Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online (5240 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nobody: 5:25am On May 04, 2020
Nlanda:

Why on heavens sake will she be searching for ways to make manhood bigger

One of the natural ways I saw in the pages she booked marked, she has giving me that condition before in the guise that it’s medicinal ..

One zobo concussion she prepared for me one day that triggered my ulcer ... and she was forcing me to drink it too while taking cemetidine and umeprazole and cryrithrormycine which are the drugs the chemist gave me for the ulcer to calm down but she was still forcing to drink her concussion after taking the medication

Oh my. You didn't mention this earlier bro! shocked
Well, I still suggest a heart to heart talk with her. Maybe her previous boyfriend(s) had bigger penis(es), as such, she might still be longing for the feelings of the past.

If you guys don't iron this issue out, she may eventually cheat on you ooo...

If she wants to feel a big manhood, tell her to go for vagina tightening instead...

1 Like

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nlanda: 5:28am On May 04, 2020
Frankicent:
Lol. Sorry bro.. It's real painful.. Lemme ask you some questions I hope you answer.

1: which age do you fall into? 23-29, 30-35, 35-40

2: Your woman Which tribe she's from? And what age does she fall into according to question no 1

3: You have this feeling that your D*ck is small.. Is it upto 6-7inch?

4: Relating to Question 2, Do you only just Boom Boom Ciao? I mean just have sex without deep fall play..

Each question will help me and other understand the unsolved concept of a woman sexual mindset. Kindly, give me an answer to each question..

1). Will be 33 by NOV

She turned 26 last 2months

2) I am Kogi she’s Delta

3). I haven’t really measured it though

4) all I know is that I’m trying my best ...

I kiss a lot though
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nlanda: 5:32am On May 04, 2020
Whitemagic:

I'd tell you what worked for many young men and middle aged men as well. I'd list the treatment combination, it's all natural nutritional supplements. I only ask as I profer you this solution, you endeavour to patronise me. Again this are not drugs but nature derivatives.

Aloe Vera gel (liquid)
A - beta care (liquid)
Bee pollen (tabs)
Multi Maca (tabs)

To get the treatment dosage, send a PM or reach me on 0.9.0.6.9.6.0.8.7.0.1 (I'd attach my personal what'sapp number when we have established communication).

Its a 4 in 1 treatment therapy that last for 2/3 months and depending on the severity of your Erectile Dysfunction. All the medications are provided by a single pharmaceutical company and not from different coys.

I will pm u fornir whatsapp details ... thanks man
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nlanda: 5:42am On May 04, 2020
iClef:
I guess you're trolling. If you're not, I have a solution for the PE aspect of her search. Download and read the book called Lasticle and it will be solved permanently and naturally.

Link to download the free version https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

God bless u immensely for this book

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nobody: 6:10am On May 04, 2020
phintohlar:
Oluwa is involved o, sit her down and ask a some certain reasons pertaining this, but first of all you have to beat around the bush to get a better answer o, don't just throw the question at her directly else she'll lie.
Babe with the big ass... Nice one

1 Like

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nobody: 6:11am On May 04, 2020
shortgun:
Breakup with her...you will never satisfy her.
Nothing you do will work....all penis enlargement is scam.
Women can't be pleased.
You have it big they complain, you hv it small problem.
Don't waste your money n time.
Next time stay away from any girl that has a wide mouth, they always have wide pussies.
The wider the mouth the wider the pussy.
Take this advice from an elder in the game and live long.

Thank u elder.. U av said it right.. Women can never be okay.. Big or small, they will complain
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nobody: 6:13am On May 04, 2020
Frankicent:
Lol. Sorry bro.. It's real painful.. Lemme ask you some questions I hope you answer.

1: which age do you fall into? 23-29, 30-35, 35-40

2: Your woman Which tribe she's from? And what age does she fall into according to question no 1

3: You have this feeling that your D*ck is small.. Is it upto 6-7inch?

4: Relating to Question 2, Do you only just Boom Boom Ciao? I mean just have sex without deep fall play..

Each question will help me and other understand the unsolved concept of a woman sexual mindset. Kindly, give me an answer to each question..

What is this one saying? Is 6 or 7 inches a small dick?
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by lukui: 6:20am On May 04, 2020
What does she want with big d!ck? What do you too want with big d!ck? What is your size? If you enlarged your thing and she later comes across another bigger guy, wikk you still enlarge your own just to satisfy her? May be you should install NEPA electric pole between your legs!!!

Okay seriously now, baby heads come and go out of pxssy since Adam and Eve era. It is elastic, expand and contracts, you don't need to enlarge it to satisfy any lady, have you ever seen any woman saying a mans dic.k didn't enter her thing? No, during childbirth, as big as the baby's head, is, it will pass through the pxssy, is your d!ick as big as a baby head?

Like many said above, talk to her, and also try some pre-intimacy and erotica or romance before pwnetration. Give her head too, most of them love it!!!
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Dobson43: 7:12am On May 04, 2020
Nlanda:

I have lost my self worth ... with which face and mouth will I use to talk to her embarassed embarassed

The size of it shouldn't be a problem. Maybe she want to help but don't know how
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Michelle55: 7:35am On May 04, 2020
northvietnam:
grin grin grin

Op I think your GF has been exposed to Luxurious Buses , that’s why she’s not comfortable with entering a bitle/keke marwa

She’s wants it massive , and if u can’t give her a luxurious bus then she will go to other motor parks and enter luxurious bus

Lalasticlala
Suenmsg

Please make una help a brother
Madttt oooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by ednut1(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2020
Flee baba. She has tasted big gbola and rough sex. While you are my small and taking it gentle cheesy
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Eberechi24(f): 8:29am On May 04, 2020
Iamundisputed:
One of the biggest factors responsible for crumbling relationships is the lack of communication.

You noticed a grown woman searching for penis enlargement, fine. You suspect it's because she likes a bigger penis, fine. Have a heart to heart talk with her on the issue and ask her what she feels about your sex life, no. Come to Nairaland to get biased and peverted opinions that will poison your soul, yes.

Funniest thing is that the girl may just be the curious type.... undecided

As you lay your bed...
As in eh, How people run to nairaland to seek for advice beat me knowing the toxic nature of this forum.
God help us.
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by phintohlar(f): 9:34am On May 04, 2020
ProfDview1:

Babe with the big ass... Nice one
for where you see dat one
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by phintohlar(f): 9:36am On May 04, 2020
Olayetan:

Urs is a different case, you can't compare both.
all join my brother, to catch a rat you need to act like one
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nobody: 9:40am On May 04, 2020
phintohlar:
for where you see dat one
Ur ass na.. I dey see am
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by phintohlar(f): 9:40am On May 04, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ur ass na.. I dey see am
you get bad sight o guy
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by ednut1(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2020
Eberechi24:

As in eh, How people run to nairaland to seek for advice beat me knowing the toxic nature of this forum.
God help us.
its their choice and. None of. Your business. They would still get good advices. The internet is not. That serious to take. jaters serious. Just look away from their posts
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Reprobate: 10:08am On May 04, 2020
Nlanda:
I’m so heart broken right now my country people.

Due to the lock down , my Girl friend that I’m about to get married( I have taken first drink to her parents and collect list ) has been spending quality time with me at home .

Fast forward to the main issue, Due to Nepa show down and madness, I have relied on generator as alternative power supply... I noticed that the fuel I buy burns faster so I Decided to check it out on google why my generator fuel burns faster ....

I was using my phone and I ran out of data so I borrowed hers...

To my greatest suprise , I went to her browser and I wanted to type How do I make my fuel last longer , immediately I typed How do i M ... behold, I saw her previous Googled words like

How do I make pennis bigger with pills

How to make penis bigger naturally

How do I make a man last longer In bed

And a lot of smilar words like that ...

Out of my curiosity, I digged and went to her book mark... when I got there I shed tears with the kind of things I saw she book marked about penis Enlargement...

People I need help , I think my woman doesn’t like my size , what do I do...

Hmmm, she may be searching for a friend

When u guys have sex, how long do u last, upto 10mins?. Do u feel any friction during the act?

First of what is the size of member when erect.length and diameter in inchies.
Or simply get a toilet roll, examine the core very well.try n see if your erect divk can enter the core easily
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Reprobate: 10:14am On May 04, 2020
shortgun:
Breakup with her...you will never satisfy her.
Nothing you do will work....all penis enlargement is scam.
Women can't be pleased.
You have it big they complain, you hv it small problem.
Don't waste your money n time.
Next time stay away from any girl that has a wide mouth, they always have wide pussies.
The wider the mouth the wider the pussy.
Take this advice from an elder in the game and live long.

Na baba you be, i have gradually started making that correlation as well, still looking for more test subjects, before i conclude this research grin.wide mouth girls usually hv wide puzzy angry

1 Like

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Frankicent(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2020
ProfDview1:

What is this one saying? Is 6 or 7 inches a small dick?

A girl told me it's small. I was surprised
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Frankicent(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2020
Nlanda:

1). Will be 33 by NOV

She turned 26 last 2months

2) I am Kogi she’s Delta

3). I haven’t really measured it though

4) all I know is that I’m trying my best ...

I kiss a lot though

Kiss a lot... Bro leave kiss and get down with your mouth or finger.

2: 26? All these young girls still want to have wild fun. You too nice

3: Go and measure it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nobody: 10:32am On May 04, 2020
Nlanda:

God bless u immensely for this book

Amen. The book never fails and never will even in 6 million years from now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nobody: 10:41am On May 04, 2020
phintohlar:
you get bad sight o guy
Bring Ur ass first then we go no if I get bad sight
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nlanda: 10:42am On May 04, 2020
iClef:

Amen. The book never fails and never will even in 6 million years from now.

How can I download other of the books listed there
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by zexy2030(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2020
Ningen:
God didn't give us the ability to mold our own pénis from clay. Stop fretting, it's not your fault.

Take her to a sèx toy shop.
Let her pick her preferred size.

Sex is about procreation.
It's never about pleasure.

If she makes you feel sad about it, point out her nose, mouth, stomach, boobs or ass & complain too about the size not meeting your standards!
its simple, just tell her u don't like short girls.
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nlanda: 10:50am On May 04, 2020
Reprobate:

Hmmm, she may be searching for a friend

When u guys have sex, how long do u last, upto 10mins?. Do u feel any friction during the act?

First of what is the size of member when erect.length and diameter in inchies.
Or simply get a toilet roll, examine the core very well.try n see if your erect divk can enter the core easily

When flat it disappears ...

I just measured it with a GOTV remote , it’s 2/3 if GOTV remote in length .. the width is nothing to write home about

And I last up to 4mins after biting my tongue to induce pains
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nobody: 10:53am On May 04, 2020
Nlanda:

How can I download other of the books listed there

We used to have free versions of all our books, but we stopped. Now, we only have 3 of them and see them below.

1. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

2. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3. https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

1 Share

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Reprobate: 11:01am On May 04, 2020
Nlanda:

When flat it disappears ...

I just measured it with a GOTV remote , it’s 2/3 if GOTV remote in length .. the width is nothing to write home about

And I last up to 4mins after biting my tongue to induce pains

Length is not so important, as the sweet spot in the vag,ina is about 4inchies deep. Its the girth/circumference/thickness of the divk that is more important, so it generates friction in the vagin,nal walls as you move in and out.its that friction that pleasures the female

I dont know abt go tv. But here is dstv remote its abt 6inchies.meaning ur tool is abt 4 or 5inchies when erect.the standard african dick length is 6 to 9inchies.
Most dicks hv similar length with circumference less 1 inch or so. A 5inch long dick will usually hv a circumfrence of 3.5 or 4inch.......a toilet roll core is about 6inchies.hold up a toulet roll and look tru the center hole..then imagine a 3.5inch thick object floating inside there, .........

Hmmm, not looking so good dude, seems nature has gifted you with a sub avg tool.also 4 mins is too short to satisfy most ladies, unless you are a pro and hv spent over 40mins doing other stuff to turn her badly on.
You have a war on 2 fronts, gbese.

Dont give up.,are u above 28yrs?.you could still grow a bit more, google jelqing and kegel exercise, at least you can work on increasing your endurance.

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by allenawell: 11:54am On May 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Someone Tell Me Who Is Datin All Diz Ladies / What Do U Say Each Time U Woke Frm Ur Bf's Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.