Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl (6050 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by YBMB(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2020
Devil suppose fear you o
bobkezel:
I was very blunt to her
my new catch called me in the morning that she was on her way to my house. I told my main chick she had to go that my new girl was her way. She was shocked.
Each time i remember that my action i become shocked too.
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by respect80(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2020
SmellySperm:
I first told her my mum is calling me for an emergency,she refused to go..

I came up with planB,told her I'm owing my land lady and she's on her way to the compound that i need to japa,she quickly wore her pants and clothesgringrin

Repent!
For the kingdom of God is nigh.
wink
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Brunicekid(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2020
Pimples:

Bros that picture way u post so no be here.
Repent.
There is more to life than sex
Exactly...There is FAR MORE to Life than sexual immorality.

God wants you to be SEXUALLY PURE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by moderatedguy: 12:54pm On May 04, 2020
Gadafii:
She came around to my place,I made a move but she declined,I no force her...she said we should go out and have something to eat, I oblige

No be say I mumu but I sha gree to carry her comot,this insolent girl made me ordered food for her and still expected me to bring it to her table,I did.... Who she was half was thru her food, I faked a call, then told her a plumber is waiting for me at home to fix something,that she should carry on with her food let me attend to the plumber, I will be back asap.. Na so I take disengage from her, I guess she was done with her food and she called me tire, but I no pick am
Guy u are wicked...... aha..... na person pickin oo.or was it a crime for her to love u
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 04, 2020
Mywd:

What type of whatsapp messages are those??... Just extend their dates by 1 day each and enjoy diff punanies
my nigga

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 04, 2020
StephenBB:
Chisos.... Guy...na Lagos you dey stay?
why u ask na?abi u wan bring me weedgringrin
I dey Akwa ibom jaregrin
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 04, 2020
respect80:

Repent! For the kingdom of God is nigh. wink
how far na?how the hustle
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Johntemmy(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2020
she called me early that she is coming by 9am I waited until 2pm she finally arrived n we about to shukushuku cos we don off already na so my new catch call I picked hello am coming ooo oh I said jesus n she as showed me green light already so it's 99% shukushuku for her too o sure pa nazo I rush do owo kan she asked who call I said wait first I'll tell u later for my mind ogbeni je kin Tor(piss) before telling stories that touch as I do d tin finish . hey bae d other time it's my bro that call me n I don't want him to see u blablablabla.... don't just know what to say am not use to lying am not really use to playing games...she was like guy u are not a kid now n u are single father forget sake..I said please I will explain later nazo she vamoose my new catch enter siting on bed smiling to each other nazo this witch come again hey so na becos this thing u sent me away no I no go gree...kasala burst ....lols to be continued.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Blackfire(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2020
Far back sha..

This girl visited me on Sunday, around 5, she was smoking hot , she did every evil to me( and I ,did her also) she can kiss , she suck my nipples and my d**ck was like a soldier receiving training.... Damn that girl is wicked.

But when it got to the sex part, I refused,
You must be joking, she said holding my d**ck.

Well I told her I did HIV/AIDS test and I am to collect the result on Monday..

What?" She said.
She left.

Well 4 months later I heard she was pregnant already, she was looking for whom to pin the pregnancy on.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by StephenBB(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2020
SmellySperm:

why u ask na?abi u wan bring me weedgringrin

I dey Akwa ibom jaregrin
Weed?....Nooo....
Na private matter....we fit chat 2ru WhatsApp.
If yes....abeg chat me up 0
I no want nlders to gossip my matter ��
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by centboy123456(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2020
dairykidd:
The one i dey face since the lockdown eehn.. i thought i jad successfully discharged her oo ontop plenty quarell she still came back again. So she came over to pass the night looking all sexy. I no understand the type of lingerie she go wear come I was so tempted again but i had to resist the urge because i have tried to push her off of me before and anything make me touch am be say i done hook. I started praying at midnight when i noticed her body on mine. Got up from the bed and started serious prayers oo. Nothing happened. I saw disappointment in her face but i felt victorious. Last night again she called i no pick. So this morning called her and told her that I'm currently undergoing serious deliverance exercise and i have been advised that no one should come near me. She bought it at least for now.. but i know she go craze come soon. I no know why she can't just let me be n i really need to be alone this period. So many things to do

undergoing serious deliverance exercise

hahaha guy u be real baddo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by centboy123456(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2020
Gadafii:
She came around to my place,I made a move but she declined,I no force her...she said we should go out and have something to eat, I oblige

No be say I mumu but I sha gree to carry her comot,this insolent girl made me ordered food for her and still expected me to bring it to her table,I did.... Who she was half was thru her food, I faked a call, then told her a plumber is waiting for me at home to fix something,that she should carry on with her food let me attend to the plumber, I will be back asap.. Na so I take disengage from her, I guess she was done with her food and she called me tire, but I no pick am

waiting she come do
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2020
I was ho.rny so I called her to come around. Just about when she came over, I received a call from another girl I haven't tasted yet, saying she's on the way to my crib. So I decided to 'discharge' the old wine for the new one by telling her I've been asked to attend to an emergency immediately.

I made it up to her the next day because I'm a good person cool

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:10pm On May 04, 2020
Mine was during school days. I met her at the bank when she came to buy post ume form. I was in 300L then. We discussed and exchanged contact. Na for 2go I finish the whole work. Her exam was on Friday but she came on Thursday because of the distance. She finished exam around 1pm on Friday. I thought she will be going that same day but she said no. I said to myself maybe she want to go on Saturday morning. Saturday morning reach this girl lock up. On reaching around 11am I asked her babe how far aren't you going again she said no o. That she want to stay till tomorrow morning I said no o. I already planned to travel for weekend. She said ok. Na so we gather enter the school shuttle reach town. Immediately I discharge her for town I enter shuttle back to school.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by SavageBoy: 7:58pm On May 04, 2020
Flora2Sweet:
a girl was coming to visit for the fist time , and she had the gods to bring her friend.. as I see them , I jus block them for gate tell them say I wan drive out go pick something for God is good ... na so I take discharge them...

Bro,it's guts not gods grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 04, 2020
centboy123456:

undergoing serious deliverance exercise

hahaha guy u be real baddo
Bro na the deliverance from Karishika matters cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Flora2Sweet: 8:18pm On May 04, 2020
burst ma brain[center][/center][center][/center]tnks man
SavageBoy:

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by lahizak: 8:25pm On May 04, 2020
During NYSC, babe come spend d night. I expect her to waka early in d morning. Around 8am and dis babe still neva dress up or do like person wey wan commot. I sharperly message my guy to call me in d next 5 minutes say my Oga need me 4 office now now. Dats how i end up discarding d babe
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Kennyfancy(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2020
Jesus
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 04, 2020
StephenBB:
Weed?....Nooo.... Na private matter....we fit chat 2ru WhatsApp. If yes....abeg chat me up 09090692595 I no want nlders to gossip my matter ��
lol ok bro
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by omojesu202(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2020
nothing new, we've all been there.
some girls will be hot, do everything u needed but the feeling of tasting something new or different can overshadowed all her goodies. inside life
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by kalex0(m): 9:33pm On May 04, 2020
SavageBoy:

Lol
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by respect80(m): 1:02am On May 05, 2020
SmellySperm:

how far na?how the hustle

Mhenn everywhere legit oo.
I just dey d observe how covid19 want make this year be o.
E no too easy sha but who go live go live and who go die go die.
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Nobody: 3:19am On May 05, 2020
Flora2Sweet:
a girl was coming to visit for the fist time , and she had the gods to bring her friend.. as I see them , I jus block them for gate tell them say I wan drive out go pick something for God is good ... na so I take discharge them...

Which of the gods?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl by Nobody: 7:38am On May 05, 2020
respect80:

Mhenn everywhere legit oo. I just dey d observe how covid19 want make this year be o. E no too easy sha but who go live go live and who go die go die.
no be lie....
if there's anything u doing to cash out abeg carry me along jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support / Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? / Is It Cruel Or Honest To Tell Someone You Don't Love Them Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.