didn't even hang it on the top of the bucket, then few minutes later I put my finger inside the water to check if the water is hot. It only shocked me and I felt the vibration from my finger to my shoulder. Just to let you know it doesn't kill

2 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Peppermintflav: 9:13pm On May 03, 2020
Its so easy for us to judge. Nobody prays for this kind of mishap. All those times we invite girls to our cribs....., anything could go wrong, cos there are 1000 ways to die.
The police should just carry out autopsy and stop this their guilty until proven innocent syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by GEEBITE: 9:15pm On May 03, 2020
Clarence the son of Shina Peters in an igbo guy to you .Your head must be up.in your ass.
Yenefer:
Developers
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by westland0556: 9:16pm On May 03, 2020
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn...let the police do their proper investigation but don't hesitate to release and tender apology if he's indeed innocent.
No apologies required if finally found innocent, it's a standard procedures and cannot be exonerated until autopsy reports .. Take note, the event happened at his premises.

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by NwaNimo1(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2020
Smoke55:

I no dey lie......i dey dip my thumb dey check temperature whilst the thing the hum/boil!

When 'half current' dey.....the water no go boil so I fit put my whole hand inside the bucket dey 'swirl am' grin

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Darevofpeace(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2020
fallingsky:

If that's what actually killed her... Personall, I smell a rat.

I also smell a rabbit.

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Smoke55: 9:23pm On May 03, 2020
NwaNimo1:

I no dey lie......i dey dip my thumb dey check temperature whilst the thing the hum/boil!
nawa Ooo I Dey Fear That Thing Pass Bomb!
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by joelag: 9:24pm On May 03, 2020
Darevofpeace:

I also smell a rabbit.

I also smell a grasscutter grin

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by kemii8130: 9:24pm On May 03, 2020
[color=#] 4369816[/color]
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Smoke55: 9:25pm On May 03, 2020
sweetkev:
I once did that stupid thing when I was thirteen years old cos it was my first time using boiling ring. I put the boiler inside bucket of water while it's plugged on the socket, didn't even hang it on the top of the bucket, then few minutes later I put my finger inside the water to check if the water is hot. It only shocked me and I felt the vibration from my finger to my shoulder. Just to let you know it doesn't kill
back Then My Dad Use To Warn Us Seriously Never To Put Hand Inside The Bucket When The Boiler Is Still Pluged.

3 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by nanizle(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2020
phintohlar:
Don't take calls while charging but they won't listen, this i use to tell my kid sis all the time, i really cried out loud for the babe. It's a pity, may her soul rest on

Phones are designed to be used while charging.

If it was dangerous in any way, phone manufacturers will disable making calls while charging.

8 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by otipoju(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Obvious Murder!.......so plug no get fuse again??

When I dey small and we dey use one kind boiler wey you go put for bucket of water to warm am, no be hand we dey take check temperature?

[img]https://media./images/28fa285b4075d9ae856b6e0fec708482/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol. Dem no birn you well to chuck hand inside boiling ring.

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Okoroawusa: 9:26pm On May 03, 2020
My first question is... What was she doing there? If I have answer to this question then I can ask another one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by amaniro: 9:26pm On May 03, 2020
[s][quote author=YoungPerson post=89152185]I hate our police. They can't even speak properly. How can you jump from homicide to murder without an autopsy? If Clarence was a regular guy that housed friends during this lockdown, SARS go don break two ribs and one ankle by now. In fact, the case would be in court tomorrow morning and before evening he'd be in jail serving a sentence that Apple or Samsung (dunno which) will pay millions of dollars in compensation for to the victim's family, Clarence for damages, etc. But what do I know? I never even enter inside any law school before. [/s]

Homicide is murder! Lol. Killing of a human by another human. Our police are right and an autopsy should be done Asap! Clearance in this case is a person of interest. Cherers will here the autopsy result soon (if the result don't get tampered with).

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Waleskan(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2020
blinking001:
May her soul RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.