Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) (94841 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Thebigdream: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2020
purity23:
Divepen1 pls lift the ban on our op for the second part of the update
I still don't know why they haven't lift the ban
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Christipsy(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2020
Na wa o o o
Anyway welcome back silver1996
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adeola25(f): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Samuel's cup go soon full. Thanks for the update
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by doctorbrainy(f): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
This samuel is such a greedy fellow. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
Divepen1 oooo, release our second update to us

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Emex100(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ibroslank(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
when all arrow are turn to the face of the �lion it give up and answer the call of nature

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Gloriagee(f): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
But are you sure you don't work in FFK's house

[sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Debbylicious(f): 5:12am On Sep 19, 2020
I hope samuel is strong enough to face what is coming to him
How can somebody be this greedy?

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:22am On Sep 19, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 25 CONTINUATION

Henry sigh as he stood waiting wondering why the morning sun was so scorching, in the heat he can barely formulate a thought. There is no cooling breeze or cloud to block the high morning sun, he curl his fingers around the thin fabric of his shirt, waving it in and out to create just a little air flow, but it's not enough, like an ice cube into hot soup, He's late, whoever this Matthew is, an hour ago he had called him that their bus had almost arrived but he's been waiting for an hour and yet there was no sign of him..., he sigh as hs remembers his discussion with Susan, Susan had told him that morning she suspects one of the nurses to know the cause of Anita's sudden madness so she had refused coming with him to the park to welcome Anita's brother and go to the hospital Anita was formally admitted into instead...

When he turned to face the road, he saw a bus driving slowly into the park and he prays Matthew should be inside.., he stood in a corner but not too far from the bus when the people begin to alight from it..., he watch the faces of people guessing in his head which one could be Matthew, it didn't take long before his phone rang...

"Hello.."He answered titling his head towards a dark guy on black jacket with a backbag hung across his shoulders..., he quickly wave noticing he's actually the one he's been waiting for....

"Matthew right..?"He ask when they close the distance between them..

"Yes.."Matthew reply in a tone that rather sounded baritone..."You must be Henry.."

"I am.."Henry said with a smile that disappear a second after..

"It's really nice to meet you.."Matthew said..

"Yeah me too.. "Said Henry withdrawing his hands from the handshake.."How was the journey..?"

"It's fine.."Matthew said..."My sister.."He continue wearing back his serious face.. "Where is she now..?"

Henry sigh wishing he could tell him Anita is safe...."She's still there.., at that psychiatric hospital.."

"Please take me there..."

Henry grits, his plan was taking him to his house, have him have a fresh bath before taking him to the hospital, but from the way and manner Matthew pose was, one could easily see he wasn't there for any warm welcome, he's here for Anita and Anita he shall take him to.., maybe perhaps, hs can save the warm welcome for later...

"Alright.."Henry said before taking his phone out to call Susan and inform her Anita's brother just arrived and they're on their way to the psychiatric hospital....

What greeted Nurse Titi was the big name of the company mightily embroidered in gold, she ignore it and walk on, she'll rather not been bother by the beauty of the place but the great pain the leak of her nudes was causing her, and now she had the chance to deliver back what Samuel gave to her and she'll make sure he's been ruined right from the source of his newly found existence...

"Good morning..."Nurse Titi said to one of the security staffs standing by the door..

"Good morning..."The baritone voice security staff replied..

"Please I want to see the CEO.."She said

She watched the security staff exchange glances with the others before turning back to face her...

"Please go into that office.."The security staff said pointing at an office at the far end of the block..

Without a thank you, Nurse Titi walk past them and head towards the office...

"Hello.."She said on entering..

"Hello, good morning.."The young girl replied raising her head from the desktop in front of her to face her..

"I want to see the CEO.."Nurse Titi said wondering ths possibility of it.., she knew seeing the CEO of such a big establishment isn't going to be easy..

"Any appointments...?"Ths young girl lowering her head tk the computer on front of her..

"Not really..."Nurse Titi said.., she exhale knowing fully well her plans will be thwarted if she don't do anything...."You can call to tell him I've something that will interest him..."

"And what may that be madam..?"The girl raising her face back to her..

"You know Samuel.."Nurse Titi said damning the consequences that may arise from what the bullets she's trying to fire..."Tell the CEO I know things that he will want to know about him.., if he refuse to listen to me, he may be taking a risk of running his company down.."

"Those are serious words madam.."The girl said

"That's how serious what I'm here to discuss with him is.."

"Please a minute.."The young girl said, she pick up the intercom and called a number, after talking she dropped it and quickly move her eyes to the new girl that joined them...

"Please take her to CFO.."The girl said to the other girl..

"Please this way.."The girl said and Nurse Titi followed the lead..

They entered the lift to the fourth floor and head towards another office...
Nurse Titi eyes rolled from each edge of the building to the other edge, the admiration separated her from reality until the crank of the door drag her back into a world she wish can become a dream...

"Thank You Michelle..."Beatrice said to the girl who nodded and left....

"I was told you have something to tell the CEO..."Beatrice said dropping her pen.."Please sit.."

"Well are you the CEO...?"Nurse Titi queried.

"No.."Beatrice replied with a smile..

"Pleass can I talk to someone with a higher rank.., what I have to say is really important and the CEO needs to hear it before I go public with it.."

"Of course you can talk to someone with a higher rank.."Beatrice said...

"Fine take me there.."

"Please go into that office.."Beatrice said pointing at a door not too far from them
Nurse Titi hissed and walk straight to the door, she stood a bit to take a breather, replaying every word she had sworn to say in her head before she opened the door....

"Good morning..."She greeted

Mr Smith raise his gaze to look at her..."Good morning.."He replied.."Pleass have a seat..."

Without argument, she did as she was told....

"I'm Smith..."

"I wanted to speak to the CEO.."

"The CEO is not around.., you can talk to me.., i run everything here so believe me when I say this, whatever you have to say, I'm the right person.., i was told you have something important to say.., what is it..?"

"I'm here in respect of one of your benefactors.., someone that doesn't deserve the crown he was given.."

"And who might that be...?"Mr Smith ask..

"Samuel.."She said.."Samuel Okweche..., he's a thief, a manipulator..., and if he's not brought down, he'll ruin the good image of this company with his bad blood..."

"Mmm.."Mr Smith mutter before he reclined his back on the chair..."Can you elucidate more on what you mean please..?"

"He doesn't deserve that money that was awarded to him.., the money doesn't even belong to him, he stole the story and submitted it and when the rightful owner tried to say the truth, he silent her by making her mad...."

"Mad..!,..That is a serious accusations.."

"And I have evidence to back it up...., Samuel Okweche is a bad egg, and if he's not thrown out from the crate, he won't only corrupt the good name of this company, he'll be ruining years of good reputations and effecting youths out there with his poison...., i have a confession to make and I'm willing to go on tape or even the court...."

After he stopped the car in front of the house, Sergeant Owen took a silent prayer before he pick up his gun, then he took the silencer and rolled it into the gun muzzle, noticing it's well fitted, he open his car door and came down from the car..., in a quick succession, he walk towards the gate with the gun behind his back.., then he knocked...

"How are you...?"He ask the gate man when he opened the gate..

"I can't let you in sir.."The gateman said..."My Oga gave me strict instructions.."

"Is that so.."Sergeant Owen dragged between his teeth..."Fine.."He added with a bad stare at the gatsmen, the moment the gateman turned to lock the gate, Sergeant Owen shot him from behind but hold him before he could fall to the ground.., he touch his hand to feel his pulse but quickly hiss upon realization he's dead., he drag the gateman in and locked the gate himself, then he look round the compound if there were more security, when he saw no-one but himself around, he began to trot towards the main house with the gun in his hand and a dark instinct to kill.., what followed was a tone ringing in his head..bye bye Samuel..

TBC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by shakibell(f): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2020
silver baba u too much

Samuel's downfall will be a very bad one cus many people are against him.
he must die but b4 his death he'll suffer

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Christipsy(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2020
Beautifully beautiful beauty's....
Thank sooo much silver1996

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adeola25(f): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Samuel must suffer before he die and his cohorts mustn't go upunished. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by sly12345: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Samuel is getting it hot

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Missmossy(f): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
It’s getting hot in here cheesy keep it coming!!

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wow I love this, let them all die including the police.

Silver thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Debbylicious(f): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is getting hot
Samuel must suffer the consequences of his actions gravely.. I don't even want him to die, I just want him to live miserably forever after everything he stole is taken away from him

You're doing well Silver.... God bless you!
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adekunlated: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
I know Samuel can't be this stupid not to have a backup plan, he must know they will retaliate
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by OPC90(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
I must say that this is the best episode so far.... Thanks man... Brighter days ahead
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 2:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Thanks for the update Boss

Bye bye Samuel, Festus, Nurse Titi and Charana

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Lakesc: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Thanks for the update man..
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by doctorbrainy(f): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Samuel can not die yet. He has not suffer at all plus he needs to be redicle
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by enirock(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hope Mr Smith would not send somebody to Samuel's house so that Owen can torture the living daylight out of him. Silver I thought there would be no killing of any sort, yet the gateman is dead. Thank God for provision as regards the phone and thanks for the updates.
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 1:17am On Sep 22, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 26
EPISODE TITLE- The decision is yours

Fear thought looped around Susan's head, the fear that they might lose Anita to the madness that have enguffed her and her suspicious concerning the genesis of it could be true.., she walked into the hospital lobby, in a chair was sited an old man, a woman and a young girl beside him and it quickly occur to her that the girl could be their daughter or granddaughter, the old man looked lost and his right hand was buckling under the weight of his walking stick.., he reminded her of her grandfather, calm yet lost, it looked as if life itself has deluded them and they were just looking, waiting for death to call them home....

Six years ago, she was in a hospital premises visiting her grandfather, she remenber her mother's words before her grandfather's demise...
"You promise not to leave your grandchildren.."Her mother will always say to his grandfather but she knew better then but what she fails to understand is why they're always so prepared like death is something so simple, so good to accept..

"Do not fear death my dear Susan.."Her grandfather had said to her.."For is the beginning of a new life.."

Susan chulkle at the thought, till now she still could not understand why she hold these simple words so dear to her heart.., she sigh, look around before the reasons to which she had come to the hospital came running back into her head..., since the previous day, she has had an itch intincts that the nurse she met in Anita's room the day she was hospitalised is somehow connected to Anita's present situation...

She walkdd past the lobby and began walking down the hallway, many persons walked past her all accustomed by different situations...

"Excuse me.. "Susan said shapily upon sighting a nurse.....
"Can I talk to you for a sec..?"Susan added when the nurse stood to listen to her..

The nurse turn her face from Susan and look ahead as if she was signalling someone with her eyes, after few seconds of looking askance, she turn her face back to Susan..."Come this way.."She said taking her steps to a corner with Susan tagging along...

"What is it..?"The nurse ask the moment they were out of earshots...

Susan took a deep breathe before she made an effort to talk..."Please is the doctor around...?"She ask keeping the major question that had taken her there .., she felt she will be able to flow with the doctor since he already knows almost everything...

"I was hoping you'll tell me what happened to Doctor Bright.."The nurse said folding her hands.., her tone coming out unfriendly than Susan thought.....

Susan felt a tingle of shock as the words made way to her ears..."Did something happened to the doctor....?"She ask anxiously

"You don't know..?"The nurse replied

The questions jolted her an inch back, the last conversation between her and the doctor came running back into her head like it was just a few minutes ago, and yesterday she had come to find him, to ask him for help one more time after Anita was taken to that Godforsaken mental asylum...

"Know what..?"She ask feeling scared.., for whatever it is, she sure hopes Samuel or the policemen hasn't gotten to him...

The look in the nurse face simply convey she didn't believe whatever she said.."Know what..?"She ask again, this time more serious in her tone..

"The Doctor was involved in an accident, he's fighting for his life as we speak.."

"Oh God.."Susan mutter holding her heart and strengthening her feet to keep from collasing......"What...what happened..?"

"I should be asking you that.."The nurse said releasing her folded hands..."I saw you and your friend with the doctor while he was sneaking the two of you out through the back gate.., i saw you and your friend drove out with him...., you were the last to be seen with him before the accident.."

"I don't know what happened to him.."Susan replied immediately..."Yes he drove us out in his car.., he dropped us, we said our goodbyes and he left.., i didn't know he had an accident..."

"Didn't know or didn't want to tell anyone..?"The nurse ask

Susan frown.., her infuriation for the question bleakly etched on her Face...."You think if I know, I wouldn't bring him here myself.."

The nurse turn away her face but didn't reply...

"I didn't know the Doctor had an accident until now.."She took a pause to digest the shocking information before she raise her gaze to her again.."How's the doctor now..?"

"I just told you he's not fine.."The nurze replied brusquely..

The reply annoyed Susan snd she knew very well if she wasn't there for something far more important that the nurse annoying character, she would have responded right back in the nurse tone.....

"Please if you're done, I've somewhere to be.."The nurse said taking a step to walk away damning the regards of a reply...

"Wait.."Susan said walking up to her..."I need to know one more thing from you.."

The nurse brows fluttered showing her lack of interest in the conversation...

"The night my friend was brought in.."Susan said ignoring the nurse expression...."A nurse attended to her, she was dark, a bit..

"I know who you're talking about..."The nurse cut in..."Nurse Titi, for a while now, she has been on night duty.., but as surprise as it may sound.., she didn't come to work last night...., we try reaching her to come assist with treating the doctor's wounds, she didn't answer any of her calls..."

"Has she ever been absent from work..?"Susan ask curiously

"Only on few occasions...."

"I really need to talk to her..."Susan said..."Can you give me her contact..?"

"I'm not with a phone.."

"What about her home address...?"

The nurse sigh with a look that told Susan she'll rather walk away than give her the address..

"Please.., it's important I have it.., if it isn't urgent, I won't be asking.."

"Fine.."The nurse said..."But if she asks, don't tell her I gave it to you.."

"Deal.."

Jaw set in grim lines.., Henry and Matthew walked into the mental asylum premises, Henry watch as people walk roughly in one direction, weaving a little, chatting as they go, some heads down and lost in thought..., he returned his face to Matthew who was smouldering under an angry look, he felt pity for him, he wonder how he will react if he hears his sister is mad and currently in a mental asylum....

"Who are we going to talk to...?"Matthew ask over his shoulder as they approached the lobby

Henry jut his chin and look his way.."I guess the doctor..."

"So my sister was brought to this place...?"He ask barely turning to face Henry..

Henry sigh.."Yes..."

"Who..?"Matthew ask

Henry gritted, Matthew barely said a word to him on their way to the hospital, he thought he wasn't in a good mood, anyone would be in such state if he hears such news about his sister....

"People from here.."

Matthew glance his way but didn't say a word, instead he maintain his uncharacteristic grim across his subtle..

Henry followed as they walk in silence until they got to the lobby counter..., Henry took a minute to look at the people around before he look ahead to the main hall, people walk in and out from the only door that forms a bridge between them and whatever is going on behind the lobby..., when he glanced over at Matthew's side, he was still frowning, his face looked rough probably from several fights and hardwork, one or twice Anita had mentioned him to him, though his brief conversations with her never comes with a name but from her description, he could pinpoint she was talking about Matthew....

"Hello..."He said to a lady at the counter.., he remembered standing in the spot he was standing now the previous day.., the fat lady standing behind the counter had show a great disrespectful attitude and that was what infuriated Susan and prompted her into making a scene before the lady doctor or whatever she is showed up.....

"Good morning.."The lady replied making Henry to glance at his time..

"Good morning..."Henry said back, an involuntary smile creeping into the corners of his mouth but he quickly frowned when he noticed it..."I want to see the doctor.."He added..

"Doctor Charana.."The lady said..

"Yes.."Henry replied shapily totally lost on the name she introduced herself with when they met the previous day..

"Any appointments..."The lady ask bowing down to write some things down

"No, but it's important i speak to her..."

"I'm sorry you can't see her without an appointment.."

Samuel scoffs.."Seriously, I need an appointment to see a doctor in a mental asylum..."

"It's the policy here.."The lady replied

Henry frown at the statement and quickly glance back to face Matthew, he was restless, anyone can judge by the way he was sitting and standing, then he'll pace around holding his head every chance he gets...., he turned back to face the lady only to return his gaze when he felt his eyes caught a fraction of something.., somebody....

His body tingle with what felt like joy but deep down he knew it was nothing related to joy.., he snapped out from his thoughts and quickly walk speedily towards the doctor he had seen walking into the lobby...

"Hello doctor.."Henry said stepping in her front, his vouce sounding sarcastic than real..

The voice drove Doctor Charana to take a break from walking...., her lips curved with a smile that Heney couldn't tell of it was good or just a part of her wicked self..

"It's you again.."Doctor Charana said taking off her glasses...

"Yeah.."Henry said, his eyes moving from her to the man with her and to her again..."I told you I'll be coming back.. "

"Of course you made it clear...."Doctor Charana said..."You also mention we'll be debating on legal terms..."

"Excuse me, is she the doctor..?"Matthew cut in..

"Yes.."Henry said..."She's the one holding your sister.."

"I want my sister back.."Matthew said immediately

"Are you her brother..?"Charana ask

"I am.."Matthew said.."And I want her out of here.."

"Taking her out of here will do her no good..."Charana said.."She's in a bad shape..."

"I want to see her..."Matthew demanded..

"Of course.."Charana said taking her gaze from Matthew to Henry and then to Matthew again..."But I must warn you not to get too close.., in her state.., i don't think she'll recognise you..."

"Can i just see my sister.."Matthew said, his voice coming out harsh..

"Okay.."Charana replied with a shrug..."Please follow me.."

Still shocked on why she agreed so soon to Matthew Demands, Henry followed them as they opened the door and walk into the hallway.., Henry swallowed when he heard distance screams and laughter, he sigh after almost stopping to look a madman two men were forcing into a room....

The previous day after they had left the hospital, Susan had told him Charana was up to no good after he refuse them permission to take Anita away, he believes it, after everything that had happened, no one can be trusted.., Susan had told him she suspects Charana is working for Samuel and making Anita mad was just a game plan to paint her a liar in front of the board members of the company...

"We're here..."Charana said pointing at a door..

Henry grimace at the awful smell that was protruding from the hallways, he set his eyes on the door Charana had them stopped in front in and try to read the words that were written with red pen on the door, he hissed quietly when he realise the writings were just rubbish probably written by some madmen

The door creak when Charana push it open.., Henry squeak from the way the room was unkempt and the foul smell coming from it like there was a sewage leakage in the room...., his eyes moved around and that was when hs sighted her..., shock wrecked the deepest part of his heart when he saw Anita sitting at the far end of the room, her hand wrapped around some dirty clothes..

"Anita.."Matthew shouted and ran towards her..

Anita shivered and quickly stood up to counter any form of attack from them...., when she rub her ears continuously on her shoulder, Matthew retreated from holding her..

"Anita.."Matthew said gently slowly stretching his hands to reach her..

Anita flinch, drop the clothes and ran to another corner of the room..

"Anita we're here to take you home.."Henry interjects feeling pity for her., when Susan told him Anita was mad, he never knew it was this serious...

She rub her left ears on her left shoulder side again as if she's trying hard to get something from her ears but the moment Matthew and Henry went closer to her..., Her head in her little crazy world twirl.., she lost every sense of what it means to be cool and started screaming....

"Anita is me..."Matthew said trying to silence her.."It's Matthew, your brother..."

She stopped screaming and put a finger in her right ear, then she began to twirl her finger around but quickly stop when both men made an attempt to get close to her.., she grim and frown quickly, then she spun around and ran for the very first thing she saw..a knife, a sharp one that could cause damage in seconds....

"No no no.."Henry shouted when she took the knife and pointed the sharp edge at them

"You need to leave before she'll hurt you.."Charana said from where she was standing....

"She's my sister, she won't hurt me.."Matthew said walking close to her again.."Anita.., don't you remenber me..., it's Matthew.., your brother.."

Anita blink her eyes in quick succession, suddenly she stopped and glare at Matthew, the moment he went close to her.., she snap by swinging the knife to his side, the sharp edge of the knife cutting a bit deep into Matthew's hand...

"Anita..."Matthew shouted when blood flowed out from his hand and made droplets on the floor...

"Calm down Anita.."Doctor Charana stepped in pushing Matthew aside..."Give me the knife..."She said but quickly dressed aback when Anita made an attempt to thrust the knife at her...

"Leave.."Charana shouted at them.
"I'm not leaving without her.. "Matthew blare out angrily

"Do you want her to kill you....?"Charana ask..."You cannot have her in this condition.."

When Anita screamed again, Charana pushed both men outside and lock the door...

"Anita..."Matthew shouted from outside the door.

"What have you done to her..?"Henry ask Charana, his voice carrying a thread of anger that burns beyond everything he has felt before..

"Nothing..."Charana said...."She was like this when she was brought here.."

"Aren't you suppose to be treating her..?"Matthew queried

"I am.."Charana said.."But i need a signature of permission from a family member or a guardian before I commence treatment.., this mental facility is same as others.., our laws and policies still applies and trust me if she's not treated, she's will get worse..., if you wish to sign so we commence treatment, the papers are in my office....."

Matthew stifled dragging back the tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes......"Where is your office..?"He ask

"Are you really going to sign..?"Henry ask

"That person in there is my sister.."Matthew hollered at him..

"I know..."Henry said.."But signing whatever papers she'll be giving you means you're giving them Anita..., there are so many things you don't know yet.."

"It's really simple..."Charana said..."If you don't want her treated.., you can take her but this facility won't be liable for any further thing that befalls her because as it is, her presence is a great danger to every sane person....., what we are offering you, is an express service.., you don't have to pay a dine to have her treated, that is something no mental asylum will offer you.., all we just need is a signature and in few weeks Anita will bounce back to what she use to be...., if you love your sister, save her ..."

The gun behind Sergeant Owen, he gently knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer, when no answer Came, he hold the doorknob and turn it down...., he swallowed deeply when it opened, he peep at first then he entered the house.., he saw Festus laying on the chair, he quickly walk up to him and touch his face with the gun muzzle..., the images of his nudes pictures that were sent to him came like flashes in his head.., he woke Festus up immediately..

"Shhhh...."Sergeant Owen shush him...

Festus eyes and mouth went frozen as Sergeant Owen pressed the muzzle of the gun to his head..., Festus heart pounded hard against his chest, just then hot fluid began to dribble down his legs as terror washed over every part of him..

"I'm going to ask you a question and you're going to answer me correctly.."Sergeant Owen said..."Failure to tell me the truth, I'll pull the trigger and you'll expire..., do you understand...?"

Festus nodded from fear and pounding heart..., he couldn't move, not even his mouth to talk, he just lay down on the couch crushing with fear, when another hot round of urine flowed down his legs, he realise death is nearby...

"Where the hell is Samuel...?"Sergeant Owen ask..

To be continued.....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 1:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Christipsy:
Beautifully beautiful beauty's....
Thank sooo much silver1996
Tnks man
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 1:19am On Sep 22, 2020
purity23:
Wow I love this, let them all die including the police.

Silver thanks for the update
u welcome dear
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Christipsy(m): 1:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Wat a wonderful n superhero update..
Thank silver 1996

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by egwolopretty: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Can he just kill Festus already, I really hope Matthew doesn't sign.

Thanks for the update silver and welcome back

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Missmossy(f): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2020
So Festus can pee on his body grin so funny...well done Silver you are doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adekunlated: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Did Festus just pee himself grin grin grin, I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by patjane(f): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Interesting.. waiting for next update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by enirock(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
See me wishing twas Samuel in Festus position- na poo e for poo for body. I don't think Samuel is around. Thanks Silver for the update.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (50) (Reply)

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.