Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death (64684 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by castrol180(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2020
A beautiful girl wasted
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Headmaster055(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2020
Clarence that is hardly in the media is been accused of her death.
May God expose what really happened.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by MrCaesar: 10:45pm On May 03, 2020
Nigerian producers and directors hardly stay professional. What is she doing in his house? was she his girlfriend? Or are they just friends? or is there something else?

2 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Robnectar(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2020
joelag:

I also smell a grasscutter grin

I smell indomie and it's generation geng grin
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by eldoradoxx: 10:58pm On May 03, 2020
If she had been murdered before it was made to look like electrocution just to cover up, proper autopsy would clearly dictate electromagnetic brain functions before death. A brain that experienced electric shock before death is definitely different from the one that died of other caused. How I wish Nigeria police knows anything about investigation, they don't and many people will walk free
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:11pm On May 03, 2020
Lilshorecords:
So clearance shot it grin grin grin
Lol, More like shocked it.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by lastchild: 11:11pm On May 03, 2020
Death really make people famous, I have met this girl countless times in video shoot and there was nothing special but now she's trending

Rip
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 11:13pm On May 03, 2020
why is he still alive? they should kill him!
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Tobichuks(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2020
eldoradoxx:
If she had been murdered before it was made to look like electrocution just to cover up, proper autopsy would clearly dictate electromagnetic brain functions before death. A brain that experienced electric shock before death is definitely different from the one that died of other caused. How I wish Nigeria police knows anything about investigation, they don't and many people will walk free

Ur right..I wish we had all the equipment and skills for standard investigation.

I have google electrocution by mobile charger since I had that news, in addition to being an elect/elect Engineer, the percentage of that occurrence is .001%.
A phone charger makes use of AC voltage to bring out a stepped down DC voltage of 5V with bw 2-5MA.and this 5-9vdc voltage at the tip of the charger cable that enters d phone is not dangerous..not at all ,to cause any harm.
But things can happen with fake charges,and that's whereby the electronics components In the charger failed,hence no step down of voltage and the full 220-230v Ac voltage from the power socket now enter the phone without stepping down or conversion from Ac to DC.
In this case,the phone will mostly like explode and person electrocuted if he or she is grounded..hence that's where the bare footed comes in.
If these kind of occurrence happens with a fake charger and ur bare footed,u will surely be grounded,hence electrocuted..
But these occurrences as I said is like far less .01%.
A good investigation can realy reveal what happened.
I dont believe it cant be faulty wiring issues,cause it's a rich man house..
Likely with standard electrical wirings and protection,all things being equal.
Let the police do their work.
God help us and let's be more careful both in things we buy and how we handle it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Lordave: 11:37pm On May 03, 2020
Na only for Nigeria people dey die of electrocution through phone chargers.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by NwaliE01: 11:38pm On May 03, 2020
All I can say is that may our visitor no die in our home.

2 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Lilshorecords(m): 11:43pm On May 03, 2020
Dybala11:

Clearance ko, maintenance ni.

Lol, ah don correct am

Badguy
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by ugwum007(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2020
Was she electrocuted from the phone charger or from the phone?
Or did the phone explode on her?

If the phone did explode, at least it can explain her dead but the chances of phone battery explosion causing death is barely minimal.

The last time I checked, output from phone chargers can't even kill a lizard. The story is not joining well.

Let us go through these well:
Assuming it is a faulty socket, wiring or power surge. The charger will fry first thereby cutting the output.
Assuming the charger fries and unfortunately power still passes to the output, the charger cable can't handle such power. It will likely burn off.
Assuming the cable didn't burn off on time and it gets to the phone, that phone will likely fry. I believe that phone is not made from a conductor.

Assuming the phone fries, the first instinct of anybody with a smoking phone is too dumb/drop the phone first. From that her hands might not receive severe burns.

So how did she die?

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Dybala11(m): 12:04am On May 04, 2020
Lilshorecords:

Lol, ah don correct am

Badguy
I'm kidding jor, I know it's autocorrect wahala though, it can be annoying at times too.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by africandollar: 12:05am On May 04, 2020
I suspect this babe died from overdose on 'white lines'...if you know you know. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Dybala11(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2020
ugwum007:
Was she electrocuted from the phone charger or from the phone?
Or did the phone explode on her?

If the phone did explode, at least it can explain her dead but the chances of phone battery explosion causing death is barely minimal.

The last time I checked, output from phone chargers can't even kill a lizard. The story is not joining well.

Let us go through these well:
Assuming it is a faulty socket, wiring or power surge. The charger will fry first thereby cutting the output.
Assuming the charger fries and unfortunately power still passes to the output, the charger cable can't handle such power. It will likely burn off.
Assuming the cable didn't burn off on time and it gets to the phone, that phone will likely fry. I believe that phone is not made from a conductor.

Assuming the phone fries, the first instinct of anybody with a smoking phone is too dumb/drop the phone first. From that her hands might not receive severe burns.

So how did she die?
Agba friyoyo, the great analyst!
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by tomju(m): 12:46am On May 04, 2020
Lilshorecords:
So clarence shot it grin grin grin
That comment is too sensitive bro.Someone is dead you know.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by LordOfTheWeed: 12:57am On May 04, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Obvious Murder!.......so plug no get fuse again??

When I dey small and we dey use one kind boiler wey you go put for bucket of water to warm am, no be hand we dey take check temperature?

[img]https://media./images/28fa285b4075d9ae856b6e0fec708482/tenor.gif[/img]

Looking at her thighs/ynash and his 'dreads' I can easily piece together the tragic events.... grin
grin grin grin

I remember that boiler, the way the thing dey shock ehn, you go think say person wan extract you skeleton comot from your body, yet we no die.. . .. Na ordinary charger come send this one go early grave.. .. .. Something is truly fishy
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by infogeneral: 1:39am On May 04, 2020
Sebi there's social distancing. What was the lady doing in his residence? R.I.P
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by stieyven(m): 1:56am On May 04, 2020
opebiboy:
Na big preek he take kill the girl. She too like to show her big breasts
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Thunderblasts(m): 2:04am On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
Developers
Anu

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by kingkhaleed: 5:02am On May 04, 2020
Won doo omobirin yii paaa ni jare
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by opebiboy: 5:09am On May 04, 2020
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
and so? Well I dont even believe in the bible not for me.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Joystark(f): 5:16am On May 04, 2020
Lilshorecords:

Amazing how our minds can still think up jokes with serious issues like this one.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by oxiide22(m): 5:56am On May 04, 2020
phintohlar:
Don't take calls while charging but they won't listen, this i use to tell my kid sis all the time, i really cried out loud for the babe. It's a pity, may her soul rest on
tongue
phintohlar:
Don't take calls while charging but they won't listen, this i use to tell my kid sis all the time, i really cried out loud for the babe. It's a pity, may her soul rest on
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by anambraamaka: 6:07am On May 04, 2020
yo My man is in deep shii, which kain bad market be thiss?
God help him
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Vicyace: 7:21am On May 04, 2020
Tobichuks:

Ur right..I wish we had all the equipment and skills for standard investigation.

I have google electrocution by mobile charger since I had that news, in addition to being an elect/elect Engineer, the percentage of that occurrence is .001%.
A phone charger makes use of AC voltage to bring out a stepped down DC voltage of 5V with bw 2-5MA.and this 5-9vdc voltage at the tip of the charger cable that enters d phone is not dangerous..not at all ,to cause any harm.
But things can happen with fake charges,and that's whereby the electronics components In the charger failed,hence no step down of voltage and the full 220-230v Ac voltage from the power socket now enter the phone without stepping down or conversion from Ac to DC.
In this case,the phone will mostly like explode and person electrocuted if he or she is grounded..hence that's where the bare footed comes in.
If these kind of occurrence happens with a fake charger and ur bare footed,u will surely be grounded,hence electrocuted..
But these occurrences as I said is like far less .01%.
A good investigation can realy reveal what happened.
I dont believe it cant be faulty wiring issues,cause it's a rich man house..
Likely with standard electrical wirings and protection,all things being equal.
Let the police do their work.
God help us and let's be more careful both in things we buy and how we handle it.

True

I read the long rant by Peter's girlfriend and its a pity to deduce that she felt no remorse or had no regards for Kodak.
Proper investigation should be done and anybody found responsible should face the wrath of the law.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Elmander1983(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2020
You've made your point so, stop being biased.
Truth is, many have died from electrocution while charging their phones and operating it.
People need to know that it's wrong to operate phones while charging. If you are one of the many who do so, Pls desist from doing so else there will be no tales to be told from ur end. Like u said, autopsy would reveal the cause of death. Nature can't be cheated anyways, so it's just one from the thousand ways to die. "Phone roasted" in Nick's voice. Rest in peace kodak
EzzyCarter:
I smell a rat with the whole story... unfortunately, dead men women tell no tales... If she was murdered, only an autopsy would be able to prove that(provided it's not tampered with afterall, this is Nigeria) sad
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Elmander1983(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2020
Dybala get Coro oooo
Lilshorecords:

Lol, ah don correct am

Badguy
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Christmasdon(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2020
Clarence Peters shot it.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Mvena(f): 7:36am On May 04, 2020
Lilshorecords:
He shot it well.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Nobody: 7:47am On May 04, 2020
it might be true if shes bare footed while chatging phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati / Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.