Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) (94786 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
purity23:
Silver pls o, it shouldn't be what I'm thinking abeg

Thanks for the update
What are u thinking
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
sly12345:
Let me predict, the intruder will shoot Susan not knowing Henry is also in the house and Henry will go for revenge, the assassin will miss while trying to shoot Matthew, Matthew will go to the mental asylum and cause a huge problem and end up saving Anita, Rachel will later be found helping Anita which will bring forth her death., Samuel will continue enjoying his wealth until Jerome wakes up and Carlos comes for him, Amilo isn't excluded either, he'll later find out it's Actually Samuel who killed his sister, he'll go for his own revenge, there will be a clash between Samuel, Carlos people and the special agents resulting in a bloody shootout, Samuel will get killed in the shootout., silver if na lie, change the story.
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
PresidentJosh20:
Interesting.Oga silver1996,pls try and update more regularly.This suspense is not healthy,abeg.
I'll try

4 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
cheesy grin grin
Lilly4endu:
OP thanks for the update. I aways hold my breath each time am reading your update. if not, i may have heart attack.
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Thebigdream: 7:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Only God knows how I was feeling while reading that fight scene, when Susan picked the gun, I was like what if she misses and shoot Henry instead, thank God they're ok but is Matthew dead??

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Christipsy(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Thanks for the update silver1996
Wen r we expecting next update

2 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Thanks for the update please don't kill Matthew
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Nairablink(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2020
Thanks for the update silver1996, please don't kill Matthew

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by showgoeson: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nurn burn burn, see as body just dey sweet me as them burn that guy.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Lakesc: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Great update Silver, but susan's brother is really taking a long time, what if this guy had succeded in kill susan and henry, then what? Waiting to read how anita will manage excaping from the hospital despite all odd...

3 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bye bye intruder

Thanks for the update
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by PresidentJosh20(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Silver1996:
I'll try
Thanks Boss,and remain blessed!
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adekunlated: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
That serves the attacker right, I just hope Matthew isn't dead.

Thanks for the update
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Khriztarl(f): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Happy december lit-landers.

2 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by petersononome: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Update in a bit

5 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Thumbs up!!!
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Jesubaby: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2020
Getting more interesting. Thanks Silver for the update.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by sly12345: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2020
My prediction still stands, Susan will still die

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Thebigdream: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Silver1996:
Update in a bit
No update yet

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by binsanni(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Silver1996:
Update in a bit
Alaye b calming down nah
Ah don refresh this thread tired today
Oga u are not nice sir

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by binsanni(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Silver1996:
Update in a bit
Alaye b calming down nah
Oga u are not nice sir

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by binsanni(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Silver1996:
Update in a bit
Alaye b calming down nah
Oga u are not nice sir

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2020
This kind thing nor good o
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 41
EPISODE TITLE- The restless souls

Stepping from her office, Dr Charana walk down the corridors with a tray of the white and red drugs in her hand, on one of part of the tray was a glass of water and syringe, her face was one of upmost confidence and anyone could tell whatever game she was playing she wasn't accustomed to loosing...., Andrew was walking beside her like he had a snake in his guts. With each step he twisted in a way angone could almost predict but not quite and the bizarreness of his gait was accentuated by his hands that moved freely like some poorly acted zombie...., When finally Dr Charana arrives at Anita's psych room, her gait halted like there's something wrong, she's almost walking right but there's something out of sync. Perhaps one leg is stopping a little short or maybe going long, it's was hard to tell since she was bend on making her plans a reality...

When the door creaks, Anita spun around but a bit too slow to be normal.., she ought to act abnormal, giving them any reason to doubt her mental state will be a big hindrance to her plan of escaping.., Rachel had already promised to help her, all she needs was a signal.., the distraction...., she widened her eyes when Dr Charana took a step in, suddenly her eyes flicked from Dr Charana to Andrew.., his gait was at odds with the white trouser and shirt he was wearing..., she brood over what Rachel had told her, these people want her mad....

"Are you feeling okay..?"Dr Charana ask, a smile slipping through..

Frown lines encroached on Anita's face as she saw through her fade sycophant...., who was she fooling, acting all caring and nice when all she wants is destroying people's life..her life..

Anita bend her head to one side and return it to it's normal position, even as she flicks her hair, she could feel a slight pain jolting through her head, it returned those headaches that had once eluded her...., rather than shouting as they must expect..., she took a step back and watch in silent as Dr Charana dropped the tray and pick up the syringe....., her eyes enlarged with shock and fear.., fear of what the content of the syringe could do to her if taken.., it could make her worse.., make her forget herself.....

"It's time for your injection.."Dr Charana said with a cringe at the syringe in her hand...

A provoking muscle involuntarily switched at the corners of Anita's face, once again she took a step back as she dwell upon what she can do to stop Dr Charana from injecting her....., when Dr Charana took a step closer, she shift aback as she weigh the pros and cons of every possible means of refraining them from injecting her.., perhaps she needs to resort to violence but she fear she might be hold as she once was when she was been dragged out of the room by the men Andrew commanded..., who knows, four, five or more men will hold her down this time...., the look in Dr Charana's eyes shows she wasn't ready to retreat and neither was Anita ready to take the injection....

"You don't need to be scared.."Dr Charana said..."It's your medication, we want you to be better.."

Anita almost hissed at the statement.., wanting her to be better was a far word from their plans...., she look around the room and search for anything she could use to stop them..atleast delay them for a while till the distraction comes.....

"Please be fast.."She murmured to herself...

"It's going to be swift.."Dr Charana said..."I'll be done even before you notice.."

Anita curl her lips.., believing these people is like trusting the devil not to betray you at the end of the race.., she shift aback, her eyes desperately searching for anything, any weapon...

Andrew Cross his arms across his chest as he stood to watch Anita.., for some minutes he's been noticing some changes.., he brood over when he had ask her to follow him back to her room., she didn't resist, didn't fight and it was very unlike her.., earlier on he had thought Rachel must have gotten through to her but her actions now.., her consistent flicking of hair, she could be acting..., he brood over the night he had seen Rachel in her room., what if Rachel went back after he had left her in the hallway..., a while ago he had found out some vaccines were missing from the infirmary, little pieces of the grounded drugs were found on the floor.., noone could have gone there that night to take the drugs.., noone except the one who will want to save Anita.., no one except Rachel.....

Fear licked through Anita as Dr Charana took another step closer making Anita quickly realise escaping will be difficult when her body leaned on the wall..., right there she realise there is no where she could run to.., if Rachel doesn't make the distraction, fighting back could be her only defense against the wolves surrounding her.....

"Doctor..."A woman shouted from the door...

Anita sigh, a sigh of relief when Dr Charana took her gaze from her and focus them on the woman who called her....

"Bulchama...."The woman said with pants breathe..."He's out again.."

"What..?"Dr Charana blare out shocked..

"He has injured two of our staffs already.."The woman said...

Dr Charana grunt and without a second glance at Anita, she stepped out of the room and began to follow the woman..., Andrew sigh and set a foot forward.., for a second, he just stood looking at Anita trying to get justification to the questions bubbling in his head..., when he got none other than his doubts.., he turn around and walked out of the room closing the door behind him..

Anita sigh trying to calm her panic..., Rachel had told her she should be able to know when the distraction comes..., this is it..., this is the distraction and she isn't willing to waste anymore time...., she trot towards the door, gently open it, she heard noises, then the clanking sound of things been thrown around....., she mutter a silent prayer before she joined the workers running helter-skelter...

Bulchama smile fell, he felt every muscle tense and his hands began to open and close with each quickening breath. he picked up whatever his hands can get and threw it onto the tile, cracking some. In seconds he wound his fingers into a worker hair and shoved her face into the table over and over until the worker got injured, blood flowed out rubbing the table and Bulchama hands..., no one dare to go near, the ones who dare only return back when Bulchama shift his furious gaze at them..., when he got tired, he stopped only to spun around and got tased.., the electronic volts spread through his body making him incapacitated.., after a while he crunched to the ground...

"Who released him..?"Dr Charana shouted giving the taser back to the security men...

Everyone kept mute and it infuriated Dr Charana..., a vein bulge out from the back of her neck as she glare at Bulchama.....
"I'll deal with you all later.."She said, grunt and walked out on them..

The workers carried Bulchama and took him back to his hole while other helped the injured ones to the infirmary....

"Incompetent fools.."Dr Charana sneer as she walk back to Anita's room...

She increase her pace realising making Anita worse was more important than any other thing that may come up..., she took a deep breathe to calm the raging anger inside her when she got to Anita's room..., she rest a bit before she opened the door..., shock swept across her face when she saw no one...., she walked inside to affirm the thoughts reading in her head...

"Where are you, you crazy bitch.."She queried furiously as she walked around the room..., she bow down searching every hook and corner of the room only to raise her head when the door open.., when she saw Andrew at the door rather than Anita..., her thoughts catch up and just then she realise Anita is gone.....

"She's gone.."Dr Charana said running out of the room....., she looked her left and right with hopes of seeing her but all to no avail..

"What do you mean she's gone..?"Andrew ask walking towards her...

"Do you see her around..?"Dr Charana growled at him, her head podering over the millions of naira she could lose if Anita escape......."Inform the securities.. "She added with pants breathe...."Every door out of this building should be sealed.., no one comes in and no one goes out..., I want her found.."

"So..."The policeman sass as he look at the burnt body.., after a while he returned his gaze to Henry...."You burnt him..."

Henry frown, the policemen questions were beginning to infuriate him..."I didn't.."

"So who did..?"The policeman asked...

Henry exhale.., it was evident from the people sitting around the dead body that they were the ones who burnt the body, yet the policeman wants him to admit for what is right in front of him....

"Do you know you committed a murder..."The other policeman cut in...

Henry brood over the attack, though he's glad they are safe but he stills fear this won't be the end, if someone wants Susan dead, they're going to keep coming until she's six feet beneath.....

"I've told you this before..."Henry said angrily..."I didn't burn that man, they did.. "

"How do we know you didn't connive with them.."The first policeman said..

Henry's brows furrowed, now he knows why the youths had ask him not to involve the police.., they're certainly bad at their job....

"You'll have to follow us to the station.."The second policeman said

"For what...?"Henry ask immediately

"For murder.."The first policeman replied

"Is this a joke..?"Henry ask, his lips curling into a frown..."I'm the one who was been attacked...., that man almost killed me and my girlfriend.."

"Well as it is to us..., you and your girlfriend are alive and the so-called attacker is dead...burnt.."The policeman said

Henry's fist move to punch the policeman but he held his anger back.., every word swung from their mouth only fuel the rage inside him....

"Look officers.., this isn't the reason I called you.., I only called you so you can arrest him and question him.."

"Well apparently he's dead."The policeman said.."The only person left to question is you...."

"You're under arrest.."The second policeman chimes in...

"For what..?"Henry blare out making sure the angry youths hear...."Why would you arrest me.., this man tried to kill me and my girlfriend..., and now you want to arrest me.."

The policemen glance at each other when the angry youths began to approach them..., the angry youths scared them...

"Fine...."The first policeman said..."We believe the issue has been resolved.., we'll be taking our leave...."

They turned to leave only to be greeted by some of the angry youth broad chest..

"We came in peace, allow us to leave in peace.."The other policeman said as they squeeze thierselves amidst the group of angry youths..

"Make una dey behave o..."One of the angry youth growled in pidgin..

The policemen didn't bother replying, they hurriedly entered their van and drove off....

After watching them leave, Henry went back in to meet Susan.....

"Sparrow, come back.."The old lady shouted as the dog ran away from her and rushed forward, towards heap grasses.., it stopped on a spot and began barking....

"Sparrow.."The old lady call again moving closer to the dog.., she outstretched her hand waiting for the dog to come into her arms as she always does but was surprise when the dog didn't, instead the dog began to dig the area with her toes, pulling out dirts and grasses as she dug.., she stopped snd began barking again..

Curious as to what was making her dog bark ,the old lady moved closer to where the dog had barked.., she bow down and pull out some grasses..

"Sparrow, what's in here..?"She asked as she pull out more grasses.., she stopped when she touch something.....

"What could this be..?"She asked watching the dog continue to bark, curiosity took the better of her.., she pull out more grasses...., her eyes enlarged and quickly she stumbles backwards and lose her balance.., the shock of what she saw sent her falling to the ground....

Her heart pounded hard against her chest when her dog took off more grasses revealing the full dead body...., The corpse was almost devoid of skin and pitted by burrowing insects. The old lady tried to turn away as her stomach heaved, her nostrils filled with the smell of rotting meat....., wondering who could have buried a dead body in her backyard...she screamed loudly....

Some actions comes with serious consequences..

Tbc

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by dasugar(f): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2020
I hope Rachel will not go down for this.
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2020
Well I just hope Anita has escape,Amilo pls do and come o
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Christipsy(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2020
What else will I say than thank u silver1996 for the update
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by skubido(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thanks for the update boss

But I just keep looking forward to the downfall of Samuel in each update

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (50) (Reply)

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.