Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online (5242 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Tango123: 12:22pm On May 04, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Oh my. You didn't mention this earlier bro! shocked
Well, I still suggest a heart to heart talk with her. Maybe her previous boyfriend(s) had bigger penis(es), as such, she might still be longing for the feelings of the past.

If you guys don't iron this issue out, she may eventually cheat on you ooo...

If she wants to feel a big manhood, tell her to go for vagina tightening instead...

Op, dont you think this is a wise advice. Why does she want to enlarge ur penis when she can tighten her vagina. After all, if Mohammed doesn't go.... the mountain can....

All in all, i will not recommend taking concoctions and cancer inducling stuffs just to be able to please a woman

If both of you are not sexually compatible, both of you may consider taking a long walk from each other.

Whatever you do, know it is not your fault. Hold your head high. Your penis size is good enough for most women. If someone doesn't like it, they can take a walk

1 Like

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by ubcandid(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2020
phintohlar:
she might not come out straight, that's why i said that. Was dating a guy some years ago and he has his gf staying with him which am aware of, so never knew dis guy usually blocks my number when his at home, i den ask him jokingly one day with a smile on my face if he do block my line whenever his at home, and he said yes smiling back at me, na there i fire on. If i had asked him directly he'll definitely lie and said no
you were not dating but Sex mates or companions. Don't abuse the word 'date'. He was dating his girlfriend living with him.
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by phintohlar(f): 1:02pm On May 04, 2020
ubcandid:

you were not dating but Sex mates or companions. Don't abuse the word 'date'. He was dating his girlfriend living with him.
is it your date? i no get ur time abeg

1 Like

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Buho(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2020
Nlanda:

When flat it disappears ...

I just measured it with a GOTV remote , it’s 2/3 if GOTV remote in length .. the width is nothing to write home about

And I last up to 4mins after biting my tongue to induce pains
it seems you've got the 4 inches punisher. You'd need to master the art of cunnilingus, and finger work. It would also boost that ur 4 mins. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by ubcandid(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2020
phintohlar:
is it your date? i no get ur time abeg
Lol. Pele ooo. Was just stating the obvious. If two of una carry belle, na feminist topic we 4 dey see with your moniker.
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Holysucker(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=phintohlar post=89167302]for where you see dat one

Babe you tight
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nlanda: 2:15pm On May 04, 2020
Reprobate:

Length is not so important, as the sweet spot in the vag,ina is about 4inchies deep. Its the girth/circumference/thickness of the divk that is more important, so it generates friction in the vagin,nal walls as you move in and out.its that friction that pleasures the female

I dont know abt go tv. But here is dstv remote its abt 6inchies.meaning ur tool is abt 4 or 5inchies when erect.the standard african dick length is 6 to 9inchies.
Most dicks hv similar length with circumference less 1 inch or so. A 5inch long dick will usually hv a circumfrence of 3.5 or 4inch.......a toilet roll core is about 6inchies.hold up a toulet roll and look tru the center hole..then imagine a 3.5inch thick object floating inside there, .........

Hmmm, not looking so good dude, seems nature has gifted you with a sub avg tool.also 4 mins is too short to satisfy most ladies, unless you are a pro and hv spent over 40mins doing other stuff to turn her badly on.
You have a war on 2 fronts, gbese.

Dont give up.,are u above 28yrs?.you could still grow a bit more, google jelqing and kegel exercise, at least you can work on increasing your endurance.

Thanks for the analysis ....

I have already gotten a book about how to last longer , after that , I will go for jelqing and kegel

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Whitemagic: 2:17pm On May 04, 2020
Nlanda:

I will pm u fornir whatsapp details ... thanks man
Sure. I'd be expecting.
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nnaemekafj: 6:55am On May 09, 2020
Looking for penis enlargement is not a sin, her looking for penis enlargement means so many things, is either she has entered luxurious buses, your thing is too small for or you don't know how to use ur rod. Just work on things first and know whatsupp. You can order enlargement pumps and creams from www.toysandtips.com

1 Like

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by byinks(f): 5:22pm On May 14, 2020
Now available on Jumia

XL DEVELOPMENT CREAM]

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by whiteMandingo: 12:27pm On May 29, 2020
Nlanda:

Help a brother please

So how this ur mata come end?
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by mikeget804: 2:56pm On May 29, 2020
Op, I shame for you!

You can't even make verification b4 bring it up here.

Find out if she is doing the research because of you or someone else. It could be for another guy or a friend.

Find out first. So, we can advice u appropriately.

Just my 2cent!

because d way things dey go for relationship this days erh, anything is possible!

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by luminouz(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2020
shortgun:
Breakup with her...you will never satisfy her.
Nothing you do will work....all penis enlargement is scam.
Women can't be pleased.
You have it big they complain, you hv it small problem.
Don't waste your money n time.
Next time stay away from any girl that has a wide mouth, they always have wide pussies.
The wider the mouth the wider the pussy.
Take this advice from an elder in the game and live long.

You have a point about wide mouths!!! Unnaturally wide, thickly fleshed mouths are a turn off for me physically

I discovered some exceptions though, some small mouths have it wide too

1 Like

Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by jagorinho: 4:43am On May 30, 2020
Nlanda:

I have already gotten a book about how to last longer , after that , I will go for jelqing and kegel

Thanks a lot
how severe is your ulcer? do you mind natural remedies that worked well for my friends?
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by Nobody: 7:30am On May 30, 2020
Nlanda:

Thanks a lot

Do u mind sharing the book with me pls
Re: HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online by princenonye: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Pls I also need the book too. Kindly email me. I will drop the mail as soon as you oblige. Many thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News / She Wants Me To Beat Her / I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.