Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. (1404 Views)

My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by amNIGERIA: 9:04pm On May 03, 2020
New York woman lambasting her Nigeria relatives for non-stop financial request.

She says the virus is on transit heading for naija, so Nigerians should pray what happened in New York don't repeat in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyeEY-txrH4

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by ibkayee(f): 9:14pm On May 03, 2020
I feel for Nigerians during this crises, but I can't deny that some of them know how to feel entitled to another person's money lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by NextD18: 9:17pm On May 03, 2020
Look at her forming street wise!

Two weeks of lovey dovey with a Nigerian yahoo boy, she'll be the one begging to send him money.

Na for relative matter everyone dey wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by donbachi(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2020
The one i hate most is,when u send money home for something very important..they will eat it and be like "thank GOD sey u send dat money o,mama don die finish"..what if the person no send d cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by faithfull18(f): 9:29pm On May 03, 2020
Lol grin
Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2020
this online begging has gone INTERNATIONAL...

1 Like

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by otipoju(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2020
One of the things I have learned in the last one year is to say a simple NO. Without looking at your face.

I have some people I have come to see as proffessional beggars. Always needing or having one problem or the other every six months...dem no dey shame. Once you give them once, they will always be coming back till Jesus come.

Funny enough those who have contributed positively to my life dont bother asking me for any money.

Nowadays I give to the person my spirit wants to give...giving feels good but not to those who think they are entitled to your own money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by ednut1(m): 8:14am On May 04, 2020
Send it to them na
Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by Johntemmy(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2020
givers never lack and there's joy in giving but gives what you can afford not by going extra miles to please others or you displease yourself in other to make others Happy nay.
Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by cococandy(f): 12:58pm On May 04, 2020
Contact them and decline to assist in private .
This is unnecessary.

I understand people are stressed and things are hard for everyone everywhere in the world. And it’s true people can be entitled and ungrateful. So I get where she is coming from.

But this will alienate her other relatives from her. They might feel like she’s indirectly referring to them even if she wasn’t.

Also where in NY city is she paying less than $2,000 for rent. That’s a steal. NY is usually more expensive than that.
Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 04, 2020
NextD18:
Look at her forming street wise!

Two weeks of lovey dovey with a Nigerian yahoo boy, she'll be the one begging to send him money.

Na for relative matter everyone dey wise.

You lack wisdom.
Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by crackkhaus: 1:14pm On May 04, 2020
amNIGERIA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyeEY-txrH4
I love her.. cheesycheesy

She hit a lot of points and then spoke my dialect, lmao... The matter really pain her well well. grin

- $1200 from the government is a loan, no free money in the US. Lol cheesy
- By the time you file your 2021 tax returns, you will know
- Na only me be papa & mama for my daughter, paying her fees .

This woman was on a roll, she no get joy.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by bukatyne(f): 1:26pm On May 04, 2020
Johntemmy:
givers never lack and there's joy in giving but gives what you can afford not by going extra miles to please others or you displease yourself in other to make others Happy nay.

Na them.

Givers never lack grin

1 Like

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by bukatyne(f): 1:28pm On May 04, 2020
Black tax undecided

And if you dig deep, 90% of the people calling this woman would use that money to do stuff she can't afford to.

'I heard they paid you $1,200.00 so send us some'.

So insensitive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by crackkhaus: 1:35pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Na them.

Givers never lack grin
I doubt the guy even watched the video till the end.

She hasn't worked for about two months now, her rent is $2000 a month, yet it's the $1200 palliative from the government which is really more like a loan that she will start sharing for hungry relatives.

And why should she do this?
Because givers never lack cheesy

3 Likes

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by bukatyne(f): 1:40pm On May 04, 2020
crackkhaus:

I doubt the guy even watched the video till the end.

She hasn't worked for about two months now, her rent is $2000 a month, yet it's the $1200 palliative from the government which is really more like a loan that she will start sharing for hungry relatives.

And why should she do this?
Because givers never lack cheesy

The guy would do well in opening a 'Nigerian' church. cheesy

I won't even call it poverty, I call it greed and covetousness.

A relative shared some stuff for a widow living beside her house. The widow came back to ask for 'money for meat' because her children cannot eat without meat.

The Bible talks of the 'eater' and the 'sower'.

Nigerians are generally eaters.

2 Likes

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 04, 2020
cheesy
This woman dey vex o cheesy

She hasn't seen anything yet.

I'm.actually shedding tears from.laughing though it's not funny at all cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 04, 2020
crackkhaus:

I love her.. cheesycheesy

She hit a lot of points and then spoke my dialect, lmao... The matter really pain her well well. grin

- $1200 from the government is a loan, no free money in the US. Lol cheesy
- By the time you file your 2021 tax returns, you will know
- Na only me be papa & mama for my daughter, paying her fees .

This woman was on a roll, she no get joy.. cheesy
I'm still laughing cheesy cheesy
The thing don enter her medulla cheesy

I'm not surprised she is from Edo.
Una too craze for that state cheesy cheesy
Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Na them.

Givers never lack grin

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Givers never lack zion ministry cheesy cheesy
Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On May 04, 2020
sassysure:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Givers never lack zion ministry cheesy cheesy

Sister Sassysure the lead choirster. wink

1 Like

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by Mindlog: 1:57pm On May 04, 2020
otipoju:
One of the things I have learned in the last one year is to say a simple NO. Without looking at your face.

I have some people I have come to see as proffessional beggars. Always needing or having one problem or the other every six months...dem no dey shame. Once you give them once, they will always be coming back till Jesus come.

Funny enough those who have contributed positively to my life dont bother asking me for any money.

Nowadays I give to the person my spirit wants to give...giving feels good but not to those who think they are entitled to your own money.

You are right by saying NO.

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by crackkhaus: 1:59pm On May 04, 2020
sassysure:

I'm still laughing cheesy cheesy
The thing don enter her medulla cheesy

I'm not surprised she is from Edo.
Una too craze for that state cheesy cheesy

cheesycheesy

She reminded me of Kanwulia with the way she types here.

- Corona is on 4hrs transit, still waiting, e go soon land well for Naija... Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Sister Sassysure the lead choirster. wink
cheesy cheesy grin grin
And mummy buky,the assistant pastor cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I need to log out. Have been laughing since cheesy cheesy cheesy

That lady should forgive me. I understand her perfectly well. Just that the way she talks and open her eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy

She don't yet know the formula.
Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by crackkhaus: 2:02pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

The guy would do well in opening a 'Nigerian' church. cheesy

I won't even call it poverty, I call it greed and covetousness.

A relative shared some stuff for a widow living beside her house. The widow came back to ask for 'money for meat' because her children cannot eat without meat.

The Bible talks of the 'eater' and the 'sower'.

Nigerians are generally eaters.
shockedshocked

For real?

See mind oo.. cheesy
Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 04, 2020
crackkhaus:

cheesycheesy

She reminded me of Kanwulia small with the way she types here.

- Corona is on 4hrs transit, still waiting, e go soon land well for Naija... Lmao cheesy
She is her sister cheesy

If Kanwulia catch me eeh cheesy.

I feel for her honestly.
We are so shameless and greedy.

Tomorrow, if she goes into bad stuffs to make more money so she will send to them and is caught, it's this same people that will crucify her first.
I said it loud and clear, the day u call me or chat me up to ask for money, that is the end of communication between me and u. My people know that since. Don't even open mouth to tell me hunger dey. I will switch off the phone on you. I know u and know the way I can help if I can and at my own time. U stress me, I will go on hibernation mode cheesy
U don't know what I'm.passing through everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by crackkhaus: 2:14pm On May 04, 2020
sassysure:

She is her sister cheesy

If Kanwulia catch me eeh cheesy.

I feel for her honestly.
We are so shameless and greedy.

Tomorrow, if she goes into bad stuffs to make more money so she will send to them and is caught, it's this same people that will crucify her first.
I said it loud and clear, the day u call me or chat me up to ask for money, that is the end of communication between me and u. My people know that since. Don't even open mouth to tell me hunger dey. I will switch off the phone on you. I know u and know the way I can help if I can and at my own time. U stress me, I will go on hibernation mode cheesy
U don't know what I'm.passing through everyday.

I like the realness of people like her. grin

Most have not finished paying off their car and home (for homeowners) mortgage, yet it's to be asking them for money every second. Lmao...
It's enough to be angry grin

2 Likes

Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by Liftmaster: 9:29pm On May 04, 2020
Free country, Free speech. But lets set the record straight. The $1,200 stimulus payment is not a loan. Recipients will not pay it back. It could be counted as income on your federal taxes and you will pay tax on it. That's the extent of it.
Re: New York Woman Lambasting Her Nigeria Relatives For Non-stop Financial Request. by Nweike190(m): 1:48am On May 05, 2020
ibkayee:
I feel for Nigerians during this crises, but I can't deny that some of them know how to feel entitled to another person's money lol

No be force to live for America... If you no fit give like ifeayi uba.. Stop complaining and allow givers give in peace... Them tell you say doctors and surgeons no be our brother Abeg... � madam. N. Y.. Pack well. ...with your 1200,,tax return

(1) (Reply)

House Items For Sale - Price Dropped / 10 Characteristics Of The Average Nigerian / Ever Lost Something So Precious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.