Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) (98569 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Thebigdream: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Now Anita is speaking like a warrior, enough is enough

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2020
I love this new Anita

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by kelvyncruz: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Mantee(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Silver1996:
Mr Mostob and Mantee, can you send a direct message to this number, I can't reply to my emails.

Just done that.
Love you, love your stories

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by mostob(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Silver1996:
Mr Mostob and Mantee, can you send a direct message to this number, I can't reply to my emails.

ok man. I will do that.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Risingstar2020(f): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Well done silver1996, thanks for the update the Lord bless you in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Jesubaby: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
Success to Anita and Rachael. Thanks for the update, Silver.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
Update in a bit

10 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Thebigdream: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
We're still waiting oga GT
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by doctorexcel: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Silver1996:
Update in a bit
bossman we are still waiting

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 44

Festus could feel his heart pounding as the question rings in his head, he set a foot backward only to set it forward again when he realise it won't just be suspicious but stupid...

"He..he.."Festus stammered trying to form words..

"You do know you're talking to the authorities.."George chime in looking at Festus expression.

Festus swallowed as he tried to comport himself, thoughts of what could make the authorities be looking for Samuel jingle in his head.....

"He's not around.."He said alas...

Theresa glance at George, her eyes sending a doubtful signal...
"Where did he go..?"She ask looking back at Festus

"I don't know.."Festus replied with a shrugged..."I was asleep when he left.."

"Call him.."George said slightly pocketing his right hand..

Festus eyelids drooped as he ponder once again over the reason why the special agents were looking for Samuel, perhaps they found out something, something that could put them all in danger...

"Why should I do that. ?"Festus ask, his eyes darting with the question..

George glance at Theresa before reverting his gaze to Festus...
"We really need to see him.."He said taking his hand from his pocket..

"Is he in any kind of trouble..?"Festus queried with a shrug.

"He's not"Theresa replied..."But we do have something important to discuss with him.."

"Well he's not around.."Festus replied shapily..."Perhaps some other time.."

"Perhaps today.."George said, his eyes waggling with the statement...

"I told you before. "Festus said, a slight irritation burning across his face.."He's not in...."

Theresa sigh and looked George way, for a second, their eyes stayed locked until Theresa broke the connection by reverting her gaze to Festus., for a minute, she just stood looking at him trying to get the line that stands between lies and truth.., she was about talking when her phone vibrated in her pocket.., she suck on her teeth and quickly took her phone out..

"It's Mammoth. "She said to George after seeing the caller..., she didn't bother waiting for George reply before she answered the call....

"Hey.."She said taking a few steps away from Festus and the securities....

"I'm sending you a picture..."Mammoth voice came from the other end....

"Alright..."Theresa mutter, her phone vibrated after a minute., she sigh and tap on the message., her eyes enlarged at the sight of the picture making her quickly take the phone back to her ear....

"Her body was found at uplift Street....."Mammoth said from the other end..

Theresa sigh and glance over George's side...."What happened to her..?"

"There is a bullet hole on her head, close range.."Mammoth said.."Whoever killed her meant business...."

Theresa exhale and looked George way wondering who she is...."Does anyone know about this..?"

There was silence before Mammoth voice came again..."Reporters are reporting live as we speak..."

"We're on our way..."She said, waited a bit before she ended the call..

"What is it..?"George ask curiously...

"Mammoth found a body.."She said showing him the picture..."He said she was shot dead, straight to the head.."

"Who is she..?"George ask giving the phone back..

"No idea..."Theresa replied before turning back to face Festus.., she heaved a deep sigh, her guts telling her Festus was lying about Samuel's whereabouts.....

"If Samuel returns, tell him we'll be back.."She said to him

Festus replied with a nod.., he stood watching them as they leave..., a great sigh escaped from his mouth when they walked out the gate..

"Hey..."He called snapping his finger at one of the security men......"Don't let those bastards in here again."He said to the security men..

Without getting a reply from them, he went back into the house and rushed upstairs in search of Samuel....

It wasn't long before Henry got to the hospital, he look around the moment he set foot into the corridor, The hospital corridor is stuffy and the air has an undertone of bleach. The walls are magnolia and are scraped in places from the hundreds of trolleys that have bumped into them. The pictures on the walls are cheap benign prints of uplifting scenes and above the double doors are large blue plastic signs with the areas of the hospital that lie ahead....., he made a sigh to relief himself from the dainty smell of drugs.....

He trot on remembering the guy with Matthew's phone had told him he was sitting in the lobby..., ahead, he saw the open double doors that leads to the waiting area, he quickly hasten his feet, he has already made up his mind not to spend more time than he had to.., he had to get back to Susan as quickly as possible...

With different thoughts bubbling in his head, he walked over to the double doors, he stopped to look around to see if the guy with Matthew's phone would recognise him, he sniffle as smell of drugs found way into his nose.., he quickly took out his phone and dialled Matthew's number again..

On the far end of the lobby, he saw a guy taking out a phone from his pocket, he watched him until he answered...

"I've seen you.."Henry said over the phone before he began walking towards him...

"Hi."The guy said extending his hand for a handshake.

There was a softness to his appearance, a kind of warmth married to a shyness. It was the look of an honest soul.., a brief smile surround Henry's lips as he brace the handshake....

"I'm Shedrack.."The guy said separating from the handshake..

"Henry.."Henry replied with eyes almost darting around..."What happened...?"He added returning his gaze to him...

"Like I said on the phone he was shot.."Shedrack said...

"And the person that shot him wasn't caught...?"Henry ask curiously, the attack at his house found way to his head again, it angered him even when he didn't need to and once more he felt the need to go back home to Susan, those thoughts of not been save began to found way back to him, he was scared once more, scared something was happening to Susan and he isn't there to protect her..

"It happened in the blink of an eye.."Shedrack replied, his words jolting Henry from his thoughts....

Henry look around again as if he was desperately searching for something, his fear began to summon horrible thoughts in his head, he ignored it and face Shedrack again.."Where is he now..?"

"The doctor said he had regained consciousness, they've removed the bullet though..."

"Without police permission...?"Henry ask quickly

Shedrack smile, a smile that disappear as it came.."My brother is a policeman.., his influence convinced the doctor...."

"Mmm"

"Anyway I haven't gone inside to see him.., wanted you to see him first..."

He gritted realising the more time he waste the more he could be missing an opportunity to save Susan from any impending danger...."What room is he..?"

"Room 9, men's ward.."

"Thank you.."Henry muttered

"Anyone could have done it..."Shedrack said with a chuckle..

"Not everyone have a good heart...."

"Yeah I know that.."

"You have a good heart.."Henry said

Shedrack suck on his teeth, then he lower his gaze to glance at his wrist watch, there he noticed there was blood stain on it probably from Carrying Matthew's blood soaked body to the hospital...

"I have to run..."He said taking his gaze back to Henry....

"Are you sure you don't want to see him...?"Henry ask

"Nope.."Shedrack drag between his teeth...."I'm running late for something..."

"Oh...!"Henry exclaimed.."But it would be best if he says his thanks, even if it's just for a minute.., he ought to know the guy that saved him.."

"You already thanked me.."Shedrack replied, his face lighting up....."Moreover I didn't do what I did to be thanked..., I just did it because it was the right thing to do.."

"Thank you.."Henry reiterates..

Shedrack sigh and handed him Matthew's phone...."Take care of him.."

"I will..."Henry replied taking the phone from him...

He watched till he walk out of the lobby and out of sight, when he ventured into the wards, he quickly remenbered he didn't ask him if he paid the hospital bills....

On the men's ward the atmosphere was completely different. The air had a perfumed scent and the seats were plush. Every surface was dustless. The nurses were unhurried and they moved with a serene purposefulness from room to room on their rounds. There were vases of flowers and beautiful framed pieces of art on the walls. In the corridor was a water dispenser and in most rooms could be heard the noise of a television...., but even the porsh system couldn't stop the smell of drugs, he has always hated the smell of drugs, ever since he was a young child, he has never liked the way drugs smell nor taste.....

He trot on glancing at the number in the doors, he remembered Shedrack telling him Matthew's room number was room 9.., when he walked up to room 8, he took a deep breathe knowing fully well the next number is his final destination....

Gettig there, he stood at the door as if contemplating whether to enter or not.., just then it dawned on him that he needed to be fast, Susan is all alone by herself.....
He took a deep breathe to calm his panic before he pushed the room door door open...

"Samuel...."Festus shouted as he glided down the staircase....

"Why are you screaming my name...?"Samuel queried picking up the remote to change the TV channel...

"How did you get here...?"Festus ask walking towards him.."I've been looking for you everywhere...."

"I was in the kitchen."Samuel replied crunching down on the sofa..."Trying to fix something to eat since the lady in the house has refused to cook.."

Festus sniffle before he stepped in his front...."The police were here..."

"The police..!"Samuel reiterates, the alertness of the words making him sit up...."What for..?"

"I don't know.., thought you would tell me since they were looking for you.."

"What did you tell them..?"

Festus frown at the question...

"Festus what did you tell them..?"Samuel ask again, this time with more seriousness in his tone..

"What would you have prefer i tell them..?"

"Don't do this shit with me, what did you tell them.?"

"Nothing..."

"Are you sure..?"Samuel ask anxiously

"I told them you're not around.."

"You just said nothing.."Samuel said standing up to look through the window, when he saw no one but the security men, he closed the curtains and face Festus......"Are you sure you told them nothing..?"

"If I had said something more than what I just told you, I would know.."

Samuel swallowed forcefully and ran his fingers through his hair..

"What have you done this time..?"Festus queried

"Nothing..."Samuel replied impetuously

"What do you mean nothing., the police don't just show up out of the blue and come to our doorsteps...."

"I did nothing okay.."He blare out...

"Did you..?"Festus ask..

Samuel brows knitted as he turn his furious gaze at him...."Did i what..?"

"Did you still carry out your plans of killing those girls..?"

Samuel took away his face, stood up from the chair and walk over to another edge of the room..

"Sammy...

"Yes.."Samuel cut in brusquely..."And they're all dead."

"What....!"Festus exclaimed shocked Samuel still carried out his plans..."Do you know the repercussion of what you did.., you're going to put all of us in trouble when the police starts nosing around...., the people that came here today weren't just policemen, they were special agents, the fùcking intelligent ones.."

Samuel didn't reply, didn't want to, he had to kill them, all of them were becoming an unbearable thorn in his flesh.., Susan's threats kept ringing in his head, he kept dreaming of how his wealth was taken away by them.. they had to die...

"Guys..."Success blare out from the balcony..

Both boys looked up and watch her climbed down from the staircase...

"You need to see this.."Success said taking the earpiece from her ears, she picked up the TV remote and change the channel to a news station....

"Does that woman look familiar to you two..?"Success ask pointing at a dead body displayed on the screen....

"Nurse Titi.."Festus mutters as he took a careful look at the picture on the screen, just then it dawned on his mind...."Nurse Titi is dead..?"He blared out quizzically...

Samuel drew closer to the TV, he needed to be sure the news was right..

"They're saying a woman and her dog found her body in their backyard.., she was buried nàked"Success said

"If she's dead.."Festus said as his head bubble with questions...."Who killed her...?"

Success looked Samuel's way as the question bounce around in her head.....

"Stop looking at me that way, I didn't kill her.."Samuel said folding his hands... "But it's a good thing she's dead..., my enemies are falling one by one.."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2020

Matthew lay in the bed examining the polystyrene tiled ceiling. There was nothing else to look at. He could hear moans from the other room and that at least made him glad for the wall, it meant he didn't have to engage with whoever it was, to show any sympathy he didn't feel....

"How are you feeling....?"Henry ask dragging out a chair from under the table to sit...,, for a moment, he kept staring at Matthew's bandaged body, he could been another person laying on the hospital bed or worse dead if their attacker had succeeded...

Matthew groaned in pains as he tried to adjust himself, Henry quickly move to help him..

"You don't need to help me.."Matthew said weighing into the support from Henry..."Trust me, two bullets wouldn't have killed me.."

Henry almost chuckle but the volume of his thoughts couldn't allow it...., he let go of Matthew after he sat up, his back leaning on the wall....

"How are you feeling now..?"Henry asked again

"Not good at the least.."Matthew replied, he grimace when he tried to reposition his body but quickly realise how futile it was when sharp pain swept across his face......

"You know who did this..?"Henry ask walking back to the chair..

"If I knew, I would be going after that bastard now..."

Henry gritted wondering if telling him it's Samuel is a good thing or not....

"How did you know i was shot.."Matthew ask, his hand holding the bandaged bullet wound every chance he gets..

"Someone called from your phone..., I came afterwards..."

Henry took Matthew phone out and handed it to him.., Matthew glance through the phone, he had several missed calls, most from his friends in the village...

"We were attacked too..."Henry said, his voice rumbling low than he anticipated...

Matthew raised his brow, a bit shocked by the words..."Are you alright. ?"

"I'm fine.., it wasn't me they were after.., they came for Susan.."

"Oh God..!"Matthew mutter..

Henry's forehead creases as he remenbered the attack, the firece gun been pointed at them....
"Susan thinks is Samuel..."Henry said

"Same Samuel that stole my sister's story..?"

"Yes..."Henry replied with frown lines encroaching his forehead.."And after everything that has happened, I'm beginning to think so too.., he must have send someone to kill you too..."

"Why me..., I never did anything to him.."

"I strongly believe he's trying to clear us out.., Susan slapped and threatened to take everything from him.., you're Anita's sister, Anita is the reason behind his wealth..., I think he's feeling insecure, he must think one of us will go back for his wealth.., that's why he's trying to wipe us all out..."

Matthew's breathe came in gasp as different questions he didn't have answers to evade his head......

"When you're strong, you should get your sister out of there before something happens to her..."

"If Samuel did this to us, we should tell the police.."

"The police works for him.."

"Does he have that much influence.. ?"

"Whoever is rich have influence over anything..."

"Then there must be a way to bring him down.."

"There should..."Henry replied immediately..."But we have to live to find that out.."He withdrew and rest his back on the chair..."Susan and I have decided to leave town for a while.."

"You're running away..?"

"It's for our own safety.."Henry said.., he kept still for a moment before more words spurt out of his mouth..."I suggest you do same with Anita, I strongly believe whoever he sent to attack us will come after us again if they found out we're not dead.."

"We can't just run into hiding like that.., one little boy can't chase us into hiding.."

"It's your decision..."Henry said..."If you choose to stay you can stay..."

"So you're just going to run?"

"I'm not running.., I'm trying to survive, not just me but Susan.., she's all I got..."

Matthew sigh but didn't say anything...

Henry sniffle and look around, only to glance at his phone seconds later...."It's getting dark.., I need to go.."

"How can one person be doing all this to us.."Said Matthew before raising his gaze to Henry.."He made my sister mad, broke your girlfriends leg and now this..."

Henry brows furrowed, after everything Samuel had done to them, he deserves nothing but death....

"Can't we face him head on..?"Matthew ask

Henry sniffle again, a part of him tells him Matthew is right by his suggestion, running isn't always the answer..., perhaps running will make him a coward but sometimes, cowards live longer...

"Not like this..."Henry said..."Trust me we're not prepared for that.."

"This isn't right..."Said Matthew groaning from pains..."We can't just let him keep fùcking over us.."

Henry stood up, a bit fed up with the line of the discussion...."I've laid my options down, and running carries the most weight.., I'm choosing it not just for me but for the woman I love..., if you love your sister, you would do same...."

Matthew lips curled but no words came out...

"I'll be taking my leave.."Henry said.."We'll keep in touch.."He added and walk over to the door....

"Goodluck friend.."Matthew said

Henry turn around to take one last glance at him...."Good luck too.."

With those words, Henry opened the door and left the room, left the hospital premises and head for home....to Susan..

Mr Smith took his eyes from the TV and pick up his phone, he hesitated before he scroll over to a contact and dialled it.., he waited impatiently as it began to ring, when it connected, he kept quiet waiting for the receiver to talk first..

"Boss..."The receiver said from the other end..

"Are you watching the news channel..?"Mr Smith ask

There was silence before the receivers voice came again..."Yes boss.."

"You said you buried her where no one will see her.., a dog dug her body out you fool.."

"I buried her well boss.."The receiver said.."I'm wondering how her body suffice into the surface.. "

Mr Smith scoffs...."This better doesn't fall back to me...."

"It won't boss, I can assure you that.."

Infuritated, Mr Smith ended the call...."Incapable fool.."He sneer...

He shift back his gaze to the TV, his mind brooding over the moment he killed her, a straight bullet to her head and her blood splashed all over the wall..., disgusted with the thought, he picked up the remote and turn off the TV....

They say some things don't stay buried.....

TBC..

Sorry for the late update.., the nature of my work isn't giving me much time as I want....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by gstelly: 12:33am On Dec 17, 2020
God bless you silver for this wonderful piece
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Mantee:

Just done that.
Love you, love your stories
Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 12:35am On Dec 17, 2020
gstelly:
God bless you silver for this wonderful piece
You welcome
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2020
A big thank you to whoever recharged me, I really appreciate.

6k recharge card in few hours, I've wonderful readers kiss

I for kuku drop account number o grin grin.

8 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by skubido(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2020
Tanks for the update

More of God

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ibroslank(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Gud at what you do thanks 4the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by hottadiva(f): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adekunlated: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Nothing is worth killing yourself for. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2020
I'm beginning to hate Samuel more, he'll surely die a horrible death

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Christipsy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks for the update silver1996
When are we expecting another updat

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Dacaller: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
thanks for the update..... Samuel portray d DEVIL

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 3:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Samuel is the devil 100%

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by egwolopretty: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Thanks for the update, let Samuel die quick

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2020
skubido:
Tanks for the update

More of God
You welcome man

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Ibroslank:
Gud at what you do thanks 4the update
U welcome
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2020
hottadiva:
Thanks for the update
U welcome daar
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2020
purity23:
I'm beginning to hate Samuel more, he'll surely die a horrible death
Abi
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Christipsy:
Thanks for the update silver1996
When are we expecting another updat
Soon..might be today
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Ann2012:
Samuel is the devil 100%

Thanks for the update
You welcome dear
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by showgoeson: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2020
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (50) (Reply)

FEIRE - A Romance Story / Life Of A Uam Boy / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.