Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) (95094 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Thebigdream: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Anita pls escape o

Thanks for the update
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ibroslank(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
HOPE SPAROW HAS A ROLL
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by sheba222(f): 6:09am On Dec 05, 2020
I pray Anita escape.thumb up silver

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Tina001(f): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2020
Hmmm, some actions come with serious consequences.

I pray Racheal should be safe ooo if Anita escaped cry
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by mitchelle16(f): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2020
God, how can someone be so good in writing, keep up the good work, it has been a long while since I read something this good on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2020
mitchelle16:
God, how can someone be so good in writing, keep up the good work, it has been a long while since I read something this good on nairaland

Hi,I know that I'm not supposed to send you an email directly,but I couldn't help it, I'd be glad if you could just reply, I'd love to be friends with you,and if your location on your profile is current,coincidentally we're in the same location.

It'd really be nice to meet you @mitchell16
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Kelblaq(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
U
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by kelvyncruz: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Whose body is that silver?
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 42

Vialo walked over to his bike, his rage building like deep water currents..., waves of fury rolled off him as he took off the handgloves from his hand and took his phone from his pocket.., the images of his burnt partner came like flashes in his head infuriating him more.., he pace about for a bit before finally dialling Dr Charana's number.....

He waited, angry and impatient for Dr Charana to answer..., when she didn't answer, he ended the call and call her again...

"This isn't the right time Vialo, I'm in a situation here..."Dr Charana tense voice came up from the other end the moment the call connected

Vialo sniffle, a fresh swell of rage rising up in him..."I'm in a worse situation here.."

There was silence, Vialo expected a reply but when he got none but side talks from the other end.., he continues..."Gaga is dead."

"What...?"Dr Charana voice came again, her voice coated in shock.....

"Those sick bastrads killed him.."Vialo sneer, his resentment towards the people that killed and burnt his friend growing inside him like a tumor....."They didn't only kill him, they burnt him.."

"How is that even possible...?"Dr Charana queried from the other end..."Are you telling me Susan is still alive...?"

"That bitch is still alive and Gaga is dead..."

"How could they have possibly caught Gaga, you told me he was a professional....."

Vialo clenched his fist, his forehead burrowing with the anger he's feeling....."I swear to God they're going to pay..., Susan, her little boyfriend, I'm going to give them the worse death ever.."

"You better do that Vialo.."Dr Charana angry voice blare out from the other end...."Because I'm not about to lose out on millions of naira because of your foolishness..., that girl better be dead before the end of day..."

Vialo went wordless with rage and quickly ended the call....

Adrenaline floods Anita system pumping and beating like it was trying to escape..., she stopped, fear licking every part of her as she heard the alarm horn sound, they must have know she isn't in her room anymore and any minute from now, the whole hospital will be looking for her..., she turn around only to see some girls looking at her.., they weren't on workers uniform, the thought they could be guest or family of one of the patient comforted her..., she quickly looked away and look at herself, there she realise she was on barefoot, that must explain the reason they were looking at her, from the way her hair was rough, coupled with the oversized garment and how barefooted she was.., anyone must think she's a mad person....

She drove out the thoughts and walked on convincing herself she can do it, she can escape she's capable.., she quickly realise how difficult her escape plan will be when she had to walk into the midst of people, it was the only way out, it wasn't like someone had pointed a direction to her.., she remenbered following the route she thought was the way out but the end was a wall., she had to make a turn and find another way..., she trot on, her body slightly hitting others as she walk into their midst..

"That is her.."A man shouted from behind..

Her heart flew right out of her chest.., for a moment she stood still, the paralysing aura spread through her body damning her in one spot.., when the man's voice came again.., she snap out of the fear and quickly began to run..

She didn't care to look back to know if anyone was pursuing her, she just kept running with intentions of escaping, it quickly beats on her she was running aimlessly when she couldn't set her foot outside.., she was running in circles, corridors into corridors without a way out.....

She manage to look back, she saw noone, but the whispers echoing in the wall were too loud for her to ignore.., she knew been caught will bring severe consequences.., it was a far option, one she isn't ready to indulge.., she looked around and saw a door, old, rusty but unlocked..., wasting no time, she opened it and ran in, and in one powerful swing, she closed it back...

She took a deep breathe to calm her panic when she realise the only lights visible in the room she just locked herself in was the light coming out from tiny holes in the wall..., perhaps those holes were be pricked in the wall for air supply.., enough air to get by until there's nothing left..., she took a step only to withdraw it when she thought she heard something but quickly realise it was the sound of her beating heart.., the darkness she had just exposed herself to scares her, her imagination supplied many beasts with fantastical jaws to lurk beyond the range of her vision..., The darkness engulfed her thoughts. Stretching out in front of her like a map, the unknown studied her fears, her courage and her knowledge....

Her tears came rolling down beads by beads, a firece relief in a primal torture...., she stood for what felt like hours but was just two minutes.., she lean her ears on the wall, she heard no sound, no footsteps, no whispering...., she took a deep breathe with the thoughts that her pursurers must have been gone..., she relax a bit, she stare into the darkness.., she shivered and quickly spun around to open the door....

Fear crippled her when she felt something, a hand holding her legs, for a slight second, she thought it was her imagination playing pranks on her, but when cold, old fingers circled around her leg, she realise whatever was happening was beyond her imagination..., the reality of her fears was beginning to play out right in front of her.., when the grip tightened on her leg, she couldn't help but screamed.......

Theresa stare from the car at the children playing football on the far end of the road.., old memories came flooding her head, she remenbered how fun her childhood was.., how she use to run around with her friends, argue, joke and do things she never imagined she could do.., the thought chase a smile on her face....., for a second she was glad she could forget the taunts of her life..., she look at the screen and quickly sit up when she saw George coming towards the vehicle..., she fused her gaze on him until he open the car door and slid into the front seat with her.......

"You said you were ready..."Theresa said brooding over the moment she had called George, he had told her he was ready and waiting for her.., only for her to get to his hotel and realise he was far from ready...

"Told you I'll be down in twenty minutes.."George said buckling the seat belt...

"Twenty minutes.."She reiterates..."It's thirty.."

"Just ten minutes difference.."George said with a smile..

"We could have gotten to our destination in that ten minutes.."She said smiling back..

George bit his lip, eyes everywhere but on Theresa..., Theresa didn't withdraw, didn't want to, if it were someone else she could have probably dropped her gaze, but with George, she feels secure.., safe...

"That brings me to my question."George said taking his gaze from her..., looking at her without holding her was proving more difficult than he thought...."Where exactly are we going to..?"

"To Samuel's house.."Theresa said..

Shocked, George looked his way..."Samuel...!, I thought the major ask us to not bother him.."

Theresa scoffs.."You know very well i don't do well with orders..., I've an odd itch Samuel may know something since he took the money.."

"We aren't sure if he took the money.."George said..."Moreover the major have a lead.."

"You mean Peppa..?"

"Mm-mmm" George replied with a shrug..

"Peppa isn't a lead.., it's a blindspot, it takes us nowhere, gives us nothing., anyone on the streets could be Peppa.."

"I know but the major...

"Are you going with me or not...?"Theresa cut in...

George sigh and lean his body on the chair...."Shall we...?"

Theresa smile and started the car...."Thank you.."She said before she moved the car...

Wounded from her own thoughts, Rachel dropped the mopstick and walk towards an empty chair in the infirmary.., for a moment, she just sat wondering where Anita could be.., she fear she might get caught and if she's caught, the whole truth about her sanity will be out..
She moved from the chair and walked over to a shelve, she touch some drugs only to arrange them back a second later.., the more she had no idea what had happened to Anita, the more worried she was.., she sigh and pray silently Anita escapes..., she step away from the shelf, pick up the mop and about walking outside when the infirmary opened.., she stood, shock and fear licking through her eyes as Andrew close the door and turn his gaze towards her.., she knew she shouldn't be afraid but someone's life was on the line and if Anita is caught and been mistreated, it'll be her fault for letting her go without any good plan of escape......

"It was you.. "Andrew said stepping closer to her..

Rachel's eyes widened as she completed the sentence in her head....

"You helped her escape..."Andrew said....

Rachel took a deep breathe to calm her panic, she convinced herself she won't be intimidated by him neither would she been cajole by the anger in his eyes to say what she ought not to....

"Where is she..?"Andrew queried setting another foot closer

"Where is who..?"Rachel asked back finding her once lost strength......

"Do not play games with me maid.."Andrew fling back brusquely...."Where is she..?"

Her eyebrows fluttered at the words..."I don't know what you're talking about..?"

Andrew curl his lips, every word swung from Rachel's mouth only added to the anger inside him...."Do you know if the doctor finds out you help that crazy girl in escaping, you'll be dead.."

Rachel shudder as the words echoe in her head....."Why so..?"She manage to ask even if the words scared her...

"Where the hell is she..?"Andrew ask, his voice raising with the question...

"Like I said.."Rachel peered..."I do not know what you're talking about.."

"Where is she..?"Andrew growled...

"I don't know.."Rachel growled back..

Anger dawned on Andrew, he give into it and quickly grab Rachel right hand and began to drag her out of the infirmary...

"Leave me the hell alone.."Rachel blare out trying to free herself from his grip...

"Not until you tell me where you've hidden her.."

"I didn't hide her anywhere you mòron, leave me the hell alone.."

Andrew didn't bother replying, with a full strength, he dragged her forward and her chest heaved against his....., he almost smile at the feeling of it but quickly remenbers the seriousness of the situation.....

"I'll ask you one last time.."He said stopping but still holding her tightly...."Where is she...?"

Rachel glare at him, if only glare can pierce a dagger into his throat, she would be glad it had happen., she fold her other hand into a fist and was about slamming it across his eyes when she heard the loud clanking sound of heels.., she looked at her side....., the fear she thought she had once defeated came running back when she locked gaze with Dr Charana..., the anger in the doctor's eyes scared her, her glare at them almost took her off her feet.., when Andrew let go of her, she prays silently Anita is never found.....

Andrew didn't wait for Dr Charana to speak, He looked at Rachel, he knew what he was about to say will put her in trouble, dead even but no matter how he loves her, he would jeopardise the opportunity of having another round of millions in his bank account...

"She helped Anita escaped."Andrew said

Trepidations wrecked havoc on Rachel's spines, she looked at Andrew and quickly shift her gaze to Dr Charana...., she stood still waiting for Dr Charana to reply, to act.....

"Doctor..."One of the workers shouted from behind

Their attention shift towards the woman who had called the doctor.., Rachel heart raced as she wait impatiently for the woman to speak, wondering what the news could be..

"She has returned to her room.."The worker said

"Who..?"Dr Charana ask in affirmation...

"The patient we've been looking for.., she's in her room.."

Dr Charana turn to face Andrew and Rachel, when she turn her gaze away, she wasted no time before she began to head for Anita's room with Andrew and Rachel tagging along..

Rachel heart pounded as they draw close to Anita's room.., she prays and hopes the woman was lying.., upon arriving in, she watched the doctor rushed in, she stood outside staring at the girl sitting on the bed, face down, when she raise her face, Rachel took a step back, the shock throwing her backwards than she anticipated.....

"You crazy bitch..."Dr Charana shouted rushing towards Anita...., she grabbed Anita and stood her up, what followed was a powerful slap across Anita's face..

Stars burst in Anita vision.., the resounding slap echoing over and over in her ears....

Eyes wide open, Rachel just stood watching what was happening.., she couldn't believe it, couldn't believe she came back after everything..., she had an opportunity to escape but she came back.....

"Why Anita..?"She mutter to herself....

Eyes burning with anger..., Vialo began to pack the guns in the bag until it was just a pistol left.., he pick up the pistol, aimed it at trees before glancing over to his ringing phone.....

"Braimo.."Vialo said after he answered the call...

"I got the text.."A baritone voice sound from the other end...

"Gaga is dead.."Vialo said remembering how he sneaked into the compound to see his friend's dead body, he was curious as to why a stranger will answer Gaga's call.., the conversation challenged him to go take a look..., seeing his friend dead body was the most painful sight....

"That girl and her boyfriend killed him.."Vialo added...

"We must bring honour to his name.."The caller said from the other end..

Frown lines encroached on Vialo face.., he took few steps from where he was standing, wipe sweat from his face before replying......."We attack tonight...., that girl and her boyfriend will wished they've never been born.."

"For Gaga..."The caller said

"For Gaga...."Vialo said before furiously kicking the bottle of beer in his front.....

Samuel took another gulp down of the wine before he stepped into the room..., a wide smile surrounds his lips when he saw his money.., his wealth scattered everywhere around the room.., the dropped the bottle and glass of wine, closed the door and pulled off his shirt.., bare chested, he crunched down and lay on the money.., the feel of the money against his bare skin sent a tingle down his spines..., it felt good and for once in his life, he felt powerful....

"Oh you foolish foolish Anita.."He mutter, a taunting smirk forming around his lips...."You thought you could ruin me by telling the world i stole your story..."He chuckle, his evil laughter echoing around the room......."Look at you now Anita.., you're just a mad girl...., you couldn't bring me down....nobody can bring me down.....Nobody Anita.., Nobody........."

They say karma comes for all....

TBC

You all are invited to SHILOH 2020...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by JerryOJerry6429: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2020
Wow, this is amazing silver, it's more like a spinoff of kings, Samuel here could be seen as Carlos while Anita and co as Pious and Francis., I know say las las dem go burn Samuel alive just as Carlos in kings

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by collinometricx: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Thanks for the update ��

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2020
When is Samuel's own karma coming for him.

Anita why na

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by sheba222(f): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2020
world class master piece.

2 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
I’m so angry right now, so Anita didn’t escape successfully.....

Can Samuel just die already

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Thebigdream: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by showgoeson: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Karma will soon catch up with Samuel

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by sly12345: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2020
Op you still haven't told us if Matthew survived from the shooting or not and who hold Anita's leg, I'm sure that's the reason she didn't escape.

Samuel my guy enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adeola25(f): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Karma will definitely come for Samuel and Co. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adekunlated: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by skubido(m): 6:31am On Dec 11, 2020
Chai, Nita why na

Is it that she has plan or what? Who held her leg in that room?

Silver baba i hail ooo, more of God oooo

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Jesubaby: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2020
Shai!!! Anita, i think say u don go far by now o. Susan and Henry should leave town o.
More grace Silver.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 43
EPISODE TITLE - This evil call doctor

Susan sat down on the wheelchair, dominated by a profound sadness, fatigue engraved on her worn face, The sorrow grew more profound each minute she spent in her quiet, the house once lively was now a taunting memories of attacks and gunshots.., The sadness drained through her rather than skating over her skin. It travelled through every cell to reach the ground. She filtered it yet strangely enough she still held her facade..., she doesn't want to cry, crying will only make her weak.....
She pick up her phone only to drop it a second later..., when she heard footsteps from behind her, she looked back to see Henry walking towards her....

She sigh and get her attention from the noise outside and fused her gaze on Henry...

"How are you doing..?"Henry ask folding his hands across his chest.., his question is stupid he knows, anyone who have gone through what she had won't be fine.....

Susan didn't reply, didn't want to, the enormity of her thoughts beats heavily on her and all she wants now is vengeance....

Henry sigh, took a glance back at the men who were now carrying the dead body on a car, their plan is to patrol the dead burnt body around town probably to send a message to anyone who would dare to do what their attacker did, Henry knew better, he knows the street youths plans will worsened everything.., whoever that had sent their attacker will come back to finish the job...

"I think we should leave for a while.."He said releasing his hands from his chest..

Susan expected it, her life has become shreds upon shreds since she got involved with Samuel.., it's probably him who had sent someone to kill her....

"Leave me.."She said turning her face away.., she had stressed Henry enough and her presence will be putting him more in danger....

"What do you mean leave you..?"Henry ask stepping in her front...."This isn't about you Susan, this is about our safety..., whoever sent that guy to kill us...

"To kill me.."Susan cut in...

Henry took a pause to take a deep breathe..

"He aimed the gun at me before you came out of the bathroom...."Susan continue..."Whoever sent him.., sent him to kill me..."

Henry sniffle and bend a knee to her sitting level..."Whoever he came to kill doesn't matter..., as long as he's dead, news will fly.., his associates will come for us.."

Susan exhale, she didn't want to put him in danger but danger seems to breathe around them.., he's in much danger as she is and the only person she can truly look up to for protection is him....

"Fine.."She said after much hesitation..."Where are we going to..?"

"We can't go to your house.."Henry said touching her left knee..."If they found my place, they must know yours too...., I spoke to a friend earlier.., he's willing to take us in.., he lives outskirt of town.."

"Does your friend knows someone tried to kill me.?"
Henry kept quiet as if he was pondering over the answer...."No.., I only told him someone tried to rob us.., he got caught and got burnt.., I told him I'm scared his friends might come for us.."

"And he agreed to take us in..?"Susan ask

Henry shrugged before he force the words out of his mouth.."Yes..., for a while anyway till everything dies down."

Susan look away only to return her gaze to him a second later..."I still think you should leave without me.."

"No way"

"I don't want to be a burden to anyone especially to you.."

"You're not a burden to me" Henry said, his voice rumbling low "You can never be a burden to me.."He sigh, lower his gaze and look up to her again.."You remenber what I told you when I told you I love you and you said you were going to think about it...."

Susan lifted her chin as she brood over the day...

"I told you I'm not promising you I'm going to be rich neither will I be poor.., only what I can promise you is I'll protect you with my life if the need arises and I meant every word of it..."

"You don't owe me anything.."She said faintly.., a smile almost pinching the corners of her mouth...

"I don't..."He said.."But I'm keeping my words.."

Susan felt relief, the words gave her comfort, gave her hope that someone still cares about her...., for a moment she forgot her sorrows, her pains and wear a smile....

Henry smile back and just when he was about saying another word, his phone rang, wondering who was calling, he stood up from his knee and took his phone from his pocket...

"It's Matthew..."Henry said after seeing the caller...

Susan didn't say a word but motioned him to answer....

"Matthew.."Henry said when he answered...

There was silence from the other end, Henry flinched wondering why the caller was saying nothing ....

"Please are you a friend to the person who owns this phone.."A tense voice sounded from the other end..

Shock swept across Henry's face but he didn't say anything..

"The owner of this phone is in the hospital.."The caller said

"Hospital..!"Henry reiterates, the alertness of the words making Susan look his way...."What do you mean he's in the hospital..?"

"He was shot by a racing bike man.."The caller said

Henry's heart pounded at the news.., his mouth dropped before he revert his gaze to Susan...

"What happened?" Susan ask worried by Henry's shocked state...

"Your number is the last in his received calls, that's why I called you to inform you..."The caller said

"What hospital is he..?"Henry ask sharpily...

"St Jonas..."The caller said

"Is he alright...?"Henry ask with a cringe at Susan..

"I don't know man.."The caller said.."If you're close, I suggest you come.."

"On my way.."Henry said and ended the call..

"What did he say..?"Susan ask immediately.."What happened to Matthew..?"

Matthew took a step away from her, he look around as if looking for anything, he hesitated a bit before looking back at Susan.."He was attacked too.."

"What..!"Susan shouted..

"The caller said he was shot..."

"Oh my God.."Susan mutter..."It's him..., it can only be him...."

"What are you talking about..?"Henry ask

Susan raise her gaze to his face.., her Once smiling face retracting into a frown...."It's Samuel.., he wants to kill all of us...."

Henry swallowed deeply, he knows fully well the only person that could want Matthew and Susan dead is only him..only Samuel.., he quickly brood over the day Susan had slapped him.., the anger in Samuel's eyes scared him then and he feared he was going to retaliate..this could be his retaliation....

"Anita.."Susan blared out...."You need to save Anita, they're going to kill her.."

"I'm not leaving you here.."Henry said shapily ...

"You have to.."She said.."If Matthew was shot, Anita will be next.."

"I'm not leaving you here" Henry insisted

"This isn't just about me, you need..

"The only person I'm saving is you."Henry cut in

"Please..."Susan mutter holding his hand..."Save Anita and go see Matthew in the hospital, I'll be fine..."

"The only way I can save Anita is saving Matthew..., he's the only one who can take legal action against that doctor..."

"Go to the hospital then"

"I don't want to leave you here.."Henry said

"With those angry youths outside..."Susan said pointing outside.."I doubt if anyone will come here..."

Henry sigh, he knows fully well arguing was stupid, when Susan sets her mind on something she'll keep insisting till it's done.., he knows for a fact they're all in mortal danger and he's scared of leaving Susan all by herself..., though the angry youths are still outside even after carrying the burnt body in the open truck of a hilux..., his instincts tells him they might leave anytime soon, nobody is going to stay watching someone that in fact isn't related to any of them....

"Fine I'll go.."He said..."But if anything goes wrong, call me immediately"

"I will.."

"Do you promise..?"

She hesitated before she said the words..."Yes."

"Crazy bitch...."Dr Charana sneer before slamming the door..., she pace about for a second before she stood and began looking around....

"Damn it.."She purred.."I've misplaced the syringe.."

"Are you calm now..?"Andrew ask folding his hands across his chest..

"I'm not calm.., that crazy girl is driving me crazy...., where the hell did she wander to..?"

"That's exactly what I want to discuss with you.."Andrew said stepping closer...."I don't think she's crazy as we think..."

"Hasn't she been taking the drugs..?"Charana ask pacing from wall to wall....

Andrew nibbed.."She has but....

"We've been using those drugs for years..., she doesn't look sane to me..."

"Have you asked yourself how she manage to walk out from her room, where she hid while everyone was looking for her..?"

"She isn't the first mad person here to wander around...."She pace to the wall, stop and look around again...."I need to give her another injection since I lost the first one..."

Andrew nibbed and took a step back..

Charana exhale and turn to face her ringing phone, she pick it up and quickly frown when she saw the killer....

"It's Samuel..."She said with a sigh...

"What is he calling for...?"

Refusing to give him the dignity of a reply, she look away and answered the call....

"Hello.."She said, a line in her voice trailing between worried and anger...

"Are they dead..?"Samuel's voice came from the other end....

Dr Charana took a deep breathe, then she looked Andrew's way before words came from her mouth..."I told you I won't fail..."She said, a mirthless smile surrounding her lips...

"Susan is dead..?"Samuel's ask from the other end....

Dr Charana frown as she remenbered what Vialo had told her....."Yes.."She said keying into Vialo promise to kill her before nightfall....."Together with Anita's brother..., the only people left are Anita's siblings in the village..., one of my men is there as we speak, very soon they'll be history..."

"I knew I could count on you..."

Dr Charana lips curled as she moved from where she stood to another corner of the office..."So when am I expecting my balance...?"

There was silence before Samuel's voice came again..."Tonight..., prepare the mad girl, tomorrow, I'm paying her a visit.."

A smile surrounds Dr Charana's lips, when the call ended and dropped, the frown lines that had once eluded her face came crawling back..., she exhale and look back at Andrew....

"We need to get Anita ready., Samuel will be paying her a visit tomorrow...."

"You're worried.."Andrew said stepping forward..."And I know it isn't about Samuel's visit.."

"I told him Susan and Matthew are dead.."

"Isn't that a good thing..?"

"No.., Vialo called earlier, Susan is still alive and Matthew..., that son of a bitch didn't even tell me anything about him...."

She up her phone again, after a slight breathe, she dialled Vialo number.., she waited impatiently for Vialo to answer the call, when he didn't answer and the call dropped..., she furiously dropped the phone on the table.

"Damn it.."She sneer...

The plasma screen sat in the corner like an unwelcome mirror, Festus tried not to look, he was paranoid and the stupid movie that was showing only fuel the anger inside him.., his foot tapped rhythmically up and down, his cheeks felt tight, then almost without a conscious thought he picked up the remote to select the music channel and sat back, mind comfortably blank once more.....

Just when he was getting moved by the beats of the music video, a light knock came on the door..., he turn his gaze towards the door wondering who was knocking, when the knock came again, he stood up and walk over to the window, there he saw the security men Samuel had newly employed with two people, two strange faces he has never seen before.....

When the knock came again, he walk towards the door wondering who the other two people are., he took a deep breathe before he opened the door....

"Is that him..?"George whispered in Dorothy's ears

Dorathy cast him an askance look and whisper back.."No.."

"Oh.."George purred, a smile almost curving up his lip..

"Agent Theresa..."Theresa said showing Festus an ID..."My colleague, Agent George..."

George raised a brow as he flaunt his own ID in the air...

"Special force, SLPC division.."Theresa said ignoring the security guards and taking a step closer..

Festus swallowed deeply as he wonder what agents of the special force could be doing in their house.....

"Samuel.."Theresa said.."Is he home..?"

Slowly, Rachel opened the room door, she stood and saw her sitting staring into space.., for a second she wonder if she was alright, wonder why she couldn't do anything when Dr Charana was hitting her.., it was more as if she was here but her entire being was somewhere else..., she stepped into the room with intentions of asking her why she didn't escape when she had the chance.., and this was the right moment to ask her, any moment from now she's afraid Dr Charana might show up with another syringe to inject her......

"Anita.."She called her name quietly but she didn't flinch neither did she turn to face her...

Rachel drew closer and sat behind her...."Anita, are you okay..?"She ask noticing the tears falling from her eyes..

"You must be curious why I came back.."Anita said her voice trailing low...

"Why..?"Rachel ask.."You had the chance..., why did you come back..?"

Anita sigh brooding over that moment she saw her...., the painful memory of it chase more tears in her eyes....

"Today.."Anita said, her voice raising a bit higher than before..."I saw someone.., someone from my hometown..."She pause as she remenbered her face.., the chains in her legs..., more tears rolled down, beads by beads, it drenched her face....."The person I saw today was one of the most influential person in our community.., she was a friend to us, we looked up to her but seven years ago she disappeared without a trace..."

"And she's here..?"Rachel cut curiously

Anita look her way as more tears dropped from her eyes..."She's here, chained like a dog to the bars of the wall.., she's dried up...."

"Oh my God..!"Rachel exclaimed.."Is that why you came back..?"

"I couldn't leave after I saw that..., she was so weak but in her weakness I discovered my own strength and right there i knew running away wasn't the answer..."

"Running away was the only logical thing to do..., you can't fight these people.."

She look away, she may be crying but inside, she was seething with anger......"I know I can't stop her but I can stop where she operates...."

"What do you mean..?"Rachel ask..

Anita blink and a tear fell down..., fires of fury burn from her eyes and for once in her life, she felt the need to fight for something....."I'm going to burn down this hospital...."She said giving in to the anger lingering inside her...."I'll watch it burn and crumble to the ground..."

"How do you intend doing down..?"Rachel ask getting up from the bed...

Anita raise her gaze towards her..."I'll find a way.., even if it kills me.., I'll bring this building down until nothing is left but debris and dust..."

"Let's do it then.."Rachel said extending her hand for an agreement...."Let us bring down the fires of hell and ruin this evil in form of a doctor once and for all..."

They say hell knows no fury like a woman's scorn...

TBC

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:27am On Dec 12, 2020
JerryOJerry6429:
Wow, this is amazing silver, it's more like a spinoff of kings, Samuel here could be seen as Carlos while Anita and co as Pious and Francis., I know say las las dem go burn Samuel alive just as Carlos in kings

Abi o
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:28am On Dec 12, 2020
collinometricx:
Thanks for the update ��
You welcome bro
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:28am On Dec 12, 2020
purity23:
When is Samuel's own karma coming for him.

Anita why na

Thanks for the update
You welcome
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2020
sheba222:
world class master piece.
Thanks
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Ann2012:
I’m so angry right now, so Anita didn’t escape successfully.....

Can Samuel just die already

Thanks for the update
You welcome
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:32am On Dec 12, 2020
showgoeson:
Karma will soon catch up with Samuel
Abi
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Adeola25:
Karma will definitely come for Samuel and Co. Thanks for the update
You welcome
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:38am On Dec 12, 2020
skubido:
Chai, Nita why na

Is it that she has plan or what? Who held her leg in that room?

Silver baba i hail ooo, more of God oooo
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Jesubaby:
Shai!!! Anita, i think say u don go far by now o. Susan and Henry should leave town o.
More grace Silver.
Thanks
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 1:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Mr Mostob and Mantee, can you send a direct message to this number, I can't reply to my emails.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply)

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.