Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun (92922 Views)

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Opens Fire On Churchgoers In Ebonyi, Kills Mother Of 7 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by dm2019(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2020
a lesson of : "two wrongs doesn't make a right".

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by teemac01(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2020
D MAMA NA PROPER OLOSHO...GAVE BIRTH TO HER DAUGHTER AT THE AGE 16...AND STILL DEY FUK AROUND...NA REAL OG... grin grin grin
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:52pm On May 04, 2020
I didnt read but I know its a normal

S/West news angry
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by samilly(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2020
Her mother started fucking at the age of 16
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by mercyland93(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2020
The mother naa mrs fucker right from teen age. Shameless woman..
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Blackfire(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2020
Yoruba people ehhhh.... Very promiscuous
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by AsawanaDgreat: 2:57pm On May 04, 2020
Very unfortunate and sad story to hear
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 04, 2020
angry what sort of mother is that. She shouldn't have allowed her into her house knowing about her waywardness.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Geeboy10(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2020
lawman88:
the lady is not wise. Instead of attacking your husban, you killed your mother who have been sex starved for a long time
Maybe you should read your comment all over again and probably think of something else to write while you delete this...

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by dingbang(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2020
grin
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 04, 2020
It is well.

She should have just left. I hope she gets a good lawyer that can defend her.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 04, 2020
Eulalia:
angry what sort of mother is that. She shouldn't have allowed her into her house knowing about her waywardness.

Yeah.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Lleigh(f): 3:02pm On May 04, 2020
But the ages can't be right.
Her mother was 15 when she got pregnant. So when did she marry her daughter's father.
I am not saying what happened isn't wrong, but the ages might be off
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by sylve11: 3:07pm On May 04, 2020
Tiheanacho:

Can only happen in the afonjas republic ��

Even in the east, e dey happe well well. cool
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by AmazingELixir: 3:09pm On May 04, 2020
apostle96:
The is incestuous act.
The husband must be punished according to traditional law....and the daughter charged for manslaughter. The body of the mother be cremated.

I rest my case.

undecided undecided

On what capacity are you making such pronouncements

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Havertz(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2020
Toto sweet
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Kobicove(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2020
Very poor judgment.

No matter how angry you are violence is not the answer! undecided
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by DarkJeddi(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2020
lawman88:
the lady is not wise. Instead of attacking your husban, you killed your mother who have been sex starved for a long time
Are you sure you read the post?
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Discombulator: 3:15pm On May 04, 2020
That explains how she got pregnant at just 15,she was a hoe
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Neddyogu(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2020
foolbuster:

It is not incest because they are not related. The man can even marry her is he desires. The woman in question is not that old either, just 44.

Really? Marry both mother and daughter? Where are you from?
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Dumte(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2020
Inside this COVID-19 some afonjaas still nak kpekus! Na God go punish una yah
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by egworlordor(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Discombulator: 3:18pm On May 04, 2020
Lleigh:
Her mother was 15 when she got pregnant. So when did she marry her daughter's father.
So you're assuming she got pregnant after wedlock,she obviously didn't.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 04, 2020
Lleigh:

Do you know if the mother had a teenage pregnancy out of wedlock and was never married to the girls father? Happens a lot
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Awesomefred32(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2020
IceLip:
3sum for make sense na
are you for real Who sold your brain
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 04, 2020
Fake story. Where in osun
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 04, 2020
PM Sexpress undecided

Una no dey tire??
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by emkz: 3:25pm On May 04, 2020
How come only PM news and the Sun report these kind of news? How come they only happen in Benue, Nasarawa (Toto community) and more recently Osun States...places where they know we'd never find out?

Due to Corona lockdown, we have been spared those esoteric stories from Igando Customary Court and Mapo Customary Court. Imagine this one from Mapo:

"Court president furious as wife brings lover to divorce hearing"

https://punchng.com/court-president-furious-as-wife-brings-lover-to-divorce-hearing/

Please, if you cannot control your sexual tools, stay unmarried and "bleep" away. Some people are allergic to these stories.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by BareFacedLies(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2020
Samakus:
I will do the same. But the difference is that I will kill both of them.

I detest whores with passion. Whether male or female.

If you do that you will rot in prison for the rest of your life!
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Reex12(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2020
teemac01:
D MAMA NA PROPER OLOSHO...GAVE BIRTH TO HER DAUGHTER AT THE AGE 16...AND STILL DEY FUK AROUND...NA REAL OG... grin grin grin

Hahahaha... Guy ur comment almost made made me pee mysef
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by foolbuster: 3:26pm On May 04, 2020
Neddyogu:

Really? Marry both mother and daughter? Where are you from?

If both agree why not? But thats not the issue. You said what the man did was incest but its not.

Assuming it was the mother he had first met and married rather than her daughter would you have complained?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.